Crossing Moon Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jayleen88
Jayleen88
543 Followers

"Ugh, Dad, Mum, please! You're going to make me turn into a nun!" Aveline groused.

"Aw, Avvie, I'm sure that you'll be twice as horrible as Mum and Dad are," Alven chuckled, "Or worse."

Aveline scoffed. "You're a moron, Alven, do you know that?"

"Well, at least I'm not the one crying over Mexican soap operas," he replied back with a hah!-try-to-beat-that-sis tone.

Aveline looked like she was about to explode but then, their mother slammed her hand on the table. Gracielle rolled her eyes, "Seriously, Aveline, behave," and then with a raised left eyebrow, she looked at her son, "Stop agitating your sister, Alven," she looked at both of her silent children who were still spouting daggers with one another, "Now, let's try to eat breakfast without killing one another all right?" Her tone softened as she sat down on her chair.

James grinned. Baby, I just loved it when you go Alpha Female mode on our children...

I'll whip you up real good James Ruben, Gracielle thought back, half teasingly.

Ooh, bring it on, my love... He said, sending her another image of them making love under the moonlight by the lake, he took another sip from his drink.

"Sorry Mum," Alven said, indirectly breaking the teasing romantic thoughts coursing between their parents' mind.

Gracielle smiled at her son, "Just try to not strangle one another when you guys are in Lexton."

Aveline gave a little pout, "But Mummy, he can be such a moron sometimes." She stuck her tongue out at her brother.

Gracielle shook her head in amusement, sighing, "Promise that you guys come back home in one piece."

James grasped his mate's hand lovingly. "Carinelle's going to keep a watchful eye on these two mischievous wolves, love," he grinned as their children groaned together, "I hope Aliaxia will make you two grow up, especially you, Aveline..."

***

Gracielle placed the last washed and dried plate into the cupboard. Her eyes then fell through the window, watching the beautiful view of the lake. Her hands rested on the counter and she started to hum a little tune. She wasn't aware until the last moment when a pair of warm loving hands started to creep and enveloped her waist. She gave a little giggle as James rested his head on the nape of her neck. He started to rock her slowly, swaying according to her little tune. She held her hands and caressed her mate's arms that enveloped lovingly and yet possessively on her waist. He blew warm air on her left ear lobe before trailing tingling sensual soft kisses on her neck. Her humming stopped, interrupted with such sensual pleasure that he was giving at her. She lifted her right hand and tousled her mate's hair, pulling it in such a sensuous seductive way that he groaned and turned her to face him.

"I haven't cleaned the table," she whispered at him, reminding the forgotten glasses and a plate of moist cookies.

"Forget the damn table," he growled possessively, his eyes burnt with thirst. He wanted her. He ran his hands down the sides of her body, his eyes never leaving hers.

"The kids?" her voice gave a weak unconvincing protest as he lifted her to sit on the counter.

"They're not here," he said, brushing it away.

"But..." he silenced her with a deep kiss. She crossed her legs behind his strong waist, bringing them closer. Her hands held him tightly to her, refusing to let go as their tongue made a seductive dance to one another.

"You teased me today, baby," he growled, his eyes still have that burn. She grinned at him, pulling his collar to her. She looked at him, still having that seductive naughty smile plastered on her beautiful face.

"Do you want me?" she breathed out.

"More than my own life, my love," he whispered back hoarsely. He tore the hem of her dress, giving him more access to pleasure her.

"Ah, James, I love this dress!" even at the time of such a hot foreplay, she managed to complain at him for ruining her dress!

He rolled his eyes at her, growling with displeasure, "Baby, I'll buy you a lot of dress after this."

She pouted at him but he cupped her chin and then, he kissed her full lips, melting her anger away. Her hands snaked down on his pants and started to unbuckle the belt. Her eyes burnt with the desire to be one with him, oh, her one and true love.

He took over and threw his pants off him while she ripped his shirt open. She grinned at him, "Revenge is sweet darling, you should try it someday," she brought him to her, kissing his broad chest. He gave a loud moan as she latched on a nipple and started to tug at it softly. She switched to another nipple but this time, she bit it, drawing a little blood, making him groan in unexpected pleasure. She ran her hands down to his swollen member as she kissed him full on the lips.

She pushed him back, he staggered dizzily on his feet. She gave a wolfish grin and then launched herself from the counter to him, making him toppled over and fell down on the floor. She straddled him, "Do you like the cold floor, my love?"

He answered by ripping open the remaining of her dress. He loved the fact that she didn't wear a bra today, just a little skimpy panty that soon received the same fate like her dress. Her hair curtained the right side of her face as she bent down and started to trail kisses from his lips down to the nape of his neck and then trailing down the smooth broad chest to dipping her tongue inside his belly button. He pulled her to him, tugging her. She could feel herself getting warmer and boy, she wanted him now.

She straddled him again, positioning herself onto his wonderful cock but just as she was about to sink herself into the heavenly heaven. He grabbed her, making her shriek in surprise as he went on top of her. His hard-on poking on her belly, he looked at her, smiling widely.

"Patience, my love," he whispered, caressing her face.

She groaned at him, "Now, baby, I want you now!" she said, raising her hips to him.

"Patience, my darling," he whispered gently as he crawled down her belly, his lips making a little sensual trail down to her pussy lips. His hands caressed her thighs as he breathed in the sweet intoxicating scent that made him shivered. She closed her eyes, she bit her lips, her hands trashed by her side, wanting to bury her fingers in his hair but the pleasure that he was giving her was just too much to bear. His tongue made a little dance, a tango of lust and love, to that sweet intoxicating source.

She opened her eyes and looked down to him, growling impatiently. He chuckled as he went up and kissed her on the lips, she could taste herself on the tip of his tongue. Her eyes burnt with intense, "Please..." she whispered, pulling him close to her, her sharp perfectly manicured nails buried deep onto his back. The pain was invisible to him.

He chuckled as he positioned himself on top of her, his hard-on was just merely touching her entrance, she groaned and moaned. "Revenge really is sweet, my love," he chuckled, still teasing her. He bent his head down and licked her neck, phasing his tongue into the sand-papery wolf form. She sighed as she could feel more intricate details of his tongue on her neck, she closed her eyes, still raising her hips to him, wanting that damn teasing cock inside her. She wrapped her arms around him, holding him closer to her. She enjoyed the feel of his warm strong body over her. She felt safe and protected and highly aroused at the same time.

She gave a little moan of pleading at him, seductive and alluring. She tugged at his hair, wanting more than what he had given her for now. He groaned as he obliged, burying himself inside her. She gave a little yelp of surprise at his intrusion but then she moaned in pleasure, rocking her hips at him as he danced his way inside her.

He pulled her on top of him after a while, her hair swayed to her left, her hands rested on his broad chest while his cock still buried deep within her. She clenched her entrance muscle, making him groan in return. She laid her head on to his neck, her arms tangled with his as her hips rose up and down onto his member. He tensed and groaned as he released himself within her, washing her womb with his seeds. She panted in orgasmic pleasure as she cuddled close to him, warming her body, his cock still deep within her. She closed her eyes and started to drift into a peaceful orgasmic nap. He smiled, caressing her skin softly, "I love you, Gracie baby," he whispered as he rolled her over on the floor and carefully lifted her to his arms. A difficult feat to do since his knot was still buried deep within her. She locked her legs around his waist and her arms on his neck, his arms on her hips as he walked to their bedroom quickly before their children bumped with them.

"I love you too, James darling..." she whispered back, a little hoarse as she continued to clench her muscle, teasing the knot within her that seemed to swell with each clench. She grinned, her eyes still wide closed, enjoying the groans James made as he kicked open their bedroom door and shut it tight. "Round two, baby?" she murmured as he threw them both on their bed. He grinned at her.

The day had just begun...

***

To be continued...

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!! -- thanks!

***

Jayleen88
Jayleen88
543 Followers
12