Crossing Over the Line

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kelmag
kelmag
280 Followers

"Otherwise we never would have gone at you bareback. We would never hurt anybody."

"Tha . . . thank you," I stammered, a great weight that had suddenly been dropped on my chest just as suddenly had been lifted.

"How about you, Kelly? Been tested?"

"Well . . . er, no, not recently," I said somewhat embarrassed at my selfish focus on my safety and not theirs. "But I haven't done anything that would expose me to risk - at least not before this," I said trying to reassure them.

"I'm sure you haven't," Naomi said with just a hint of sarcasm in her voice. "You can't be too careful these days."

"No, no you can't," I replied, the irony of her advice not lost on me.

As I rolled over and off the bed I suddenly felt stiff and sore all over. My hips and shoulders registered their complaints at having been stretched out for so long. My asshole and balls let me know that there is no free lunch. There is a flip side to discovering the most intense, long lasting pleasure I had ever felt, and I was experiencing that other side now.

"Do you mind if I use your shower?" I asked Katherine.

"Not at all - please do. It's around the corner there," she said motioning towards the master bathroom.

"Do you mind if we join you?" Naomi piped up, smiling a little, almost surprised by her own request."

"Na . . .no, not at all. I'd love to have you join me, I said smiling," not at all sure where this was going and almost certain that I had nothing left to give and was way too sore to receive anything.

The separate shower enclosure was large and easily fit the three of us. The warm water felt so good. Even better, Naomi and Katherine took turns soaping me up and rinsing me off with the removable nozzle and hose. There was a lot of touching and stroking and many warm, wet kisses from both of them. Finally, Naomi turned off the shower. The three of us stepped out and helped dry each other off with Katherine's large, soft, bath towels. It was a wonderful finish to an extraordinary day.

Back in the bedroom, I dressed slowly, not wanting it to end. Eventually, I got the last button buttoned and the last zipper zipped. Although they didn't ask for anything more, I took my wallet out and put some additional bills on the nightstand .

"Thanks Kelly," Katherine said as Naomi watched wordlessly.

"No, thank you, thank you both for an incredibly great time. You've opened new doors for me; given me a new perspective. I wish there was some other way to thank you."

"See us again, Kelly. See us again. I know we'll find some way you can thank us," Naomi said with a smile and a glint in her eye.

"Yes, yes I will, and soon."

They walked me to the door. Each gave me a soft kiss on the check. And then I was gone. I knew I would be back.

End

Crossing Over the Line, Part 1 Copyright 2008 by Kelli Maginnis. All rights reserved. This material maybe not be reprinted or posted on any other internet site without the expressed written consent of the author.

Please send all comments concerning the story and any requests for reprint or reposting to the CONTACT tab on my profile.

kelmag
kelmag
280 Followers
1...345678