Cross-Country Road Trip Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrFalkirk
MrFalkirk
386 Followers

"Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh! God! What a fucking good feeling. I can feel every gush of your cum hit my insides." As soon as you said that, your body went into spasms and you caused my cock to spurt one more time as your bowels squeezed the juices from it.

You pulled my cock out of your ass. We both fell down on the carpet of pine needles and we assumed a sixty-nine position on the ground, you sucking my cock clean and me eating all the cum that dribbled out of your violated asshole. When we were both clean, I scooted around and kissed you deeply thrusting my tongue into a vicious duel with your own.

"Oh, babe. I like second hand cum, too."

"I never thought I would admit it, but I sort of like the taste of my own cum, too."

"Maybe it's because you know it's yours."

"And, then again, maybe it's because of knowing where it's been in the meantime."

We rested for a moment before we pulled our clothing back into some semblance of neatness and climbed back into the car. The engine roared to life on the first try and I managed to turn around and get back on the highway.

Within a half an hour we reached California route 89 through Luther Pass and turned north heading for US 50. We were within 20 or 30 miles of Lake Tahoe and eager to reach our motel and the casino. We basked in the afterglow of our sex amongst the trees and in the warmth of the late afternoon sunshine peaking through the trees.

Following US 50, we arrived in South Lake Tahoe and turned in at the entrance to the Embassy Suites. We retrieved our bags from the luggage rack and behind the seats. I handed the keys to the valet who parked the Midget for me in the hotel's underground garage. We entered the hotel and checked in. The clerk at the desk informed us that there was a complimentary bar in the dining area and we decided that after we took our bags to our rooms a drink or two was in order. I knew which casino we would end up at since it shared a driveway with the hotel, being built right up to the stateline on the Nevada side.

Entering our room, we fondled and groped each other gently. Then we both decided we needed to go potty and broke up our embrace. You went first while I watched from the doorway making small talk. When it was my turn you reached around me, took hold of my cock and aimed it into the bowl for me. You could feel the urine flowing through the tube on the underside of my dick and told me that it felt nice. I told you that that had been the nicest piss I had ever enjoyed.

We went downstairs for our free drinks and the night's adventure that lay ahead of us.

After we had a couple of drinks, we strolled over to the casino across the driveway and found a bite to eat at one of the sandwich shops. Then we split up. We had each brought $100 to play with and you wanted to try the slots. I wanted to play some poker.

Two hours later you walked over to me and handed me a drink. "How did you do with the slots?"

"Oh, I guess I'm about $2,500 to the good. How about you?"

"Well, it looked bad for the visiting team at first, but I'm about $8,000 ahead."

"Why don't you cash out. I have an offer you can't refuse!" I looked up at you and you smiled at me.

"I'm out." I said as I raked my chips towards me and headed for the cashier. The chips were soon converted to cash and we walked back to the motel where we spent a wild night sucking, fucking, and touching each other. About 2 AM there was a pounding on the wall and a voice told us to keep the noise down, there were people trying to sleep.

"Fuck people trying to sleep. We're too busy fucking each other to care."

"My sentiments exactly" you said as you once again inhaled my cock to the root.

We finally fell asleep at about 3 AM and were up in time for the free breakfast downstairs. The valet brought the Midget and the bellhop helped us strap the bags onto the rack. We were off and running northeastwards through a series of small lakeside towns towards Carson City.

MrFalkirk
MrFalkirk
386 Followers
12