Crossing the Line

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me."

"Your cock..."

What about it?"

"Your cock. It's so big. So black. So different in every way," Paula almost sobbed. "I can't believe how big a man can be!"

"And you want it," Isaac chuckled but Paul was already on her way down to her knees, yanking down Isaac's trousers and boxers in one fell swoop while it was sounding like she was speaking in tongues. "You want that big black cock don't you? You want all 10" in that hairy cunt of yours, don't you?"

"Yeah Momma!" Isaac crowed as my wife attacked the monster cock with her hands and mouth, trying to stuff the whole thing down her throat while Isaac looked at the peephole and winked.

For the record, it took him 8 minutes to cum down Paula's throat, and by then I was squirting my second load onto the wall and floor. The night had only just begun and the two hadn't even gotten naked and hit the bed yet, I noted as I settled in for a night full of fun viewing.

***

Thank you for reading

12