Crossed Wires...Crossed Boundaries Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

___________________________________

Even before Roxanne had decided to go through with the surgery for her Sister's transplant, her relationship with her husband, Chet, had drifted into a realm of mutual friendship and companionship, rather than anything vaguly passionate. In the year or so leading up to the surgery, Roxanne and Chet had only shared the occassional romp, and even then, it more more out of duty and unspoken routine rather from any real spark.

As Roxanne went through the pain and post recovery after the surgery, Chet had not so much as touched her sexually for over four months. He wouldn't even acknowledge it when Roxanne tried to bring it up.

"He's just afraid he'll hurt you and besides... its normal for people's sex drive to lessen as they get near their 50's," Roxanne's rational voice hypothesized.

"I think he's having an affair.. he's a man.. he had to be getting it from somewhere," Roxanne's less rational but instinctual voice often chimed in.

"But they're aren't all the other tell-tale signs of an affair," Roxanne would often reassure herself as week after week of uneventful sleep passed between the two.

Temporarily lost in her self questioning haze of confused need and desire, as she outwardly tried carrying on the continuing conversation with Tony, Roxanne hadn't realized she had inched all the way towards the foot of the bed until she felt her knees gently collide with the bottom edge of the mattress.

"You can sit down there if you want.. Roxanne... I'm sure your exhausted from the long drive up," she heard the man on the bed politely offer through the fog of her internal rambling.

"Thank you," Roxanne tried to cheerily reply as she carefully turned her body sideways and demurly sat on the firm bedding.

It was the first time she had done anything, including carrying on a conversation, with a man on a bed in almost a half a year.

Roxanne's first reaction when she sat down on the bed was one of great relief. Eventhough her recovery from surgery was going reasonably well, she still tired easily and was thankful to give her sore knees and aching back a rest.

Rubbing her bare feet tentativly across the soft bedroom carpet, Roxanne realized at the same time that Tony did, that they had reached the first awkward, dead part of their conversation.

"So.... ," Roxanne nervously began before swallowing her tongue when she saw how close her knee was to Tony's extended leg.

Again a sustained silence descended upon the two as the brushing sound of Roxanne's foot on the floor filled the empty void of sound.

"So... Roxanne... " Tony soberly started after nearly a minute of quiet, with all the vocal seriousness of a man testifying before God... "Are you prepared to go through with this?"

Roxanne Ingle could manage nothing but a blank and open mouthed stare in return.

"How could you have not seen this coming?" Roxanne found herself internally asking. "You've been talking to him like a curious and needy school girl for nearly an hour and now here you are sitting on the bed with him... what are you thinking..... get up.... get... go..... "

"So Roxanne.. look at me.. have you ever cheated before?" Tony quizzed again, basking strangly in the married woman's confused malaise.

".. No... ," Roxanne mewed weakly in response.

Again, a hushed silence permiated the room as Tony intently sized the seated woman up and down.

"Your Daughter's downstairs Roxanne... you might want to get up and close the door if we're gonna do this," Tony calmly insinuated with his voice and his eyes.

Roxanne sat there on the edge of the bed for several moments as Tony's succienct words hung in the air. Then, with all the exhubarance of a possessed puppet, Roxanne rose back to her feet and slowly moved across the floor, making the daunting eight foot trek to Tony's bedroom door.

Barely making a sound as she twisted the knob shut, Roxanne freezed momentarily with her back to Tony, trying to somehow fathom and comprehend what she was about to do.

Her mind now a wasteland of jumbled confusion, Roxanne's body buzzed as if a school of angry locusts had taken hold of her internal organs. Slowly she turned and bowed her head before gracefully dragging her bare feet across the carpet, making her way back towards the bed, and her inevitable fate, where Tony's was waiting with his right hand extended.....

____________________________________

After gracefully pulling the dumbstruck married woman onto the bed beside him, Tony crouched up on his side and allowed Roxanne to lay flat on her back. Trying his best to be as cautious and gentle with the recovering woman as he could, Tony adeptly lowered his lips into the crease of Roxanne's neck, kissing her sensitive flesh time after time until the short hairs of his mustache was causing the breathless woman to wince and tremble each time Tony slithered his oral caress lower.

Roxanne's bleary eyes were fixated by the way Tony's dark fingers looked as he slid them down her porcelon white skin. Feeling his mouth inch down the right side of her frozen body, Roxanne felt her resistance melt with each swath Tony made with his curious tongue.

A deep, gutteral "AAHHH" was all Roxanne could manage as Tony's heated advances drifted down her side, over her naked waist, then steadily down her right leg.

Bending his right knee down to the floor until he had assumed a somewhat stable position on the floor to the side of Roxanne's reclined body, Tony patiently kissed his way down Roxanne's thigh and calf until he came to her petite right foot.

"Ahh.. Ahh.. I'm... ticklish... " Roxanne gurgled helplessly as Tony took her ankle and arch into his vicelike grip.

Sensing her feet were now in an inescapable snare, Roxanne raised her head slightly and looked down the length of her body at the black man's face at the bottom of the bed. Her already stunned gaze turned to one of complete amazement when she saw Tony open his mouth and start to, one by one, deliberatly kiss her tingling toes.

"MMMPPHH," Roxanne yelped frantically as he right knee lurched into the air each time Tony's teeth and lips grazed across yet another digit.

Feeling her right foot become steadily bathed in Tony's rich saliva, Roxanne felt the last remnants of her will give way with the same intensity of an iceburg breaking away from a huge polar cap.

Grinding her body rythemicly on top of the mattress, Roxanne's entire being filled with a visceral sense of desperation and lust as the elegant black man removed his mouth from her drenched right foot and prepared to do the same to her left.

Fighting the lump in her throat when she looked down and saw Tony's mouth drift off her now soaked left foot and start working its way up her left leg, Roxanne somehow found the breath to ask a question.

"Is this the first time you've ever done this with a married woman?"

"Why do you think I'm divorced now," Tony wryly responded.

Lifting his feet off the floor as he lugged his weight back up on the bed beside Roxanne, this time Tony decided to bracket his thighs across the married woman's prone body as she shivered below.

Tony's dark, fiery eyes had taken on a glassy starved look by the time he positioned his kneeling frame like an arch across Roxanne's torso. Locking his large fingertips into the elastic band of Roxanne's flannel pajama bottoms, Tony kept his gaze fixated on Roxanne's dazed expression, waiting for her to somehow return his seething stare.

"Raise your behind Roxanne.. come on.. lift up that ass," Tony demanded with a soulful sterness that Roxanne had never quite heard from a man before.

Clenching his eager hands around the top of Roxanne's pajamas, Tony gleamed wickedly when he saw the married woman attempt to force her hips off the mattress so he could easily begin removing her undergarment.

Inch by inch, Roxanne Inlge's pussy came into clear view as Tony rolled the flannel shorts all the way down her thin, trembling legs until he was able to flex his elbow at just the right angle to unsheath them from her feet and toss them harmlessly to the floor.

"OHH.. YEAH," Tony groaned magically as he soaked in the arousing sight of the 47 year old woman's exposed vagina.

"How.... how long has it been.. since you've had sex... Tony?" Roxanne found herself inexlicably asking as the divorced man's weight pressed down on top of her waist.

"About six weeks.. give or take," Tony answered honestly.

"Damn," Roxanne rolled her eyes and let out an embarrassed laugh. "I'm married and I've sitll had to wait longer than that. "

Feeling a desperate need to reach up and touch the warm flesh of the man crouched above her, Roxanne extended her hands up towards Tony's midrift, trying in vain to clumsily reach for the now throbbing erecton that was straining the front of his gray cotton shorts.

Seeing the unabashed way Roxanne's nipples were poking through her nightshirt, Tony reached his hands down on top of the married woman's chest and tightly squeezed at her ample bosom. Feeling Roxanne's heart beat rapidly underneath her jiggling, womanly swells, Tony felt an inescapable desire welling inside of him to completly undress the woman between his legs.

Keeping his weight perched securly on top of Roxanne's thighs, never breaking his visual connection with the swooning woman below, Tony leaned back slightly and took the bottom of Roxanne's nightshirt into his hand before carefully guiding it up the length of her squirming torso.

"Raise your shoulders and your head Roxanne," Tony's piercing gaze seemed to demand as he inched the pink teeshirt over Roxanne's head and finally off each of her goosepimpled arms, leaving the happily married woman laying beneath him, completly disrobed.


His knees pressed firmly into the mattress to each side of Roxanne's bare legs, Tony balled the last remnants of the prone woman's clothing in his large black hands as he patiently soaked in the full breadth of Roxanne's nudity.

Deciding he was finally ready to move in for the kill, Tony tossed Roxanne's pink nightshirt to the floor, right beside her already discarded pajama bottoms and scooted his weight higher up Roxanne's naked chest.

His arousal burning hotter each time he saw Roxanne try taking a deep breath underneath him, Tony felt his sagging balls tingle each time the married woman's chest heaved up and down below. Looking down at the way his cock was shamelessly poking out of the front of his gymshorts, Tony cracked a wide, wolflike grin when he saw the clumsily, almost helpless, way Roxanne's trembling fingers were grasping for the jutting manhood that was pointing straight at her face through his cotten shorts.

Each time Roxanne came close to touching it, Tony would swivel his pelvis backwards slightly, causing the frustratingly aroused woman to just miss the front of his crotch with her jittery white fingertips.

Compressing his thighs firmly against Roxanne's midrift, Tony lowered his hands down to the bottom of his own shirt and quickly slipped it up his chest and off his shoulders. Tossing it aside, Tony brimmed with appreciation as Roxanne instinctivly licked her lips from the sight of his bare chest coming into view.

"Glad I've got that free gym membership through the company," Tony thought to himself with delight, thankful that his 43 year old body had held up as well as it had.

"You've never seen a black man naked before.. have you Roxanne?" Tony groaned softly.

"No," Roxanne's dark brown eyes seemed to reply, before she clenched them each ashamedly shut.

"Do you want to see me naked.. Roxanne?" Tony asked suggestivly, this time grinding his crotch forward as the prone woman tried latching her hands on to the growing member twitching behind his shorts.

Scooting his crotch across the top of Roxanne's heaving chest, Tony took wicked delight in the way Roxanne continuously missed grasping his prick until its still sheated head was crudely bouncing against the bottom of her lipstick smeared chin.

"You want to see my big black dick don't you.. you want to see it.. from the way your fingers are trembling... you want to touch it.. and Roxanne.... from the way the spit is covering your lips.. I bet you want to taste it too," Tony grinned down with lewd confidence.

Digging his fingers into the elastic waistband of his shorts, Tony raised up just slightly, giving himself enough room to roll his gray sweatshorts down far enough that he could remove his churning genitals.

Lowering his shorts with brooding, calculating patience, Tony first exposed his coal black patch of densly intertangled pubic hair before dropping the waistband even further. With a mighty tug, Tony worked the top of his shorts over the straining appendage of flesh inside, causing his dick to swing free, slicing back and forth several times through the air, bringing a wam breeze, as well as casting a rather imposing shadow, across Roxanne's flushed cheeks.

Watching Roxanne's slitted eyes slowly flower open at the sight of his revealed manhood, Tony immediatly cupped his heavy balls in his hand as he cockily bounced his prick in front of Roxanne's stunned but fixated face.

"OOOOHHH.. MMYYY," the white woman gurgled weakly as her sexually hypnotized eyes followed Tony's rigidly swinging girth.

Allowing Roxanne to stare longingly at his pulsing virility for several moments, Tony lurched his hips forward until his entire meaty shaft stabbed at the side of Roxanne's cheek.

"Kiss it," Tony ordered as he gently rocked side to side, causing his vieny cock to smack repeatedly against Roxanne's smooth and wet lips.

"Yeah... dont worry Roxanne.. you'll get plenty of time to go down on that thing... but right now.. I want to fuck you," Tony cryptically hummed as lowered himself off the right side of Roxanne's chest before slipping his shorts and underwear off and dropping them onto the floor.

Easing his mouth right up to the side of Roxanne's head, Tony seductivly blew into her beet red right ear.

"I don't want to hurt you.. I promise baby.. I'll take it easy on you," Tony soulfully whispered as he slipped his right leg underneath Roxanne's, in effect jacking her glowing vaginal target off the mattress slightly so he would have a clear path to enter her.

"I don't... I don't want you to.. I don't want you to take it easy on me Tony.. I want you to fuck me with everything you have... I want you to make me..... feel like a woman again," Roxanne hoarsly begged as she dipped her manicured nails into her vagina, speading it apart for the first man besides her husband ever to fuck her.

>From his parallel position beside Roxanne, Tony guided his hips forward until his raging manhood slipped between the alleyway of the married woman's parted thighs. Gyrating his pelvis with several short twists until he was at just the right angle, a spastic, muttering gasp escaped each of their lips when the fist-like head of Tony's penis smacked roughly into the entrance of Roxanne's steaming and hairy fissure.

Piercing his massive erection into Roxanne's bubbling pussy, Tony watched as every muscle in Roxanne's still healing body tensed rigidly.

"Relax Baby.. I'm gonna go slow," Tony reassured despite the fact Roxanne had begged him to give her all he could. "Don't want you to bite off more than you can chew.. just yet. "

"Are you ready for me to go deeper?" Tony coolly asked as he held the base of his cock in place, like a missle ready to fire inside the married woman's greasy slit.

"YES," Roxanne blindly mewed as she grabbed at the sagging titties bouncing across her chest.

"Then here it is," Tony groaned back, lunging his hips forward until another two inches of his blunt, 8 and a half inch, endowment disappeared inside Roxanne's boiling depths.

"Jesus.. Shit.. ," the married woman half cried and half grimaced, her whole body shuddering under what she knew would be the most taxing sexual event of her life.

Dropping his left hand on top of Roxanne's dark auburn hair, Tony gently massaged her scalp at the same time his right hand held his cock in place, using it as a guide to force yet another inch of his boaring tool into the writhing woman's gaping crevice.


".... OHHH.... DEAR GOD... OHHHHH.... GO DEEPER.. PLEEEEZZZZZZ," Roxanne haughtily choked, working her ass awkwardly up and down off the mattress as she tried to meet the black man's virile push.

His cock burrowed deep enough inside of Roxanne now that he didn't need to steady it by its base, Tony eased his right hand off the shaft and guided it up her flaming crotch, over her spasming belly and mashed his fingers around the ripe swells of her lovely white breasts.

"Nice.. nice.. nice," Tony groaned approvingly as he left the red traces of his indeliable fingerprints on the entire landscape of each of Roxanne's tits.

After a few minutes of rough fondling, Tony lowered his hand back down to Roxanne's crotch and slid his index finger directly on top of her raised clitoris.

A now constant stream of 'oohhs" and "ahhs' roared from Roxanne's throat as Tony steadily feed the length and width of his punching manhood in and out of her molten quim.

"You like how I feel inside of you Roxanne... you ever dreamed of what it would feel like to have a black man inside of you.... your husband aint ever fucked you this deep before.. has he?" Tony, now luridly frothing at the mouth, interrogated the shrieking married woman.

Each time Tony asked Roxanne another pointed question, he would tap down with the insistant pressure of his fingertip on her exposed clitoris, causing a massive wave of electrical energy to pulse through her entire quaking body.

"OHHH.. GOODD... YYEESS," Roxanne helplessly gulped each time Tony touched her clit.

"I can make her cum anytime I want," Tony sighed confidentally to himself as he lavished in the sight of Roxanne's tears of glee streaming down her already sweat stained cheeks.

"You wanna cum.. Roxanne.. Huh.. you wanna feel your pussy explode while there's a jackhammer inside of it," Tony hissed manically, speeding up the cunt plowing viscosity of his pelvic thrusts.

"YYY.. YYY.. YYEESSSSSS," Roxanne cried out, as if her entire body and soul had been mortally wounded by Tony's sexual dominance. "PLEASE LET ME CUM!"

"Then cum then," Tony crudely barked, as the non stop sounds of the bedsprings rattling underneath was only blotted out by the fleshy impact of Tony's crotch incessantly slamming into Roxanne's.

"AAAAAHHHHHH.... AAAHHHH.... SSSHHHHHHH... SSHHIITTTTTTTT.. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMM," Roxanne babbled incoherantly as Tony clamped his left hand over her mouth to keep the unbridled sounds of her release from echoing through the house, and downstairs to her daughter watching TV.

"Please cum for me.. Tony.. please.. please cum for me," Roxanne begged as she slowly came down from her high, desperate to feel the black man's liqoud release cool the flaming and buttery pit that her pussy had become.

"HMM.. ," Tony mockingly laughed in return. "Don't worry Baby.. I'm gonna cum inside of you... But I am gonna get you off at least one more time before I do.. you're gonna have to work a little for my nut Roxanne... just lay back there and collect yourself.. catch your breath.. then I'm rolling you over and putting you up on all fours...... "

___________________________________

Meanwhile... downstairs............

Part 2 coming soon.. thanks for taking the time to read.....

12