Crossdressing Cum Sluts Pt. 02

Story Info
His wife surprises him with a night from his fantasies.
1.5k words
4.24
52.9k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although I wish it was real, the following story is totally fantasy.

Thanks to everyone that helped me edit and format my story. This is my first attempt.

Sorry for the long delay getting to part 2. I've been having computer problems.

Hint - you need to read Pt1 to get caught up...

So where were we... Oh yes..

As we finally enter the room you say to fix you a bourbon and meet you in the bathroom. I look around and see the room is amazing.

A spectacular view and I can hear water running. I am sure that you are going to take a bath. I walk in and you tell me to get in and enjoy my bubble bath. There is a bottle of champagne for me to drink. You tell me to make sure I shave ALL my body hair. And to make sure I shave really, really good.

I know how much you like it when I shave so smooth and rub my face between your legs. After the water cools and I am shaved smooth, not to mention feeling the effects of not eating and the champagne, I emerge from the bathroom.

You are standing there wearing your new strappy panties, the pink ones with the black dots. I can see my matching pair on the bed. As I walk over to put them on you come over and slap my ass.

I feel you push me on the bed and straddle me. Kissing me full on the mouth, you pull away and tell me that if I give myself to you and do everything without question that I will have the time of my life. I say to you Of course I will and with that you pull out your make up case.

I am not sure what's coming next but I am sure that it will be fun. I didn't think that you were interested in dressing me up but you start applying make up to my face.

I am having a hard time focusing on what you're saying and not just staring at your beautiful breasts. Finally, you are finished and show me in you compact mirror. WOW, you have done an excellent job!

You get up and I am overwhelmed watching your awesome ass walking over to your bag. As you bend over I think I can make out your wet folds; you stand and giggle telling me to stop and behave as you walk over with a blonde wig, one that matches yours. Blondes have more fun you say.

It is a little longer than shoulder length and kind of wavy. You pull it on and use a few pins to hold it in place and wha la...damn I look good. I am really impressed how hot I look and it has an amazing effect on how hot I feel.

You have a few more surprises. I stand and see that you have a lacy bra for me to put on. I laugh saying I don't think I can pull off wearing a bra without anything in it, you produce some silicone inserts. You really have gone to great lengths.

Next you show me a leather pencil skirt, telling me that it would help with hiding my bulge. but as big and aroused as I am you are going to have a difficult time if try to tuck me tonight. Thanking you was what I was trying to get out but I don't think I made any sound.

I am overwhelmed.

To go with the skirt, you have a tight sweater for me to wear. You adjust my wig and start snapping a couple pics but you are not finished. You have my nails to do. You know I like the reds so you paint my fingers and toes bright cum fuck me red. You spray me with Victoria Sexy Perfume and then the last detail. You show me a pair of black heels that will complete the look; they have 2" heel.

Wow the details.

As I am looking in the mirror adjusting and admiring my new look you walk over with you purse, grabbing my hand saying let's go. What? You had gotten ready while I was in the bubble bath and now you want to go out?

Dressing in our room is one thing but going out?? That's completely different. But I did submit to you earlier so I try my best to walk in the heels towards the door with you.

As we exit to the elevator I am thankful that we haven't seen anyone yet. But I know our new hotel friends will be in the lobby. Thankfully they aren't there. We make our way to the parking garage.

I see your car there and now it is obvious why you wanted me to meet you there. We surely couldn't ride my motorcycle in this get up. I laugh to myself

In the car you have another bottle of Korbell for me as we drive across the bridge into Cincy. I have no idea if we are just riding around and showing off or if you really have plans to go somewhere.

That mystery is soon solved as you pull into a parking lot. You announce we're here and you exit the car. Wow you really expect me to get out and go into a public place with you. Well I guess with your confidence we can do anything.

We make our way into the club with you leading the way and I quickly realize we are in a drag bar. I don't know if I should be relieved or shocked. I mean here I am dressed up like a woman and looking smashing and you took me to a drag bar. What if ...I mean-I'm not....er.... ok I'll shut up.

As we are walking through the door, a guy grabs my ass as we walk by. You walk up to the bar. You appear to be looking around for something, I assume it's either the bathroom or the bartender you are trying to find, but I am wrong. I feel a trend with that tonight. Being wrong that is.. again laughing to myself.

You smile and order a couple drinks and I see you talking to someone, a blonde someone. You both turn around and start walking this way and I realize it is the girl from the hotel, Amanda. THE GIRL FROM THE HOTEL, coming this way? She'll know, she'll easily see it's me.... what to do? Too late you are handing me my drink and introducing me as your girlfriend.

Maybe Amanda didn't notice. Maybe I can get away with this. We all start walking aimlessly through the club, shaking a little bit to the music, drinking and walking with you two we are three hot blonde bitches! My confidence is on the rise. As we walk in the next room I see a stage with many tables around it.

We take a seat near the stage at a corner table, kinda dimly lit and out of the way. Wow I'm glad, maybe not so many people will see me.

As the place begins to fill up the lights go down and I hear an MC come on stage and announce that tonight is amateur drag night. They have several contestants behind stage all to make a walk thru and all we have to do is show which one we like by our applause.

After all the contestants did their walk out, the last one walks out and kinda aims over in our direction. I see this brunette looking specifically at our table. Amanda announces that that is her boyfriend Rich, isn't he cute?

Wow, the crowd claps loudly. Well not to be out done you jump up and announce that I am a late entry. Rich pulls me on stage and the "girls" clap more and more. After some whistling and cat calls, I start to get into it and I start showing off, walking back and forth and shaking my ass each time lifting my skirt a little more showing off the tops of my stockings and bottoms of my ass checks.

As I am wrapped up in the moment I trip and fall. Rich walks over and bends to check on me and I can see the bulge in his panties is big. No it is HUGE. I can't help myself. I reach up and start to stroke and rub his cock through his panties. The crowd is silent now, watching. I look up into his eyes and I see he wants me to keep going.

I pullout his cock and immediately put it in my mouth and start to give him the best blow job ever. I am so glad I had practiced a lot with your dildos, this cock was going definitely going down my throat.

I am getting into it both from the erotic side and the crowd side, who were loudly cheering and whistling and I can't help it. I start stroking myself too and suddenly Rich grabs my head and begins to pump what feels like a gallon of hot delicious cum down my throat.

Wow! You two girls are so hot watching that scene unfold that you are both ready to go. We all practically run out.

Hopefully everyone is enjoying the story so far. Stay tuned for Pt 3