Crossing the Line

Story Info
Disgusted and ashamed at what his employee had done.
3.9k words
4.15
32.8k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been sitting there in the spare room of my house for about an hour with the note that had been slipped under my office door still in my hand. As the time passed I became more and more convinced that I had been the victim of a cruel joke.

NEXT TIME ISAAC TAKES A LONG LUNCH BETTER GO HOME ASAP - HE BE FUCKING YOU OVER!

That was what the crude and almost illiterate note one of my staff and written said, and while what was suggested seemed improbable I had gone home anyway after the warehouse foreman had requested an extra hour for lunch that day.

It seemed ridiculous that my wife would be cheating on me after 24 years of what I thought was wedded bliss. In fact, it seemed just the opposite because I had suggested quite often in our younger years that we do a little swinging, even admitting that I wouldn't mind seeing her with somebody else.

"I'm not interested in women," she had said bluntly, but even when I said that my voyeuristic urges didn't exclude watching her with another guy she still didn't budge.

Nevertheless I was poised to act if I heard the door open and heard footsteps go down to our bedroom with my wife leading my employee. Not in my own bed. I couldn't allow that and certainly not without my permission. The fact that Isaac was black didn't matter, or at least not a lot as best I could figure although in the deep recesses of your mind, who knows for sure?

My daydreaming ended when I heard the front door open and I heard footsteps running down the hall, but the giggle didn't sound like Paula. In fact, it sounded more like our daughter Kristen. Oh well, I thought as I moved over to the picture of a covered bridge and took it off the wall. At least this wouldn't be a total waste of time.

***

Sweet little Kristen, I thought while peeking into the fish-eye peephole I had installed in her honor. My little girl all grown-up, at least chronologically, because although she was 19 she hardly looked it. Having inherited her Mom's short frame and good looks, Kristen was totally lacking her mother's voluptuousness.

That's it honey, I sighed while watching her peel off her blouse and climb out of her sports bra, a rather recent invention that allowed Kristen to avoid having to buy bras with double A cups. My baby girl was blissfully unaware of my perverse peeking of course, and I cringed when my trousers dropped to the floor after I had undone my belt but the thud of my wallet went unnoticed next door.

Such cute little titties, still almost all aureola and nipple and while her Mom hadn't been all that much bigger at her age, Kristen's buds were still diminutive especially for a girl almost out of her teens.

Kristen pulled off her shorts and peeled down her panties, and while I winced when I saw what was revealed I didn't stop looking as the smooth raised mound came into view. I didn't like this 21st century trend of shaved pussies and wished that Kristen hadn't followed the herd and let some hair grow there to make her appear more her age, but there was something erotic about it despite it all.

I looked down at my boner, which I had been slowly stroking with my thumb and index finger for only a few seconds, but I was ready to cum nonetheless before I was distracted by the sounds of footsteps going past the door.

Paula no doubt, but when I saw Kristen's look of horror as she stood in the corner of the room and tried to cover herself with too few hands, it was clear that the intruder was not her Mom.

"Oh no! What are you doing in here mister? What do you want?" she cried, and it was then that I saw Isaac enter the room.

"You know what I want white girl," Isaac sneered as he started unbuttoning his denim work shirt with the name of my company on the tag. "Want some of that sweet white pussy."

I let go of my dick and was about to run into the room - I swear I was even though the burly African-American would have kicked my ass with ease - but then I saw that Kristen wasn't crying, she was smiling and dropping her hands while walking towards the intruder who was obviously not intruding after all.

"You man enough for me?" my baby was saying as she walked up to the man who was twice her size and as dark as she was pale.

"You know the answer to that," Isaac was saying as he let my daughter peel the shirt off of his massive upper torso, the muscles there partly because of the work he did for me.

"You're so big and strong," Kristen was saying while her hands stroked the salt and pepper curls on Isaac's man boobs.

"Only got an hour though," Issac was saying as he raised his arms and gave Kristen a hug before linking his hands behind his head, making his already large biceps bulge even more. "I'm all sweaty. You don't mind though do you little girl?"

"Mmm," Kristen was purring, and then to my horror she leaned up and buried her face under Isaac's arm.

"That's it little girl," Isaac growled in a Barry White imitation while Kristen was slowly and erotically letting her tongue do the talking, licking the tight patch of curls as if it was ice cream instead of likely pungent armpit hairs. "Clean daddy up nice."

I'm Daddy. I wanted to scream that but I didn't, and after Kristen got done licking his pits she let him ease her down to her knees so she could undo his belt and trousers, and then she was tugging his boxer shorts down to his ankles.

"No baby," I sobbed when I watched her get the boxers off from around his ankles, my eyes fixated on what looked like a third leg hanging between Isaac's slightly bowed and muscular thighs.

"Oh mister, your dick is so big!" Kristen said as she lifted the ebony log while visually inspecting the vein riddle uncut penis that looking as long and thick as her arm, and after pulling on the thing and watching it act like a flesh accordion she giggled, "It's too big for me."

"Come on little girl. You know what Daddy likes," Isaac declared and he was right because while my baby couldn't get much more than the bulbous head of the inhuman organ into her mouth, it was apparently enough to make his cock harden.

Kristen had peeled back the foreskin and had concentrated on sucking the black cherry-hued glans of Isaac's manhood, which resembled a plum in both size and color, and while it didn't get much larger as it stiffened it was still an outrageously over-sized penis.

Kristen had her left hand wrapped around the shaft as best she could manage, stroking the massive tool while her other hand had gone between her own legs, and then she was being lifted up by Isaac and deposited on the bed.

"Mister, don't hurt me," Kristen said with a laugh while she spread her legs, but stopped him when it looked like he was going go down on her. "No, give it to me now. Only have a hour. I need that big black cock."

Kristen let out a cry when I guessed Isaac was pushing the head of his cock into that tiny hairless fold but from my vantage point all I could see was her writhing as Isaac eased down onto her.

Thirty five minutes later Issac was still pounding into Kristen, the two of them moving around into a number of positions with his ebony skin glistening with sweat while thrusting into my daughter with long deep strokes before letting out a roar that apparently ended with him cumming.

That was his second time violating my baby over the last half hour, and after he suspended himself over Kristen and let the droplets of sweat rain down on my baby girl for a minute he climbed up off of her and announced he had to go.

"I'll be back, maybe Friday," Isaac said as i got dressed. "Maybe you'll give me that ass then like you promised."

"I dunno. Kinda scared," she admitted.

"You said you did it before," Isaac said.

"He only had a little needle dick," Kristen's said as she held her thumb and index finger a distance apart that made me feel uncomfortable because it could well have applied to me. "Hardly felt it. Your fat dick would split my bottom in two."

"You were scared to even touch this monster at first, remember?" Isaac quipped as he gave his flaccid manhood a wiggle at Kristen before tucking it away.

"Yeah," Kristen sighed.

"Give me a peek at what I'm gonna miss," Isaac said, and then my daughter let her left leg drop over to the side, leaving her private parts wide open for his inspection.

"Omigod," I muttered when I saw my baby's abused womanhood, since the little fold that was so tight looking before was now a gaping tunnel that was so raw looking around the lips and oozing cum from the opening down between her legs.

"Why?" I muttered to no one. "How could you do that to my baby?"

As for myself, I was no better. In fact, I was worse. Much worse. On the wall and on the floor was the evidence that my disgust was superficial because I had enjoyed two orgasms myself.

My dick, reddened and drained, looked even more pathetic than ever, and after I pulled my trousers up and gave another look back to my daughter who was now resting after the event I left and went back to work.

***

I didn't say anything to Isaac when I got back to work, and managed to wait another day before asking him to come into my office for a meeting. This was a tricky situation not only because Isaac was a good employee who I could hardly afford to lose, but because what had gone on was off the clock and out of the workplace. Add that to the fact that my baby was not a baby despite what I often called her and what she looked like, but a legal woman, and I had a problem.

"Isaac," I said in staring the meeting in office behind a locked door. "You've been a great employee for many years."

"Uh-oh," Isaac said. "This sounds like a good-bye speech."

"No, hear me out," I said. "I just have to clear the air. Something was brought to my attention and I think it needs to be addressed because despite everybody being adults and all, I think you crossed the line. When you came into my house..."

"I know what you're going to say, Mr. Wallace," Isaac said as he raised his hand and looked apologetic as he sounded. "If I were you I would be upset too, believe me."

"You would?"

"Absolutely," Isaac agreed. "If you want me to resign..."

"No Isaac, that isn't it. I think we can work this out."

"You do?" Isaac said, and after I nodded he continued. "I would like that but I want you to know something. It wasn't my idea, I swear. She came on to me and I admit to being a man whose willpower doesn't exist when it comes to women, so when she made her move I was helpless. Besides, I got a thing for big titties and she sure has them."

"What?" I said in confusion as I thought of Kristen's breasts being considered large by anyone when they were hardly a mouthful.

"And we never did it in your bedroom," Isaac said. "Never even in your house. Paula..."

"Of course you did," I said before my voice went silent. "Wait. Paula?"

"Who did you..." Isaac started to ask and then stopped. "Oh. I know what you mean now. Your little girl."

"You mean you are fucking my wife - and my daughter?" I asked.

"Shit. You must have been looking through your peephole the other day," Isaac said, and that was when it was my turn to be shocked yet again.

"Maybe we should go out for a drink after work," Isaac suggested, and I nodded in agreement.

***

"Yeah, your little girl knows all about your peephole," Isaac informed me as we sat in a corner of the quiet bar near work. "She says that she puts on shows for you a lot when she thinks you're watching."

"Good grief."

"Hey, lot of girls have Daddy fantasies," Isaac explained. "Maybe she wants to fuck you."

"I could never."

"Just like to look huh?"

"Yeah," I heard myself admit. "I do. Always have."

"When you're in there watching her, do you - you know?" he asked as he moved his fist up and down, and I nodded although using a fist would be overkill.

"Don't blame you there because Kristen is a cute little fox," Isaac said. "Have to admit though when she first came on to me she scared me. I said to myself no way I'm going to jail no matter how sweet that pussy looks. Even made her show me her license so I knew she was old enough."

"She came on to you too?"

"Yeah. Guess she got wind of me and her Mom so she tracked me down and told me she wanted some or else she would rat us out," Isaac said. "She admitted later she wouldn't have but by then I was hooked. So was she. She's a crazy little girl. Kinky as hell, but then again..."

I knew what he was insinuating. A father who is a voyeur is pretty crazy himself.

"Got to ask you something," Isaac said as he spun the ice in his scotch. "When you were in there watching me and your little girl, did you - you know."

"You can be honest. It's just between me and you," Isaac said. "Heavens - I don't judge anything or anybody. Not with some of the things I've done. Matter of fact, it would turn me on knowing somebody is watching. Guess that I'm an exhibitionist, just like you're a - what do they call it? Voyeur?"

"Yes, I said. "That's what it's called and as for me pleasuring myself while watching you two having sex, guilty as charged."

"That's alright my man," Isaac said while clamping a big paw on my shoulder. "Like I said, it turns me on. Would have put on a better show if I knew you were there, but I figured you were at work."

"My wife though," I said.

"That I feel guilty about," Isaac admitted as he looked into his glass. "Your little girl? That don't bother me a bit, I have to admit. She's old enough and she was willing so that's good enough for me. Your wife though? There's a vow involved there. Didn't feel right about that at first and it still bothers me a bit, but a stiff dick has no conscience."

"What happened? How did she come on to you? It doesn't seem like her style, being so shy," I asked, having known her all my adult life and having sat next to her in church singing right along

"She told me afterward that she never cheated on you at all, and I believe her," Isaac said. "It was at the Christmas party a couple of years ago."

"A couple of years?" I whined as I thought about how many time my wife had let my employee have his way with her.

"Anyway, Paula had a couple of drinks and we were talking. Guess she caught me staring at her chest - hard not to even though she wasn't showing them off or anything," Isaac said. "I mentioned something about whether they were real or not and she said that they were all natural and after she had a baby they never shrunk back down and had even got bigger."

"True," I said. "She wasn't much bigger than Kristen back at her age."

"Anyway she offered to show them to me but I declined," Isaac explained. "Hell, we were all drinking and I didn't want to have that going on at the party, with all them fools around probably looking for shit to happen.

"Anyway she gets my cell phone number somehow and calls me up. Asks me if I wanted to see her tits - she called them breasts - since I seemed so interested at the party - and I said sure, so she sends me a picture of a big pair of tits."

"You're kidding."

"No, but the picture is just tits, so I figured it was a picture from the Internet and told her so. Said to show one with her face."

"Did she?"

"Yes. She sent a bunch of them. Selfies of her standing there looking nervous and naked to the waist."

"Damn," I muttered.

"Even sent me a picture of her bra. The size tag on it," Isaac said as he let out a low whistle. "Man, I didn't even know there was such a thing as a 32E bra."

"She's tiny everywhere else," I said while stating the obvious.

"Anyway, after I told her I was impressed she asked how impressed and I admitted I was jacking off as we spoke," Isaac admitted sheepishly. "Then she asked me to send a picture of my dick but I said no, and then I asked why she was teasing me like this."

"And?"

"She said that you had rented some DVD's and one of them had black guys with white girls," Isaac explained, and as I recalled that DVD he continued. "She said that she knew she was very naive and sheltered all her life but wanted to know if all black guys were big - you know - down there? She said that you were the only man she had even been with and - well, you don't want to hear this."

"Go ahead," I insisted, like anything said would much matter in context.

"Well, she said that you were kind of... as big as the black guys in the movie?" Isaac said. "So after I told her that didn't matter she said that the reason I wouldn't send her a picture was because I was small too. Sounds stupid but I sent her a photo of my dick, and then another one because she said there was no way to tell how big on was with nothing around it. Put a ruler under it and then she said it probably was like what I accused her of. You know, from the Internet? So I took one with my face showing."

"She called me back and said she wanted to meet with me," She said. She said she couldn't get that picture out of her mind and then said - oh man..."

"Go ahead."

"She asked if my cock was hard in that picture and I said no, because I had just cum while jacking to the pictures she sent me. She goes - I have to experience someone like you before I die," Isaac concluded. "You're twice as big as my husband."

"Sorry man. You asked," Isaac said. "That shit don't matter to me, but I don't mind the reaction."

"No, I did ask, and she's probably not far off," I confessed. "So you met?"

"Yes. We met at a motel and it was supposed to be one night," Isaac said. "Those tits though, I can't resist them and she was so tight! Took me a half hour to get inside of her that first time. She was tighter than your daughter."

"But it wasn't just one time," I said, and Isaac nodded.

"That photography class she's been taking?" Isaac said, indicating that her Tuesday evenings out were not spent behind a camera and in fact were just the opposite.

"She took a movie of us," Isaac said. "If you want you can have a copy."

"No," I said, but after a few moments of silence I told him what I really wanted.

"You ain't one of those guys that sits on the end of the bed and wants to play with himself while I fuck his wife are you?"

"No. I want to watch where I'm by myself and she wouldn't know."

"While you're watching, are you going to be looking at me or her?"

"I'll be looking at you both, but outside of being very impressed and also quite envious of your rather outrageous equipment, it's the watching that excites me," I explained. "I've always wanted to see Paula with another man, so this would be perfect for me."

"You going to the motel and watch from the closet or something?"

"No, I have a better idea," I said.

***

"I still don't like the idea of being in my house," Paula said as she watched Isaac cover my daughter's bed with new bedding.

"It's okay," Isaac said as he wrapped his arm around my diminutive spouse from behind, and as he looked up toward the peephole he continued while kneading Paula's breasts with his equally large paws. "Going a week without getting to play with these whoppers drives me crazy, you know that?"

"Oh, easy babe," Paula protested. "Hubby has been playing with them a lot lately, and they're a little sore."

"Oh, he getting frisky?" Isaac said with a wink to me while pulling Paula's sweater over her head.

"Always has but lately he's been crazy."

"He been fucking you good?"

"It's always good. That's not what this is about with you and me," Paula told Isaac and her bra came off and her enormous pendulous breasts eased down to her waist and got cradled in Isaac's palms. "This is just different.

"Tell me," he continued as he pushed Paula's bottoms down until he had exposed the healthy bush curls that formed a dense triangle around her sex.

"Your skin - it's so black next to mine," Paula sighed while looking down at the hands on her jugs.

"What else?"

"You know."

12