Crossing Moon Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He flipped her over and now, he was straddling her. Pure wolf instinct washed inside him, she had challenged the wolf inside him unintentionally and now...

The wolf wanted her.

He ran his hand down her body, unbuttoning each button seductively and teasingly for her. She tugged at his shirt and he took control by ripping his clothes open. She giggled as he nuzzled on her neck, his wolf smelled her scent, memorizing it.

She took off her jeans and he found it irritatingly slow, so he ripped her pink cotton panties off. She was stark naked beneath him. He looked at her, memorizing every lines of her curve.

She tugged at his pants. "Alven..." she whispered and this time, he let her take his pants off. He kissed her passionately, his wolf growled with triumph as he licked her nipples and then suckled on each nipple, fondling them gently and seductively. She pulled at him, wanting to be one with him.

He stood up, "Alven..." she moaned disapprovingly but he scooped her up into his arms and then ran so fast to his bedroom.

He laid her on his bed gently and then kissing her again, worshipping every inch of her. He ran his hand down to the soft curls between her thighs and smiled when he felt on how wet she was.

He inserted a finger inside her, she writhed and groaned. Her hands grasped Alven's quilt, feeling the orgasmic pleasure building within her as he pumped his finger inside out with various speed, alternating from fast and slow. He inserted another finger, making her squirm even more. She looked at him, "Please Alven, please, don't tease me..." she begged.

He continued to tease her, toying with the button that seemed intent on torturing her with pleasure. She gave a satisfying scream of sheer pleasure when she felt the pleasure flowing all over her like a broken dam. He licked his finger and then offered some to her. She suckled like it was the best thing she had ever tasted. She grabbed him, pushing him to lie down on the bed, straddling him, pure desire and longing coursed inside her as she aligned herself to his aroused member.

She slid down and cooed happily, feeling full with him inside her. He growled, flipping her, making her lie on the bed, his member still inside her. He pushed in a few inches more and she sighed, clawing at him, wanting more and more, "I love you," she whispered.

The wolf inside him howled with more triumph for he had dominated her. He started to pump inside her, in and out, with increasing speed and then, somehow, with realization slowly sinking inside him, he slowed down, halting to a stop. He was still inside her, staring at her for a moment.

She looked at him, her legs locked to his.

"Alven?" she breathed out, "Don't stop..." she sighed, tugging him closer to him.

"I – I..." he sputtered, almost a whisper. His wolf inside him rebelled, wanting to dominate the human beneath him again and again, writhing for him and the other half of him wanted to stop all of this madness – this sheer pleasurable pleasure.

"Shh..." she said, pushing him back on the bed, he was still inside her. She ran her hands down his strong chest seductively. She bent down and started kissing the nape of his neck, cooing and giving playful bites and then, she started moving up and down him in a rhythm that he soon followed.

His wolf won the battle inside him, he pushed her down and pounded inside her quickly, hitting those perfect pleasurable spots. Pure wolf instincts coursed inside him – the desire of dominating her.

She felt dizzy. So dizzy. She closed her eyes as his warm seed coursed within her, she sighed happily and the darkness started to overwhelm her.

Alven breathed out, he cuddled her close to him; his member still inside her. He looked at his sleeping girlfriend for a while before drowsiness started to overcome him too.

And for once, he forgot all about the pack, the honour and him being a wolf.

Or even the consequences that he – they must face soon...

***

Carinelle stared at the beautiful bracelet in the box. She held it on her right palm. Samuel had also prepared a picnic-like dinner for the proposal and he said that they ought to eat it even if she hadn't given him a straight answer.

She sighed. Sam had been nothing but sweet to me, she thought, but I'm still so young. I still have so many things that I want to do.

She laid on her stomach on her bed; she set the box on the bed and she took the bracelet out. She hadn't told her parents yet about the proposal, she just didn't know how.

Heck, she didn't even know if she wanted this to happen but – she sighed – she felt this strange calmness and love whenever she was with him.

She rolled to the left and grabbed her mobile phone and flicked the lid open, she dialled Aveline's number, hoping that this time, she would answer it. She had been trying to call her for two hours but to no avail.

"Carrie?" Aveline answered, her voice hoarse.

"Avvie, are you all right? I've been calling for hours!" she said.

"I'm so mad right now," Aveline stated.

Carinelle sighed, "What's the matter? Do you want me to come and see you?"

Aveline growled, "I'm not in Ruben Estate."

"Where are you, Avvie?" Carinelle asked, genuinely concerned.

"Lexton," she paused, "I'm so angry! How could he be so stupid?"

"Max?" Carinelle offered.

"No." she hissed back.

"Look, I wanted to tell you something – it's good news," Carinelle paused, "And I hope that you would give me your opinion -,"

Aveline cut her words off, "Carrie, do you hear me? I am so damn pissed off right now,"

"Avvie?"

Aveline took a huge breath and said, "Alven had slept with HER!"

Carrie's phone dropped to the floor.

***

TO BE CONTINUED...

***

12