Crossed Wires...Crossed Boundaries Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before he had got the words, "So you wanna climb up on top of me and get your pussy fucked," out of his mouth, the young girl had clumsily lept to her feet, tripped over Malik's outstretched legs as she tried to slip by him before scurrying quickly up the stairs with her hands firmly covering her soiled mouth.

"Damn," he groaned dejectedly.

__________________________________

Recklessly bounding up the steps, Tina fought galantly not to swallow, disgusted by the thought of yet another syrupy dose of Malik's savage lust slipping into her belly. Tina's heart sunk when she reached the top of the stairs and saw that the bathroom door was closed.

Delirious from the itchy sensation of Malik's rich seed starting to crust on her skin, Tina first inclination was to make a mad dash for the safety of her bedroom.

"You've got to get that stuff off Tina," her inner voiced raged.

Gazing down the hall to see her Mother's bedroom door was open, Tina took a series of deep breaths, trying to calm herself when she realized it was her Mother in the bathroom.

"Its dark in the hall..mom wont see..all..this..stuff..on me," Tina prayed as she motivated her feet to move.

Creeping up the five or so feet to the closed bathroom door, Tina was prepared to wait her turn until she swore she could hear the sound of faint sobs coming from the other side.

"M...M...Mom," Tina whispered, consciously trying not to disturb Tony in the other bedroom.

"...Tina," Roxanne's voice rose from inside the bathroom after an extended silence.

"Are you OK..Mom..I thought I heard you...crying ...in there?" Tina asked, for the moment forgetting about her own travails.

"...Ye..yeah..honey..just collecting myself...my...my...my back is kind of acting up..that's all..just from the long car ride probably," Roxanne lied in a voice that filled Tina with a strange unease.

Before Tina Ingle had a chance to brace herself for what was about to happen next, her Mother wedged open the door, giving her daughter just enough room to enter.

Feeling the vivid bathroom light immediatly blind her eyes, Tina forgot about the visible evidence of how she had spent the previous 15 minutes as her equally disheveled Mom looked on in stunned disbelief.

The instant the twos' eyes locked, it was clear to each that the other had just endured a life altering event.

An unfathonable silence shrouded the Ingle women for several moments as each sized up the tell tale signs of sex on the other. From the bruising hickeys on Roxanne's neck and shoulders to the shiny traces of cooling cum that dotted Tina's chin, chest and smeared teeshirt.

"No," each of them mouthed to the other several times before something instinctual switched on simultaniously inside each of their pysches, in some primal mother and daughter stream of conscious, causing Tina and Roxanne's gaze to shift across the hall, at the very same moment, to the sight of Tony Caldwell smiling satisfiedly on the jumbled sheets of his bed......

Part 3 on the way.........

Thanks for reading........

12