Crosslands Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jazz99
jazz99
15 Followers

Nikky traded a few subtle hip grinds with her brother trying to find a comfortable position in his lap. She could easily feel the stiffening of his long rod beneath his shorts as she cut her eyes over at Tammy and Buffy to determine if they had noticed the wiggle. She smiled and stretched her upper body above the windshield to feel the rush of the air hitting her face.

"Ooooh! Nice top Buffy!," giggled Tammy as she ran her fingers slowly across the thin material covering Buffy's breasts and down around her tanned belly to draw sensuous figure-8s above the top of her shorts. The two girls had been pussy pals since their senior year at Valley High.

Tommy was loving life. Three beautiful cheerleaders jammed in the convertible teasing him with their looks and valley slang on a beautiful weekend morning. This was the kind of situation that changed Tommy's perspective on his sex life, especially the way he viewed his two cute sisters. Tommy ran his hand along the smooth inner thigh of Tammy before shifting gears slowly. He knew how they loved to tease and he never missed a chance to play along. His semi-erect cock was in need of space as he quickly slid his shorts down around his thighs to allow it to bounce freely upward. Tammy and Buffy were busy in some nonsense chit-chat about clothes and college boys and never saw his maneuver as he slowed the car for a group of kids roller-blading and skateboarding near the sidewalk.

"OOOh! I just love that song!" squealed Nikky as she settled back into Tommy's lap. Immediately, the sensation of her wet snatch being brushed with his fully erect cock brought a quick shrill to the surprised teen. Nikky pulled the front of her skirt and looked down to see the 10-inch dick wagging between her thighs as if it magically knew the location of her pussy. The shrill had broken the conversation between Tammy and Buffy and, now, they had turned their attention to Nikky's crotch where the sight of a huge purple cock head brought instant giggles over the music.

"Looks like Tommy is a little excited over there, Tammy!" cooed Buffy as she stretched her arm over Tammy's shoulder and used the other to point in the direction of his dick.

"Yeah, for sure. He gets that way a lot when we're home from college, especially when Nikky is around," chuckled Tammy as as she watched her younger sister slowly rotate her raised hips so that the big cock head was just barely visible at her cunt.

"I know what you mean. I just love to tease Luke!" whispered Buffy as she ran her hand along Tammy's tits and down beneath her yellow skirt. Tammy and Buffy were easy turn-ons. Any sign of sex and these girls - like their cheerleader colleagues - melted into the scene with reckless abandon. Tammy quickly reached around Buffy and unhooked her flowery top so her tits could bounce freely. The top fell to the side as Tammy slid her hand to unsnap Buffy's white shorts and push the zipper down. A neatly-shaved snatch peeked at Tammy as she licked her lips.

"Here, hold the wheel, Nik!" exclaimed Tommy as he carefully moved his large hands beneath her tiny butt in order to position his sister for a quick royal fucking. The pig-tailed teen had gotten accustomed lately to satisfying the horny pleasures of her older brother. She was dripping with anticipation that her tight twat would soon be needed to surround and stimulate his really big dick. She bit her lip and thought about all her girl friends who would give anything to be in her position right now. The radio cranked with rock-and-roll mixed perfectly with the sweet sloshing sounds of a wet pussy opening around a hard cock.

Tommy was in control as he down-shifted and slowed the car to a crawl. The houses in this part of the development were spread out and set back from the palm-tree lined road. Neatly landscaped lawns with short, colorful shrubbery separated the homes. He knew these three valley girl teasers were interested in some quick sexual adventure and Tommy wasn't worried about getting spied on by some nosy neighbor. Furthermore, Tina Ramsey's house was another quarter mile around the next bend and he knew if he acted quickly a score could be made. Tommy thought carefully for a second because he wanted to make sure he had time to take full advantage of the situation. He looked over at Tammy who had managed to push Buffy down into the soft leather seat and climb on top of her 19-year old friend. Their heads were just below the door while they slowly humped each other in a fucking motion. Buffy's head was banging against the door know as they traded a long wet sloppy kiss. With Tina Ramsey's house now in view and the other two preoccupied with each other, Tommy made his move.

Tommy eased his pretty, cock-teasing sister down on his prick. She was built small. He knew the five or six inches were easy, but to get it buried really good so the little high school senior could experience sexual total satisfaction required some maneuvering.

"Oh, yeah! Go ahead, Tommy, give it to me!" Nikky repeatedly moaned. She loved the feel of having her cunt so stuffed with cockmeat that she started to bounce slowly helping him to pave more territory in her love chamber.

Tommy twisted his head to glance at Tammy sucking on Buffy's firm boobs. A motion beneath her yellow skirt drew a curious smile from Tommy as he lifted it to catch a great view of Buffy's fingers plunging rapidly into Tammy's blonde wet cunt. It was the same cunt he had tongue-lashed only thirty minutes before.

"Oh man. What sexpots!" Tommy thought to himself as Nikky gripped the wheel tightly to negotiate the final turn before Mrs. Ramsey's house. Tommy could barely see Tina Ramsey in her driveway washing the SUV as he began to squeeze more dick into Nikky. Nikky had begun to bounce faster as the hard cock penetrated her cunt beneath the pretty yellow skirt. Tommy could feel the main shaft of his cock bend each time the head rammed the bottom of her fuck canal. Nikky loved the on-top position as much as her sister loved being in a 69. In this position, Nikky claimed she could receive more cock and the constant rubbing against her clit and the banging within brought a nearly instant buzz into her pussy. Tommy pulled up the sides of her skirt and leaned back in the leather seat as far as possible to admire sight of his enormous dick plow into the cute snatch. She had managed to wiggle eight inches of it up inside just as Tommy began to drill it with increasing vigor. The base of his cock was saturated with the juicy fluids leaking from her cunt.

Tommy was pummeling his teen sister with so much force that he gently gripped her hips just to steady the nympho and keep from tossing her over the windshield. Her two blonde pigtails danced in rhythm around her head to the beat of the music and the serious pounding in her pussy. The awesome combination of power-fucking mixed with the gentle touch of his large hands holding her raised skirt around her slim waist brought out loud screams of passion as Nikky abandoned all inhibitions and slipped into sexual oblivion. Nikky loved to be fucked really hard.

"Look at those two! They are so fucking hot together!" remarked Buffy as she licked her lips and looked up and over at the pair of horny siblings. Tammy was enjoying the finger-fucking and turned to catch the two engaged in a ferocious mind-blowing fuck and stared at the veiny cock as it slowly disappeared inside her younger sister.

"And look at the size of cock she's got in her. Your sister sure is real Bravo cheerleader material," laughed Buffy as she winked at Tammy. The girls had lost track of time and place while they shared one more slutty, wet kiss. They stared wide-eyed at each other when they felt a sudden bump as the car turned.

Tina Ramsey was busy hosing off the suds that had accumulated on the hood of the white SUV when the red convertible slowly turned into her driveway. It was 10:30 and she was beginning to wonder when the other cheerleader slowpokes would arrive. She turned quickly to catch a glimpse of the red car just miss striking the mailbox and lamp post as it cut the driveway corner and popped over the curb.

"What the fuck?" Tina Ramsey whispered to herself as she watched the red convertible creep up the driveway. She immediately noticed the pretty Nikky Butler driving the car, but sitting unusally high in the seat. Knowing the ditzy Nikky, Tina hurriedly kicked Vicki's rollerblades out of the way and onto the lawn and busted out in a big smile and laugh when Tammy and Buffy popped up from the passenger side. "Oh, I see, I see..."

"Oh, shit! I'm cummmmmming. I'm cummmming Mrs. Ramseeeeeeeey!" screamed Nikky as she bounced on the stiff rod and rolled her head from side-to-side. Tommy stretched his neck around Nikky and noticed Tina Ramsey standing with hands on her hips in front of the SUV almost thirty feet away.

"Now what?" Tommy thought to himself as he shifted the car into neutral. Tammy and Buffy scrambled as they searched under the seats for the bikini top. Neither was particularly nervous about getting caught in their moment of promiscuity. Instead, they worried that their tardiness could cost them precious practice minutes and any new information or routines that coach Ramsey would have covered.

"Oh, what the heck!" Tommy could hear his dick ramming Nikky's tight wet pussy as he reached under her butt to slam her a few more times for good measure in front of the approaching Mrs. Ramsey. The loud sound of Nikky's butt cheeks slapping against his muscular thighs met Tina as she slowly began walking the length of the car sliding her hand along the shiny red curves. She stopped and crossed her arms near the passenger door, folding them beneath her firm tits easily outlined under a cutoff yellow t-shirt. Tammy lowered the volume on the radio to equal the revving of the car's engine. Buffy and Tammy got her attention first as she opened the door. She immediately noticed the flowery bikini top stuffed into the crease of the seat.

"Ummmm. Is this what you girls are looking for?" asked Tina with a cute smirk spread across her face. The top dangled off of her finger teasingly as Tina stared down at the cute girls trying to re-fix their hair.

"You know you really should try and keep those things covered with guys like this around," joked Tina as she casually pointed at Tommy slowing his fuck pace, obviously knowing he would not be able to shoot his load without more time. Tommy began to notice the silence without the loud rock-and-roll and dropped Nikky's skirt to hide his softening erection.

"Oh, hi there Mrs. Ramsey!" beamed Buffy Wilson as she grabbed the top and positioned it over her big boobs. Tammy fastened the hook and turned to look at her younger sister who was now twisted around facing Tommy in his lap. Her arms were wrapped around his neck as she pinned her firm tits against his muscular chest. Tommy turned to look at Mrs. Ramsey with this stupid, "just-fucked," embarassed look on his face.

"Gosh, we're sorry we're late," pouted Buffy apologetically in her valley girl tone as the two girls piled out onto the driveway and skipped over to their coach for a quick greeting kiss. Tina obliged their greeting and patted them softly on their behinds before they scurried down the driveway and into the backyard.

Tina Ramsey was a sexy, middle-aged slut who loved the Crosslands neighborhood for all of the sexual fun she could participate in. She stood with her thumbs hooked onto her side pockets eyeing the handsome Tommy as he bench-pressed the tiny Nikky over the door with his hands firmly pressed on her cute butt. Tina's nipples hardened quickly when she caught a brief glimpse of Nikky's well-fucked bare bottom and pondered how incredibly good that pussy must feel at this very moment.

"Thanks for inviting me to practice today, Mrs. Ramsey. I got my license over the summer, but I like it when Tommy shows me how to drive Dad's car. Oh, nice top, too!" giggled the bimbo as her eyed wandered over Tina's tits.

Nikky turned to look at her brother. "Thanks Tommy dear. Sorry I couldn't finish the job."

Nikky leaned over the door to give Tommy one more long wet kiss in front of an obviously-entertained Tina who caught a better view of the cute butt beneath the yellow skirt. Tina was an expect cunt-licker. She and Julie Butler had shared many intimate secrets and feelings over the past year. Nikky gently patted his softening cock and tucked it neatly into his shorts before bouncing down the driveway to the fence gate.

Tina Butler turned her head away from the pigtail-bouncing teen to catch Tommy as he began backing down the driveway. She waved at Tommy and playfully pointed her finger in a scolding manner. The sight of him fucking his little teen sister stirred Tina Ramsey. Julie Butler was right. Her kids were just insatiable when it came to sex.

"Those Butler kids are just too much," Tina Ramsey whispered to herself as she returned to the backyard to begin her cheerleader session.

jazz99
jazz99
15 Followers
12