Cross Country Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held her as sobs once again wracked her body. She rolled off of me and I kept my arms wrapped around her. I kissed her softly on the neck and the back of her head until she fell asleep.

Helen was up and out of bed when I woke the next morning. I could smell food cooking so I took care of my bladder before joining her in the kitchen. Helen was fully nude still so I didn't feel foolish walking up to her still in my birthday suit.

"Morning." she cooed as I hugged her from behind.

"You feeling better this morning?"

"Yes. I'm sorry about last night. I just needed to rally blow off some steam."

"Did you hear me say anything last night about you stopping? That was some of the best sex I've ever experienced."

"I was a bit forceful when I took charge. I was worried I might hurt you."

"Helen, I could have gotten you off of me if I had wanted to. But you needed last night more than I did. If I had not let you I get the feeling you would have kicked me out."

"I probably would have." she laughed.

We ate the omelet she cooked and I offered to take her car shopping.

"I can't afford another car right now."

"It's my fault your car is gone. If I didn't give you that first motorcycle ride you would have your car with you yesterday on your day off. So I am going to buy you a nice used car. If you say no I'll do it any way. I need to do this for you."

Helen bit her bottom lip and I could see tears in her eyes. I walked around the table and knelt beside her as I wrapped my arms around her shoulders. I kissed her cheek and she leaned her head against mine. It took a few minutes of her sitting in silence before she finally agreed to let me buy her a car.

We went to the bathroom to shower. As I started to wash her back Helen reached back and started to stroke my cock to hardness. Once I was fully erect she placed her left foot on the edge of the tub and told me to fuck her. I pushed right into her entrance and soon our bodies were slapping together. My cock was pumping fast as I tried to finish before the water started to chill. I didn't quite make it as I felt the icy blast washing down my back just seconds before I spurted my load inside Helen's silken pussy.

I turned off the water as fast as I could and we dried off. I loved watching Helen's nude ass wiggle in front of me as we went to her room to get dressed. I was tempted to throw her onto the bed and make love to her gently. But if I did that we would never leave the apartment that day.

At the third dealership we found a car almost exactly like the one she had lost. Thirty minutes later we were driving off the lot with her new used car. I followed her to her apartment. I got the feeling when she got out that something had changed for her. She let me in to the apartment and she started to cry once more. I took her into my arms and she calmed.

"Dave. The last few days have been great. I really needed this more than you could know. I get the feeling that if I don't let you get back to your trip that you will just stay here with me forever. As great as that could be, it just wouldn't be fair to you. You made a promise to your wife and I want you to keep it. So I need to tell you goodbye before I can't."

"Helen. There's no reason I can't take you with me. Jan told me to have fun and see the whole country. I have definitely had fun with you. It would be great to have you share my ride."

"I've never been out of Texas. I wouldn't know what to do out there. Besides this is your time. I would only hold you back."

I packed the few clothes I had inside her apartment and after trying once more to get her to come with me. I left with her assurance it was for the best.

I spent most of that summer touring the southern states. I returned home in early November. I made Helen take my address and home phone number before I left. Just in case she changed her mind. I received her letter the day after I got home. I'm finally going to be a father. I think rather than waste time riding out there I will just fly. No more wasted time. I still have a lot of the country to see. But having a family to see it with will be more special than seeing it alone.

I do have a few other stories from that summer in the south. After I tell them to Helen I might get permission to tell you about them.

12