Cross Dressing

Story Info
Female friends go on a gender-bending adventure.
790 words
3.92
61.5k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pamper1
pamper1
101 Followers

Several days ago as Kait and I sat around wondering what to do for the night, we came across the movie 9 1/2 weeks with Mickey Rourke and Kim Basinger. I love that movie and it was at the part were they both went to this English club and Kim was dressed as a man.

Well, not to put down my beautiful sexy girlfriend here, I suggested that we should dress her as a man and go out.

At first she was alittle hesitant to do that so I said no problem. I guess she gave it some thought and went upstairs into the bedroom. She came several minutes later wearing some blue jeans, a white man's shirt with a tie and sport coat over it. She had on white sneakers and a ball cap.

Since we don't have men here it was hard to find clothes that she could wear. She looked great!! You couldn't tell she was a girl by any means. The shirt was loose enough around her chest as to not indicate she had boobs and the jacket covered her up from the side. I asked her if she wanted to take a chance and go out to grab a bite and she said yes. I changed out of my shorts and into a sundress with heels.

We went down to a nearby restaurant and sat next to each other there in the booth. The waitress came and asked what we wanted, Kait ordered first in the lowest voice she could muster. She sounded like a kid with a cold. I was laughing. I ordered after and we both cracked up after the waitress had left the table.

As we sat there I was stroking her thigh thru her jeans and she ran her fingertips over my soft lips under my sundress. I looked around and saw a few people looking our way but turned away. Kait continued to rub my lips together then slid her finger between my folds and rubbed my clit. She kept rubbing my clit as the waitress came over and put our salads down. She could only smile but her eyes were on Kait.

Kait whispered to me that she wanted me to cum there at the table either by her hand or my own. I let her finger my pussy for a bit longer before she started a cramp in her wrist then I took over. I know from under the table you would be able to see me rubbing my pussy so I could only imagine what people were seeing when they looked our way.

I felt my pussy tighten and my legs involuntarily tremble. I knew my orgasm was near and Kait knew it too. She reached across me with her left hand and squeezed my left boob and that did it. I felt a gush of pussy juice shoot from inside my walls, the sensation was incredible as I sat there pumping my fingers into myself while my thumbs rubbed directly on my clit.

The waitress came up and set our plates down as I was finishing stroking myself. She bent way into the table after setting down Kait's plate and told Kait that he looks good dressed as a guy and would love to see her without the disguise. Kait looked at me and smiled knowing she wasn't fooling the waitress if anyone. I finished rubbing my hot pussy and we commenced to eating.

After we were done eating, Kait went to the counter and paid the waitress. She slipped the waitress her business card and said to call anytime to see the real person under the clothes. She said she would and we left the eatery. We stopped and grabbed some Starbucks on the way home and the manager there looked at Kait really hard then smiled and said, 'gotcha' we both laughed, thanked him and went on home.

Once home I couldn't her out of her clothes fast enough only push her down on the loveseat and dive between her outstretched legs. She folded her legs on my shoulders as my tongue pounced on her pussy. I licked her slow then faster, going in a bit then deeper still. I sucked her clit and fingered her backside till she exploded on my tongue. I tongued her from front to back, stabbing at both her entrances. Her pussy was so yummy that I kept licking her till she was squirming away because it was starting to tickle.

She told me to play with myself and I did. Bringing myself to another slow and enriching orgasm all the while looking into her ocean blue eyes. That was so much fun although we didn't fool anyone.

pamper1
pamper1
101 Followers