Crossing Over the Line

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, through some sort of magical connection between them or just simply frequent practice, Naomi and Katherine's actions were perfectly synchronized. As Katherine slid about half of her seven inch dick into my mouth, Naomi slid about the same length in fingers in my ass. This went on for several minutes, like two lumberjacks with a saw they went back and forth, plunging in and pulling back until again there was some sort of unspoken signal between them to move on to the next step in this minuet. Katherine withdrew her dick from my mouth and then unfolded her legs, turned on her left side facing me, slid her left leg over my arms but under my chin while swinging her right leg up and over hooking the back of my neck. She had me in a kind of scissor lock that she could tighten whenever she wanted just my flexing her right leg a little.

As Katherine maneuvered herself to essentially "cross the T," Naomi withdrew her fingers and moved up closely behind - so close that I could feel the smoothness of her stockinged legs against the backs of my thighs and the heat and weight of her oversized truncheon pressing down at the top of my ass crack. Just as I felt the pressure of Katherine's leg on the back of my neck pulling me tightly to her crotch, I felt the pressure of Naomi's powerful fingers on my ass crack opening it up widely like a ripe peach. Katherine's genitals filled my entire field of vision as the head of her cock approached my mouth just as I felt the pressure of Naomi's cock head at my rear entrance.

Naomi used her thumbs to dig deeply into my ass crack and yanked the cheeks widely apart as the pressure on my anus yielded results. It hurt as I was stretched well beyond that done by Katherine previously. I had the presence of mind to breathe deeply and push out which seemed to relax the sphincter somewhat. Just as I thought the stretching had been enough, Naomi's glans pressed their way in stretching me further.

"Uh ... uhhh!," I grunted through the ring gag as the last of Naomi's flared glans passed through the tight sphincter and lodged themselves at the entrance to my rectum. She held herself there and I panted to try and relax and loosen up.

It was while I was panting that I felt Katherine's thigh and calf muscles tighten around the back of my neck drawing me into her crotch. She was fully erect now and the smaller head of her dick passed easily over my lips and through the ring holding my mouth open. Using her leg to hold my head in place, she slowly contracted her abdominals and glutes, thrusting her rod deeper into my mouth. In unison, Naomi thrust herself into my rear, nearly tearing my cheeks off as she pulled them apart as far as they would go as she pressed herself into my nether cavity.

It was a strange feeling being doubly penetrated. My focus on one penetration was constantly shifted to the other and then back again as each set off a kaleidoscope of sensations - taste, smell, heat and weight as Katherine's member penetrated my mouth; heat, pressure, stretching and sense of power as Naomi slid into my ass. I could feel Naomi's large cock head filling me as it slid in. I had loosened up a bit so the pain of stretching transformed itself to the incredibly wonderful sensation of being filled up and being powerfully taken.

Just as I focused on that snake filling my ass, Katherine went further in her thrust and speeded up, drawing my attention back to my mouth and the insistent rod thrusting its way in. Although I had many experiences receiving a blow job, I had never given one before that day so every sensation was new and unexpected. The heat on my tongue and the salty taste of pre-cum dominated at first and then there was the thrusting action itself, the speed and the depth in which I could do nothing to control. At one point, the head slid all of the way in to the back of my throat triggering my gag reflex. I coughed and sputtered - "So that's what that feels like," I thought as tears came to my eyes and fluid leaked from my nose.

I barely had time to recover from the gagging before Naomi pressed herself in further. Just as she reached the very end of my rectum, I felt more pressure on my anus stretching me further as her dick widened towards its base. Again she pulled me open with her powerful thumbs and fingers, gripping me tightly and suddenly jerking my cheeks open so hard that I thought she would split me at the top and bottom of my crack. The sudden jerked opening hurt but that pain was immediately overtaken by the pain of her large dick head pushing hard against the sphincter separating my rectum from the colon and the pain of the stretching at the entrance as the fat base of her dick pressed itself in.

Suddenly the thrusting pressure in my ass stopped and Naomi withdrew her cock an inch or two just as Katherine began increasing the speed of her thrusts in my mouth.

"Use your tongue Kelly. I want to feel that tongue," she urged me as her pace quickened.

I immediately complied, trying my best to use my tongue but I couldn't quite time the thrusts and mostly just flailed about. Katherine took complete control, flexed her leg at the back of my neck to hold me tightly to her and then just thrust away in short, rapid strokes. Every time she went deep, I gagged and coughed which interrupted her pace but somehow she seemed to like the idea of giving me that experience. Then she thrust in deeply and held it. I gagged and began to cough but this time she didn't withdraw. In fact, I felt her squeeze the back of my neck tighter with her powerful leg muscles and held me there, vice-like, unable to move.

"Take it Kelly, . . . take all of it." How do you like deep-throating? Lot's of fun, isn't it?" She said sarcastically, taking some pleasure in giving me the full experience.

I began to panic as she remained motionless, dick jammed all the way in until it slid past the back of my throat. I couldn't breathe. I had an overwhelming urge to cough but couldn't even do that. I looked up at her and pleaded with my eyes - "let me go, please let me go."

Finally, she relented, slowly withdrawing her dick half way out and letting me cough and drool until I was done.

"Just thought you wanted the fully experience. Didn't mean to scare you," she said and smiled a little.

As my coughing stopped, her thrusting began again, slowly at first and then increasing in speed. Naomi resumed her thrusting in my ass although she only penetrated me with about half of her dick before withdrawing and thrusting again. I could feel Katherine's muscles tense as her arousal increased. She began breathing faster and faster, finally panting as she thrust back and forth, my face held rigidly steady by her powerful leg and the handful of hair she gripped, pulling my head back. I could feel her dick actually expand in my mouth and her ball sack tighten.

Without any warning, she went off, grunting loudly and yelling, "I'm cuming, I'm cummmmming. . . Urrrrrrrrrrrgggggaaaaaaaa! Ahhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

The first spurt hit the back of my throat with tremendous force. It was hot, almost scalding and very thick. It stuck there for a moment and then began sliding down just as the next spurt hit with just as much force as the first. I wasn't ready for it so I started to gag as some of it got into my wind pipe. I coughed and gagged violently as she blew a third load into me and then a fourth, followed quickly by a fifth; each time thrusting violently into me and grunting loudly.

I used my tongue to try and clear my mouth, swallowing some, pushing some out. I felt the hot, viscous fluid seep out of my lips around her cock still resting in my mouth. It was hot and salty and had a faint bleach or chlorine taste to it. It was my first time tasting cum. Before this day, just the idea of tasting cum, mine or especially someone else's would have grossed me out. It would have been unthinkable. That all changed in the course of an afternoon with Katherine and Naomi. All of my boundaries had been blown away. And it wasn't bad. There were few better demonstrations of utter submission.

Katherine took a deep breath, sighed loudly and then slowly withdrew her cock until it slipped from my mouth, a long strand of cum mixed with saliva stretched between us until it finally broke. She was still semi-hard, her member glistened in the soft light. She let go of my hair and relaxed the grip of her leg around my neck, bringing her index finger down to my chin and then running it up to my lips, collecting the cum that had leaked out.

"Take all of it Kelly. You don't want to miss any."

I responded immediately, sliding my tongue out to gather it in, licking her fingertip as a kitten would lick milk off the fingertip of its owner. I swallowed it and looked up at her.

"Now clean it . . . clean it all up," she said offering her cum covered dick to me, placing it over my ring opened lips.

Again, I complied immediately, slowly licking her shaft and around the head of her softening cock until it was covered only with saliva. I had taken the last salty drops of her cum.

"Good boy Kelly," she said as she patted my head.

I took several deep breaths before I realized that Naomi had started fucking my ass again. My brief respite was over. It was time to service Naomi now and I focused my attention on that. I relaxed my anus as best I could, pushing out to open it and moving my hips back slightly to meet her thrusts. Naomi noticed the change in my focus, and slapped my butt hard.

"Yes, Kelly, it's my turn now. It's my turn."

I barely noticed Katherine pulling away from me, sliding over and down the side of my torso until she dipped her head and shoulders under my widely spread thigh until her face was under my groin, her body perpendicular to mine. Naomi had quickened her pace and was fucking me in short, powerful thrusts. Katherine reached up and took a grip on my semi-hard dick, squeezing it tightly at the base, pulsing it before sliding her hand up towards the head and then down again. She was stroking me now, quickly, in time with Naomi's thrusts. Each powerful thrust in was met by Katherine downward stroke on my cock. She was holding my shaft as one would a dagger and each Naomi thrust was met by a tight-fisted "stab" of my shaft into my groin.

The technique was incredibly arousing. Perhaps it was the dual pressure on my prostate or the combination of prostate pressure and pressure on nerve endings in my dick, but every stroke of Naomi and Katherine generated an increasingly powerful zing of pleasure that seemed to originate deep in my ass and then radiate outward like a small explosion. I had never felt anything like it before.

Whether it was the increasing pleasure or the distraction of both of them working on me I don't know but I seemed to loosen up. Even my involuntary sphincters were giving way. Naomi's strokes seemed to lengthen. I felt the unmistakable passage of her large dick head through the sphincter separating rectum from colon. The sensation of being thoroughly filled was very satisfying and seemed to mask the pain of the stretching necessary to fit the wider base of her dick through my anus.

It seemed impossible before but I was taking her entire dick into my ass - all ten or eleven inches of it, down to the two and a half inch wide base. She was going "balls deep" into me and although I felt the pressure of the stretch, the pain was gone. My endorphin levels must have been over the top. She was fucking me now in long, rapid strokes, as she continued to hold my ass cheeks wide apart to accommodate her. I closed my eyes and began to whimper softly, completely lost in the moment, enjoying the utter thrill of being powerfully fucked by this huge cock, being completely filled while my dick was being pumped and stroked by Katherine.

I felt Naomi thrust herself all of the way into me and hold it instead of withdrawing. Katherine held my dick tightly at the base and pressed it like a dagger into my groin. I felt a series of small, powerful contractions deep in my ass, each one immensely pleasurable - comparable to an orgasm but without the great muscular contractions and ejaculation. It kept going on and on. It was exquisitely pleasurable. Wherever I was at that moment, I never wanted to come back.

I vaguely felt Naomi move behind me as though repositioning herself. As that happened, I felt a smooth, warm, wetness engulf the head of my dick. I opened my eyes and glanced down between my legs. Katherine had taken the head of my dick into her mouth and was gently sucking on it, swirling her tongue around my engorged head. It didn't seem possible but the level of pleasurable sensations shot up. It was beyond the pleasure of orgasm. It can't even be described.

Again, I vaguely felt Naomi repositioning herself, this time seeming to rise up behind me. With her enormous dick still deeply buried in my ass and held there, I felt first one leg and then the other of Naomi's climb over my thigh and then hook back around under it. Her weight was completely on my lower back and ass as she snaked first one leg and then the other down along mine before hooking her feet behind my knees. Her hands left the cheeks of my ass and moved up, first to my nipples which she squeezed and pulled, before moving to my shoulders, her powerful fingers wrapped themselves around my collarbone from underneath.

Finally, she resumed fucking me, but now with enormous leverage, her first thrust took my breath away. Using her powerful legs, arms, hands, abs and glutes in unison, she withdrew almost all of the way from my ass and then blasted her way back in with one massive thrust. It was unbelievable. I felt like a rag doll. She continued, one massive thrust followed by another, then another, her pace increased. To keep my balls from being ripped off by the forward force of her thrusts I had to time her thrusts and thrust my ass back to meet it.

I was completely lost, like a rutting animal thrusting back, completely abandoning myself to her, feeling every inch of her blow through me, splitting me, filling me; her entire body engulfing me. Katherine continued to work my shaft with hand and tongue. I was experiencing a kind of continuous orgasm. Instead of ejaculation, cum flowed from my cock, impelled only by the contractions of my prostate and gravity. Katherine consumed all of it and squeezed my shaft hard to get more. She reached up with her other hand and gripped my already tightly bound balls and squeezed them, seeking more juice.

Naomi pounded into me. The sound of her hips slapping my ass cheeks with every massive thrust filled the room. Then the increasingly loud sound of her breathing, panting added to the slap, slap, slap of her body against mine. I felt her arm and hands grip me tighter, her legs tensed and gripped my legs. Each thrust seemed to increase the tension in he body. Her grunts added to the sound of her panting. Her cock seemed to grow, expand inside of my body until every crevice of my ass was filled. I was so lost in the pleasure of the moment that my only conscious thought was "don't stop! Don't ever stop!"

Then there was a massively powerful thrust into me and she froze, gripping me so tightly with her arms and legs that I couldn't move, couldn't even breathe, then a loud cry came from her that surprised me:

"Aaaaarrraaaahhhhhhh! AAAAAHHHHHHHH! Cummmmmmmin!"

I felt her cock suddenly expand as though rapidly inflated and then all hell broke loose as her entire body jerked and spasmed. I felt the impact of her hot load deep in my gut. She continued to spasm, thrust and flail with her entire body, holding me in a death grip as she pumped load after load of hot jism into me. I had this incredible feeling of satisfaction at pleasing her at being her vessel that she was filling up. Katherine continued to grip my shaft and balls, pumping and squeezing in sync with Naomi's wild thrusts and I then I exploded, ejaculating wildly into her mouth. I literally saw stars, bright flashes of light as I strained against my bonds. I was completely and utterly drained.

I felt Katherine release my shaft and, using both hands, unsnapped the ball stretcher gripping my sack, thus releasing me from the tether holding my balls to the footboard. I collapsed forward, Naomi still completely on top of me, still shuddering as she pulsed and spasmed, the last of her jism squirting out before she finally stopped and went completely still.

We were all motionless, a moment frozen in time. I was only semi-conscious, floating off somewhere as my brain, like an overloaded computer, stopped and tried to re-boot. I don't know how long I was out, but some minutes later I felt Naomi move and shift a bit. Her cock was still embedded in my ass but it had softened and I felt her withdraw it slowly until I felt it exit entirely. Immediately, I felt a warm fluid running down my crack and inner thighs. My first thought was that it was blood. But the flow stopped after a few moments or so which somehow reassured me.

Naomi remained on top of me as Katherine went about the perimeter of the bed releasing the tethers that held me spread open and bound. I became aware that my hips hurt, spread as they were for so long and supporting not only my weight but Naomi's as well. My ass was sore but didn't really hurt. It was kind of a good sore feeling. I felt Naomi's warm breath at my ear as she lay her head beside mine, her body still on top of me. She was breathing deeply; her chest expanding against my back. I felt warm and comfortable beneath her, somehow covered and protected.

It was some time before either of us stirred again. I think I fell asleep for a few minutes. From the sound of Naomi's slow, even breathing, I think she did too. It wasn't until Katherine returned carrying a tray that either one of us moved.

"Orange Juice - will get your blood sugar back up," she said smiling as though doing a commercial.

Each glass had a straw. I lifted my head slightly and sipped one, a little startled and pleased by the intense orange flavor and the cold. Naomi stirred above me and then slowly rose up until she was sitting astride me. I looked back over my shoulder and saw her take a long sip and then another. She took a deep breath after that, her sweat shiny, melon sized breasts seeming to fill with air as her chest rose. She was still strikingly beautiful, "Naomi Campbell" in every respect, well almost every respect, even with her make-up smudged and worn off. Her cock lay soft and dormant on top of my bleached white ass, still slowly oozing small drops of almost clear fluid.

Her wide smile warmed my heart. It was the first time I had seen her really smile. She was obviously completely satisfied. I had pleased her and that gave me a tremendous feeling of personal satisfaction. I can't explain why serving her was so important to me. I can't really explain any of this, but it was and it all made sense in the moment.

After a few minutes, Naomi swung her leg around and "dismounted," moving off the bed to retrieve her clothes. Wordlessly, she put them on, looking at me as she dressed. I rolled over on my back and sat up, drawing my knees up to my chest and wrapping my arms around them. I looked down and saw the large, wet circle under my butt where her fluids had seeped out of me. The stain was tinged in pink. Apparently, a little part of me was torn in the process.

The rational part of my brain was returning rapidly, the "re-booting" process almost complete, and with pink stained sheet beneath me I asked them if they had recently been tested for HIV. There was a long pause as Naomi and Katherine looked at each other. In that moment I was afraid, very afraid.

"Yes honey, Katherine and me were tested day before yesterday, and we're both clean," she said smiling, seeing the relief that must have been evident on my face.

1...345678