Crossing Paths

Story Info
Beautiful ranger and tri-athlete cross paths on the beach.
2.6k words
4
32.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
forplay
forplay
1 Followers

Seventy-eight degrees, brilliant sun, and a lone cloud made the day as perfect as it could be. It’s why I love this job. I’ve been with the park service for 3 years; it is my second job after college. I started out in an office as an executive assistant, and quickly tired of the routine and my boss’s bad breath and stupid jokes. After my 26th birthday, I filed with the national park service to be a ranger at the national beach on the Outer Banks of North Carolina, six months later I had the interview, landed the job and have been loving it ever since.

Today I had the park service ATV and was dispatched to check on a beached animal reported by two surf fishermen a mile and a half north of the surfing beach in Rodanthe. Riding the ATV was blast, it was early fall, tourist season over, but the sun was still strong enough to burn my legs and arms. I stopped the ATV to get the sunscreen and be true to Gary, my brother the doctor, and his guidance “SPF 30, not a digit less – all over – all the time”. “Sure bro” I thought as I unzipped my pack and removed the gel.

Being alone on the beach was the best feeling in the world, soothing surf sounds and smells, sand under foot. No matter the time of year, I loved it here.

It was almost noon, and I was sweating from the ride and a walk to the top of the dune to search for the animal. Nothing in sight, no animal or people, only gulls. As I grabbed the lotion, I pictured myself in the water catching a quick swim, feeling the cool water washing away the heat and sweat.

My ranger uniform was a bush shirt with pockets for badges and citation pads, short pants, hiking boots and ankle socks. When we rode dune vehicles we had to wear a helmet, when I took it off, my hair was always plastered to my head with moisture. A quick swim would feel great. Of course the only way I was going in was in my undies or in my birthday suit, the uniform needed to stay dry so my little ‘break’ would remain a secret. The more I thought of removing my clothes, the more excited I became. Here I am, working, on a beautiful beach, no one around, no one to see, very arousing, I could feel my cheeks flush, and I knew I was committed to the swim.

I ran to the top of the dune, to have one more look around for security sake, not a soul in sight. I ran back to the ATV, my heart racing with adrenaline and expectation. I could feel myself getting warmer at the top of my legs. The thrill of my decision carrying me off to a sensual place that made me light headed with lust.

I unbuttoned my shirt as fast as I could; coolness of the sea breeze hit my chest and turned my nipples to points. I wanted to get undressed so bad, I forgot to take off my boots and got my shorts stuck on the sole. Slow down I thought, my heart was pounding as I sat on the ATV in my panties and bra and tried to untangle my shorts. Boots and shorts off, I stood up and felt the ocean breeze on my legs blow through my panties and touch my love spot, it gave me goose bumps and my stomach jumped with excitement.

……….

Half way through the 60-mile ride, I couldn’t believe the heat. Three half liters of Gatorade and I still felt dry as dirt. Mile marker 27 was the target for my rest stop and the post was becoming visible. The challenge of competition made the triathlon worthwhile, beating a field of 200 other guys was a dream that had eluded me, but not this time I committed. The white wood post with a black ‘27’ was a welcome friend, waiting with refreshment and a break for tired legs.

I pulled off my clip-on shoes, removed my socks and hoisted my cannondale over my shoulder and headed across the dune. Sweat poured from every inch of my body, the small breeze, a welcome greeting as I crested the dune. Halfway down were four scrub trees that would serve well as a bike stand, and I made my way. It was good to be off the seat and heading for a cool swim.

As soon as my bike was propped, I stripped nude and rang the water from my clothes. After hanging them in the tree I turned to walk toward my saltwater bath. My tool swung with each step obviously glad to be out of bike shorts, it pumped slightly from the freedom.

……………

You have two choices I told myself, swim in your panties and bra or nothing at all. My head said leave them on, but my racing heart wanted total freedom. Closing my eyes I unsnapped the plastic clasp in the front and my white lace bra separated and freed my frozen points and round breasts. The air made they stand even stiffer. No more debating, I hooked my thumbs under the waistband and pushed my pink panties to my ankles. The breeze made my almost clean-shaven love triangle twitch. As I turned to the beach, I could feel the wetness between my legs building from the thrill of being totally naked outside.

Slowly I walked toward the water, conscious of every motion and noise. My cheeks were flushed. My heart raced from the daring and fear of potential discovery. Slowly my sex began to rule me directing me to touch and pull and rub. No, I commanded my fingers.

………………

With my bike behind me, cool water was my target. Skinny-dipping was always rewarding even if its only purpose was refreshment. I spun on my heal and headed to the breaking surf. Ouch!! Son-of-bitch, a god-dammed spur right in the middle of my left foot. Hoping on one foot I examined the other. Blood slowly oozed from the punctures, some which still held small wooded spikes. Sweat dripped in my eyes as I hobbled to my bike kit for a bandage.

……………..

The water was warm from the summer sun; I quickly entered up to my knees while holding my arms over my boobs, hands under my chin. Every step I took placed the water a little higher on my legs until it touched my moist lips. A small wave pushed up to my stomach and I dropped to my knees to submerge my body. Pushing my blond hair behind my ears I began to gently rub the sand from my chest. As soon as I touched my nipples they demanded more. Slowly I sat on the sandy floor and allowed the water to caress my body. Gently I rubbed both nipples, which shot an electric sensation directly to my erect bump. If I had not stopped, I might have given a whimper of sensual ecstasy.

……………

My first aid kit had one weak bandage, fortunately it was cloth so it would stick in the water and hold for the rest of the ride. I sat on my shirt and cleaned the puncture blowing on it to remove the sand. As I waited for the bleeding to stop I saw a white and tan and object dart under the surf, at first I thought it was a kid, but quickly wrote off that option, since we were miles from anywhere, probably a skate fish. I returned my attention to my injury.

…………….

I closed my eyes and allowed my fingers to caress each f my nipples and hold my breasts, I loved when my boyfriend cupped them and kissed them. Standing there, I ran my hands up and down my sides until them came together at the top of my shaven area. Slowly I ran my middle finger around my belly button and slid it further down to my swollen bud. As soon as I touched it my body shuddered. I knew I had gone too far, standing at the waters edge with my finger driving me crazy. I opened my eyes and ran for the ATV.

……………..

The bandage held fine, so I stood up, shook the shirt with a snap and returned it to the tree. I put full pressure on the foot to make sure nothing else was injured.

……………

As I reached the ATV I shook the water from my hair and paused when a short snapping sound broke the steady beat of the surf. Instantly I covered my boobs and crotch and looked for movement. Nothing to be seen for miles. Relax; breaking waves always create dune echoes. I shook the water from my hair, and sat on the ATV to see my face in the review mirror, eye makeup ok, hair wet and messy, actually, I was proud of my cute face and athletic body. The warmth of the seat on my bottom quickly carried me back to my swim, my bump returned quickly and I leaned forward to grind it on the soft seat. Uhhh, simple pressure on my crotch was driving me wild. With my right hand I grabbed the handlebar and pulled myself into the seat, while pinching and rolling my nipple with the other hand.

……………….

No problem with the foot, time to get a swim. I reached both arms skyward for a full body stretch, and saw a glitter just behind the furthest scrub tree. The light caught my eye and I stepped closer to determine the origin. Conscious of my nudity, I kept low and stepped softly. The surf supplied the continuous background music. Separating the lowest branch I peered through and saw a green ATV. It took a moment for my eyes to adjust to the leaves and sunlight, as I looked closer, my heart jumped. A beautiful woman with blond hair was rocking back and forth on the seat of the ATV clasping the bar with one hand and pinching her nipples with the other. Her eyes were closed, and her mouth was slightly open as she breathed a rapid rhythm. I couldn’t believe my find, and my maleness took no time to respond to her nudity and lust. My eyes were locked on this beauty as she pushed herself to pleasure. I was already at full mast. Gently I lowered myself below the branches to gather a direct view. She was absolutely beautiful, her perfect breasts had pink nipples, her mound was smooth with a tiny patch of light brown fuzz, and her lower lips were bright pink from her arousal. Slowly I reached my hand to touch my shaft, it jumped at the union with my fingers and I stoked it slightly. Gently I held my two ovals and squeezed them.

………………….

The sun was directly overhead; I knew I was going all the way. My crotch ached for pleasure and my body screamed I need more, give me more, don’t stop now. I sat up on the seat and pinched my nipples first softly then increasingly tighter and harder. Shock waves of pleasure traveled to my clit taking me close to cumming. I wanted my boyfriend to open my legs and push his thickness deep inside of me.

Slowly I slid down the seat and rested my bottom on the gas tank with my back and head on the seat. I lifted my right leg and placed in on the handle bar, and followed with my left leg. With my legs spread wide open, I closed my eyes and dragged my fingers across my abdomen until then reached my fuzz. Lingering for a moment, I slide my middle finger over my clit and rubbed it in small circles. The bright sun forced me to close my eyes tight and I pictured myself lying there spread open, wanting to screw so bad it made me grit my teeth.

…………………..

Slowly my object of affection started to touch herself and make moaning sounds. Her pelvis was grinding the seat as her hand worked it’s way up and down, then in circular motion. She slowed the rhythm and pushed a finger inside making her back arch with pleasure. Her finger slid in and out and the moans became more rapid. My hand joined her rhythm and a small pearl appeared at the tip of my shaft. My eyes became heavy like my breathing and I knew I had to time my release with hers.

……………………

First my index finger pushed its way inside then my middle finger joined the screw. My hood was back and wetness dropped to the seat and covered my fingers. As I gritted my teeth I reached my hand back to grab the seat and instead yanked my portable hand shovel from its carrier. Holding the handle felt like a man, and my emotions took over. I leaned to the side of the seat and unfolded the shovel soon the small handle was free, holding it in my hand made it feel like a large member. Immediately I opened my mouth and inserted the new plastic handle, sucking it like a lover. The plastic taste filled my mouth, while I covered it with saliva.

……………………..

Because she turned quickly, I dropped to the ground to avoid being seen. When my blond beauty resumed her mount, she was holding a hand shovel with a rod-like plastic handle. She sucked the handle like a desperate lover, moving it in and out of her mouth. With legs wide spread and feet on the handlebars, she laid back and guided the handle deep inside her tunnel. Her right hand circled her clit while her left hand pushed the substitute in and out, her hips moved up and down in rhythm, the same rhythm of my hand on my swollen member, more pearls arrived at the tip.

……………………..

My shovel lover pushed in and out while I rubbed my clit up and down. Just as the top of the handle touched my special spot I pushed on my outside bump. I could feel the waves of ecstasy start as a ball in my belly and roll down to my pussy. Uhhhh I moaned while I came furiously. Casting the shovel aside I crammed three fingers inside and rubbed again, Ohhh, another wave, and another. My eyes were clenched shut and my body rocked with wave after wave of pleasure.

…………………………

Her moans were loud and primitive the first one shot through me making my erection want to burst. I fucked my hand hard, and with her second cumming, joined her. Streams of fluid poured from me while I squinted to she her bucking with buried fingers and moaning out loud.

…………………………

The only thing I could do was try to open my eyes and come back to life. I looked around and a slight guilt passed over me. I was naked and fucked myself on the beach, my triangle still tingled and so did my teeth. Slowly I rose off the seat and dressed.

………………………….

She was the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I wanted to tell her and hold her and lay there with her in the sand. But I knew my presence might be a disaster, so I resigned myself to meet her at the park office later.

………………………….

I dressed quickly and took one last look around, I love my job and I love the beach. I gunned the ATV and headed for the park office. My crotch tingled for the entire ride.

………………………..

I biked to the park office later that afternoon, and opened the door hoping to find the beauty I enjoyed hours earlier.

forplay
forplay
1 Followers