Crossdresser At XXX Movie

Story Info
He thought it was a guy, but then...
2.2k words
4.04
180.2k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iser21
iser21
353 Followers

It was hot and the sun felt like it was going to melt me. I was walking home from work. I never drive that much and I just got off the bus for a fast beer. I walked past this XXX Movie house and thought what the fuck, it has air and it is so hot. So in I go.

I should say that I'm somewhat Bi. That is I like to have someone watch me and I like to watch others. I also like to feel a mouth on my cock. Be it man or woman. I have had head from both and to tell the truth I can not tell the difference.

In I walk. Dark and cool. On the screen is a girl getting it from a guy. She is bent over a chair and he is fucking her in the ass. Not bad for starters. I sit down and watch. The cool air is great and I soon forget about the heat. I look around and only see about 6 people. I'm near the back so I can see what they are doing. Most of them are jacking / off and I think one is getting head. My hand goes to my cock and I feel that it is hard. I think about letting it out to feel the cool air. But as soon as I go to unzip I hear someone come in. I turn and see a person standing at the door. It looks like a woman. I can see a skirt or what looks like a dress. Man woman. I still can not tell. I have seen both in here and I have never gotten to sit with them.

She walks in and sits down in the row in front of me. Not to bad. I might get to watch her do someone. She is watching the movie and I start to pull down my zipper. Just as I do the sound from the movie stops. The only thing I can hear is my zipper coming down. And so does she. She turns her head and looks at me. If this is a guy he is not to bad. Nice hair nice face. Lip stick and now I can see a blouse and I think I can see a bra. I stop pulling down my zipper, just looking at each other.

"My I help?" I can just make out her tongue licking her top lip. I can also see that after she said that she looked down at my cock.

"Should I move or are you going to?"

"If you stand up your pants might fall down, I'll move.

She got up and came and sat next to me. I could feel her eyes looking at me. I could also smell her. Nice fresh smell.

"My I?"

Her hand came over to my lap and I felt her soft hand pulling my half hard cock out. It felt hot and at the same time cold. I sat up as she pull harder.

"Sorry, I sometimes hurt the one I love. Tell me if I'm going to fast or if I hurt you?"

"Hurt me ..... Yes I like that. As long as you do not draw blood." I said that as a joke. But then I never like to go that far.

"You like pain?"

"Some, but as long as you are careful." Now this was my type of woman.

"Good. I'm Alice, some say Alice in wonderland, If your good you might know why. Tell me if I hurt you, or when to stop. I can get carried away at times."

Her hand started to jack me off. I saw her other hand go to her lap and I knew she was doing the same. Her head bent and she took my cock in her mouth. Her hand jacking me and her mouth sucking me. Damn it was like a dream.

My hips started to pump up and down. I was getting close and I put my hand on the back of her head. I was thinking in about 5 more pumps I would cum in her mouth.

"GOD DAMN." I felt her bite down in me. Her hand squeezed my cock and balls. Her teeth clamped down on my cock. She knew what to do to stop a guy from coming.

"Not now and not in this place. If you want to cum you come with me."

She stood up and her skirt fell back in place. She looked at me. My cock still out and almost hard. Her head made a move towards the door and she turned to walk out. I stood and was trying to put my cock back in at the same time. I walk out sticking my cock in and zipping up. I know that the guy walking in could see it. Fuck him I thought.

The light and heat hit me and I remembered why I went in. She was walking about 30 feet in front of me and got into a car. As I walked over to it she unlocked it from the inside.

"You understand about me? I do what I like and you do what I like to do. The safe word is Parma. When you think you can not take anymore say it and it stops."

All I could do was say "YES."

We walked into her house, not bad. Nice rooms. Clean... very clean. Not to hot. She must have air.

"Come with me."

We went up the stairs and into a room.

"Get undressed and take a shower. Clean all of yourself. I think you know what I'm saying. When you are done come to my room across the hall. Nude. I'm going to shower myself. Do you understand?"

"Yes." She stood looking at me. I do not know how but I knew that I should start to undress right now. I started to take of my shoes and when I looked up she was gone.

I took a cool shower not to cold but then not hot. I washed all over and then I washed my cock. I was just going to get out and I thought ... My ass. Didn't she say all. I took some soap and started to wash. I stepped out and get a towel. Looked at my self in the mirror and turned to walk out.

"I thought you might take all night."

Fuck..... Is all I could think. She was lying on the bed on her back. She had on a Black bra. I would say about a 34B. Panties, lace black, garter belt black. With stockings. This was the first time I got to really look at her. As I looked up and down I could not see anything in her panties. Is she a she or a he. I was still thinking when.

"I know what you are thinking..... Get into bed and pull them down. And take a good look. Then eat me."

I knelt on the bed and put my hands on her hips. I hooked my fingers and pulled down. Her legs never came apart. I pulled hard and her panties came down and off. Damn she looked great. Lying with just her bra garter and stockings. I slowly run my hands up her legs. No hair. Just soft skin. I looked between her legs and started to pull them open. Still no hair. Still no pussy or cock.

"Remember.... Parma."

Her legs open and I got my first look.

Soft.... Smooth.... Pink.... And not to big.

It was about five inches long. It looked hard. I am not the type that likes to give head. I'm more of a very safe sex person.

I knew that she was too but then I didn't want to stop just jet. I bent forward to take her into my mouth.

"Would it be better for you if you used a condom. I feel safe sex is always best. They are in the desk."

I took one out and rolled it on. Her eyes never stopped looking at me. I looked at her and went to say something but stopped. I bent and felt her cock touch my lips. This was not the first time for me but I do not do it that often.

She pushed her hips up and I felt it slide past my lips. I felt it hit my tongue. I'm not crazy about the taste of condoms but then I would not like to get anything.

I started to give her head. As I say I'm not all that great but I can do it. She was fucking my mouth and I was letting her. She held my head and fucked my face. I felt her legs. The stockings on my face. Just whenI thought she would cum she pull my hair and her cock came out.

"I have other things I like to do to you."

She stood and told me to lie on the edge of the bed. I'm not all that dumb I knew what she was going to do.

I felt her rub my ass and then I felt her tongue on my asshole. Licking and trying to open it. It did feel great. I always love to have that done. But since that HIV thing came about not to many people do it. And I do not like it done.

"Now I'm going to fuck you. Fuck you like the slut you are. You would like that... Right?"

"Yes, Some KY and I'm yours. All yours."

I felt her finger go in first and then the KY. I looked back and she was putting KY on and then I felt her push in.

Soon her cock was all the way in. I like to feel a finger up my ass. I love to feel that when I jack-off in front of others. As for a cock. Only if they are small. And this one was the right size. In and out. In and out. I was pushing back as she pushed forward. I could feel he small cock head pushing into me. Her balls on my balls when she was all the way in. She now had her hands on my hips. Holding me so she could fuck me harder.

She pulled out and had me roll over onto my back. Looking down at me she slapped my face.

"Now I'm going to fuck you hard. This is the time for the safe word."

She pushed her cock back into me and started to fuck me all over. Once she got going I just looked at her. Then I felt her slap me once more. Then again. And again. Not to hard but it did make me think of the word Parma.

"When I tell you to, slap me. I'm going to cum soon and I like it that way."

I felt her fucking me harder and harder. I thought if she wants me to slap her I will.

"NOW YOU SLUT... DO IT NOW"

I came back with my hand and gave her a good.

SLAP....... SLAP.

"Harder." Her hand came across my face. I thought she would slap my face off.

Harder. Okay

"How about this?" I slapped her about five times. And I'll tell you I hit her. Her face went red. I could see her eyes start to water. Now she look at me and I slapped her 2 more times.

"Five more."

That is all she said. So that is what I did.

"ONE." I said it as I hit her. The look on her face told me.

"Two." That one got her cheek. The side of her head.

"Three." It took me 3 secounds to give her that one. But then I knew what she was going for. I counted to 5 and then

"FOUR." This time I hit her on the other cheek. As I did she pushed her cock all the way up my ass. This cunt could fuck. I have never had it she good.

I saw it in her eyes. I knew just when to give her the last on.

"FIVE." But this time I came across with first my right and the my left. First her head went went to her right. then back to her left. I thought what the fuck. She had slapped my face so many time I might not get to do this again so.

"SLAP.... SLAP.....SLAP.... SLAP"

I felt her starting to cum in my ass. Thank god for condoms. As she came I just kept on slapping her.

"Parma.... you mother fucker..... parma."

That is all she said.

I felt used and I knew that my ass was fucked silly. I have not had an ass fucking like that and up till now I have not had it that good.

She pulled out of me and just looked at me.

"Lets take a shower and I'll let you fuck me. OKAY?"

What could I say.

I'll write later and let you all know how that went.

E-mail me and let me know what you think...

iser21
iser21
353 Followers