Crossing The Border

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As one of her legs was raised, the gown had parted, completely revealing her thighs.

"Anton, if I ask you something, promise me you won't freak out."

Truth be told, I was so drunk that I didn't have the strength to freak out.

"No, I won't," I replied.

"Who was your first?"

"First what?"

"You know, first..."

"I'm not telling you."

"Come on, please."

"You'll freak out."

"Please tell me," Mom said as she turned her face toward me and saw me looking at her voluptuous body.

Placing my hand on her stomach, with my fingers feeling the soft skin, took a deep breath and told her: "Benny."

As soon as she heard the name, she got up, wrapping her arms over the upper part of the gown to stop her melons completely spilling out, and loudly repeated the name.

I didn't move and just lay there watching her expected reaction.

"You're kidding me?"

"No, I'm not."

"Didn't you used to go out with her daughter Amy?"

"Yes."

She went silent and kept staring at me in disbelief.

"So you went out with both Mom and daughter?" she wondered letting go of the gown and putting her hands on my chest.

"I didn't go out with Mom."

"But you just said..."

"I said she was my first. Didn't say I went out with her."

Hearing that Mom laughed and lay down next to me, turning her body toward me and not bothering to cover her thighs or her magnificent cleavage.

I, meanwhile, was running my fingers through her long red hair.

"How did it start with Benny?"

"She initiated it. She began calling me on the cell phone and sending me messages."

"What did she say?"

"That she was unhappy with her marriage, lonely and sad, etc, etc. Then I began going to her house and that's how it started."

"Did she call you to her house when she was alone?"

"Yes."

She's naughty," said Mom, smiling.

"Did you do both of them together?" she asked, putting her left leg over my right one.

"Of course not," I replied, lifting my head a little and saw her deep blue eyes sparkling with naughtiness.

"Hmm, that's a shame."

"You're unbelievable," I said.

"Did they know?"

"Benny knew I was going out with Amy."

"Amy?"

"No, she didn't know."

"What did Benny say?"

"She wasn't too happy about it."

"Who was better?"

"Benny."

"Why?"

"She's very carefree and open."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, she didn't try to hide her body at all and wasn't ashamed of it. Besides, she was open to all sorts of things.

"That's interesting. Like what?"

"She told me she had been with one or two women."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Would've never guessed that."

I waited for Mom to continue her probe, but she went silent and after thinking about something added: "I've never been with a woman. Wonder what it's like."

"Guess it's good. Benny found it exciting."

"You think I should try it?" Mom asked, raising the upper part of her body and resting it on her elbows, offering me a beautiful view of her boobs.

"If you want to."

"You won't mind?"

"No. But where will you get a girlfriend?"

"Don't worry about that. This body still has some charm."

"It has some big charms," I opined, looking down at her cleavage.

When I said that, Mom turned her eyes toward me, and saw me admiring her tits, so wrapping the gown tightly around her body told me: "Forget it. Your mom is now a lesbian."

We lay there lost in our thoughts, next to each other, and fell into sleep.

When I woke up in the morning, she was already ordering breakfast. I got up from the couch when a guy came with bread and eggs and saw him sneaking glances at Mom while setting the table.

I waited for him to leave, saw her standing near the table, and understood his admiration.

"You've got two admirers."

"What?" she asked looking slightly puzzled by my remark.

Lighting a cigarette, I repeated that she has two admirers.

"What admirers?"

"The guy who came just now couldn't take his eyes off you."

"Don't talk rubbish," she stated, sitting down for breakfast.

"I'm telling you. By the way, what're you wearing?"

She was pouring coffee and without stopping said: "Can't you see?"

"I can see a blue silk shirt that is apparently one size small and its ends are tied in a knot and orange shorts that are way too short."

"Glad to know you can still see. Was he really staring?"

"He wasn't staring, but admiring."

"Hmm. Who's the other admirer?"

"I, Anton the great."

"What are you admiring?"

"That you look good in everything and are not afraid to try new things."

"Well, thank you. That's a nice thing to say."

We finished breakfast and were getting up when I pointed with my eyes and said: "They're having a free day, too."

Mom knew what I was talking about, so didn't look down, and asked: "Are they that visible?"

Since the shirt wasn't buttoned up and only had a knot just above the belly button, not only her ample cleavage and stomach but also the shape of her puffy nipples were clearly visible.

She was looking good in it, so I simply replied: "No, the shirt is great."

Mom got up and pushing the shirt added: "Two massive admirers."

I went and sat down on the couch and lit a cigarette while she sat near me with her legs crossed and lit one for herself.

Seeing her act so carefree, I summoned up courage and putting a hand on her naked thigh joined my bare thigh with hers.

Instead of asking me to behave, she asked me whether I had a photo of Benny.

"Why do you want to see her photo?"

"Don't ask questions. If you have one, show it to me."

I got my cell phone and showed her the most decent one, comparatively speaking.

In it, I was sitting behind Benny, with my hands across her stomach, and she was sitting with her arms across her breasts and knees raised to hide her shaved pussy.

Although both of us were naked, her back was hiding my stuff, while her arms and legs were covering her assets.

Mom kept looking at it and wondered: "Why do you still have her photo?"

"Don't know. Guess just like that."

"Delete it."

"Why?"

"I want you to delete it," she replied.

I pushed the back of my arm against her breast and running my finger over her naked thighs suggested: "I will, if you'll give me the ones I took of yours."

Mom leaned forward, crushing her tits against my arm, and bargained: "Show me a naughty photo of Benny, and will let you have those snaps. I'm sure you've one of hers."

Since there were many photos of Benny and her daughter Amy, it took me some time, but finally found one that wasn't too explicit.

Gave the cell phone to Mom and she took her time looking at the side profile of Benny standing naked near a window, with her nipples hard and her bush faintly visible.

Her breasts weren't as big as Mom's nor was she as tall as her, but she did have tight ass and round tits.

After having a good look at Benny's naked body, Mom picked up her cell and told me to transfer the photo to it, which I did, and asked me to show Amy's snap.

Although I didn't have a problem in showing Amy's photo, they were all explicit.

"I don't have a picture I can show you. They all are pretty naughty."

Mom, who was still sitting with her melons crushed against my arm and her bare thighs rubbing against my naked thighs, told me: "You do know I've seen naked men, don't you? You aren't a product of magic, are you? Here's a deal: I'll let you photograph me if you'll let me keep a photo of Amy. How does that sound?"

I turned toward her and said: "Really?"

"Yes, really."

I quickly selected one photo and gave the cellphone to her. Mom held it near me and looked at Amy kneeling on the floor completely naked, cupping her young breasts and exposing the well-trimmed bush of light brown hair. What made the photo explicit was the fact that her mouth was open in anticipation of taking something in.

Without moving her eyes away from the phone, Mom brought her face next to mine and said: "She looks hungry. I hope you didn't leave her unsatisfied."

I didn't say anything but just rolled my eyes.

"She's young, isn't she? Were you her first?"

I simply nodded my head in the affirmative.

"Didn't Benny ask anything about her?"

"She was angry when she found out I was going out with Amy, but then told me to take precautions. One day I did tell her that unlike her Amy was very conscious about herself, wasn't too comfortable parading in a birthday suit, and didn't like trying different things."

Mom again looked at the photo and added: "She looks pretty comfortable to me. What was Benny's reply?"

"She told me I should've stuck with the original, not fallen for the copy."

Hearing that Mom laughed loudly and told me to transfer the photo to her phone.

I did that and in return transferred Mom's photos to mine and got up to take some more of hers.

When she saw me pointing the phone camera at her, Mom told me not to shoot as she needed to brush her hair, etc.

After assuring her that she was looking great and only we would see the photos, began capturing her beauty in the camera.

In the first photo, she was sitting just as I had left her: The thin material of her silk shirt revealed the contours of her big breasts perfectly, including the shape of the nipples peeking out from soft confines, and the small shorts were hiding only the most essential, leaving her lovely thighs well exposed.

Then she lay down and spreading her legs apart allowed me not only to appreciate how short her shorts were but also permitted me to take a photo of her lying down with her legs wide open.

For the next one, she turned on her stomach and burying her face in the couch offered me a view of her sleek neck half-covered by her hair, she arched back emphasizing the curves of her hips and the shorts revealing how tight and round her ass was.

Raising herself from the couch, she told me to wait and with her back toward me took off the shirt, threw it on the carpet, adjusted her hair, and turning around said she was ready.

She was now topless, but her tits were hidden behind the long red hair, with only a faint shape of her heavy chest and nipples visible under the lush mane.

Holding her hair in place, she again lay down on the couch, pouted her bright red lips, and, smiling at the camera, allowed it to capture her long legs, smooth thighs, bare stomach, and outline of her boobs discernible under the long red strands.

Then moving her hands away from her hair, Mom unbuttoned the top button of her shorts and pushed two fingers inside them showing me that she wasn't wearing panties either.

"Open the other button," I pleaded.

"Don't push your luck," she replied.

"Remove your hair at least," I said, pointing at her chest with my eyes.

But Mom didn't budge.

I took two more photos of her in that pose and then she turned around and putting the shirt back on told me that the show was over.

She got up and I saw that she hadn't bothered to button up her shirt at all, which meant her stomach was bare and the sides of her big breasts were clearly visible.

I couldn't let such an opportunity go by, so begged her to stay still and took three or four photos of her standing with her hands on her broad hips and all the buttons of her shirt open with her stomach and side boobs fully exposed.

Pushing my luck, I pleaded with her to lie back on the couch, but Mom started walking toward her room.

"What will you do with Benny's and Amy's photos?" I asked.

"What will you do with mine?" she said, without turning around.

"Nothing," I replied.

"Same here."

We got dressed and were getting out of the room to explore the city when I said: "No more free days for the big ones?"

Mom pushed her hands inside the pink T-shirt and lifting it up showed me that she had a cream-colored bra on under the tee.

"And below?"

"You can check it yourself."

I went behind her and taking the hem of the gray skirt in my fingers lifted it up and saw a matching thong underneath it.

"Happy?"

"They should be allowed free reign only in the room, not outside," I told her.

"Possessive, are we?" she said as we got into the elevator.

I went and stood behind her and putting my arms around her waist, pressed her tight ass against my crotch and very aroused cock and held her in a tight hug.

She lifted her face up, looked at me, and buried her head in my chest.

I pushed my crotch deeper into her tushy and was just about to cup her big breasts when the elevator stopped and a woman entered.

When the lift stopped, I moved away from Mom, but she ignored the presence of the woman and again pressed her back and ass against my body.

Unlike her, I was feeling a bit ashamed and didn't know what to do, so just stood there with my cock enjoying the feel of my own mom's tight body.

We took a cab and after giving the address to the driver, Mom told me that we were going to a bordello.

As soon as she said that, I looked at her in surprise and asked: "What do you mean we're going to a bordello?"

"I had called them up yesterday and had booked an appointment for today."

"How did you find out about them?"

"Through the internet, where else?"

"What will we do there?"

"Don't know. I want to see what it looks like. Want to talk to them."

We got down in front of a four-story red stone building and were buzzed into an apartment where we were greeted by a woman who guided us to sofas and brought two glasses of champagne.

Since Mom knew German, thanks to her parents, she did the talking while I sat there and enjoyed the drink.

Turning toward me, the woman said: "Do you have any special preference?"

I had no idea what she meant, so just shrugged my shoulders and waited for her to explain.

She got up, excused herself, and went out of the room.

I looked at Mom and asked her what was happening. She told me to wait and watch.

Five minutes later, the woman came back with about eight girls who all were wearing either cropped T-shirts with shorts, negligees, short nightgowns, or chemise, and none of them had a bra on and some of these negligees, gowns, and chemise were totally transparent.

They stood in front of us in a line, with their breasts, nipples, stomachs, thighs, and legs completely bare.

I had never seen so many nearly naked women standing in front of me and all of them were simply stunning.

Mom got up from the sofa, took her time looking at them, and after shaking their hands and asking their names asked me in English: "How about the third one?"

As I still didn't know what she was up to, I glanced at the girl who must have been in her twenties, a brunette, around five feet and three inches, and tits that weren't as big as Mom's but weren't small either and really smooth thighs.

In short, she was good-looking.

I simply nodded my head in agreement.

Mom came back and sat down and waited for the girls to leave before telling the woman that she liked Eva.

On hearing that, the woman went and brought Eva with her, and after negotiations, we were taken to a room that had a large bed and a couch.

Eva, who was wearing a wine-colored negligee that was barely covering her thighs and was so transparent that all the charms of her boobs and soft and small pink nipples were for all to see, began taking it off as soon as we entered the room, but Mom stopped her and sat down with her on the bed.

I, meanwhile, sat down on the couch and heard them go on and on in German about god knows what.

After nearly twenty minutes of hearing them and watching Eva's semi-nude body, I was both restless and aroused.

By now, Mom and Eva were lying on the bed facing each other and were supporting their weight on their elbows.

I got up and lay down behind Eva and pushing my crotch into her red thong began running my fingers over her naked thighs and bare stomach.

Eva moved her hand behind her back and pressing it against my ass forced me to come closer to her body.

Mom apparently wasn't too pleased with what I was doing, because she was staring at me, but I didn't pay any attention to her and continued feeling and touching Eva's thighs, ass, and stomach.

I slowly moved my hand higher and cupped her naked tits, holding her pink nipples between my fingers.

"What are you doing?" asked Mom when she saw Eva's right breast disappear under my palm.

Ignoring her completely, I began kissing Eva's shoulder, and neck and then putting my tongue inside her ear started squeezing her boobs and nipples.

Sensing that I wasn't about to listen to her or stop, Mom told something to Eva who untied the strap of her thong and unbuckling my jeans began stroking my cock with her hand.

She did all this without turning her body, so although Mom knew what Eva was doing she couldn't see my dick as it was still hidden behind Eva's ass and near her shaved pussy.

Mom, who was watching me play with Eva's breasts and could see Eva's right hand move up and down as she stroked my cock, stated: "Do whatever you want, but stay where you are because I don't want to see Anton Junior, OK?"

I lifted my mouth from Eva's neck, said "OK" and pinched Eva's left nipple, apparently too hard because Eva let out a short scream, and Mom, who was still resting on her elbow and watching me, shouted: "Are you crazy? Don't pinch her so hard."

Eva, who was now stroking my cock faster and rubbing her thighs and ass against it, said something to Mom in German and she in turn replied in English that she was right, all men were rough with nipples.

I knew I was about to come, so I cupped Eva's tits tightly and began pushing my dick against her naked tushy.

She, too, sensed that I was on the verge, so she turned her body toward me, held her palm open below my cock, and wrapping her bare legs over mine guided my dick toward her stomach and within seconds I came all over her stomach, pussy, and thighs.

Mom, who was still lying there facing me, buried her face in the pillow and told me to clean myself up.

After buckling my jeans, Eva and I went to the bathroom, stood under the shower, and ran our hands all over each other's bodies.

I came out of the bathroom fully dressed, sat down on the couch, and lit a cigarette.

Five minutes later Eva came out wearing just a G-string and went near Mom, who was still lying with her face in the pillow, and turning her around sat down on her, with her shaved pussy right on top of Mom's pussy hidden under the cream thong.

Eva started rubbing her pussy slowly against Mom's and pushing her hands inside Mom's pink T-shirt began squeezing her melons.

Mom looked at me for a second then shifted her attention to Eva, who was unhooking Mom's bra inside the tee to get better access to her boobs.

Placing both hands over Mom's tits, Eva started rubbing her pussy against Mom's pussy faster and kept increasing her pace.

Mom locked her arms around Eva's ass and closing her eyes began twisting and turning her legs in pure ecstasy.

The more Mom twisted and turned, the faster Eva rubbed her pussy and soon Mom began turning her whole body to escape the pleasure she was getting, but Eva kept her hands firmly on Mom's breasts and continued rubbing her pussy.

Mom began moaning softly and arching her back and then opening her eyes turned her face toward me and I could see that her pupils had somehow become bigger.

Eva took Mom's hands and putting them on her breasts went for the final push and soon Mom stopped twisting and turning, moaning subsided, and closing her eyes had an orgasm right in front of me.

After kissing Mom on the neck, Eva went back to the bathroom for another wash.

I got up and sat down next to Mom. She saw me looking at her but didn't bother pulling her skirt down to hide her thong, which was so wet that her pink lips and trimmed brown hair were completely visible.