Crossing Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RDLEK
RDLEK
11 Followers

Rhys was by her side, again that hand on her shoulder. He hated she couldn't see him, hated that he couldn't take her into his arms, to hold her and tell her that everything was alright. He needed to tell her that he wasn't in any pain, the only pain he felt was not being able to speak to her, to touch her. He spoke anyway, "I'm here for you, Maddie. I promised I would be. I'm not going anywhere. I know you won't see me until you sleep, but I'm always with you."

There was no logical explanation, but Maddie felt a comforting warmth on her shoulder. A warmth that spread through her body and held her tears at bay. Soon she was strong enough to find her feet. Beyond logic she spoke one solitary word as hope swelled within her. "Rhys?" her voice little more than a whisper. She was one of the last to leave the church grounds. But as she walked out she turned back and spoke. "I'll see you tonight."

Rhys smiled as he watched Maddie walk away. She was strong, he knew this and smiled as he followed her through the gates.

The wake was not what Maddie needed, she needed her home and safe surroundings. It was so fake, strangers telling stories of what Rhys would have wanted, would he would have thought. People where there who admitted they hadn't seen him for years, but felt 'obliged to come.' It wasn't for Maddie, she left alone.

Maddie arrived home to find Paul absent. She needed him, she needed him to hold her but he was nowhere. The day and emotions of it all were starting to take their toll on her. She needed comfort and found none. What she did find though was a note on the kitchen table.

Hey Hun,

hope the service went well. I figure you'll be at the pub with friends, catching up for hours yet. I've been invited out with some guys from work. Alan is also down and none of us have seen him for ages. I think we're going on a bit of a bender. I'll probably crash at one of the guys and give you the space you need. see you tomorrow.

Take care

Paul xxxx

Give me space? "What's the fucking matter with you?" Maddie screwed the letter up and threw it. She went to the fridge, opened a bottle of wine and sat at the kitchen table. Glass after glass she drunk until it was empty. Maddie cried, she cried for Rhys, she cried for Paul. She just cried.

Looking up at the slowly ticking clock on the wall, Maddie realised it was only four in the afternoon.

She had to pull it together, Maddie knew she was heading down a dark path that there wasn't escape from. Deciding to go up for a shower to try and freshen up, she left the bottle and glass where they stood on the table and got up. She left the kitchen and walked to the bottom of the staircase. Looking up, Maddie sighed deeply and took her first step up.

Rhys followed, tears in his eyes for Maddie. He placed a gentle hand on the small of her back as they climbed. Up the stairs and into her bedroom, Rhys was with her.

Hands fumbling, Maddie undid the buttons on her blouse. Spreading it wide and slipping the satin fabric off her shoulders and down her arms, Maddie looked at her reflection in the mirror. She looked at the smooth satin cups that held the swell of her breasts and imagined another's eyes upon her. Her arousal was instant as nipples became erect and pushed at the restrictive cups.

Reaching behind, she undid the catch. Arms crossed in front of her exaggerating her cleavage as she took the shoulder straps and pulled her bra off. Her breasts were free, nipples hard and aching as her mind wondered. Absently, Maddie fingered her nipple, she pinched it, opened her hand and kneaded her breast as the other hand went over her stomach onto the fabric of her skirt. Using her free hand, Maddie unzipped the skirt and watched it fall to the floor at her feet. Taking a step back out of the discarded clothes, Maddie could see her whole self in the full length mirror. Dark pubic hair was visible through the sheer material of her panties. Growing wet, Maddie pushed her hand down under the elastic. She extended her fingers, finding her wetness. Fingers entered her, and she gasped for breath. Within minutes the gasps had increased to long deep moans as Maddie collapsed back onto her bed. Both hands worked feverishly. Maddie's core exploded in a feeling of ecstasy.

Minutes past, Maddie curled up on her bed and wept. She longed for more than just her touch. She longed for Paul, she longed for Rhys. The emotions were too much for her to take. How could she feel that way? She was married and she loved her husband so much. Yes, they were having difficulties conveying their feelings to each other, but their love was more than enough to overcome that. Why then, did she keep thinking of Rhys. He was gone and never was hers in that way, so why couldn't she shake the desperate want she felt for him? Why couldn't she let Rhys go?

Rhys sat alongside Maddie, he gently stroked her hair as she sobbed. He knew that his very being there was influencing her, but he had made a promise. He promised not to leave, and he wouldn't, even if he could. He cuddled into Maddie and held her trembling body close. He stayed with her, her shower long forgotten as she cried herself to sleep in his strong arms.

Maddie was asleep and free; her world was her own once more. No longer was she trapped, alone and confused. This was their world, a world where they could be together. Madeleine experienced everything and held nothing back. It was her time.

She could feel him with her. For the first time since his death, Maddie could actually feel Rhys. Yes, she was asleep and in the waking world she would have no knowledge, no awareness of him with her. But in the dream world he was real and hers. There she knew the truth; he hadn't left her. Happiness swelled within her as she took comfort from his body pressing up behind her, of his arm around her waist. Never when he lived had they thought of crossing the line they were about to. But neither had a choice any longer, their lust, passion was about to engulf them.

She reached down to where her hand met his, their fingers interlocking as they rested on her stomach. The electric from that simplistic of touches shot through them. This was exactly where they were meant to be.

Maddie didn't give Paul a second thought, why should she, this was, in her mind, only a dream. She was free from guilt; she was not unfaithful. How can dreaming of a lover ever be seen as anything but a harmless dream?

This was no dream; Rhys was with her. Rhys knew the truth but Maddie was just pleased to have her friend and fantasy lover with her. Not totally aware of her true feeling, Maddie pushed her backside into Rhys. She felt him harden under the pressure she applied.

Dampness spread from her core, soaking her panties as Rhys's hand left hers and found her breasts. He pushed into her, his trousers and her panties all that separated his solid cock from her ass. Rhys's hand left her breast and travelled south. Under the elastic of her knickers and slipped into her most secret place.

Maddie closed her eyes, head tilting back she sighed in pleasure at his touch. With one hand reaching behind her to touch him through the fabric of his trousers, Maddie turned her head to the side to see her lover.

Gentle at first their lips met, Maddie extended her tongue, she gently run the tip over Rhys's lips. Their lips met again, this time Rhys pushed his tongue past her lips until he invaded her mouth.

Rhys's hand returned to Maddie's breast, his other caressing the globe of her ass. A gentle rhythm built between the two, their bodies moving in unison.

Hands moved, explored and probed, bodies taught as the tension rose. Both breathed heavily, waiting, daring the other to make the next move.

Enough was enough, Maddie released herself from his probing hands. She turned and pushed Rhys onto his back. With hands groping at his shirt, Maddie tore it open and looked down on his body. She licked her lips and ran her nails down Rhys's chest to the belt of his trousers. Maddie slid down, Rhys's thigh trapped between her legs. He could feel her heat, her want and her need.

Climbing slowly up his body, rubbing herself against him, Maddie plastered Rhys with soft kisses. Over his stomach, up to his chest. Gently nibbling Rhys's nipples, Maddie smiled as he growled his pleasure. She ran her tongue up his neck and over his lips. Rhys's parted his lips and accepted Maddie's tongue. Pushing it deep into his mouth, their tongues danced together as the two kissed hungrily.

Maddie propped herself up as they kissed, she gasped for breath as she nuzzled his neck.

"I want you, Rhys" she panted. "I need you, I need you in me"

"I know, Beautiful. I want you too"

Maddie pushed herself away from him, her hands scrabbling with his trousers. Managing to rip the button and pull the zip, she yanked his trousers off in one clean motion. She stood at the bottom of the bed, her chest heaving as she stared at the naked form before her. She knew her panties must be transparent with her want. But Rhys was transparent too. She looked at his shaft as it stood tall and proud, waiting for her. "all that for me?" she grinned stepping forward.

"Wait." Rhys said, his voice no more than a whisper. Please, I want to see you Maddie, I want to look at you.

Blushing fiercely, she slid her thumbs under the elastic waist of her panties and slid them down her legs. She stepped out of the and stood completely exposed to Rhys, waiting for him to say something, anything.

Rhys looked Maddie in the eye, his eyes telling her 'it's okay'. Rhys didn't move a muscle, he laid still drinking in her beauty. Down his eyes slid, down the fine lines of her neck. Down over her chest, her breasts moving with her deep breathing, down over nipples where they stood proud. Down his gaze went, over her stomach and to her secret place. Rhys could see her moisture glistening between her legs. He gulped as his eyes moved further, desperately wanting to jump up and kiss that secret place. Wanting to explore her with his tongue, to taste her, to drink her. Over her thighs and to her knees was all he could see.

"Maddie," Rhys whispered, his voice hoarse. "You truly are perfect." He sat up and shuffled to the end of the bed, his legs open.

Maddie stepped forward and into his embrace. The warm cave of Rhys's mouth found her nipple as he sucked it in. With his tongue he teased her, both hands reaching around to cup her ass.

Tilting gently, Rhys pulled Maddie to the bed, in one fluid movement she lay on her back before him. Rhys wanted to rush, he wanted to do everything. He wanted to fuck her till she screamed. But he couldn't. It was Maddie, and he wanted more for her than a simple fuck. He wanted to make love to her, he wanted her to feel loved, to feel wanted and needed. He wanted her to be happy.

Gently resting his hands upon her shins, Rhys pushed her legs up. His strong hands glided up to her knees. He didn't push, he guided. Maddie relaxed as her legs fell open, revealing herself fully to him. Bending down, Rhys kissed her thighs, she twitched as he kissed higher. His tongue swirling, Rhys teased as he kissed all around her opening. Maddie moaned, Rhys resisted the temptation. He kissed her gently, his tongue soft on her outer lips. His tongue dipped, he was inside her, Rhys ran his tongue up her slit and twirled around Maddie's clit. He took the little nub between his lips, sucked gently. How Maddie moaned her delight.

Rhys's tongue entered her once more, he loved her taste, her smell. He would have stayed there forever if he hadn't heard the words.

"Please. Rhys." Maddie gasped, I want you in me, please."

Rhys's tongue never left her body. Briefly teasing her clit again, it travelled upwards. Over her stomach, to her twin mounds. Gently swirling and suckling her overly sensitive nipples, he carried on. Up her neck, over her chin until their mouths met hungrily again.

Maddie could taste herself on Rhys, she needed him. She could feel his helmet pressing against her opening, god how she wanted him.

Rhys didn't want to hurt Maddie, he pushed at her folds gently, nudging his swollen head just inside her silky warmth.

Maddie grasped at his ass, pulling him, wanting him to fill her completely. Rhys resisted her, briefly.

There was no resistance to his advance as her wetness welcomed him into her. Rhys could feel Maddie pulling his ass, trying to make him enter fully. He pushed gently, stretching her until she accepted his full length. He was inside her. They were joined as one as closely as it is possible.

"Fuck me Rhys." She whispered into his ear.

Rhys pulled slowly back, he pulled until the gentle suction only held on to his head. He pushed back in. Several times, each slow and gentle he repeated the action. Maddie panted her delight but begged for harder, faster.

Rhys's tempo kicked up a gear. In and out he pushed. Faster and faster. Maddie's nails raked angry lines down his back as Rhys moaned in pained pleasure. Rhys's hands were everywhere, in her hair, down her neck. He kneaded her breasts. He kissed everywhere he could reach as hard stroke after stroke, his cock pounded Maddie's core.

Her panting grew loud, it became screams. Screams of delight, of ultimate pleasure. Maddie's body went ridged, she gripped Rhys with all her strength. Nails digging into flesh as her body convulsed in ecstasy. Wave after wave of intense pleasure rushed over Maddie as her orgasm engulfed her.

Rhys's name was screamed over and over. She begged him to cum for her, she could tell he was close. Maddie clenched, tightening her walls around Rhys pole that was buried so deep within her.

Sweat dripped from him, it fell and mingled with her own. How she wanted to feel his cock explode, she rocked hard against his thrusts, forcing him over the edge.

Rhys growled deeply, his face almost pained has he flooded Maddie. He had never cum so hard before, never so hard.

Maddie felt his cock tense inside her, then it erupted. Wave after wave filled her like a tsunami. She felt his seed flood her very being and knew she could not contain it all. She held him close, pulled him down to her.

They lay together in each other's arms, both spent, both in the purest ecstasy. The love they had for each other was boundless, and obvious. But something was wrong, Rhys could feel Maddie shake as she sobbed.

"Maddie?" he spoke softly, stroking her hair. "Maddie, what's wrong, what is it?"

Maddie rolled to face him, she spoke quietly, her sadness threatening to be her undoing. "I know what this is, Rhys." Maddie struggled but held back her sobs. "I know this is a dream, I know this isn't real. I know when I wake up you'll be gone and I'll be alone again. You'll leave me." She couldn't hold it back any longer. Tears flowed as Maddie broke.

Rhys held her close, he stroked her as his quite voice spoke. Even through her tears she heard his words. "I promise you, Madeleine, I will go nowhere. You may not see me, but I will be with you. We will love again and together you will help me grow strong. I made you a promise, and I will never break it. I love you Maddie and I will never leave you."

They stayed in each other's arms as they fell asleep in the dream world, remembering their closeness, their feeling of completeness when they were together.

Daylight shone through the window, Maddie awoke, naked upon her bed. She rolled over, her hand reaching for, touching where Rhys had been. Maddie wiped at a stray tear as she remembered. But it was more than a memory she could still feel Rhys's ridged flesh deep within her. She knew she would see him again that night. Wanting more, but knowing she would have to settle for their dream time together,

Maddie sighed as she sat up. Looking down at herself, and for once not rushing to cover up, she smiled. Needing a shower, she rose from the bed and stretched. She felt good, the loss still stung, but the memory of the night buoyed her up. Maddie slid the shower door open and stood inside, the water rushed in a torrent as it spilt down her body. Nipples ridged from the cool temperature, Maddie could not resist the urge to finger them.

Shower gel lathered, she rubbed her whole body until she glowed. A feeling of utter contentment was in her mind. Fingers dipped, they explored her wet body and lingered between her legs. A gasp of delight escaped her lips. Maddie loved the pounding of the water as she spent extra time Turning slowly under the high pressure. Maddie continued to let the water beat at her body. She loved the sensation as the water reached everywhere. Sadly, Maddie knew she had housework that she could no longer put off. Shutting the water off and sliding the door open, she stepped out refreshed and reached for a towel. Once dry, she left the towel on the side of the bath.

Maddie crossed naked to her chest of drawers, opened them and pulled out fresh under wear for the day ahead. Nothing fancy, just a plain blue set.

Shit, what the hell was that? The noise of the front door slamming made her jump.

"Maddie, you home?"

Paul. Maddie thought, realising it was her husband she had heard.

"You upstairs?"

Maddie could hear the sound of footsteps growing louder as Paul climbed the stairs.

"Shit." Maddie grabbed the panties and hurriedly stepped into them, she pulled them up. The waist curled slightly, but she didn't have time to worry about that. Paul was almost at the door as she snatched up her bra.

The sound of tubular bells came through the closed door. Maddie realised it was Paul's phone. She heard his voice answer. Taking advantage of the extra seconds, Maddie put her arms through the straps and pulled the bra into place. Reaching around she did the catch up. Looking desperately, Maddie grabbed one of Paul's shirts from his pile of clothes. Just finishing buttoning, Maddie watched the door handle turn and Paul walk in.

He stood stock still and stared at her. Lust was in his eyes as Pauls gaze rose and fell over Maddie's body. He didn't stand still long, covering the distance between them in four strides.

Maddie blinked, god he stank. Clearly Paul hadn't changed since he went out the night before. She could smell the stale alcohol on his breath. Maddie actually felt threatened by him, as Paul invaded her personal space. All those good thoughts were gone.

"Are still drunk, Paul?" Maddie asked. She tried to sound firm, accusing, but her voice was too weak from the feeling that knotted in her stomach.

"Yeah, that was one hell of a bender, now come here and give it to me." Paul reached and roughly groped Maddie's breasts through the shirt. There was nothing sensual about it. Maddie let a slight cry of pain as Paul, unknowingly hurt her.

Maddie raised her arms in attempt to ward him off, but it was no good. Paul pushed her arms aside, he grabbed the shirt and ripped it open. Buttons and torn fabric fell, Maddie's breathing increased with her heart rate.

He stared at her covered breasts. Maddie stepped back, Paul was right with her. Her legs hit the bed and she fell. Paul licked his lips hungrily as he undid his trousers. Pulling his hard cock free, he yanked at Maddie's panties. Roughly he pulled them down her legs and cast them away. He climbed on top. Maddie tried to push him but Paul was too strong. He pinned her arms by her side.

"Paul don't, please." Maddie begged. "Not like this." She tried to squeeze her thighs together, but it was a pointless act. Paul was between them.

Paul either didn't hear or didn't care. Either way all he wanted was a quick fuck. Still drunk and lusting after his beautiful wife, he rammed his cock deep into Maddie.

Maddie cried out in pain, she didn't want him, not when he acted that way. Even if she had of, her body wasn't ready for such an invasion. The force used and the friction Paul caused, shot pain to her core. Maddie cried.

RDLEK
RDLEK
11 Followers