Crossing Over the Line

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kelmag
kelmag
280 Followers

I still had my eyes closed when I felt her lips brush mine, then slowly part them with her tongue. I willing opened them, accepting her hot, slippery tongue into my mouth. She pressed her lips hard down onto mine and then shifted further forward. I felt her hands tightening around the top of my shoulders as she gripped me. I should have anticipated it but I didn't - the thrust - withdrawal rhythm was suddenly broken by a thrust and then a further thrust instead of a withdrawal. It was a powerful extra thrust, using her full weight to press down into me in pile-driver position. There was sudden pain as the head of her dick stretched the sphincter at the top of my rectum. I gasped and tried to cry out but with her lips pressed hard into mine and her tongue fully in my mouth, nothing but a quiet gurgling sound emerged.

Katherine continued to press herself into me, slowly slipping the last two inches of her cock into me. The sharp pain was replaced by a dull ache and then an incredible feeling of fullness. I felt her balls press against my upturned perineum as she buried her shaft into me. The ache transformed into increasing feelings of pleasure as her shaft pressed against my prostate and the realization struck home that she was fully into me - I had taken it all. I spread my legs even further to signal my complete submission and slowly raised my hips to meet her penetrating shaft, pressing myself into her. I felt a smile form on her lips as they continued to press into mine just before I felt the pressure of a short withdrawal of her shaft followed by a powerful thrust in.

With each deep penetration, she paused and rotated her hips in a corkscrew motion that maximized the penetration and added exquisite pressure on my prostate as well. Even better, with Katherine fully in me, her lower belly pressed down on my own swollen member pulsing against the tight constriction of the elastic cord which bound it. The tension built with each deep thrust and corkscrew swivel. I could feel her tension rising as well as her breathing became short and rapid, almost panting, her warm breath tickling me as she gripped me tightly.

My fingers continued to hold my ass cheeks wide apart as the pace of her strokes increased. Her balls which had been tapping against my perineum then tightened up, drawing up and constricting - a certain sign of imminent release. My own senses were completely overwhelmed as the onslaught of pleasurable sensation that seemed to be coming from everywhere at once flooded my nervous system.

I am not sure what set it off - perhaps it was that one special bit of pressure just under the glans of my dick or perhaps that one extra rub of pressure against exactly the right spot on my prostate, but I exploded with a loud grunt of pure joy as my pent-up jism, pressurized to get past the constricting cord shot out of my dick and filled the surrounding condom with milky, white juice. As I exploded, my anal sphincter clamped down in orgasmic contraction, released and contracted again in rapid succession. It must of tipped Katherine over the age because just as my second ejaculation ripped through me, I felt her first orgasmic explosion - and an explosion it was. She rammed her dick home with incredible force, squeezed my shoulders in a death grip and thrashed wildly on top of me, thrusting in manic convulsions of pleasure.

It was an odd sensation, feeling her dick explode inside of me. Although covered with a condom, I still felt the force and heat of her ejaculate through the thin membrane of latex. Having only experienced strap-ons before, it was a feeling like no other. In that moment, we were connected in a way that could not be duplicated or even mimicked by a dildo penetration. The strap-on experience, although wonderfully intense in its own right paled in comparison to this. My orgasm continued, extended by the sensation of hers; and hers by mine. Again, it was a virtuous circle of exquisite pleasure, writhing sweaty bodies and hot breath. It went on longer, far longer than any orgasm I had ever experienced.

Eventually, Katherine collapsed on top of me, exhausted, breathing like she had just run a four minute mile; her large breasts and hard nipples pressed into my chest. I think we both passed out for a minute of so; at least I did. Her body shifting on top of mine brought me around. Her hands still gripped my shoulders but lightly now; her breathing slowed to something like normal. My legs were still up in the air, widely splayed, knees over my chest. I could still feel her shaft in me. I slid my fingers down to the base of her shaft and could tell with my fingertips that she had softened somewhat. I pressed my fingers against the bottom of the condom to make sure it stayed on when she pulled.

I had acted just in time because she immediately started to pull out. In its softened, reduced state, it slid out easily, the head barely stretching me as it emerged. She lifted herself from me, leaning back as she balanced herself on her knees. Katherine reached up and unwrapped the velcro closure holding on ankle cuff on, holding my ankle and then slowly lowering it to the bed, gently, almost lovingly. She released my other ankle and lowered it slowly too, in the same gentle fashion. It felt good to have my legs back down on the bed. In the throes of orgasmic pleasure, I didn't realize just how tired they were, but I did now.

Katherine smiled down at me and wiped her sweaty brow with her fingers as she said:

"That was incredible Kelly. I haven't felt anything like that in along time."

"You took the words out of mouth Katherine - incredible. I have never felt anything like that. I had no idea, none. If I had, I never would have waited this long, that's for sure. You were unbelievable," I said as I softly stroked her thigh.

"I am so glad that your first experience with this was so wonderful Kelly. You just relax now for a few minutes while I clean myself up a bit and collect myself. That was quite a trip for me. I'll be back with a warm washcloth to clean you up. Now you just rest," she said as she slid off the bed.

As she stood up, I took another long look at her lithe figure and feminine curves, still not quite believing that such a girlish figure could support such an additional tool. I watched as she slid the condom off her now shrunken member, pulling and rolling it to keep its contents from spilling. Once it was free she held it up and showed it to me. It had quite a load - it filled the small extra sack at the tip and then some. In a moment, she turned and retreated to her bathroom. I heard the sound of a toilet being flushed and then water running in the sink.

I became aware of a pinch and tightness on my ball sack and remembered that I still had the cord wrapped tightly around it. I reached down, found the end of the cord tucked under a couple of wraps, pulled it out and slowly unwound the cord from me. As I did so, I felt the heat of my blood rushing back into the sack warming it. I also felt an ache there both from the bondage and the explosive orgasm that had to force its way through the bondage.

I was tired, so tired. Not just from the physical exertion but from the tension, both psychological and physical, that built to a fever pitch and then suddenly released, leaving me feeling like a rag doll. I couldn't move any more so I took her advice and just relaxed, closing my eyes - my eyelids felt so heavy. I could still hear the running water but the sound faded in the warmth and comfort of the room.

End of Part 1

Crossing Over the Line, Part 1 Copyright 2008 by Kelli Maginnis. All rights reserved. This material maybe not be reprinted or posted on any other internet site without the expressed written

consent of the author.

Please send all comments concerning the story and any requests for reprint or

reposting to kelmag711@hotmail.com

Crossing Over the Line - Part 2

By: Kelli Maginnis

I don't know how long I was out; perhaps ten minutes or so. It could have been longer. I felt the mattress tilt a little like somebody climbing onto the bed. I opened my eyes slowly, sleepily and looked up. It was Katherine, still nude from the waist up but now wearing a pair of white, lace panties. The room was brighter. Katherine must have turned up the dimmer switch for the corner lamp just a bit. It cast a warm, yellow glow throughout the room.

I was still on my back and started to sit up but Katherine placed her palm on my mid-section and gently held me down.

"Just relax Kelly while I clean you up a bit."

I looked down and she had two wash cloths, one wet and the other dry. She put the wash cloths down on the bed while she leaned over me, running her smooth palm up and down my chest and belly. She moved her hand down lower and massaged my belly and lower abdomen, slowly moving down until she reached my softened dick lying inert across my pubic mound. The condom was still on and hadn't leaked.

Using her hands, she gestured for me to turn on my side facing her while she held the condom in place. Holding the tip of the condom with her other hand, she expertly slid it off me without spilling a drop, placing it carefully on top of a paper towel she had placed on the night stand. Again, with gentle pressure from her palm, she had me roll over on my back. As I did so, she leaned over, picked up the wet washcloth and moved it down to my groin.

The cloth was very warm as she spread it out over my soft shaft and gently massaged it. She moved it all around in slow, gentle circles until the shaft was completely clean before moving it down lower to my scrotum. With thumb and first two fingers she encircled it with the washcloth and moved it in slow circles, spending some extra time below the sack along the perineum. As Katherine pressed gently with her fingers in slow, circular motions, I felt the warm tingle of arousal from my prostate which loved the indirect massage.

She had me raise my legs until my knees were up and feet flat on the mattress while she moved the cloth down the crack of my ass, gently wiping up excess lube that had leaked out. I was relieved to see that it was clean; I had taken great care to clean myself out before coming over to see Katherine. Still, who knew what could be shaken loose with that kind of activity.

When she finished with the wet cloth she put it down on the night stand and picked up the dry cloth. Moving gently along my groin and ass she dried me, using her free hand to gently massage my lower belly. At some point, the drying action transformed into something else as she used her fingers to massage and manipulate my cock and balls. I must have had a quizzical look because she responded as though I had asked a question.

"Kelly, that was a very special experience. I don't usually do this but with special clients I make an exception. Would you like to go another round?"

My shaft was stiffening under her hand. She had asked the question that I was dying to ask - could we go again.

"I'd love to go another round with you Katherine. That was an incredible experience for me. It might take me a while to recover though. I place myself entirely in your hands."

"I think I know how we can use some of that recovery time Kelly," she said smiling, as she reached down and picked up some of the bondage items I had brought.

"I'm game Katherine. I'd love to be tied down and fully open to you."

"Hmmmm . . . ," she said stroking my shaft without the cloth. "We are going to have so much fun together. You're not going to believe it."

"I'm yours Katherine," I said smiling, not believing my good luck.

"Okay, over on your belly now. I think I want you spreadeagled for me."

Quickly, I turned over, my dick stiffening further at the prospect of being bound and taken from behind.

Katherine moved quickly and efficiently but did not hurry or seem rushed. In what seemed like a matter of moments though, she had cuffed my wrists and ankles. Using the metal ring and leather strap I had brought which wrap around anything to provide an attachment point, she set up the four-corner bondage points at the posts of the wrought iron headboard and the rear part of the iron bedframe sideboards. Using the adjustable tethers I had brought, Katherine attached my wrists and ankles to the four points, spreading my legs wide to reach the clips of the ankle tethers.

The tethers still had a lot of slack in them when she rolled off the bed and picked up two thick, foam rubber pillows. Returning to the bed, she tapped my hip:

"Raise yourself up Kelly," she said as she slid first one pillow and then the other under my hips.

With my butt raised by the pillows, Katherine climbed atop my back, straddling me with her muscular legs. I looked back over my shoulder and saw that she had a tube of massage cream in her hand. Squeezing a generous portion out, she spread it along my back with her strong yet soft hands, kneading my back muscles as she went. It was very relaxing; I even closed my eyes and just focused on her fingers working the cream into my back, shoulders and neck. I felt her bend low over me until I felt her hot breath in my ear.

"I have one more proposition for you lover. Interested?"

"Of course Katherine," I mumbled. "What do you have in mind?"

"Well, you've just had your first T-girl experience and seemed to like it a lot ..."

I interrupted with an enthusiastic, "I'll say I did.

"Well, how would you like to try the Two - T-girl experience? My roommate is available and I know she'd love to join the party."

"Aaa another T-girl," I stammered, not sure how to respond and stalling for time.

"Yes, and she is something special," she said smiling.

"Is she like you? Tell me about her."

"Well, she's a big girl."

"Big," I said questioningly, picturing some fat guy in drag. "How big?"

"No, not big like that," she said giggling, rounding her arms to mimic a big stomach. "I mean tall," she raised a hand above her head to indicate considerable height, "and big - well big up here," she said cupping her own generous breasts, "and . . . well . . . and . . . big down there," she laughed bringing one hand down to her own groin.

"That sounds very interesting," I chuckled. "What does she look like?" I asked hoping she would interpret the code and tell me if she was "passable," i.e. feminine looking.

"She looks fine - very fine," with emphasis on the word 'very.' As I said she's very tall and dark - I think a mixture of black and asian; whatever she is, she's a knockout. Did you ever hear of the model Naomi Campbell?"

"Naomi Campbell," I repeated the name. "Tall, black, very svelte super-model - I think she did some movies and music videos. I seem to remember seeing her in a Michael Jackson video," I mused picturing a tall, lithe, coffee-colored woman in a long, white gossamer gown.

"Yes, that's her. Well my friend looks just like her. In fact, she modeled herself after her, wanted to look like her and she succeeded. She could be her double, except for a few little extras," she giggled. "She even took the name, Naomi."

"Looks just like Naomi Campbell," I said, the excitement clear in my voice.

"Yes, Naomi Campbell," she repeated, smiling at me.

"Well, yes, yes, of course, I'd love to have her join us. When can she get here?" My voice rising, I was barely able to contain my rising excitement.

"As it happens, pretty quickly. You see, while I was in the bathroom freshening up, she called. Seems she had some sort of problem with a client and her date was much shorter than she thought it would be; wanted to know if I wanted some company," she said the word "company" indicating she was looking for some action.

"Problem with a client," I said, a note of suspicion in my voice. "What kind of problem?'

"Well, it seems her client called her based upon the recommendation of a friend without looking at her web site or checking out her 'do's and don'ts' list. He was looking for a T-girl who was, . . . who was . . . shall we say . . . uh, receptive, you know, a bottom. Oh hell, he wanted a T-girl who likes to get fucked."

"And she doesn't?"

"No, she's strictly a top. She doesn't allow anything in any opening, if you get what I mean. She's dominant - not a whip and chains kind of dominant but she likes being in charge and she does all of the penetrating."

"And that didn't work for her client?"

"No, he didn't like having any of his openings penetrated either. It was kind of a stand-off," she laughed. "Those kinds of mix-ups don't happen too often. Usually that kind of stuff gets straightened out beforehand, but he used the name of the friend that recommended her so she assumed he knew what the services would be; the client never asked his friend whether Naomi was a top, a bottom or both. He called her based on his friends description of her."

"So, what happened?"

"Well, he already paid her. It was for a three hour date; she had cleared her afternoon for him so she wasn't giving it back. He accepted her suggestion of a nice bubble bath together followed by a massage - she doesn't mind using her hands."

"And they did that for three hours?"

"No," she laughed again, "he lasted for only about half an hour or so. They climbed into his over-sized tub, filled with hot, soapy water, Naomi in back, her client leaning back against her. She wrapped those incredibly long legs around him, you know, like that bathtub scene in the movie, 'Pretty Woman,' and used her hands and a soft sponge to soap him up."

"I remember the scene," picturing Julia Roberts wrapping her incredibly long legs around Richard Gere's middle as she soaped him down with a soft sponge. "Sexy, very sexy indeed," I was now hanging on her every word.

"Well, it didn't take long before those long, supple fingers of her worked their way down to his groin. Tweaking his nipples with one hand, she worked her other up and down his shaft; the warm, soapy water making it very slippery. Her hand slipped from his nipples to his neck and then to his mouth, muffling his cries of growing excitement.

"Good god, this is getting me hot. Go on," I said, knowing that she was making up the details just to fire me up, and loving it.

She smiled, pleased with herself and continued her tale.

"Well, her legs went over and hooked around his thighs; she pulled them apart while continuing to stroke him slowly, pausing at the top of his shaft to use her thumb in small circles around the head of his dick before plunging back down. He was excited now, but locked in her grip he could only thrust his hips up to increase the speed and pressure of the friction. When he did, she stopped completely, silently exerting complete control over him."

"Whew, she is something else. When you said 'strictly a top,' you weren't kidding."

"Finally, her client learned the lesson that the more he tried to do, the less she would do and he kept very still. It was agonizing, fighting the urge to move, to thrust with her hand squeezing and massaging his shaft, bringing him slowly to a peak, but only on her schedule."

"She might not be into whips and chains, but that sounds like torture; exquisitely pleasurable torture, but torture nonetheless."

"Yes indeed, she 'tortured' him. For a half-hour she massaged him, brought him just to the edge of cumming and then backed off, leaving him totally frustrated. Then she brought her fingers down to his crack and slid them along until she found his little, puckered asshole. Still gripping him tightly, she introduced a finger."

"I thought he didn't want to get penetrated."

"That was before he was aroused. You know how you get when the fires are roaring - all those 'won'ts and can'ts' just go away."

"Yeah, you're right. Once aroused, all the self-made rules do seem to go away," I said smiling, not sure if she caught my full meaning.

kelmag
kelmag
280 Followers
123456...8