Crossdresser Evolution Ch. 01

Story Info
How I got Started Crossdressing.
1.8k words
4.32
58.7k
34

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pantyhigh
pantyhigh
132 Followers

I had been having daydreams and thoughts that had been bothering me for several months. It all started while I was lying in bed cuddling with my wife. I was running my hand over her panty-covered buns. I loved the feel of the silky material over her soft round buns. I was getting aroused and suddenly the thought of how her panties would feel if I was wearing them popped into my head. The more I tried to get that out of my head the more persistent it was. The next morning the thoughts returned and I was able to get busy with work to get away from the thoughts. That night as I was lying with her again. The thoughts came back. I went through this cycle for a few days and then one Saturday morning Sue had to go out early before I was out of bed. She kissed me goodbye and said she would be back about lunchtime.

I was sort of awake but not alert when she left but as I became more alert the thoughts of how wearing the panties would feel came flooding back. I tried to think about the chores I needed to work on but the thoughts of wearing the panties kept coming back. Finally I just decided I'd try some of Sue's panties on and get this over with. Then I could get these panties out of my head.

I went into the hamper and pulled out a pair of Sue's pink briefs that she had on last night. I felt the silky material between my fingers and then slipped off my boxers and slipped her panties on. The feeling of sliding them up my legs was electrifying and as soon as they covered my dick and balls my erection grew quickly. I started to run my hands over MY panty covered butt like I do Sue's. It felt amazing from both sides, from within, the feelings within my butt were so erotic and, from outside, my hand was feeling very similar to the feeling of rubbing on Sue's buns. Then I took my other hand and started to gently massage my dick through the front of the panties. My dick started to leak precum big-time. I got lost in my head and body with these erotic feelings, was to the point of no return and I ejaculated into her panties.

My first thought was oh shit, how will I explain this and quickly went to, oh wow that feels or felt amazing.

After the excitement settled, I decided to take those panties and hide them so Sue would not know I jerked off in her panties. After hiding them in the ceiling of the basement I quickly got busy with my chores but the thoughts still haunted me and now with the addition of remembering the feeling of cumming in her panties. It felt so great but it was mixed with feelings of shame and guilt.

I still had a couple of hours until Sue was to be back so I went back to the hamper and pulled out another pair of yellow panties. I had this battle between 2 parts of me within my head. The part that loved the feeling of wearing and ejaculating in Sue's panties REALLY wanted to repeat that feeling while there was another part of me feeling ashamed of wanting to wear panties and NEEDED to hide it from Sue.

The part that wanted to wear the panties took over and I quickly put them on under my boxers. I tried to get back to work with this ongoing battle in my head. They felt wonderful as I moved through the chores but I felt this part of me that felt so ashamed that I was wearing them and was totally paranoid that we would get caught and it would be so embarrassing.

Then about an hour before Sue was due home she walked in. Fortunately I had my cloths on over the panties but my heart was racing. How was I going to get these panties off and back into the hamper without Sue knowing that I was wearing her panties?

I tried to act normal, giving her a hug and a kiss and offering to help bring in anything if she needed. She said yes, it would be great if I helped bring in the groceries. I went out and started pulling them out of the trunk and she had followed to help. I was super self conscious that her yellow panties could have been seen above my waistband when I bent over. I HAD to get these off. We put the groceries away together. I made sure I didn't bend in a way that might show the yellow panties as I put things away.

When we were close to being done she started to get a little playful grabbing at my ass and I was getting an erection in her panties. I quickly made an excuse that I needed to go to the bathroom badly and left the room. As SOON as the bathroom door closed I whipped down my shorts, boxers and her panties in one motion. Her panties were back in the hamper in seconds and I put my stuff back on and sat on the toilet.

WHAT a relief. That was CLOSE.

When i got back out her friskiness had subsided, I was disappointed but at least she didn't catch me wearing her panties.

I was so freaked out about almost getting caught that I didn't even go into the hamper or check on the cum filled panties hidden in the ceiling. I did however keep cuddling with Sue and noticed that I was getting more interested in her panties every day. I liked running my hand over her panty-covered butt but found myself running my hand along the waistband and leg openings. The silky fabric running between my fingers felt so nice.

On Sunday mornings I found myself looking at the lingerie ads. Sue didn't have most of the different styles. Most of her panties were spandex cotton blends and were all briefs. No bikinis and certainly no thongs. After a few weeks of that and the persistent thought or drive to try her panties on again I decided I had to see if others had these thoughts. I needed some time on the Internet with Sue not around.

The holidays were coming up and there was a lot of decorating to do. I told Sue that I would just go in to work later to allow me to get some things done.

The part of me that wanted to wear panties was very excited about being alone again and was making plans in my head to retrieve the cum filled panties and put them back on. Part of me also knew that I had to be productive or Sue might be upset or be suspicious. I would just wear the panties while decorating and looking on the Internet. Problems solved and the different parts of me appeased.

I couldn't believe how excited I was anticipating the day. The night before, Sue and I talked about the priorities and how much decorating I might be able to do. In the morning we were up as usual and I helped Sue get ready and gave her a hug and a kiss at the door. She went out to her car and I went to the window to be sure when she was gone. As soon as she pulled away I ran down to get the panties from the ceiling. I pulled them out and they were a little crusty in spots where my cum had been. That was a little disappointing but I brought them upstairs and checked one last time to be sure Sue had not forgotten anything and come back.

I went upstairs and undressed in front of the full-length mirror and slid on the pink panties. The mixture of crusty and silky material felt weird but I proceeded to massage myself through the panties and was hard in minutes. Also some of the crustiness went away as I massaged the material. There was also a bit of an aroma from the dried cum has the panties and cum warmed up to my body. It was a bit intoxicating.

At that point I decided I had better get some things done before I got lost in this newfound panty world. I worked on things only wearing the panties and a t-shirt. As I moved by anything that was reflective I would linger a little and take myself in wearing those panties. I would also make it a point to caress both my butt and my dick through the panties as I moved around. This kept me in a state of arousal most of the time and it showed by the growing wet spot from my precum.

After getting a couple of things done I rewarded myself with some computer time. I committed to only 15 minutes and sat down. I wasn't quite sure what to look for so I just typed in men wearing panties. Google showed me some sites and had some sample pictures that were of men wearing panties. I clicked for all pictures and there were men with hard dicks, soft dicks, some wearing bras, some with other women's clothing... There were all kinds of men wearing various women's clothing in all kinds of situations. All I knew was that it was all making my dick hard as a rock.

I refined the search to add cumming and that made my hand go directly to my dick and I massaged my dick through the panties while looking at other men cumming in their panties. At my 15-minute limit I was nearing orgasm and decided to keep at it for a couple of minutes. When I got to a GIF of a guy's cum oozing through the material of his pink panties as he ejaculated I also ejaculated big time. Some of my cum came through my panties like his and the rest slide down my dick and around my balls inside the panties. I just kept massaging it all in as I came off the high.

I was becoming addicted to this new way of masturbating very quickly, though there was still this feeling of shame surrounding it. I made sure I deleted the browsing history and then went to the bathroom to clean up. There I saw myself in these wet pink panties. I could feel some sense of arousal but at the same time was ashamed that I was standing there wearing my wife's panties.

There was this part of me that was telling me that I CAN'T like this but there was another part that was saying that I DO like it.

I just shook my head, took them off and jumped into the shower to get ready to go to work. After the shower I re-stashed the cum filled panties back in the ceiling, finished up some little decorating things so Sue would think I was fully productive while I was here and went on to work.

All the while trying to reconcile all these conflicting feelings and thoughts.

PART 2 - Getting My Wife Involved.

pantyhigh
pantyhigh
132 Followers