Crossdresser Husbands Left Alone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got back on all fours, and she began to fuck me again from behind. She got close to climax, so she began to stroke my cock with her right hand, while bending on me. I felt her belly on my back. I was being owned, and being embraced by her. She began to stroke me harder and harder.

A minute later I felt her warm load burst out, filling me. I came from this and from her stroking 3 seconds later. She put her hands before my load, catching the most of it, then she put her cum covered hand to my mouth. Still in ecstasy, I ate it, and sucked it from her hand. After experiencing heavenly pleasure, she pulled her cock out of me. I turned around, and began to clean it with my mouth, slowly. We got to 69 position, and cleansed each other. Then we began kissing, calmly, sensually now.

A bit later, we were just laying next to each other, she embracing me from behind for a while. We checked the clock, and it appeared, that there is still one and a half hours left, before the real girls would arrive, that leaving us - also girls now - enough time, to play a bit more...

12