Crossfire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have? I knew it," she mumbled between moans, grinding her hips forward as she shivered. Spreading her legs a little further she felt filthy knowing that they were in the office, that through the glass windows anyone in an adjacent building could see her but that just made it more intense. She was spread eagle on her desk, a beautiful woman worshipping her pussy with her tongue and it felt fucking fantastic.

Rubbing her lips over Jennifer's clit she could see her starting to get close, Jennifer's hips grinding down against her till she was essentially riding her face from this position. Lauren didn't complain or resist, loving having her pussy right there for the taking. Her face was covered and she worked her tongue wherever Jennifer directed her to, the older woman having gripped her hair and was pulling her this way and that. As she started to moan her name it took everything in Lauren not to touch herself but feeling her come against her face she got wetter. Lapping her pussy up she only stopped when Jennifer quickly pulled back away from her, too sensitive for anything else.

"You - you're a good little - fuck..." Jennifer panted with a soft laugh, pulling Lauren to stand and she curled her legs around her as they kissed firmly only to bring a hand down on her ass once more. Their sticky lips slid all over one another and Jennifer was just ready to touch her again when the lights at the front of the office went on again, the squeaky wheel of the cleaners cart able to be heard and they both quickly ducked down beneath the desk.

"Oh shit - oh shit - oh shit -" Lauren said, her voice high and worried as she quickly scrambled to get dressed.

"Don't panic." Jennifer hissed softly and quickly pulled her panties, bra and dress on in record time. Striding out of the office she casually wiped her face. "Hey how are you doing? Working late?"

"Yes. Yes. My son had a parents evening so I had to come late," the cleaner said as she started to collect the mugs and glasses from the desks in the office. "You're here late?"

Jennifer nodded and tried to ignore how soaking her pussy was now, how she could feel her clit still buzzing from her orgasm. "Going home shortly. Year end, you know?"

Lauren got dressed and just sat with her back to her drawers as she tried to get her breathing to shallow, half terrified and half aroused that she may have been caught. Why did she work late at the office? She could have taken it home and watched Bake Off instead of being an idiot and doing this again. Swallowing thickly she stood and packed her handbag only to stride out of her office. "Goodnight ladies, get home safely."

Jennifer watched Lauren stride out with her usual confident demeanour but she saw there was something off. "Wait up, I'll walk to the tube with you... Goodnight!" she called to the cleaner, quickly darting to grab her handbag only to follow after Lauren, grateful the lifts were slow as she wasn't sure she would have waited otherwise. Waiting until the doors closed she turned to kiss her but was quickly pushed of.

"There are cameras in here." Lauren said firmly, keeping her head bowed. "That - that was so close."

"I know!" Jennifer laughed and grinned. "Can you imagine her face if she had seen?"

"Can I imagine my career if she had?" Lauren snapped, worrying her lip between her teeth.

"Let's just go back to yours and I'll help you forget..." Jennifer offered with a smile as the doors opened and they both waved to the night guard as they headed out onto the street.

Lauren paused and just shook her head. "You're not coming back to mine. This - this was a mistake. It can't happen. You're my employee and I - I can't let anyone find out."

"That you're sleeping with your assistant or that you're a lesbian?" Jennifer asked with a frown, folding her arms across her waist.

Lauren looked mortified at those words and she smoothed down her clothes self consciously, as if worried someone on the street might see a crinkled blouse and know what she had been doing. "Could you keep your voice down?"

"No." she said firmly. "Which is it?"

"None of your business..." Lauren muttered and headed towards the tube station.

Jennifer frowned and followed after her, catching hold of her elbow and pulling her around to face her. "I feel sorry for you. I really do. You want me, I can feel it every single day. I get the professional thing but no one in the office knows you're gay and it's really not a big deal? You could tell them tomorrow and no one would care but if you want to keep being the way you are then do that? But I feel sorry for you."

Lauren's cheeks burned with embarrassment and she took her elbow back and frowned. "You don't understand the environment. You've been here what? A month? This isn't California Jenny."

"You're right." Jennifer nodded. "But just so you know? If you're telling me no hoping that I'll convince you to say yes? That this will happen again? I can tell you now, it wont. I'm happy to chase someone who is hard to get but I'm not willing to break down a closet to get there."

Lauren took a deep breath and smiled tightly at that. "Good. So there are no further misunderstandings. Get home safe," she murmured cooly only to turn on her heel and head towards the tube station.

Sitting on the worn out seats Lauren watched the teenagers teasing each other, saw the workmen trying to catch a few extra z's on their commute and she knew that Jennifer was right but the fear of what could happen was enough to stop her doing anything about it. Every relationship or casual affair had come to this point and fallen apart. She didn't hate herself, didn't hate being gay but feared the reaction of her industry. Sitting there alone in bright lights of the tube she felt exposed and raw and even if she didn't want to admit it to herself, saddened at the fact that she knew she wouldn't have Jennifer like that again.

12