Cross-Dressing, Gay & Lesbian Sex 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a long moment where Daniel looked at Martin and Martin stared back at him. This was it. This was really it. He's already crossed the line with Martin stroking his cock and him stroking Martin's cock before making out with him and French kissing him. Now with Martin offering to suck him and with the thoughts of him cumming in his mouth, that certainly would be the absolute point of no return. If he allowed Martin to suck him, if he ejaculated cum in Martin's willing mouth, he'd no longer be a straight man but a bi-sexual man and possibly even a gay man. Everything from that moment on would change forever. Finally freeing his inner self, he'd no longer be the same person.

As if telling Martin with his eyes that it was okay for him to suck him, he didn't say no that it wasn't. With that silent homosexual agreement that as a straight man he couldn't utter, Martin leaned to the side and took Daniel in his mouth. Sucking him while stroking him, Martin was giving Daniel an amazing blowjob. When Daniel looked down at the top of Martin's head, Martin turned to look up at Daniel with his big, blue eyes and with his hard, hairy cock in his mouth.

Daniel loved it when Emma looked up at him while she was sucking him and now he equally enjoyed it when Martin looked up at him while he sucked him. Something he always wanted to try but didn't know how to go about it until Emma arranged for all of this, he was glad that he agreed to meet them Martin and Veronica. He was thrilled, an understatement, that Martin was sucking him while their wives were still eating one another. He ran his hand through Martin's hair while he sucked him in the way that he ran his hand through Emma's hair when she sucked him.

"Oh my God, Martin," whispered Daniel in breathless sexual excitement. "What are you doing?"

Acting so innocent as if Martin was forcing himself on him, he looked over at their wives. With their shapely thighs blocking their peripheral vision and their views of their husbands, they were too busy eating and fingering one another to notice what the men were doing. Daniel stared down at Martin looking up at him with his big, blue eyes that made him unable to look away. In the way that he was always so excited watching Emma sucking him while she stared up at him with her blue eyes, he was now equally as excited watching Martin sucking him while staring up at him with his blue eyes. In the way that Martin suddenly looked so sexy with Daniel's hard, hairy cock in his mouth, he never thought that a man could look sexy to him but he did.

At that very moment, Martin looked as sexy as any sexy woman, as sexy as Emma looked when sucking him and as sexy as he imagined Veronica looking when sucking him. Humping his mouth, he so wanted to put a hand to the back of Martin's head and fuck his face. He so wanted to cum in his mouth, only he couldn't. His last entanglements of convention and social responsibilities of living life as a straight man was holding him back and preventing him from enjoying this first time, one time, gay experience.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" Martin removed Daniel's cock from his mouth to speak. "I'm sucking you," he said taking him in his mouth again. "You've never been sucked by a man before?"

Martin took Daniel's cock in his mouth again. While watching Martin sucking him, it took Daniel a moment to collect himself before he could speak again. With his self-control getting the better of his desire to cum in Martin's mouth, Daniel voiced his resistance to having gay sex with him. He couldn't do it. He just couldn't do it. Stepping away from the cliff, he wasn't ready to cross the point of no return yet. He was ready to put an end to this homosexual affair only and admittedly, he was enjoying Martin sucking him too much and was unable to do that either.

"No," said Daniel skirting the real issue. "I've never been sucked by a man before."

The thought of him being sucked by a man now, as if given an electrical shock, was his reality check. Obviously next, as the customary reciprocal, sexual favor, Martin would want and fully and deservingly expect him to suck his cock too. Even though he totally enjoyed having Martin suck his cock, he didn't think that he could ever suck Martin's cock.

'No way,' he thought to himself.

Even though he wanted to cum in Martin's mouth, he didn't want Martin cumming in his mouth.

'Eww,' he thought while cringing with the idea of his mouth being filled with Martin's cum. 'That's just gross.'

He wasn't gay. He wasn't. He really wasn't. He loved his wife and if he wanted to have sex with anyone other than Emma, he wanted to have sex with Veronica. Oh, yeah, he'd let her suck him any time and all the time. Unable to imagine fucking Martin in his ass, he couldn't imagine Martin fucking him in his ass. Definitely he'd more want to fuck a woman before he fucked a man. He'd definitely want to fuck Veronica before he fucked Martin.

'Yuck!'

Suddenly the thought of having gay sex with Martin sickened him even though he was doing just that, having sex with him now. Martin smiled up at him with his cock still buried in his mouth before briefly removing Daniel's prick to speak again.

"Well now that I'm sucking you, you can't say that you've never been sucked by a man," said Martin with a dirty laugh.

He took Daniel's cock in his mouth again. Only Daniel was dizzy as much sexual excitement as he was with confusion. Was he straight or was he gay? Who would he prefer, Martin or Veronica? Maybe after being exposed to bi-sexual sex, in the way that Martin obviously wants him and Emma, Daniel wants both Martin and Veronica too. With Martin blowing him and with him enjoying being sucked by Martin, obviously, if he was anything, he was bi-sexual. With the sexual show of his life happening across the room, how could a man turn him on when his wife was having lesbian sex with a woman? How could Martin remove the sexual interest that he had in Veronica by replacing it for the sexual interest that he now had in her husband?

"Stop," said Daniel not making a move to push him away or to remove his cock from his mouth. "You can't. You mustn't. This isn't right. This is so wrong. I'm not gay, really I'm not. If anything, until now, I was bi-sexually curious and now that you satisfied my bi-sexual curiosity, I'd much rather be with your wife than to be with you. I'm sorry but I can't do this," said Daniel not wanting to feel compelled to suck Martin in the way that Martin was blowing him.

Ignoring his plea to stop, not paying any attention to him confessing that he wasn't gay, Martin continued stroking him while sucking him. If Daniel didn't want to be with him, his cock wouldn't be as hard as it was. If he wasn't enjoying being sucked by Martin, his cock wouldn't be throbbing and pulsating in his mouth in the way that it was doing now. If Daniel didn't want to be with him, he would have pushed Martin away but he didn't. In the way that Daniel was more focused by Martin sucking him than he was with their wives licking one another, definitely Daniel was gayer than he was straight.

"Neither am I," said Martin briefly removing Daniel's cock from his mouth to speak before reinserting it again. "I'm not gay. I'm bi-sexual. Cum for me Daniel. Cum in my mouth. I want you to cum in my mouth," said Martin taking Daniel's cock in his mouth yet again.

Dizzy with sexual excitement, Daniel watched Martin stroking and sucking him before speaking again.

"No, I'm sorry but I can't. Really I can't. I can't do this. I'd rather not. I'd rather save my cum for when Veronica sucks me and when I fuck your wife," he said.

Defiantly, he used the same vulgar language that Martin used when referring to wanting to fuck Emma. Pressing the point, obviously this was Daniel's feeble way to show Martin that he was a straight man and not a gay man. Going along with Daniel's sudden change in not wanting to cum in Martin's mouth, he removed Daniel's cock from his mouth and returned his posture to an upright position.

"Being that you've never been with a man and seemingly are bi-sexually curious, I just thought that after I sucked you that you'd want to return the favor and suck me," said Martin.

There it was. Martin expected to be sucked. No way. He wasn't doing that. Way too gay for him, it was one thing for a man to suck him but quite another thing for him to suck a man. Never would he give any man a blowjob. That will never happen. Even if he was incarcerated in prison, he'd fight to the death before he sucked another man.

"Suck you?"

Martin looked up at Daniel and smiled.

"Yes, blow me," said Martin holding his stiff cock in his hand while waving it at Daniel.

Daniel returned Martin's look before staring down at Martin's engorged prick. With his thoughts of kissing him overruling his sudden urge to punch him, suddenly feeling feebly weak with sexual excitement over the thoughts of sucking Martin, Daniel quivered with sexual excitement with the thought of Martin cumming in his mouth. With his thoughts of Emma sucking him replaced by his thoughts of Veronica sucking him, now his thoughts of Veronica sucking him were replaced by the thoughts of Martin sucking him.

"I never had a cock in my mouth. I never sucked a man," he said looking from Martin's cock to look in Martin's eyes. "I'd have to be gay to suck you," he said with a pause, "wouldn't I?"

Martin gave him an understanding smile.

"Would you like to try?" Martin held his cock in his hand while waving it at Daniel. He looked over at Emma and Veronica still eating one another. "Don't worry about them. They're too busy eating one another to notice us sucking one another's cocks. Go ahead. Give it a try. Take me in your mouth just for a few seconds to see if you like it. If you don't like it, you can just stop. You won't know if you enjoy sucking cock until you try sucking a cock. It will be our little secret. No one will know but us," said Martin moving a couch pillow to cover Daniel's head.

Daniel stared at Martin's cock in the way that Emma always stared at his cock before sucking him.

"Okay, but just for a few seconds," said Daniel slowly leaning to the side to take Martin's cock in his mouth while Martin hid his head with the pillow.

As soon as Daniel took Martin's cock in his mouth, Martin ran his fingers over his bald head in the way that Emma ran her fingers through Veronica's lush hair while being licked. After only having Martin's cock in his mouth for just a few seconds, Daniel pulled away and as soon as he did, Martin put a heavy hand to the back of his head and held him in place in the way that both men have, no doubt, done to so many women.

Humping his mouth and fucking his face, it didn't take Martin very long to shoot a load of warm, oozy cum in Daniel's mouth. Martin continued holding his head down until Daniel swallowed all of it.

"Oh baby," said Martin kissing Daniel on the mouth as soon as he surfaced for air.

"You bastard! You forced me to blow you," said Daniel wiping the back of his hand across his mouth to wipe away Martin's kiss.

"I did no such thing. You wanted to suck me. I just encouraged you some," he said with a laugh. "You could have pulled away if you wanted. You wanted to suck me as much as I wanted to suck you and as much as I wanted you to suck me."

To be continued...

12
  • COMMENTS
7 Comments
HeleddHeleddabout 2 years ago

I love the story. Can't wait to see Danielle emerge for the first time

julesbabejulesbabealmost 3 years ago

I never understand why people who don’t like certain subjects read those stories and then criticise the story for being what is says. I loved all of them so far, even though some of the kinks aren’t mine! Please do some more!

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 5 years ago
please continue

Can't wait for more. How does Emma react when she sees her husband sucking another man's cock? When will the others see Daniel cross-dressed? When will Daniel (Danielle) get fucked by Martin?

Please continue.

buttons63buttons63over 6 years ago
Great story

Usually you read one story or another, lesbian/gay/crossdress

It was wonderful to read all three together can't wait for more

MikeOR54MikeOR54over 8 years ago
Excellent story ...

I so wish you would continue the story, I myself am very Bi-Sexual and have held these unfulfilled sexual urges and desires for over 35 years. Please finish the story so us that enjoy and share those same Bi-Sexual feelings can find some satisfaction in fulfilling our own needs in some small way through fantasizing about being either Daniel or Martin ...

A Fan and Admirer,

MJ

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Exploring Sexuality: A Pegging Husband is pegged by sister-in-law with wife's permission.in Anal
Wife and I Get a Roommate Ch. 01 Wife teaches me to be a submissive cocksucker.in Gay Male
Boyfriend Gets It in the End She convinces boyfriend to try out his hung friend.in Gay Male
Neighbor Kinky wife wants to see her husband suck on a cock.in Gay Male
Black Cock: 10 Inch Cock Training Straight married man becomes a cocksucker and willing bottom.in Gay Male
More Stories