Crossdresser Husbands Left Alone

Story Info
Wives leave alone their husbands, who have some fun.
3.9k words
4.53
120k
87
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once my wife, Jessica told me she wanted to see this new opera play. I told her I didn't want to, but she wanted it so badly, that I told her to watch it with one of her art-loving girlfriends.

She said:

-I will ask Amy, then.

-When do you want to go? - I asked.

-Tomorrow night.

-There will be match tomorrow night. I think it will be a very good match. What about me watching it with Gale?

Gale was Amy's husband. He worked at the same company where I did, only in different department. We both were leading a small team. The semi-loneliness which is part of being a boss brought us together back then. We shared a superficial, collegial friendship. I used to watch some matches in the past with him and with some other colleagues.

-It's perfect. Girls' night out, boys left at home - she smiled.

Jessica then asked:

-Where will you watch it, Jake? At their or at our home?

-At theirs, of course. Let them do the cleaning.

We both laughed.

The following late afternoon we went up to their apartment. Amy was already dressed up, so the wives left.

I sat down in the living room on the couch. The TV was already switched on. The match was about to start.

Gale brought two plates of chips. He sat down on my right side on the couch, and we began watching the match.

A debatable situation happened on the match, so I leaned forward in excitement, to see the replay. From the sudden movement, some pieces of chips were spilled out from my pot, to the carpet. I felt very embarrassed, as being a guest, I littered to the clean, red carpet.

-Oh Gale, I'm so sorry - I said, and I squat down getting up the pieces.

-No problem, Jake - he said - leave it as it is, you're a guest. I will clean it up after the match.

-No, I'm getting it up, I am almost finished.

-OK, then - he said.

As I was squatting, I coincidently looked at Gale's left foot for a moment. I continued picking up chips, but something disturbed me. I looked at Gale's feet again. His left sock was slipped down a bit, and his jeans were upper, than they should be - I guess because he was sitting. I realized, that he was wearing skin color, shiny pantyhose!

I stopped a bit.

-You are wearing pantyhose? - I asked looking up at him, loudly, smiling.

He froze down, and his face went red. I realized that I had crossed his line of privacy. I felt really silly.

-I'm terribly sorry Gale, it's none of my business.

-No, it's OK. I often wear pantyhose. It's really warm, and comfortable.

-You really don't have to explain yourself to me. It's your flat, you do what you want.

-Please don't tell it to our colleagues, Jake. I'd fell very embarrassed.

-Are you kidding? It's your private decision. And you know I hate gossips. I rather drink my coffee at my desk than being involved in the chatting that usually takes place in the kitchenette. I have to keep the distance, you know. As a boss, my fate is to be the target of the gossips, not spreading them.

I realized that I was talking a lot more, than I should - obviously to cover my embarrassment. So I just stopped it.

-Yes, I know that, calm down, Jake. But now that you know my secret, I tell you more. I think I can trust you.

-But you don't have to...

-Yes, but I'm doing it anyway, got it?

-Got it.

I understood how hard it was to him to share one of his deepest secrets with someone else. I knew that in return, I owe him with listening to what he wanted to say.

-I like wearing pantyhose, but not just that. Pantyhose is just my favourite piece of women's clothing, which I almost always wear under my jeans. I didn't think you would notice. I like dressing as a woman. I'm not a transsexual, just simply like being dressed up as a pretty girl. It's called crossdressing.

I was shocked, but it began to be interesting.

-Does Amy know it?

-Yes, of course. I have more women's clothes then she does. It would be hard to keep it in secret - he smiled - She knew it from the beginning, and fully supports it.

-I can't imagine you as a woman - I told him, smiling a bit. He was about the same height than me, and thin, but he was always confident, manly.

-Should I show you? - he asked, cheered up.

-Yes, why not?

-OK.

He popped up from the couch in excitement, but turned back midway.

-Do you... - he stopped.

-What? - I asked, excited.

-Do you want to dress up, too?

-Me? No...

-Come on, it feels fantastic! - Gale said. -Worst case, if you don't like it, it will be still fun!

-OK, but don't tell to anyone - I answered.

-I won't. It will be our secret. And who do you want to dress up to?

-I don't know - I answered.

-Whose appearance do you like the most?

-Tracy, I guess.

Tracy was the hottest secretary at the department. She was blonde, slim, tall, with beautiful tits. She was 24 years old, fresh, young, strong. She always wore pantyhose. I wanted so badly to lick, sniff her feet, and lick her pantyhose covered pussy. I was not alone with this thought I guess, but of course she was unreachable, especially to me - as I was above her in the corporate hierarchy.

-The secretary? Yes, she's very pretty. Well then, we will make Tracy from you! And from me... We will have two of her here, soon! - said Gale joyfully.

Gale brought two black miniskirts, two pairs of long sleeved white satin blouses, two pairs of black bras, black lace panties, and skin color sheer stockings.

I stood there clueless.

-OK, do everything after me - sighed Gale.

First, he removed his shirts, and put on the bras. I tried to put them up as well, but I failed, of course.

-Let me help - he asked warmly. I turned around him, and he strapped the bras in. It was the first time, that I felt a bit weird - I felt his hands on my bare back. It was strange, but in a surprisingly good sense.

-Thank you - I whispered in my embarrassment, turning back to him.

Then he took off his jeans, and then his pantyhose and socks. He turned away, and took off his pants. I left my eyes on his butt, much longer than I wanted to. He pulled up his lace panties. I couldn't stop watching it for some reason. His legs and butt were completely hairless, just as mine. When he stood up, I turned away my head, hoping he didn't notice I was staring at him. I too took off everything, and pulled up my panties. My penis fitted in, but only just. I was surprised, as it turned out that the panties were transparent on the front side. I turned to Gale. I was a bit embarrassed, as he checked me from head to toe. I knew he can see my cock through the lace panties. I also checked him. I also saw his penis through his underwear, and I left there my eyes, unwantedly - just as a few seconds before on his butt. His penis was shaved, just as mine. I didn't use to check other men's dick, but seeing his smooth penis through the panties was not repulsive at all. It felt normal somehow.

Gale said:

-Jake, are you shaving your legs?

-Yes, I do. I'm biking a lot, and I also take part on amateur biking competitions regularly. Shaving legs comes very handy when biking, every bikers do that.

I realized I was talking too much again. And I almost said all of that with one breath.

-Jake, are you nervous? - Gale asked, as he also realized this.

-Yes, I am. Is it that obvious?

-No, not at all - he said, laughing. I was smiling, too.

Gale wanted to easen up the situation:

-Jake, for me, wearing women's clothes is a kind of relaxation. I have to do a work, which is full of stress - you know that, you do the same. I have to show strength, self confidence every day. I have to be all manly, aggressive, have to take responsibility for my actions. It drains me out completely. When I dress up as a woman, I feel as a woman, I feel I don't have to be self confident, I can show myself weak, I can let things just happen to me. The pressure just gets away, and I calm down completely. You don't have to be nervous, just think it at the way I told you. Say it: "I'm a woman now".

-I don't want to...

-Jake. Just say it.

-OK. I am a woman now.

-I am a woman now, too. My name is Monica - Gale said. -What is your name?

-I don't know...

-I know! Let it be Tracy!

-Tracy? The secretary?

-Yes! You wanted to be like her, after all!

-It's Tracy, then - I agreed, laughing.

-I'm Monica, nice to meet you - Monica said, smiling.

-I'm Tracy, nice to meet you - I answered, and we shook hands. I was smiling, too. I felt a bit calmer, so her plan worked.

Monica continued dressing:

-Let's put up the stockings. I'll show you.

She sat down on the couch, and pulled up her right leg. She slowly bunched the stocking, put her foot in it, and pulled it up. The stocking was skin color and sheer. Monica had long, slim, shaved legs. With the stocking, her legs looked very feminine. She looked up:

-See, Tracy? It's that simple.

It felt strange, but very exciting, as she called me Tracy for the first time.

I also pulled up the stockings, one after another. It didn't go so good, but I succeeded in the end. They were the same type as hers. It felt warm and pleasant as my legs were embraced by this soft fabric.

We sat next to each other on the couch in bras, panties, and now, in stockings. Monica checked my legs:

-Wow Tracy, the stockings fit you well! You've got nice legs anyway, but in these stockings they look almost like the secretary Tracy's! - She then made a soft stroke on my thigh.

I also made a stroke on hers, smiling:

-They fit you well, too.

As I touched her pantyhose covered thigh, my penis became semi erect. I was frightened: what if she spots it? I leaned over a bit, maybe too fast. She noticed it:

-What's up, Tracy? Oh, I get it. You have a bit bulge there, don't you? Don't worry about it, you are just excited by a completely new situation.

She spread her legs a little:

-See? I'm excited, too.

Her penis was also bigger, than before, semi-erect now.

Monica stood up suddenly, saying:

-OK, let's get back to work. Let's put up some make up, shall we?

-Make up? Why?

-Because otherwise we'll be just dudes in women's clothes. We are transforming to women now. If you start something, do it all the way, not just halfway. Isn't it your credo in the workplace? - she asked me.

I said him, smiling:

-Agreed!

We went to her wife's boudoir in their bedroom. She made me sit in her wife's chair. She then began to do my make up. She put up some skin colored powder to may face, then painted my eyes. This latter one seemed to take ages. Finally, she put vivid red lipstick on my lips. I wanted to watch myself in the mirror, but Monica sad:

-Wait, you are not finished yet.

She brought a blonde wig, and put it in my head.

-Now you can watch! - she said, smiling.

I checked myself in the mirror. I just couldn't believe my eyes! A pretty, blonde lady was looking back to me from the mirror.

I stood up, Monica sat down to my place and made her make up eagerly, and put a same style blonde wig to her head.

We then went back to the living room, and put up the black miniskirts and white, long sleeved satin blouses. This was walk in the park, comparing to the other accessories.

We looked at each other. Monica was looking exactly as a woman. She was very attractive, and sexy. I felt a bit guilt by realizing I'm staring at a man, dressed as a woman, but that was immediately overwhelmed by the sweet excitement.

-You are a very, very pretty girl, Ms Tracy!

-You are too, Ms Monica! - I courtseyed, awkwardly.

We were laughing.

-Let's get back watching the match, shall we? - she said.

We went back to the living room. She brought a bottle of wine, and brought wine glasses. She poured only a little wine.

-A woman is not supposed to drink much - she said.

I was sitting already on the couch. She sat down next to me, but very close. There was only about ten inches between my right thigh and her left thigh. She was crossing her legs. She held the wine glass with her left hand gracefully, and put her right hand to her left thigh, with her wrist being loose.

I mimicked her posture - only I held the wine with the other hand. Monica recognized it, and looked in to my eyes. She smiled at me, and I smiled back. It lasted for about five seconds, but it seemed an eternity. We returned to the match.

It was a bit awkward to watch sport while dressing as a woman, where men were competing with each other. It just didn't feel right. She felt the same way:

-Should I search something else?

-Yes, please.

She was surfing with the remote. Then she found some romantic comedy. She left it at there. I normally don't watch comedies, but it was indeed a good film, with funny twists. There was an action scene, in which some dog chased the main guy. We both leaned over, and as the guy just escaped the dog, Monica grabbed my hand in her excitement. The scene was over, and she loosened her arm, but kept holding my hand in hers. We were holding each other's hands between us. I recognized a minute later, that we were still in hand in hand. It was thrilling, sensual, and safe, calm at the same time. We didn't release each other's hand until the end of the film. As the film was over, Monica shut down the television. She turned to me, with a bit smile, but looking seriously. We were staring again to each other's eyes. She began to slowly approach her lips to mine. I shut my eyes, and opened my lips, waiting for her. Her lips eventually reached mine, and we began kissing softly, but passionately.

The taste of her lipstick was sweet, but her tongue was a bit sour. So this is like kissing a man, I thought. It was strange, and different from kissing a woman, but it was pleasant, soft, and not bad at all.

She stopped the kissing, and got rid of her skirt and panties, leaving only the stockings on her, from waist down. She gently put my hands on her erect penis. I was completely surprised by myself, that I just let it. Furthermore, I began softly stroking it. I knew there was no going back now, I wanted to go through it completely. A bit later, I also removed my panties and my skirt. We continued kissing, and began stroking each other's cock with our hands.

I wanted to take her cock into my mouth, I wanted to know, how it could feel. I bent over, and took her penis between my lips. It felt warm, and wonderful, while it was filling my mouth. The scent of it was stunning. It was completely smooth, just as her legs. I was sucking it greedy, uplifted by the new kind of sensation. Sometimes I took it out from my mouth, and licked her dick all the way, back and forth. Then I got back to sucking again.

Eventually, she gently lifted my head up with her hand.

-Let's go to bed, shall we? - Monica asked, smiling.

I nodded silently. We stood up, and holding each other's hand, we went to the bedroom. She lied to her back, opening her legs. I levelled down to her, with my head being between her legs. I began to suck her again.

After sucking her cock for a long time, my lips began to tire. I decided to let them rest, so I put her cock out of my mouth, and began to lick her testicles. I tried to take the right one in my mouth, which I succeeded. I kept it in there, sucking on it, while I was stroking her dick with my right hand. After a while, she gently removed my right hand from her cock, and said:

-Tracy, if you continue it, I'll cum...

I too didn't want this to be over that soon, I wanted to prolong the pleasure as long as it was possible.

With my left hand, I began to stroke her right thigh, and with my right hand, first her belly, then her chest. She really liked this one, she held my hand while I was stroking her nipple. She felt it tickling, yet in the same time, arousing. I deducted it from the tone of her voice, when she began to moan with pleasure.

Then I removed my lips and moved to the other testicle. I held it in my mouth, and began sucking on it.

I wanted to feel, suck, sense every part of her smooth penis. I wanted more and more of her. I began to lick her gouch - it was also smooth, as her entire body. She really liked it, and pulled up her legs, so that I could get a clear access to it. I went deeper. When I got to her anus, I licked it, then smelled it. The scent of her saliva covered gouch, testicles, and anus created a mixture, from which I totally went wild. I inserted my mouth to her anus, stretched for as long as possible, and just licked it.

After a while, my tongue went tired. I literally jumped up to her face, with both of our bodies stretched, and began to kiss her wildly. The kiss lasted very long, and was full of lust. We were rubbing our penises to each other's, while she was holding my butt in her hands. It was a moment of complete fusion.

We were both dressed as a woman, but she was stronger, which was revealed after a short, playful wrestling. I got under, and she was laying over me. She then sat on my pelvis. My erect penis was surrounded by her nude buttocks, which was a warm, comfortable sensation. Monica grabbed my hands, and then she pinned both of them above my head with her hands. I playfully wanted to escape, but of course I couldn't. Her lips got near mine, and she said:

-You can't get away Tracy, you're mine now! - smiling.

-Yes, I'm yours Monica, please, hold me, own me... I'm your woman - I moaned.

She kissed me briefly.

-Do you think I'm nice? - she asked, then kissed me.

-Yes...

-Do you think I'm pretty? - she kissed me again.

-Yes...

-Do you think I'm beautiful? - she kissed again, more wildly.

-Yes Monica, you're beutif-... she pushed her lips to mine, not letting me to finish.

After long kissing, she lifted her head up.

-I want to feel you in my mouth, Tracy... - Monica said.

-Me too, Monica... - I replied.

We went to 69. I took her erect penis in my mouth, and just sucked and sucked it, greedy. I wanted to have her delicious, precious cock in my mouth forever. Meanwhile she was sucking me, too. I felt a bit defenseless, with having clothes everywhere, but on my penis and on my butt, and with a crossdresser being in control of them - but instead being afraid, it felt fantastic. A bit later, she put her tongue in my anus. I felt the warmth inside me, and I was in ecstasy. I wanted more of it. More of this warmness inside me. She noticed it.

-Do you like it, Tracy? - Monica asked.

-Yes, I love it...

-Do you want more?

-Yes! Fuck me, Monica, please... I'm begging you, I want it so bad...

I eagerly went to doggy position, and I began to move around my ass, showing it to her.

She hastily searched a condom and lube. She ripped the condom out from its package, then she pulled it on her finger, and put lube on it. She put it in my anus, and began to broaden it slowly first with one, then with two fingers.

As she massaged my prostate, a huge, new wave of pleasure waved through my body - it was the first time anything touched my prostate. I never knew how awesome it could be.

She then threw the condom away, and wanted to put another one on her erect penis.

-Please no, I want to feel you inside me as you are - I whispered.

She was smiling, she liked this twist.

She penetrated me, slowly. It felt as if I were in heaven. I was in women's clothing, and I was being fucked, dominated by another man, who was also dressed as a woman.

A bit later Monica had a nasty idea. She pulled out her penis from my anus.

-Come, suck me - she whispered.

I jumped to her cock, without thinking a second. I was sucking a cock, which was inside me a few seconds ago. I felt guilt, but ecstatic at the same time. I wanted to share this feeling with her, so I stood up to my knees, and hug her, while kissing. Our chest, belly, thighs, and erect cocks touched each other's, as we were kissing wildly while kneeling.

12