Cross Dressed Victim

Story Info
I complain she borrows my clothes. I can't borrow hers.
1.6k words
3.98
23.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,520 Followers

Copyright Oggbashan September 2019

The author asserts the moral right to be identified as the author of this work.

This is a work of fiction. The events described here are imaginary; the settings and characters are fictitious and are not intended to represent specific places or living persons.

*************************************************

I wouldn't say this to her face but my wife is a bit podgy. So am I. We are both slightly overweight and like our food.

Mary wears full length corsets to control her bulges. They are expensive and she has several of them. At certain times of the month she swells up a bit and wears slightly larger ones. She likes dressing up and has a large selection of formal gowns but most weekends she wears jeans and sweaters for comfort.

The jeans and sweaters led to a row between us, I didn't think it was serious but the consequences were serious for me. We are almost the same size except for her large breasts.

Most of her pairs of jeans are the same size but being designed for women have a smaller waist than men's jeans of a similar size would be.

If it is the time of the month when she gets slightly larger, she will borrow my jeans because they are more comfortable around the waist. I wouldn't mind if she asked. She doesn't and sometimes I find that I have no jeans to wear. She's wearing a pair of mine and the rest are in the washing basket.

That isn't as annoying as borrowing my sweaters. Because she has such large breasts, they stretch my sweaters and even after washing the sweaters have distorted where her breasts were. I don't feel comfortable wearing sweaters that are baggy where her breasts have stretched. That is almost all of my sweaters so they become Mary's, not mine.

One Friday night I wanted to change out of my office suit into jeans and a sweater. I looked in my wardrobe. I had neither. Mary was wearing a pair of my jeans and my last sweater which had not been stretched. I pulled a pair of Mary's jogging bottoms on my lower half and a stretched sweater on top. I went down to the kitchen where Mary was preparing vegetables for our evening meal and moaned at her. She snapped back at me. We were both tired and irritable after a stressful week at work, and I should have realised that it was also that time of the month for her; otherwise she wouldn't be wearing my jeans.

"Mary," I said. "It isn't fair. You have three times as many clothes as I have and four times the wardrobe space and yet you keep borrowing my clothes. I wouldn't mind so much if it was mutual and I could borrow some of yours."

"Sorry Alan," she said. "A pair of your jeans and two sweaters are on the airer. The sweaters should be dry by the morning. The jeans might not be but you are wearing my jogging bottoms anyway. You have borrowed some of my clothing."

I continued low level complaining, particularly about the stretched sweaters, all through the meal. Mary retorted that I loved her large breasts. It is true, I do, particularly when my face is buried between them.

When we went to bed I was still slightly annoyed but Mary hauled my head between her breasts. They calmed me down as I began to suck and nibble on them. I was barely aware as Mary made a statement above me and didn't take in the full meaning.

"You're right, Alan, it isn't fair that I borrow your clothes and you don't borrow mine. Tomorrow morning I've got some shopping to do. Apart from that we have nothing planned for the weekend and nobody coming to see us. You can borrow my clothes."

I heard what she said but didn't appreciate their meaning. I was too excited by being between her breasts.

"Whatever," I replied before being smothered between her breasts.

+++

In the morning Mary was up and dressed before I woke up.

"Alan, off you go, shave and shower. I'll have your clothes ready when you come back."

I noticed, with some annoyance, that she was still wearing my jeans and sweater.

When I returned I couldn't see my clothes but some of Mary's.

"OK, Alan, you and I agreed you could borrow so of my clothes today. That's only fair, since I borrow yours,"

I thought it was a temporary joke and I would cooperate. I didn't expect how she dressed me. First she put a pair of her cotton panties on me before one of her smaller closed bottom corsets. She pulled the front zip up.

"You need some shape up top to wear my clothes, Alan."

She pushed some large silicone breast forms into the bra cups of the corset before adjusting the shoulder straps to hold them in place. I looked down. I had breasts apparently as large as Mary's. I hadn't appreciated that she must have had those breast forms for some time, not something she had thought of during our argument last night.

She pulled a maxi-length full slip over me and down to my ankles before adding a stretchy column dress that clung to me. She sat me down on the edge of the bed before covering my legs in pantyhose. Before I knew what she intended she had snapped fur-lined handcuffs over my wrists behind my back. I still thought this was part of a temporary game that would end soon. She helped me stand up. The slip and dress spread on the floor. She wears high heels with a long dress. Mary supported me to go downstairs, lifting the dress and slip.

She sat me down at the table in the kitchen. She used another pair of handcuffs to attach my cuffed wrists to the back of the chair, and two more pairs of fur-lined handcuffs fixed my ankles to the chair legs. I hadn't known we had as many handcuffs as that.

She made breakfast for us, sat down beside me and fed me. Afterwards she made coffee and held the mug for me to drink.

"You don't look quite right, Alan, in my borrowed clothes. But I can change that."

She pulled her make-up bag out of her handbag, applied foundation, eye shadow, mascara and lipstick. I was still thinking this was a game to repay me for my complaint last night. I was slightly concerned when she stuck a wig over my hair. It was stuck, not just fitted around my head. Mary stood back and took several pictures of me, dressed in her clothes, on her mobile phone.

"Don't worry about the pictures, Alan. They are just for us and no one else will ever see them."

"OK, Mary," I said. "I wouldn't want anyone else to see me like this."

"They won't, Alan, but I'm going to lend you some more of my clothes and then we're done."

I assumed that would mean I would be released and could dress as me when 'we're done'. I was wrong. Mary pulled up my sweater and heaved my face into her cleavage, suffocating me between her breasts. After she released me and I was still panting for breath she stuffed a pair of her used panties in my mouth before tying them there with a silk headscarf. I shook my head violently. I couldn't displace the headscarf and I could only grunt into the gag.

"Now you are fully dressed in my clothes that you have borrowed, Alan, I'm going shopping. Enjoy my clothes while I'm gone."

She walked out of the kitchen and I heard her leave the house through the front door, start our car and drive off.

I struggled as much as I could for a few minutes until I realised that I was totally helpless and imprisoned in Mary's clothes. Only then did I appreciate that the breast forms must have been ordered some time ago and therefore my imprisonment, cross-dressed in Mary's clothes, must have been planned by her weeks ago. Those breast forms must have been expensive. She wouldn't have bought them to use once on me for an hour or so. She must intend to use them much more than once, and then there were the additional handcuffs. We had bought one pair many months ago. She had taken the additional ones out of a box that still rattled as she put it down. I could expect to be cross-dressed by her many times. What had she said while I was between her breasts last night?

'Tomorrow morning I've got some shopping to do. Apart from that we have nothing planned for the weekend and nobody coming to see us. You can borrow my clothes.'

Did she mean I would be dressed in her clothes all weekend? I struggled futilely again. I had time to think, all I could do. Mary had found her previous mild bondage of me incredibly arousing. Whenever I had been tied by her stockings, pantyhose or later that one pair of handcuffs she had jumped on me and rode me until she was screaming with pleasure.

But it was that time of the month for her when she didn't like engulfing my erection. She would want to, but not today. Would she keep me like this until after the end of her period? Would that be later today, or tomorrow? I had to be back at work on Monday but once, when I had lost my voice because of laryngitis she had called for me. She could do that again if she wasn't ready. Whatever she intended I was stuck until she came back from shopping and her cross-dressed victim for as long as she wanted me to be.

oggbashan
oggbashan
1,520 Followers