Crosslands Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jazz99
jazz99
14 Followers

"Hey, you two!" chirped Nikky as she eyed Tommy's dick. "Everybody in this house is getting it this morning except me!" Nikky complained in her playful tone.

"Can you two hear me?," asked Nikky as she leaned over to push Tammy's blonde hair away from her face. Tammy smiled and winked at Nikky as she wiggled her hips and continued to grind her twat into his face. She was beginning to moan louder as Tommy's tongue began to flick across her clitoris. "Oh, and by the way, Mr. Birthday Boy. Can you please give me and your adorable other sister here a ride to Mrs. Ramsey's house?" The teasingly, topless Nikky grinned and stepped back to admire the siblings oral spectacular and await an answer.

Side-by-side, Tammy, Nikky and Julie could have passed as sisters. Together, the three pint-sized females packed enough sexual energy to keep Crosslands on the leading edge of California cool. All three were very pretty blondes with soft features, cute smiles, fun personalities and knockout features. Standing two inches taller, Tammy, however, could give any guy an instant erection. Those longer legs, as well as her valley girl tease, full breasts, blue eyes and 'girl-from-next-door' charm complemented an insatiable desire for sex. Like Nikky, what Tammy lacked in intelligence she more than made up for in fuckability.

Tammy had returned her mouth to the crooked cock as it bent lewdly in her grip. Several major purple veins zig-zagged randomly along his shaft. Tommy playfully fumbled through her blonde hair. She enjoyed having her hair tossed during sex. To a novice cocksucker, the sight of such a huge erection could be slightly intimitating, but between Tommy and some of his Crossland buddies, the cheerleaders had apparently mastered the task. Nikky recognized the difficulty her sister was having trying to hold the big dick with one small hand which couldn't wrap around it's girth.

"I see you got your hands full, sis! Here let me help!" laughed Nikky as she offered a hand near the base of the shaft and began pumping. Tammy gagged briefly and her eyes widened as the dick slid further into her mouth.

Nikky glanced down at his balls and turned to smile at her brother who continued to dart his tongue over Tammy's swollen clit. "Looks like you're going for the record this time, Tommy dear!"

The Butler girls were always amazed by the male equipment, as well as Tommy's ability to ejaculate huge amounts of cum. Tammy and Nikky had quickly learned from Julie's informative lectures and instruction everything they needed to know about the thick white fluid, especially the art of working a man's dick and balls into a terrific orgasm in order to watch it shoot. Promiscuous behavior was unavoidable for the teens and this timely crash course in sexual education over the last three months had helped them to gain confidence during their daily adventures. "Hey, Nik! I thought I heard your voice!" beamed Tommy as he paused his cunt-licking, pushed his blonde hair back and poked his head around Tammy's thigh. His face glistened from a thin layer of pussy juice. "Well, look who speaks! Happy birthday big brother!" teased Nikky as she stretched over to give him a long, warm, wet, lustful tongue kiss and ruffle his hair.

"By the look of his face, it looks like you've cum four or five times, Tammy!" giggled Nikky as she ran her tongue over her lips sampling the taste of her sister's pussy.

"Four or five? Try nine or ten!" bragged Tammy as she licked the head of his cock. One of the big reasons they loved their brother was his careful attention to foreplay and detail during sex. He had become a real student of the game lately, capable of sending their pussies through a multitiude of shock waves whenever their little tease act became too much for him to endure. The girls often reminded each other how totally cool it was having a big brother like Tommy.

"She came up here looking for a ride to practice, and this is what she got!" joked Tommy as he began to stare at Nikky's cute titties.

"Wow, some ride. Just look at you two! You look soooo sexy!" chirped Nikky while Tommy's large hand began to feel her tits.

"For sure, Nik! Just look at his big cock. Just can't help it! I love that thing!" It's so awesome! laughed Tammy as she playfully slapped her face with it.

"For sure, totally, Tammy! Me too! Has he fucked you with it, yet?"

"Nope, not yet. I promised him a birthday blowjob if he would take us to practice, but I didn't think he meant right now!" laughed Tammy.

"She even promised to swallow my load because it was my 20th birthday!" boasted Tommy aware that his teenage years were behind him.

"Well, I'm not real sure about that!" mewed Tammy as she jostled his balls and noted their heaviness.

"What did I just hear you say?," teased Tommy as he gently pushed her blonde head down and went to work again on Tammy's swollen clit.

Tammy instantly spasmed into another incredible orgasm as she dutifully resumed sucking wildly on his dick. In true cheerleader cooperative spirit, Nikky grinned mischievously and used both hands to pump his shaft. "This is going to be so cool!" muttered Nikky as she looked down to see Tommy begin to jerk his hips.

"Ahhhhhh! Damn! Suck that big dick, suck it, suck it good Tammy! I'm cuuuummmmming!." Tommy's words were slurred together as he began to shoot wads of cum into her mouth. The girls loved the dirty talk from their brother, but even better was the enormous load that filled Tammy's jaws and began leaking around the side of her mouth. With Nikky looking on in amazement, Tammy followed her mother's advice perfectly. She swallowed fast and hard with a determined look to get most of the hot, semi-sweet cum juice down. Several more jets splatted into her blonde hair and forehead before Tammy paused and let it lean backwards over his stomach. It fell with an audible splat against his skin like a tree toppling in a storm.

Tammy exhaled loudly and eased her crotch gently off of Tommy's face. She sat up and twisted her body to lean against the back of the sofa with her butt resting on his thighs. "Mmmmmmm. What a load! I just love the taste of your cum, Tommy," purred Tammy as she bent down and slowly ran her tongue the full length of his shaft to lick some drivel that leaked from the head.

As a high school senior, Tammy screwed a few different guys. None, however, was particularly satisfying or worthwhile. Those first dates for the foxy senior were generally no more than a movie and some awkward wrestling in the back seat of a compact car which culminated in a lousy fuck. Over the summer, however, her body had begun developing rapidly and it was not until her Nikky's birthday bash that she truly appreciated how much fun fucking could be. Fortunately, she had her parents, the Wilsons, Tina Ramsey and, especially, Tommy and mother nature to thank for that awakening.

"Geez, Tammy. You're such a little slut!" laughed Nikky in a slightly jealous tone while maneuvering her small frame on top of Tommy's chest to sit next to her sister.

The handsome Tommy stared up at the two and smiled at his two hot sisters relaxing on top of his muscular body. Their soft, tan-lined breasts curved naturally upwards as if defying gravity and smiling at him. Tammy's nipples were rounder, larger and smoother than the ones pointing off of Nikky. Cum was dripping from nose and chin when Tammy cocked her head and playfully stuck her tongue out at Nikky. Remnants of cum rimmed her tongue.

Nikky couldn't resist the invitation as she turned and traded a french kiss with her sister. Both sisters were feeling each others set of boobs while Tommy reached beneath Nikky's skirt to poke two long fingers in her wet pussy.

"Wow! I gotta be the luckiest guy around!" smirked Tommy as he eyed the kissing sisters and began flicking his thumb over Nikky's clit.

"Maybe, but let's not forget about Dad, Luke, Rex and Bobby, too!" chirped Tammy as she wiped a perspiration-cum mix from her forehead with the back of her forearm.

"For sure!" echoed Nikky in her valley girl twang while running her red-painted fingernails through a small patch of blonde hair on Tommy's torso.

Tammy's wrist watch sounded the 10AM beeping alarm and both girls looked at each other aghast. The incestuous liaison with their brother had temporarily zapped their memory. The two would be late for cheerleader practice.

jazz99
jazz99
14 Followers
12