Crossing Boundaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh" Alesha moaned as she lifted her hips to push her crotch onto his hand. She knew she was very wet, and the thought of Deepak touching her here was taking her deeper into her inferno of lust. As Deepak caressed her nimble body, Alesha reciprocated, moving her hands to his neck and back in feverish excitement.

Her hips lifted and he slid her damp panties down her legs, leaving her totally naked and exposed. She spread her thighs farther as first one, then several of Deepak's fingers dipped into her hot box, saturating her short pubic hairs with her secretions, trickling her liquids down the crack of her ass.

"Oh God!" She exclaimed as Deepak's fingers worked their magic. "Something's happening to me."

She was rolling her head from side to side at Deepak's offensive on her naked form and then she suddenly reached up and started tearing at his clothes. She was afire, hot with sweat, nude and wanting him naked too. Within seconds, she had his shirt off and was rubbing his chest, her hands brushing his wispy curls and nipples as she sat up and placed her mouth on his, driving her tongue almost into his throat. The feel of her sweat drenched tits pressing against his naked chest was like a wet dream come true. Her bare body, writhing against his had his dick ripping a hole in his pants.

Deepak wanted to make Alesha first sexual experience and memorable as he could. He loved this woman with all his heart and soul and wanted to ensure that tonight Alesha every second of her sexual journey. Controlling his own lust, he decided to slow his pace down and concentrate on Alesha's pleasure before his own.

Deepak bent down to kiss her on the lips, slowly moving on to her jaw, and then down her neck, as his fingers moved away from her groin and began caressing her thigh. Alesha went from breathing heavily to giving occasional moans. He could see through the corner of my eyes that she was digging her fingers into the bed sheet. He continued licking and kissing her silky skin and began smelling her musky aroma as he approached her groin. Alesha quivered once again as Deepak inched his way towards her virginity. Finally her swelled pink labia were within inches from his tongue. He lapped the surrounding area as her hips began jerking.

Alesha could feel his hot breath on her pussy, and each puff of breath was revitalizing her lust for him. This was going to be her night. All doubts, all fears, app apprehensions were gone. This was perfect, he was perfect, and they were perfect.

Alesha moaned loudly when Deepak's lips finally touched her labia. Her legs nearly clamped into his face with the intensity of the current going through her body. He halted as she slowly loosened herself up. He ran his tongue along her slit very slowly, occasionally sucking her oozing juices, giving her time to get acquainted to the new stimulation. Finally he probed inside her slit, and Alesha let out a squeal.

As Deepak's tongue explored her inside, Alesha's entire body began shaking. He ran his fingers on her thighs as his tongue slithered in and out of her pussy. Alesha moaned intermittingly through tight teeth as she quavered. He began feeling her legs getting stiff, and her groin pushing to his face. She was getting close, her breathing was ragged and her moans were getting louder. Alesha's body felt like her was on fire and she was struggling to breath as Deepak's tongue snaked in her pussy eagerly sucking on her juices. Not able to hold on any more Alesha screamed as her first orgasm ripped through her body.

"Aaarrghh!!!!" was all she could manage through clenched teeth as she arched her back and then Alesha went completely flaccid. Deepak lifted his head to look at her. The only sign Alesha was still alive was her heaving chest and her loud panting, so he stopped all his teases and lay besides her, watching her recovering.

Finally Alesha opened her eyes which were moist again, this time with pleasure. She let out a long sigh, and smiled joyfully at me.

"My God," she said weakly. "That was unbelievable." Deepak smiled as he stroked her hair.

"I'm glad you like it," he said, "but this is only the beginning if you want it to be."

After a while, Alesha talked again. "Yea baby, I want us to be together"

Deepak took off his pants and dropped his wet shorts and lets his cock spring up. He slowly went atop her and positioned himself between her thighs. Despite the smile, Deepak could feel Alesha was getting tense again. "Let me know when it hurts," I said.

Alesha nodded, and started stroking his arms on her side. Deepak leaned down to kiss her as he rubbed his cock against her groin. Alesha relaxed a little and smiled after the kiss, running her fingers on his shoulder, and said. "Make me your Alesha now."

Deepak guided his cock to her wetness, rubbing her gently to get his cock more lubricated. He gave himself a small push, and found his tip gripped firmly by her vaginal lips. Alesha uttered a chirp. She closed her eyes, bit her lower lip as she breathed rapidly, sticking her nails deep into my skin. Deepak stopped.

Moments later Alesha opened her eyes and let out a sigh. "I'll never forget this moment," she said, smiling. "It hurts yet so joyful."

This was it for Alesha, the moment when she finally gave herself to her love. Deepak smiled at her, and then pushed slowly again. Alesha's tension came back at once, and he felt his cock gripped firmly by her internal muscles again, making the progress a little hard. Being the patient lover, Deepak had to go very slowly and fight the pressure from her pussy muscles. Alesha had been biting her lip again, while she breathed in rapid and short strokes.

Eventually, his entire cock was engulfed in her soft yet tight tunnel. Deepak remained fully embedded for a while, until he felt her getting a little comfortable with him inside her. He slowly withdrew from her, fighting the pressure from her pussy muscles again and repeated the process again, and again, very slowly. Alesha had been biting her lip throughout. Deepak had had sex before, but that experience was nothing compared to what he was feeling with Alesha – physically and emotionally.

Alesha groaned, "YES, Oh, Yes," as her pussy adjusted to Deepak's cock.

Alesha wrapped her legs around his naked ass, raking her fingernails down his back, pumping her hips to meet his thrusts. He put a hand flat on the bed on either side of her and pushed up from her hot, wet body and, practically lifting her off the bed each time with her legs clamped around him, he slammed his meat into her, pounding and thrusting with fury.

Deepak placed his hands on her ass cheeks, caressing her slick anal opening with his fingers as they pumped and thrust, back and forth, in and out. Their love making had now turned into pure raw fucking, and they fucked for what seemed like forever, their bodies insatiable for each other. Their bodies crushing each other, pounding naked flesh against naked flesh, his penis enclosed deep within the folds of her flooded vagina. Alesha was not completely lost in the moment.

"AAHH, Ahh, Ahh, AAAHHHHH!" Alesha he cried clamping her pussy lips about his tool. "Yess!! Yess! YEEESSSSS!"

Her hips bucked and she clawed at hisback, shuddering in her second orgasm; in a pool of liquid sweat and passion. In an unconscious, passionate desire to penetrate her in every way, Deepak slipped a finger into her ass bud as she came and as she slammed into him, her tits were like spears in his chest.

"Oh my God!," she screamed, her asshole convulsing on his finger. She panted and moaned and I felt my own orgasm come again, my cock swelling, chafing, cumming, cummmming....!!!!

"I'm cumming!!!," He cried with her, shooting a new load deep into her pussy. His naked dick spewed and pulsed with fire, filling her womanly depth with his juices. Again he bucked and thrust, pumping endlessly again and again and again.

Their bodies were totally immersed in sweat from head to toe, we laying there for a long time . Deepak's felt his cock soften and slowly slip out of her wet cavity as he played gently with her ever stiff nipples, licking her skin.- she softly moaning and lost in her sexual bliss beneath him and he slowly slid off her.

"Oh my Love," Panted Alesha, "I can't believe it was so good!"

Completely exhausted and drenched in sweat, the couple embraced the lovers embraced again. Their kisses gentle and passionate, and with their limbs intertwined and their bodies as one, they drifted off to sleep.

Deepak opened his eyes to find his Alesha awake and playing with his cock. Gently stroking it and trailing her fingers up and down the shaft. His cock was already hard and feeling recharged, he reach down, lightly swatting Alesha's butt once and gently whispered in her ear. "Get up on your hands and knees, honey."

Alesha looked into Deepak's eyes, and the look of his lust made her heart skip a beat. She immediately got in position, and whispered, "I'm all yours baby, give it to me."

This time he began with the crack of her ass and explored her cheeks, moving ultimately to her lower back and spine he began his moving up. Kissing, nibbling and tonguing her way towards her neck with forays to her sides and a little extra attention to the sensitive areas below and just inside her shoulder blades. Alesha's arms were quivering and her back was bowed and shaking when Deepak finally arrived at her neck.

Gathering her hair in her left hand and holding it out over her head, he began exploring the nape of her neck, traveling first behind one ear, then the other and back to the nape. Catching a few small hairs in his lips he was gently sucking and pulling them as he finished positioning himself between her legs. When Deepak began rubbing the head of her cock between her labia to moisten it, he was thrilled to see her still oozing their loves juices.

Sweat was gathering between her shoulder blades and beading down her sides.

Deepak wished for a wall mirror, as he couldn't see his lovers face in this position. He would have liked to read her facial expressions to see her enjoyment and take his cues from her reactions to what was happening. But he had learned that Alesha was vocal enough that he had nothing to worry about.

When he felt well enough moistened, Deepak pulled his cock higher in her slit and finally came in full contact with her clitoris. Her body tensed at the onset of a much larger orgasm and her arms collapsed, dropping her chest to the bed below her. She would have slid completely flat except that he had released her hair and held her hips in position with both hands as Deepak began her entry.

With the gentle pressure Deepak was applying, he wasn't forcing his way into her. Just as he had hoped, in this position, her vaginal muscles were doing the work for him; first quivering and contracting then momentarily relaxing before beginning the cycle again. Within seconds, he was deep in her.

Knowing that she was probably still sore form the sexual extravaganza of a few moments ago, Deepak allowed her to calm and come back to the reality of things before slowly beginning to explore her depths. At her angle, face down on the bed with her ass high above her, her clitoris was prominent and on each slow plunging stroke his balls brushed it in all it's sensitivity. With every stroke their earlier juices were now leaking out in a white froth around her pussy. He took come of the juices and rubbed her asshole again and as he increased his humping, he starting pushing the finger deeper into her ass.

Alesha felt this to be an out of body experience. Every sense of her body was enveloped in pleasure. She could feel Deepak's cock hit her cervix every time and her juices were running down her thigh. She was biting into the pillow and grunting as their bodies connected. Reached down between your legs and started rubbing her clit and felt new jolts of pleasure. Deepak's finger in her ass felt surprisingly erotic and she was again feeling her orgasm building, though much faster this time.

Deepak wasn't going to last long, and knew it. Even though he had just cum, Alesha tightness combined with his level of arousal weren't going to allow this to be a long drawn marathon. Alesha was sore but her need was great, her sensitivity was heightened, and he was able to once again guide her over her peak before reaching her own as her pussy grasped and jerked at her cock in its contractions.

"Arrrgh, mmmphhs" were the sounds and grunts they heard as both of the came at them same time. Deepak leans forward kissed her back as his cock kept convulsing in her pussy. Alesha was out of her mind, and let her body fall on the bed as her arms and legs felt like jelly. Deepak's cock slipped and his cum spilled out at Alesha pussy contracted completely in her new position.

Deepak lay on her back gently kissing her neck and ear and caressing her arms. Alesha felt secure feeling his weight on her. His body felt as a shield against everything that wanted to hurt her. She was right to think so, for the lovers have been together for many years now and to this day, Deepak has been her knight in shining armor, saving her from everyone who would seek to hurt his love.

12