Crossing the Line Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James couldn't put his finger on it, but, if it was at all possible, Ali seemed sexier than usual as she walked into his office. They embraced and kissed passionately. Then James realised what it was that was different and, despite his own self doubts, immediately felt his man-hood stiffen. James' mind made the connection, "Ali's wearing the 'choker' that she only ever wears for play time at home. What is she up to?"

Ali felt the power of James' erection through his pants and was initially taken aback despite the fact that, this morning, this had been her hope and plan for their lunch date. She was not aroused and certainly not in the mood for sex right now as they broke their embrace and gazed upon her husband's beaming smile. "So, to what do I owe this pleasure?" said James expectantly.

"Well, I wanted to spend time with you and do lunch, but the hassle of the traffic and everything has really ruined my day. Would you hate me if I asked for a rain cheque?"

James was confused. Ali did look distracted so it may be better if they rescheduled, however, he had cleared his diary. "Tell you what, you can tell me all about it over a cup of tea. Give me your coat and take a seat on the couch." Ali's eyes, for the second time today, widened in horror. "Come on, give it here. You'll feel better after a nice chat."

Ali closed her eyes as she undid her coat and revealed herself to James. What James saw was the realisation of a long held fantasy seemingly coming true. His wife dressed in her sexiest lingerie and highest heels stood before him in his office, his altar of propriety, his, at times, prison cell. Her stocking clad legs were slightly parted giving him a clear view of what seemed to be the glistening wet lips of his wife's cunt. No panties! He had always wanted to fuck a gorgeous woman over his desk and here, finally, his loving wife had given him that opportunity. James hit the intercom button to his secretary. "Mary, under NO circumstances am I to be disturbed for at least an hour. Oh, and I'll also be locking my door."

"Yes, Sir," replied Mary, coyly, with a huge, knowing grin on her face.

James could not think of anything that could make this day any better than the way it was playing out right now. This was going to be the best lunch ever because he was going to get to eat his wife's sweet pussy before he gave her the fucking of her life.

12