Cross My Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trevor let Eric's cock pop out of his mouth. He stood up, grabbed Eric's hand, and pulled him up off the sofa. "Let's go in the bedroom," he whispered and led the way. Trevor lay back on the bed while Eric got rid of his jacket and stood naked and hard in front of Trevor. Trevor reached under his skirt and pulled his panties off then spread his legs. "Come on, Eric!" Trevor said in a low, sexy voice. "Take me! Hike my skirt up over my waist and fuck my pussy, baby!"

Eric fell on top of Trevor.

Eric didn't know what got into him. Maybe it was relief over the whole situation. Maybe it was the old idea of doing something taboo and getting away with it. Maybe it was the idea of his old buddy being a new guy. Whatever, he was suddenly damn horny, and he wanted to do what Trevor told him to do. He lay on top of Trevor and clamped a lip lock on him and ground his cock hard into Trevor's. Trevor spread his legs and Eric kissed Trevor's lips and eyes and nose and neck almost as if he had several mouths.

"Oh GOD, Eric!" Trevor moaned. "Oh yes!! Yes!! Do me baby! Do me good! Do me HARD! Do me Eric - do me NOW!" And he wrapped his legs around Eric and dug his fingers into Eric's back. Eric couldn't talk. His mouth was full of lips and tongue and nose and ear and all he could do was kiss and slurp and moan.

Then Eric's hands woke up and undid Trevor's blouse and almost ripped it when he yanked it open. Eric reached down and inside the skirt and grabbed Trevor's cock and jacked him hard a few strokes then slid down further and fingered his ass and his other hand slid up to Trevor's chest and found - - - - a bra!

Eric slid his hand over the bra and pulled on it and stretched it and kneaded it. He worked his fingers up inside it and pinched Trevor's nipples. Trevor moaned and squirmed and grabbed Eric's fingers and sucked on them then pushed them back inside his bra. Eric rubbed the bra and slid his fingers up and down the strap and across the front. Suddenly Eric raised himself up like he was doing a push up and was panting. He looked down at Trevor and in a low, husky and horny voice he said between breaths, "How do you do it?"

"Do what, baby?"

Eric nodded to the bra. "How do you take one of these fuckin' things off?!?"

Trevor went nuts laughing. "You mean that's what's you've been trying to do all this time? I thought you were enjoying it!"

"God DAMN it, Trevor!" Eric said through a smile. "Tell me!" He rammed a couple fingers up Trevor's ass and wiggled them around. "Tell me, Trev! Tell me -tell meeeee!"

Trevor gasped and squirmed under Eric. "Okay baby, Okay! But you have to play with my pussy like that some more first!"

Eric slid his body up until his face was right over Trevor, keeping his fingers up Trevor's ass. "Oh you little bitch!" he growled and shoved his tongue in Trevor's mouth. Trevor showed Eric how hungry he was.

Trevor reached down and jacked Eric's cock while they kissed. Eric took his free hand and pushed down on Trevor's forehead to hold him still and tongue fucked his mouth and finger fucked his ass. When he finally broke away Trevor recognized that look in Eric's eyes and knew he was about to get royally fucked. Almost in a panic Trevor sat up and reached over to the night table for some lube. He knew he had to grab it himself unless he wanted Eric to shove his cock in dry. Eric's fingers left Trevor's butt and while Trevor was sitting up Eric grabbed his bra and yanked it straight up. The bra came off Trevor like a t-shirt just as Trevor had a handful of lube. He barely laid back and got it smeared over his hole in time as Eric's cock threw itself right up Trevor's butt and Eric fell back on top of Trevor, and with his breath hissing through gritted teeth and his eyes squinted shut Eric went crazy fucking Trevor's little hole. Trevor wrapped his legs around Eric's hips and his arms around Eric's neck and begged him not to stop. Eric had no intention of stopping and within a minute the mattress was rocking back and forth and the headboard was slamming up against the wall, rattling the pictures, and both of them were moaning and grunting and sweating and fucking and fucking and fucking.

Trevor reached down and dug his fingers into Eric's butt cheeks and used them and his own legs to pull Eric's cock into his ass even harder. Eric fucked away and every now and then raised up a little, opened his eyes to bore into Trevor's, then let his eyes roll back in his head. The only other part of his body moving was his hips as he drilled his buddy's ass with animal grunts escaping his mouth like puffs of smoke and all Trevor had to do was take it and love it. That, he did!

Sweaty bodies are slippery bodies and Eric used that fact to help him slide his whole body up and down on top of Trevor while his cock twitched and throbbed and Trevor knew he was gonna get it now! Trevor raised his feet up in the air while his hands caressed Eric's head and back. "Come on baby," he coaxed, "give it to me! Give it all to me.....oooooooo yessss! Give me that spunk like you always do!" It had been a long time since Trevor needed to jack his cock while being fucked by Eric. So he used his hands to cheer Eric on; squeezing his pecs, his butt cheeks, mussing his hair, and cupping his face. Eric's grunts became more forceful and higher pitched. He suddenly leaned his head down and bit into Trevor's shoulder while he emptied his jizz into Trevor's waiting ass, and felt Trevor's own cum smearing both their bellies.

Afterglow is nice! Some guys shoot a load and a minute later they're putting their clothes back on and that's a mistake. Eric and Trevor learned a long time ago that the period right after a great load of cum is shot is when two guys feel the most relaxed and comfortable with each other, so they just lay together. They didn't kiss or talk, but only wrapped themselves around each other and simply enjoyed the feel of each other while they caught their breath. After a while with the same guy the need to tell each other how great it was goes away, and the same message is conveyed completely with a simple touch. They slowly ran their hands up and down each other's bodies with a little squeeze here and there now and then and only after their breathing was back to normal did they open their eyes, smile, and finish off with a nice long, sensual, "I mean it!" kind of kiss.

Eric got up and ran into the bathroom. He didn't have to tell Trevor that he needed to piss; he just went and did it. Trevor knew anyway. When Eric returned to the bedroom Trevor was sitting on the edge of the bed, and even though nothing seemed to show outwardly Eric knew his buddy. He sat down beside Trevor and put his arm around him. "What's wrong, babe?" he asked.

Trevor shrugged his shoulders and looked at Eric. "Well, now you know," he said.

"Yeah?" Eric asked.

"You still feel the same? Or now that you're empty you sure you're not gonna change your mind about me?" Trevor looked away.

"You mean change my mind......and disappear from your life forever?" Eric asked with a smile.

"Well you don't have to be so dramatic - but yeah - that's what I mean. If you're gonna, just do me one last favor and do it quick, okay?"

"Heyyyyy," Eric said again. "Boyfriend! I don't want to go away. And I don't want you to go away either. I want you to go to the bathroom."

"Huh?"

Eric brushed Trevor's hair from his face. "I want you to go to the bathroom and get cleaned up, fix your make up and get yourself all dolled up while I take a shower and use your cologne."

Trevor was surprised. "Really?" he asked hopefully. "What for?"

"Because..." Eric leaned over and kissed Trevor. "I want to take my girl out!"

Trevor almost flew into the bathroom, a huge grin on his face. Eric jumped in the shower, and after a couple of minutes the door opened and Trevor - now completely naked with his hair tied back - stepped in. They still went out - they just got started a little late.

* * * * *

The bar was called, "The Queen of Hearts." Eric and Trevor got there just before midnight. On the outside the bar was an unassuming kind of place. A small sign with words lit up around a picture of the appropriate card from a poker deck announced the name of the establishment but otherwise no fanfare. They had to park a few blocks away, and while they walked Trevor told Eric something about the place.

"It opened sometime around 1967," he told Eric, "and it's always been a drag bar, but in the early days it couldn't be advertised as one. It wasn't safe - not even after Stonewall happened."

"You mean it got raided all the time and stuff?" Eric asked.

Trevor shook his head. "I don't think it was ever raided, but so many places were so everyone was careful. That's why the sign is so small and all that. The owner never changed it even after it was safe. She's never advertised anywhere either. Everyone just knows it's here and they keep on coming."

"She? You mean a woman owns a gay bar?" Eric asked.

Trevor giggled. "It's not a gay bar - it's a drag bar, and she's a 'he.' But you know what? I've never seen what she looks like as a man 'cause she's always in drag."

"The same person, you mean? Since 1967?"

"Yeah!" Trevor answered. "Isn't it fabulous? She opened it right after she graduated college. She calls herself 'Kitty.' I bet it's a take off on the word 'pussy,' but it's cute. She must be in her mid 60's by now, but she's there every night. She's a permanent fixture for sure."

"But aren't all the queens who come here gay?" Eric asked. "Doesn't that make it a gay bar?"

"Yeah, but we've never called it that," Trevor said and shrugged. "Besides, not all the queens are gay, but most of them are."

Trevor told Eric more about the early days of the bar. In the beginning it was almost two separate bars. It had a bar in a large front room and the clientele was a mixed group of men and queens, and to the casual observer it looked like any ordinary bar. But there was a "back" room that was the same size as the front, where the queens could mix and the guys could be together without fear of the reprisals going on then.

Even though nothing really happened here, there was a plan. The back room could be closed off by a partition that was painted to look like a solid wall - complete with light fixtures that actually worked: quite an accomplishment for 1967. Even the tables in the front room were covered by layers of tablecloths that reached the floor. Someone could actually hide under them if things got that bad. Kitty didn't mess around when she first opened the bar. The building used to be several other businesses over the years and was constantly redecorated and renovated. Many nooks and crannies were created and Kitty kept most of them, but found clever ways of closing them off; the better to hide someone if the cops ever came for a raid.

They never came for a raid, but once some off duty cops came in just to have a drink. They didn't even know it was a drag bar. All the regulars knew what to do if the bartender rang her bell behind the bar, and Kitty recognized the incoming customers as cops and assumed the worst. She pressed the buzzer under her table with her foot. She didn't see or hear, but knew the bartender saw the lights flash at the cash register and along the bar. The customers who didn't see the lights heard the bell. The entrance to the bar was a little room, and a long hallway with a couple of turns in it led to the bar. The main reason for that, and the requirement to pay a cover charge, have ID's checked, and hands stamped was to stall for time so who ever needed to could run and hide. That night the "drill" proved that all the safe guards were effective - except that they weren't really needed as the cops only wanted a drink, but all the queens had to stay hidden in the closed off back room until the cops left. They didn't care: at least they now knew the fake wall and all the hidden cubbies did their jobs.

Harassment of gays and especially queens was considered sport back then. There was no talk of hate crime legislation or gay rights. The entire bar was always very dark, lighted only by a single candle on each table and a few extras along the bar. In those days, queens were always afraid of being exposed, and the darkness helped hide true identities.

In the late 1970's things were getting better and Kitty redecorated again, and opened the two rooms into one big room with a stage and a dance floor added now. She installed modern plastic tables, but replaced the long tablecloths when she realized she was never going to stop the queens from sucking cock under the tables. That still wasn't a good thing to let cops see!

"Are you sure it's safe to go in there now, Trev?" Eric laughed.

"Oh it's nothing like that now!" Trevor laughed. "It's a cool place, you'll see. Lots of queens talking our shit, but I love 'em all and I always have a blast here. One thing though baby?" he looked at Eric sheepishly.

"What's that?"

"When I'm in drag I'm not Trev - I'm Trish. OK?"

Eric looked a little surprised, but then it occurred to him that it would in fact be a little silly to be a girl with a man's name. "Ok--Trish," he smiled, "if were going to do this, let's do it right," and he put his arm around Trish's waist and pulled her in close to him as they entered. Trish leaned her head into Eric.

The first thing Eric saw was a big black queen at a counter, checking ID's, taking cover charges and probably checking coats in the winter. She wasn't fat, just big, like a football player. Eric wanted to laugh but thought better of it. Her make up wasn't bad though and she did a good job with her hair.....or wig....... or whatever.

She looked up, recognized Trish, and broke into a big smile. "There you are, honey!" she cooed, very femmy and a little fake, but still sincere. "'Bout time you got here. Where you been all night, girl?" Then her eyes fell on Eric and her smile grew even bigger. She made a show of leaning over the counter and eyeing Eric all up and down. "Oh! I See!" She smiled. "You've been out--" and turned her head to look right in Trish's eyes, "---shopping?!?"

"Back off bitch, he's mine!" Trish shot back, causing Eric's eyes to widen as he looked at Trish in surprise.

"Oooooo honey! We got some sharp teeth tonight don't we?!?" the queen asked, then laughed. "Don't worry girlfriend, I'm on the rag this week so you still got a good chance," she looked again at Eric and smiled.

Trish rolled her eyes. "Eric, I'm afraid the first bitch you gotta see in this place is Marlene here. Marlene, this is Eric - my boyfriend! So just retract those claws honey. Save 'em for someone you might have a chance with." Eric was thinking he may have to step in between them but they both only laughed. Marlene held out her hand to Eric - not for him to shake, but for him to kiss, which he did: over dramatizing it as the girls have been doing. He looked to Trish for approval and she gave him a quick wink.

Marlene cooed, "Oooooo! Chivalry ain't dead heyah!" She looked at Trish. "Good job, honey!" She also still held Eric's hand and Eric didn't know what to do.

Trish made a show of reaching up to separate their hands and told Marlene, "Chivalry might not be dead honey, but you will be if you don't dry up that cunt and behave your li'l self!"

"Ouch!" Marlene yelled and looked hurt, clutching her chest. "What did I ever do to you, you little slut?!?! Look, Eric," she turned her attention back to him, "normally the cover charge is 5 dollars each, but any time I'm here, you can - pardon the pun -" and she winked at him, "slide right on in!" Then she jerked her thumb in Trish's direction. "But it'll cost this bitch double to get in here now!" Eric and Trish both just laughed. Eric gave Marlene a 10 dollar bill, which she dramatically stuffed into her bra.

Trish told Eric, "Her tits get bigger as the night goes on."

"Oh you hush up, girl!" Marlene snapped with a hard look at Trish, "or I'll tell Eric some secrets about you!" She stamped their hands as the two girls giggled and sent them on their way. "Have a good time, kids!" she waved to them.

Eric put his arm around Trish as they walked into the bar and she leaned against him. "What the hell was all that about?" Eric asked. "I thought I was gonna see some blood!"

Trish laughed. "Who? Marlene? No way! I love her to death - she's the sweetest girl here. That's just how we have fun."

"Fun?!?" Eric laughed. "That's how you have fun? Man! I'd hate to see what you two do when you're pissed!"

"Well just let one of these cunts try to get to you and you'll see me get pissed!" Trish warned.

"Mmmmmmm," Eric moaned and smiled. "Is my girlfriend getting possessive... I like it!" and he held her tighter.

As they made their way through the bar Eric saw right away how popular Trish was. Seems like she knew everyone. Queens came up to her and they clasped hands and hugged and kissed cheeks and they all complimented Eric and held out their hands for him to kiss; which he did gallantly and seemed to be getting into it. Of course the compliments didn't do his ego any harm and helped get him in the mood. He was a little nervous though, at all the attention and the fact that he felt a little like an outsider in this bar. There seemed to be some signals being passed and for once he didn't know what any of them meant. Soon his smile appeared to be planted on his face, and while he was kind of enjoying things he was glad to finally get to a table and sit down in the dark.

A waiter came up and this time he wasn't a queen. He wore a bow tie around his neck but was otherwise topless, and wearing super short shorts which showed off his bulge and his butt. He said hello to Trish but kept his eyes and smile on Eric as he did so. Trish didn't seem to mind and gave their drink order. Eric knew the waiter was swinging his butt just for him as he walked away.

"He's dreamy, isn't he?" Trish leaned in close and asked.

"Sure is!" said Eric. "Maybe if I decide I don't like queens I might try to get him in---" Trish jammed an elbow in Eric's ribs.

"You better not!" she laughed. "I have no intention of being dumped right in the middle of the bar!" Then she winked at Eric. "Besides, I have a reputation to protect."

"Yeah?" Eric smiled. "A reputation as what? Easy?" They both laughed and their drinks came. Trish quickly dismissed the waiter, but they blew each other a kiss as he walked away.

"His name's Tony," she told Eric. "He's tough to figure out. He never tries to pick any of us up, and we all thought he just didn't like queens. But one night a straight guy came in here who didn't know this was a drag bar. He was already drunk, and when he found out we were all queens he tried to start some trouble. We couldn't believe it but Tony did some kind of karate like move on him and shut him right up. Grabbed him by his throat and made him apologize to all of us. Then he punched him right out, picked him up and literally threw him out the door!"

"No kidding!" Eric said. "Maybe I'd better behave myself in here!"

"Listen," Trish whispered in his ear. "If you ever do get to him you'll have to tell all of us how he is! We're dying to find out if that package of his is real!"

While they talked and drank Trish pointed out several queens and told Eric about them. They were sitting at a table in the back. One side of the table had a couple of chairs and the other side was a booth that ran all along the back wall connecting several other tables: some empty, some with other couples sitting at them. Eric and Trish sat in the booth. Other queens who knew Trish stopped by and chatted and laughed and giggled. They all acted like they were trying to hit on Eric, and Trish warned them off with a few choice words that made Eric wince. But then everyone laughed and more drinks came.