Cross Dressing for Valentine's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With some men accompanied by their wives or girlfriends, making him wonder if this one was a woman or a man, mistaking women for men, he looked around the room and the first ones he noticed were the ones that most looked like women. Some men were stunning and he had to look longer and more closely to discern if they were male or female. Some men looked so good that they looked like professional female impersonators. The one thing that always gave them away was when they looked too perfect. Even women don't look that good.

Then, he spotted some men that looked horrible dressed as women, especially those who didn't bother shaving off their mustaches, beards, and even shave their legs. They looked like characters dressed for ladies night in a beer commercial, just to get the reduce beer prices. He imagined that they must figure, if they shaved off their facial hair, maybe they'd be questioned why they suddenly shaved hair from their face that had been there for years. Maybe they just enjoy wearing the lingerie.

He saw some men that were so tall, especially with high heels and their hair up, that they'd never be mistaken for a woman. Too many men had a face that had a jutting jaw or a bulging forehead and no matter how much makeup, they'd never look like a woman. Yet, that wasn't the reason why they were here. They were here for the same reason he was here. To play dress up and have some sexy female fun.

He realized that each one had a story to tell, just as each one had a reason for cross dressing. Even though they all shared the same desire to cross dress, there were different levels of cross dressing. Even though he'd never have sex with a man, was never attracted to a man, and was one hundred percent heterosexual, he was a rarity in the fact that he dressed more like a woman and could actually pass as a woman than most of the men here. After listening to some of the dialogued, he noticed that many of those men who more looked like a woman were gay or transsexuals.

He'd never go the route of a sex change operation, nor would he get breast implants. This was enough for him, pretending that he was a woman a few times a year, while attending the Valentine's party and the upcoming Fourth of July, Halloween, Christmas, and New Year's parties. With having his hair, makeup, and outfit, that was enough for him to express what he wanted to express.

He was looking forward to going home to masturbate over all that he saw and all that he experienced. As far as he was concerned, his first public cross dressing adventure was a success. He made some friends and he got a chance to talk with men, who were just like him. This was better than group therapy. This was the best Valentine Day he's had in a long time and he didn't even need a woman to have fun.

*

Please don't forget to vote, make a comment, and/or add me and this story to your favorite lists. Thank you for reading my story.

12