Cross-Dressing, Gay & Lesbian Sex 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do I think about what?"

Playing Mickey the Dunce, he knew what she was asking him. He knew what she wanted to know. Only, even though he was more than willing to participate in a sexual foursome, free from blame but still a coconspirator and an accomplice, he needed for all this to be her idea. In case this turned out to be a real disaster, in case this sexual orgy culminated in their divorce, he needed for her to shoulder the blame and the responsibility and not him. He needed this to be her idea and not his. A husband going along with his wife with her having sex with her lesbian lover before he had bi-sexual sex with a man to make her happy is much better than a husband forcing his wife to have lesbian sex with a woman before forcing her to have sex with another man.

"What do you think about the idea of inviting Veronica and Martin over for, um," she said with a pause, "us to meet one another?"

She sat on the couch with her legs beneath her and curling her hair around her finger while giving him a sexy, naughty look. Her question inspired his sexual fantasy of imagining her with Veronica while he imagined himself with Martin. If it wasn't enough that he was going to see her having sex with Veronica, he was finally going to experience his longtime sexual fantasy of having sex with a man. With Emma opening up this door of homosexuality for him, once Martin takes his cock in his hand and in his mouth, there's no telling how far he'll go with this swinging arrangement. Maybe once Martin makes him so sexually excited, he'll want to reciprocate the favor and make him sexually excited too by stroking him before sucking him. Maybe in the way that he'd love to watch the women fucking one another up their asses while wearing strap on dildos, they'll want to watch him and Martin fucking one another up the ass too.

"I guess that would be okay. I'd like to know what the people look like that you seem to be so enamored with," he said with a bit of attitude as if he was possessively jealous and, certainly, he was possessively jealous that Emma was not only obviously sexually enamored with Veronica but also with Martin too.

He wondered if he was to have a bi-sexual relationship with Martin in the way that she was about to have a lesbian relationship with Veronica, if she'd be just as possessively jealous as he is now. Yet, more than wanting to know what Veronica and Martin looked like, Daniel wanted to know if there was a sexual attraction between him and Martin for him to experience his sexual fantasy of having one time sex with a man. Certainly, he wouldn't be deemed gay if he only had homosexual sex just the one time, right? What harm would it do to have one time sex with a man? Only, perishing the thought, what if he more enjoyed having sex with Martin more than he did having sex with Emma or even with Veronica?

"Good, because I've already invited them. They'll be here around 8 pm," she said smiling as if it was Christmas morning and she had a whole pile of presents to open.

To be continued...

12