Crossing Over Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was standing in front of the fire when she stepped across the cushions and took my hands in hers. We kissed gently and I tasted her again, her softness and desire, my stomach felt weak and I put my head to one side as she guided me onto the cushions. We parted a moment later and she undid the brooch Cathy had once bought me and put it in my jacket pocket. Sigrid slid her hands up my front, over my breasts and I quivered ever so slightly as she reached my shoulders and slipped the jacket over my shoulders. It slid down my back and landed on the floor beside the cushions.

We kissed once more as she stroked my face and then dropped her hands to my waistcoat and undid the four buttons, I felt the warmth from the fire on my front a minute or two later as she parted the waistcoat and deposited it on the floor.

My breathing became shallower as she unbuttoned my blouse, it was up until then, the most erotic thing anyone had ever done to me. There was no rush to get it off like with guys, it was slow, methodical, interrupted by soft stroking, the touch of her fingers on my bare skin made me shiver and slowly but surely she removed my blouse. The blouse slid over my shoulders and she kissed my shoulders as she tugged it out of my skirt. I undid my cuffs as the blouse came out of my skirt and she undid the last two buttons and the blouse fell to the floor with a soft plop.

Sigrid kissed me gently with soft teasing kisses, my mouth felt drier than normal as she stroked my front, starting at my throat and coming all the way down to my belly. I closed my eyes and parting my mouth, massaged her lips as she undid my belt and then she left my mouth and reached around to my back. I put my hands on her hips as she bit my shoulder gently and undid the clip on my skirt, I heard the zipper sliding down and felt the skirt fall away to the front as she brought her hands around to my front. The skirt slid over my hips and dropped to the floor beside the blouse and waistcoat.

Sigrid stepped around behind me and putting her arms around my waist, held me gently as she let her hair fall over my front. I felt her hands sliding up and down my body, my belly tingled under her teasing brush strokes and then she slid a hand beneath my pantyhose to my moist lips. I arched my back and pushed back against her breasts pressing against my back and then she hooked her fingers behind the nylon and pulled the pantyhose over my hips and down my legs. I turned as she reached my calves and she pulled the hose off each leg in turn while I kept my hands on her soft silky hair, she dropped the stockings beside my clothes and I parted my legs as she moved her hands up to the softness between my legs.

I whimpered when her tongue traced lazily up my inner thighs and lowered myself slightly, she grabbed my hands and pulled me down further and I hit the cushions with a soft plop and she fluffed out her hair and locked her hands behind my neck as she rocked me back and forth. Our lips met in a passionate kiss and she tilted her head and devoured me, I felt the familiar arousal flooding through me.

"Undress me?" Sigrid put her forehead against mine.

I kissed her in response as I pushed her jacket over her shoulders and she let her hands fall from my shoulders as I pulled the sleeves over her hands. A soft look came into her eyes as I laid the jacket down and undid the silk kerchief, it too joined the small pile of clothes beside us and then I kissed her gently and frequently as I undid her blouse. Sigrid undid her cuffs and let the blouse fall down her back as I undid her belt and kissed her throat. She stroked my front gently and rose slightly so I could undo her skirt and pull it down to her knees and then she kissed me firmly and passionately, pushing forward as she worked the skirt over her knees.

I hit the beanbag and she crawled towards me and kissed my belly, her tongue danced over my navel and along the top of my panties. I parted my legs and arched my back as I pulled my bra straps over my shoulders. She unclipped my bra and held the garment aloft like a trophy.

"What's the Danish way to say make love to me?"

"Elske med mig," Sigrid grinned.

I tried to repeat it but mangled it horribly and she giggled.

"Let me teach you a universal language."

Sigrid moved in on top of me and began kissing my body, starting with my lips and throat and moving down to my breasts and belly to my genitals and legs. She pulled my panties off and studied my genitals with a bemused smile.

"Dessert is served," she lowered her head and licked my moist lips. I closed my eyes and massaged my breasts as she went to work. Her mouth music was and still is the most delicious sensation I have ever encountered and I know I'm prejudiced but she's the only woman I've ever been with. I opened up to her and just let myself go. It's an act of trust to allow someone inside you no matter if it's male or female and I trusted myself to her flickering tongue and probing finger.

She danced her finger up and down my passage, finding the most sensitive places and bringing them to life. I just hung onto her head, feeling her hair slipping through my fingers and moving over my bare skin as she went deeper and then a second finger was added. My clitoris ached for her touch and she knew how to treat it, swirling her tongue around the organ, firmly at first then flickering back and forth until I was panting. I held myself against her, wanting more of this and then I felt something breaking free. The shame and guilt oozed out of me as she brought me to a climax that had me crying out for more and then I felt the spasms moving through me. I felt as if I was everywhere and nowhere all at the same time. I came down slowly with a series of gasps and a long drawn out groan. My eyes misted over as Sigrid stroked me lovingly.

"Are you all right?" Sigrid smiled, "you're trembling."

I stroked her face and Sigrid's smile grew wider.

"You're glowing."

My turn with Sigrid was a little nervous at first but I was buoyed by her encouragement and her trust as she spread her legs a little while later.

"You're a woman, you have the same bits as me, do to me what I did to you."

I wanted so badly to please her and so I did exactly as she'd done to me, finding my rhythm in her responses, my tongue bathed her moist lips. At one point early on in my tongue bath she laughed and looked down at me.

"What? Not right?"

"You've been reading Agnetha's dirty books."

"They're not dirty, they're educational, now lie back and let me do my thing."

I've always thought that my first attempt was a little clinical, I was doing it by the book but Sigrid has read part of this story and she disagrees with my assessment.

"You had all the right moves, you just needed to put it all together, I loved your first time with me. I just let go and stopped myself from trying to instruct you. When you put three fingers in at once I nearly came apart at the seams. My earth certainly moved."

In the end I did have to resort to the dildo in order to bring her to climax but that has changed over the years, certainly we both like the penetration but we also love going down on the other just as much. Sex to us is a never ending dance that never seems to lose its magic.

Suffice it to say I became a woman that night, one who had begun to understand her own body and how it functioned in a more complete way. We lay in each other's arms for some time before getting partially dressed and making dinner. We ate in front of the fire and then lay in each other's arms talking. Our pillow talk turned to sex talk and more sex but eventually we took a shower and retired to bed, our bed.

I remember waking in the wee hours of the morning with the distinct feeling that someone was calling my name. I'd been dreaming of Cathy I realised as I opened my eyes. Sigrid was curled into my arms and her hair lay over my breasts. I stared at the window as my vision cleared. Had I heard Cathy or was it just part of my dream? I know I used to hear her voice for a few months after she'd gone but it'd been well over six months. I felt her presence then although there was no glowing light or ghostly figure, but I felt as if she'd somehow mysteriously crossed space and time to check in on me. I felt Sigrid stir and she twitched as she squeezed my breast, it was almost the same way Cathy used to hold it. Not in a sexual manner, Cathy never came onto me but it felt almost as if my sister's spirit had momentarily moved through Sigrid.

I'll watch over you.

Her voice intruded into my memory and I wiped my eyes.

"Until we meet again," I murmured.

I still think of that night and although I know it sounds like I'm one of those New Age ghost hunters I still can't help but believe she was there somehow. I can't prove it with empirical logic and maybe that's because it's an eternal truth. Those who went before us watch over us and I believe her spirit still guides me to this day.

It certainly guided me when I came out to mum a few weeks later. She laughed when I told her and then cried when she realised I wasn't joking.

"You're just like her," she told me, "you're dead to me now."

"We always were dead to you," I replied.

It was the last time I ever saw her. She was as good as her word and cut me out of her will and donated her estate to the church, which shocked the minister at her funeral two years later.

"I know it's not my place, but I always thought your mother took it all too seriously."

A few weeks after I was disowned, I gained a mother and a father in the form of Ingrid and Jens Fønsmark, and three sisters. Their response to my coming out was the exact opposite. Ingrid threw her arms around me and hugged me.

"Thank God, I was so worried. I thought you two for sure would not make it."

So much has happened since then. We've been together ever since and Agnetha was right, the only ingredient needed was love. We still take her advice and never go to bed on a fight. We celebrated seventeen years together last year and spent a weekend on the Gold Coast. Jens has come out of hospital after a heart attack and is still recovering but the doctors think he'll be fine. Sigrid and I moved to Denmark for five years and she let the house out to Melanie and Elke. Yes, they got together but that's a story for another day.

While we were overseas we took turns having children through an IVF program and typically, we've got two girls, Cathy and Birgitte. They were born in 2001 and 2003, they're both in high school here and judging by their looks, they'll be heart breakers for sure. They're certainly the light and life of their grandparents.

We're back in Melbourne now at the old house. Melanie and Elke live next door and for now everything is just the way it should be. I run a craft store part of the time in Olinda and Sigrid has her own accountancy business. So there you have it, the tale of how Sigrid and I got together. I still think of Cathy and now and then I dream about her. I know she's smiling down on her big sister and one day I too will cross over to meet her, never to part again.

On a pleasant after note, Melanie has read the story as well and is going to write the story of how she and Elke got together, so can't wait to read it.

12