Crossing Over the Line

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kelmag
kelmag
280 Followers

This sudden awareness of my helplessness crossed my mind in a flash. I had no time to dwell on it. Things were still happening rapidly around me as Naomi and Katherine continued along their seemingly well practiced routine. Naomi came forward, over my outstretched leg and took up a position at the head of the bed kneeling on one knee in front of me, her knee just touching the top of my shoulder, her other stockinged leg extended across the front of the bed, the crook of her knee resting on my pinioned wrists.

Katherine took a firm grip of my hair and pulled it back lifting my face up to look at Naomi in all of her grandeur. Katherine leaned over and slowly licked some of the perspiration on my brow, as though she was tasting me. She slid her tongue down along the side of my face, curled it under my jaw and then up until she reached my ear. Taking my earlobe gently between her lips, she sucked on it, using her tongue to tickle the inside of it before grazing the inside of my earlobe with her lips. It was incredibly sexy and sent a jolt of excitement coursing through me that seemed to lift me out of my state of fear. Then with her lips still grazing my ear she said in a husky whisper loud enough for Naomi to hear:

"You will love this Kelly. You'll see. You'll thank me later - I promise you. Now just relax. Do as you're told and you'll be fine. Accept the circumstance - don't fight it. It won't help anyway if you do," she chuckled slightly. "Naomi will have her way with you no matter what you do now. Her will is mine. She is bursting at the seams and must be serviced," she said with the fervent enthusiasm of a true believer. "I am here to serve Naomi," she said, finally fully clarifying the relationship between the two. "Now you are too. Enjoy it - it is the greatest pleasure you will ever have."

As she spoke, I looked up at Naomi and just took in the stunning sight. She had removed her filmy jacket so her oversized breasts jutted out from the open-breast halter in all of their glory. Melon sized and perfectly round, each of the mocha colored orbs was tipped by a dark chocolate colored areola and thimble sized nipples that were already rigidly at attention. She was still in her micro-mini but she was deftly removing it as Katherine finished her whispered advice to me. I heard the "whirrr" of a zipper and then it was gone, just like that, the zipper apparently going all of the way to the bottom of the skirt because she whisked it off in one swift motion.

My head was tilted to the side and back as far as it would go but I still had to roll my eyes up to the top of their sockets to take in all of her lengthy body. I was positioned low, chin on the mattress, between her legs as I looked up to take in the impossibly sexy sight. Her legs seemed to go on forever; long shapely stalks of muscled firmness each encased in a smooth, nylon sheath. Above the tops of her nylons, her thighs looked silky smooth. Impossible to miss was the enormous bulge in her spandex type panty briefs. When Katherine said she was bursting at the seams, she wasn't kidding. The swollen spandex looked like it would split its seams at any moment and still it couldn't fully contain the serpent within. The head of that snake peaked out atop the front waistband, oozing precum and glistening in the light. Continuing upward, my gaze fell on her slim, hard midriff which rippled with her abdominal muscles. Then her magnificent swollen beasts hung from her chest as she leaned forward; finally her lovely face, perfectly made-up to achieve the "Naomi Campbell" look.

Even as severely bound as I was and as worried about my predicament, I still felt an enormous thrill of excitement course through me as I looked up at her. She was a creature from another world - neither man nor woman but more than each, together all in one package. It was like some kind of science fiction or fantasy story, truly it seemed a third gender was before me, but it was all real and she was right in front of me, her long legs spread out before me. Even more than her astounding physical appearance was her extraordinary presence, the feeling of utter control that seemed to just emanate from her very being. It all seemed effortless for her. Naomi was like an ultra sharp, red hot knife and I was her butter.

Naomi looked down at me and smiled. She seemed able to read my thoughts and feelings perfectly and knew just how confused and excited I was. Katherine's words still rang in my ears:

"She is bursting at the seams and must be serviced. . . . I am here to serve Naomi." She didn't say those words like she was repeating scripted lines in a role play skit. It was obvious to me that she really meant them. Laying there, pinned like a frog in a high school dissection class, gazing up at this utterly unique persona, power and sex oozing from her every pore, I suddenly understood Katherine and her relationship with Naomi. I can't explain it but although I should have logically been feeling fear and dread at my dire and unexpected circumstances, I suddenly became aware that I felt nothing of the sort. What I felt was a tremendous sense of anticipation - I couldn't wait for whatever was going to happen, to happen; and I now too felt the powerful, irresistible urge to serve Naomi - to please her in any way that I could.

Still with a slight, knowing smile, Naomi edged closer sliding the leg she was kneeling on until the top of her thigh touched the side of my face. Both the nylon and her skin felt so smooth, yet under the smoothness, beneath the nylon stocking and soft skin, there was the steely harness of sinewy, hardened muscle that rippled with power under its soft cover. Katherine continued her tight grip on my hair, holding it back, forcing my face to turn upwards. Naomi's eyes locked onto mine and watched my reaction as she leaned her swollen groin forward until it pressed into my mouth locked open by the ring gag.

Again, there was this uncanny combination of silky smoothness from the spandex briefs covering hardness, steely hardness from her engorged member. But there were even more sensations felt by my sensitive lips - heat, an amazing amount of heat emanating through the spandex; moisture, the wetness of her precum that had soaked through the front of the panties and rolled down from the waistband where the glistening head peeked out; and taste, the taste and aroma of arousal from both the pre-cum and perspiration that had built up in her crotch.

Altogether, my senses were overwhelmed. I tried to process them; to understand them but they were all new; they washed over me faster than I could analyze or interpret them. It ignited something in me that I had never felt before. I had been sexually excited before, even deeply and passionately in lust, but I had never slipped loose from the boundary of reason and sense, never really been reduced to nothing more than a trembling mass of agitated pleasure neurons, all aquiver and seeking ignition as I was now. I had disappeared as a person. At that moment, I felt nothing but the powerful, irresistible urge to serve Naomi, to merge or submerge myself in her.

Naomi continued to smile, supremely confident of her power over me. She slid back and then bent her other leg until she was balanced on both widely spread knees. She leaned forward until her elbows rested on my shoulders offering her enormous breasts to me, burying her cleavage against my lips. She reached around the back of my head with her left hand and pulled me into her as she used her other hand to slide her spandex briefs off her hips. I felt Katherine, still straddling my back, shift her weight and then reach over towards Naomi; she helped her pull them down.

Slowly, Naomi inserted two of her long fingers in my ring-gag opened mouth and pulled out the panties that had been crammed in there, muffling me, drawing them out slowly over my lips.

"Lick my nipples Kelly. They need attention," she whispered as she tugged on my head to press my face against her chest.

I extended my tongue through the ring gag and began licking her left nipple in small, slow circles, tasting her as I went. She offered the other one to me and I licked it as well. She held me against her chest as I worked on one nipple and then the other. They were so large and so hard, I had never felt nipples like them before. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Naomi pull her spandex briefs free of her ankles and feet and then toss them off the bed. Then she rose up off her elbows and resumed her previous position, kneeling on her right leg, her left leg extended back over the other side of me and down across the right side of my face, neck and torso.

I was between her legs now and looking straight across at her low hanging balls, dangling just above the mattress. They too were outsized, each about the size of a small lemon, they hung heavily in her loose ball sack. Katherine tugged a little on my hair tilting my head back a bit. The rest of Naomi's genitals came into view and I gasped in surprise. Like the rest of her, it was larger than life. A light mocha color at the head and darker along the shaft, her dick was impossibly large. Can a penis be enlarged by plastic surgery or implants? I had no idea - but it didn't seem possible that such an appendage could develop naturally.

I was no stranger to larger than life sized looking dicks. I had been taken by strap-ons of varying sizes for many years. The largest I had fully taken in my ass had been an eight by two inch Realistic just the previous year but only after being patiently opened up and stretched by the domme that took me; first with fingers, then with an inflatable plug, then a speculum, followed by a couple of smaller dildos. Naomi's member dwarfed that Realistic both in length and width. The closest dildo I had seen close up that even closely compared in size was the Jeff Stryker model which was about nine by two and a quarter inches. The domme had tried to take me with it but it hurt so badly that I had to use a safe word to get her to stop and withdraw it.

Naomi's was larger.

The Stryker was shaped differently than Naomi's dick. It was thickest just behind the head, then narrowed somewhat along the rest of the shaft. It was that thickest part that hurt like hell when she tried to penetrate me with it. Naomi's, on the other hand, was cut and had a mushroom shaped head about two inches wide with very distinctive glans. Unlike the Stryker dildo, the shaft behind the glans was narrower than the head, but it then thickened gradually until it was back to about two inches thick about half way down. But the thickening didn't stop there. It continued to increase in girth all the way down the shaft. The base of Naomi's dick was thicker than any real dick I had ever seen in any porn flick. It appeared to be about the thickness of a soda can at the base, which means it must have been about two and a half inches wide.

It was also certainly longer than the eight inch Realistic that I had been taken with previously and appeared even longer than the Stryker dildo. It might have been ten or even eleven inches long - who knows. It was huge. Given that it was also completely shaven and that I was very close to it, it appeared monstrously, impossibly large. Knowing how tight my little rosebud was and being quite certain in the knowledge that she was about to fuck me there with that huge tool, I felt shivers of fear coursing through my body. But there was something else too. I have to admit that there was also the overwhelming urge to serve and please Naomi and the most intense feelings of lust and excitement that I have ever felt at the prospect of doing so.

I started to panic, struggling against my bindings, fearing what was to come but also longing for it. The two emotions were so intertwined that I could not separate them. In my struggles, I had only succeeded in hurting my already aching balls and stretched shoulders. I heard Naomi laugh out loud at my reaction. Katherine leaned over and whispered in my ear:

"You must serve her. Try to relax when she fucks you. Trust me - eventually you will enjoy it - in fact, you won't be able to get enough of it," she said almost wistfully, a tinge of envy in her voice.

Her words soothed me somewhat. I also knew that escape was impossible. It was going to happen. I stopped struggling. I willed myself to believe her - hoping that Naomi would go slowly and stop if I was unable to take it all, as I was then certain that I couldn't. Maybe she would only put it half way in and would cum quickly I rationalized. I was sure I could mange to take half of it if I was opened and stretched sufficiently.

I didn't have time to dwell on my fears. Things were still happening quickly around me. Naomi edged closer and thrust her hips forward, putting her enormous genital package directly over my upturned face. Her large balls hung low just an inch or so from my ring gag opened mouth. Naomi's huge, erect shaft hung just below horizontal, and pulsed with her heart beat, bouncing slightly up and down as it hung there. It was thickly veined all over, the ropey sinew stood out through the thin skin. It was also very shiny, slick from pre-cum that continued to ooze from the slit at the tip and rolled slowly down the shaft.

She continued to lower herself until her purplish, brown balls rested on my ring gag opened lips. Her shaft came down and rested heavily across my nose, cheek and forehead. The weight and heat of it was unbelievable.

"Lick it," she commanded.

My tongue slid out through my opened lips and immediately met the soft underside of her ball sack. It was completely hairless as was the rest of her pubic region and felt very smooth to the tip of my tongue. The taste and smell were pleasant - sort of half musk and half citrusy taste of what must have been the same body wash soap that Katherine used. The lower ball rested on my tongue and it felt very heavy. I managed to extend more of my tongue until the flat part of it found the underside of her sack and began licking in slow, short strokes. I was licking between the balls and felt the bumps and nodules of the balls and connecting vessels.

I can't explain the tremendous thrill and pleasure I felt in this deeply submissive act. At that moment, I wanted to serve Naomi, to give her pleasure and receive her approval. I focused all of my attention on giving her pleasure, using my tongue to tickle and gently massage her balls as best I could given the constraints of my movement. As I worked at it, Naomi looked up at the ceiling and moaned in pleasure. I could feel her ball sack tighten up a bit, the ridges of her scrotum getting thicker as pleasure coursed through. An enormous sense of fulfillment washed over me at eliciting this reaction. I was serving her and she liked it.

Naomi used her hand to press her incredibly hot shaft down onto me and began thrusting with it. The pre-cum covered shaft slid easily across my face, pressing against the side of my nose, cheek and forehead. I licked her balls faster, tonguing the soft underside in long strokes through the ring gag. I felt her hot, slick dick pulse with excitement as she pressed it hard against my face. Looking up, I saw her large breasts dance and jiggle as she stroked back and forth. Then she drew her hips back, drawing her heavy, hot cock across my face until the engorged head rested on my opened lips. With one hand she guided the head to the opening but found the ring gag opening too small to allow it to pass. Instead she drew circles with it around the inside of my wide open lips. Without any spoken direction I knew what she wanted and was eager to please. I extended my tongue until it touched the slit opening of her cock, tasting her pre-cum for the first time. It was hot, slick and salty. She looked down at me, her eyes locked onto mine and there was just a hint of a smile. She knew she had me - body and soul.

If there was some sort of signal given, I didn't catch it. But suddenly, in unison, Naomi and Katherine shifted positions. Like a well choreographed dance, Naomi moved back over my outstretched leg, positioning herself between my legs behind me as Katherine climbed off my upper back and shifted around in front of me, kneeling over my outstretched arms, her back to the headboard. Katherine now filled my field of vision and she remained a lovely sight. It was obvious from her stiff and pulsating rod that she was aroused, very aroused. Like Naomi, she slid forward, grasped a handful of my hair from the top of my head and slowly pulled it back forcing me to look up at her dangling balls. She was offering them to me and I didn't refuse her. Again, my tongue snaked out from my ring-gagged mouth and began licking her soft sack.

While Katherine occupied my attention in front, I was vaguely aware of Naomi behind me. She was massaging my ass cheeks, gently at first but then with increasing pressure until she was squeezing and kneading them hard with her powerful hands. She ran her thumbs down the inner crack of my ass and then pulled them apart roughly as though she was inspecting the goods. I felt the tip of her thumb at my entrance testing my reaction to pressure. Then I felt the cool drip of the gel as she used her other hand to squeeze out a generous dollop of lube directly on my ass crack. Then she ran her thumb up and down my crack spreading the gel before stopping at the entrance and dipping in.

Of course, I was already well lubricated and somewhat loosened from my previous session with Katherine so her thumb slipped in easily. I barely felt it go in and was mainly occupied by Katherine and her engorged dick in front of me. Like Naomi, she started out sliding it across my face, its smaller size and heft immediately evident to me. Again, like Naomi she guided the head to my ring-gag opened mouth. Unlike Naomi she was small enough to slide in through the opening She inserted just the head into my mouth. I responded immediately with my tongue, laving all around the smooth head.

I have always been a stickler for safe sex and had determined before I started this that I would not do bareback anything. Now trussed up as I was, spread wide, bound and gagged, I was hardly in a position to insist on anything. I am not even sure that I could have made my objections heard through the gag or that they would have listened. But all those things became moot because for the first time in my life I was so aroused, so singularly focused on pleasing my partners, so into the moment and detached from every other part of life that the question or concern never crossed my mind. In the past, whenever I have had sex, whether vanilla or kinky, I had always kept a small, rational part of me detached from the scene - almost observing. For the very first time, I was in a scene that consumed all of me; I had left nothing in reserve. Nobody was watching, not even me.

Naomi replaced her thumb with two fingers and I felt the change although they went in smoothly too. Again, Katherine seemed to be able to perfectly coordinate her actions with Naomi, distracting me as she slowly slid her dick further into my mouth, moaning softly as she went. I could taste her salty pre-cum on the back of my tongue and I had to work hard to swallow my saliva, both the ring gag and her shaft making it difficult to swallow. She eased her hips back, sliding her rod nearly out before slowly coming forward again, my tongue curling to create a channel for her.

For the first time I felt some pain as Naomi stretched my anal sphincter wide enough to accommodate a third finger. Her fingers were long and seemed to reach up inside me as they slowly sank in. Instinctively I tried to withdraw, move forward, away from them but I was immediately stopped short by the tether and ball stretcher holding my sack tightly in place. In fact, to keep the pressure and pain on my ball sack manageable I actually had to push back on the intruding fingers. It was clear that whatever she chose to penetrate me with, I had to not only take it but actually push back to meet it. It was a devilishly clever position that they had put me in.

kelmag
kelmag
280 Followers
1...345678