Crosslands Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jazz99
jazz99
15 Followers

Julie had begun to snuggle her head into his chest and quickly slide her hand to loosen his black belt and unbutton the pleated khakis. Like a submarine periscope, Hank turned his head so that he could scan both sides of the backyard to ensure some privacy while Julie crouched to her knees and slid his pants down around his ankles. He could feel Julie jerk her head and hear a giggle as his hard cock popped out and struck her chin with a slapping force.

Julie grasped the cock with one hand and leaned back to marvel at the large head and veiny shaft. She had seen many cocks; big ones, small ones and medium-size dicks, but this one was one to be reckoned with as she sensed it throbbing in her small hand. Betty Wilson surely wasn't exaggerating when she told Julie about the size of Hank's unit. Julie had seen uncircumcised cocks before, but this one took the award for it's imposing mongrel-like qualities. One of the reasons she loved dick so much was because of their unique character; every hard dick was a little bit different. It appeared to be as long as Tommy's, but his balls were simply huge as they swung lewdly between a rusty-colored patch hair on the inside of his thick thighs. Hank Wilson was, indeed, a big man she thought to herself and licked her rose-colored lips.

Wide-eyed and nympho-silly, Julie unbuttoned the bottom two buttons on his oxford shirt and began licking the fat helmet-shaped protruding prick head as fast as she could while wrapping both hands on each side of the thick shaft. She thought of her sunrise hard fuck session with Steve and how he had splattered a large load of hot spunk on her face and down her throat. She was determined to drain Hank's cock of every ounce of hot, ball jizz he could muster, too. Hank groaned as he closed his eyes and leaned back on the trash can. His right hand gently swept through her blonde hair, inviting more cock to swallow, as he used his free hand to unbutton the striped oxford.

Rex managed to weave through his messy room and flip the switches allowing the stereo receiver to pump out some favorite cheerleader hip-hop mix. The music played across the patio and into the girls who were casually dancing around waiting for Nikky to improvise her routine. A tipsy Tina also bounced at the beat and looked impressed at the assortment of audio equipment Rex had accumulated over the last year. He had earned some money spinning tunes at some of the neighborhood birthday parties and used it to finance his hobby. "I need all these things if I want to build my reputation, mom." Rex opened the cabinet of music CDs only to see a few cases drop off of the overloaded top shelf. The cases had fallen and bounced under his bed.

"Oh, sorry dear, I'll get them,", slurred Tina as she dropped to all fours and began reaching for the cases.

Rex admired his pretty brunette mother as she twisted her hips teasingly upwards to gain a better angle at the cases. She also knew it was an easy way to showcase her cute rear end as the pink shorts stretched along the curvy outlines. For a 40-year-old mother of three, Tina Ramsey was, indeed, in great shape. Cheerleader workouts, Crossland walks, and aerobics training at the club had firmed every inch of her sexy body.

Tina pushed her shoulder-length brown hair away from her face while she twisted to hand the cases back to Rex. Something caught her attention quickly. It wasn't the Aerosmith CD, but, instead two clear cases each containing a DVD. One DVD movie label,"Anal Addicts", showed a group of several topless females while the other, "Bottom Bandits" displayed some attractive rear ends.

"Hmmmm. What reputation are you trying to build again, Rex dear?", asked Tina trading looks with her bare-chested son and the DVDs. For a few seconds, her motherly concern creeped into her conscience, but ultimately wilted in a clash with her slutty seductive desires.

Rex never heard the question. He was too deeply involved with the sight of his mom's awesome butt wiggling invitingly within reach. Tina playfully patted the cases against her rear end, trying to gain his attention.

"Huh, what?" Rex snapped out of his bum-rush trance when he noticed the DVDs photo labels.

"I said, do you need these to build on your reputation, dummy?", giggled Tina hoping she could deliver some embarassment to the sneaky teenager.

"Oh, cool. Where did you find those? Luke told me he wanted them back last week and I couldn't find them. I thought Vicki may have borrowed them and didn't tell me", answered Rex apparently unphased at his mom's find.

"Is that all you kids do ... share ass-screwing videos with each other? Don't you kids ever think about anything else?", chided Tina in a poorly concealed motherly tone.

"No, not at all. We think about a lot of things. We think about blowjobs, pussy-licking and group-fucking all the time, mom!", laughed Rex knowing he had called her bluff. "Don't you, too?"

Vicki bounced to her feet and stood facing her son. The content of Rex's admission was like an alarm going off in her pussy. The top of her head came just barely to his shoulders. She watched him smile while looking at the two DVDs and couldn't resist the urge to flirt with any half-naked, good-looking young man standing this close.

"Oh ... reputation?", Rex finally figured out the gist of her question. He squinted his forehead as he pondered a good comeback. Tina's large tits and hard, quarter-sized nipples were pointed straight through the black top rubbing against his mid-section while she waited for an answer. Rex could tell she was enjoying the nature of this interrogation.

"How do you know about that reputation?". Rex emphasized the word "that" and began to feel his cock lengthen and brush against her thigh. With sister Vicki around, it was difficult to keep any secret.

Tina scanned his bedroom. There was exercise equipment and clothes spread out on the floor, but it was generally neat and decorated with wall posters of athletic stars and scantily-clad movie actresses. A beer bottle, shot glass and some marijuana residue was scattered on his dresser along with the photo from Nikky's birthday party. The large window allowed a direct line-of-sight at the horny cheerleaders No doubt, he was growing into a typical red-blooded male with a passion for sex and sports thought Tina as she lowered her vision to eye a growing erection beneath his damp trunks.

"Well, let's just say, I overheard the girls talking about some of your ass-fucking conquests!", giggled Tina proud of the slutty tone she was sharing unhibited with her son. At the moment, she could simply push the maternal ties behind her, and, instead, breakdown the situation into one which offered hard-fuck possibilites. Rex seized the initiative. "You know what mom? You're ass is nicer than any of these girls!"

The compliment brought an instant rush to Tina's pussy. "How can you tell with my shorts on Rex?".

Tina turned away from Rex and allowed his raging hard-on to push into the pink shorts between her ass cheeks. Rex reached around and slid each hand up under the black top to grab a quick feel of her full rack before swiftly unbuttoning her shorts. Tina wiggled the shorts down to her ankles and stepped out of them allowing Rex to slowly peel her white thong panties to the floor. Tina's libido was out-of-control. A smut-filled, devilish grin stretched across Tina's face as she quickly turned to slide his shorts down around his muscular calves. Immediately, a long 8-inch hard cock with tightly-bagged, ping-pong-sized balls swatted Tina across her face as it bent toward her left shoulder.

"My, my. What do we have here? Now I see what the girls were talking about!", mumbled Tina as she admired the full length of his smooth, bent shaft before pulling it into her mouth to taste the pleasures of young, hard dick. Tina gripped the teen's erection snugly and sucked like crazy while Rex stared in amazement at the pumping action within those purple-painted fingers.He watched a large portion of it disappear, then re-appear, over and over again.

Looking up at her handsome son and motioning toward the bed, Tina could sense the sweet aroma of her wet pussy beginning to fill the room.

"Oh Rex, dear. Why don't we go over there. There is some new territory I think you should add to your list of conquests",

"Blockers, tight ends and wiiiiiide receiver...", Nikky Butler wiggled her butt and spread her legs to the last few syllables. "We are the Bravo College cowboy cheerleaders. Our guys can pass, and our guys can score. Just check us out for sure!" Nikky jumped up and down, waved her pom-poms, kicked her legs and yelled "Nikky! in that squealy valley girl tone".

"Oh, I get it and then we all say our names. That's so cool, Nikky!", chirped an airhead Courtney as she used a headband to pull her curly brown hair back off of her forehead. "For a high school senior, you're pretty cool!"

"We tell her that all the time!", laughed Tammy as she hopped up on the trampoline to high-five her younger sister before embracing for a long, wet, sloppy kiss. The erotic activities had brought the two teenage siblings into a hurried state of horniness as their hands began to wander over each other's vest. Tammy had quickly unbuttoned and removed the vest from Nikky before she began to tug the yellow shorts away from her hips. "I'm going to eat your pussy until you cum like a firecracker, you little high school cunt!", announced Tammy in a slutty tone loud enough for the other girls to hear. Nikky rolled back on her shoulders and with both hands pulled open her ass cheeks to give Tammy an excellent view of pink, juicy pussy.

Courtney, Vicki and Buffy watched in excitement as Tammy began to munch furiously on Nikky's wet pussy. Tammy had slid her hands beneath Nikky's small butt to lift it in positon for the tongue-lashing. "Oh, yeah! Eat my fucking pussy!", she repeated as she began to twist uncontrollably to the sweet sizzling sensation stirring between her legs.

"Oh well, by the looks of those two, I think cheerleader practice is over!", joked Courtney smiling at Buffy who had turned to look at Vicki Ramsey. Vicki had quickly peeled off her new shorts and top and was in the process of squatting over Nikky's face until her cunt lips were directly positioned within easy striking distance of Nikky's tongue. Eighteen-year-old Nikky looked up and recognized the butterfly tatoo immediately before rolling her tongue slowly across her lips. She reacted to the approaching cunt instantly and moved her hands around Vicki's hips to help lock her into position.

"That's it! Eat my pussy for sure, Nikky!", screamed Vicki as she braced herself on the firm trampoline, arched her back and pointed her 19-year-old titties skyward. Courtney and Buffy giggled at the site of the trio entwined in pussy-licking passion.

"Well, what d'ya think Courtney. Ready to join in?", asked Buffy as she slowly dropped the shorts and began undoing her new cheerleader top. When Buffy's large boobs bounced out from the little top, Courtney immediately followed the lead.

"I got a good idea, Courtney. Here, throw me my backpack." Courtney Reed was folding her new cheerleader outfit on the edge of the trampoline and leaned over to lift Buffy's backpack from the ground. She bent over slowly just to give Buffy that extra peek at her cute, little, pink, shaved pussy. Courtney Reed was another of the spoiled cheerleader bunch. The pretty curly brunette hurled the backpack over to Buffy who reached into it and pulled out a flesh-colored dildo. Courtney's jaw dropped as her brown eyes stared at the black straps and belt connected to the dildo.

"Where'd you get that thing? What do you do with it?", asked Courtney as she slipped out of the new cheerleader shorts and kicked them over near a moaning Vicki. Courtney had seen plenty of cock as a Bravo College cheerleader, but the contraption it was attached to looked a little strange. Buffy's tits were full, firm and bouncing with excitement as she fastened the belt around her waist and wiggled her hips. This movemement allowed the firm, rubbery unit to dangle and bounce just like a guy's uncontrollable erection. Buffy grabbed the cock and pointed it teasingly toward Courtney who was busy fingering her own pussy. "Ready to get fucked, Courtney?"

"For sure! Bring it on!", giggled Courtney as she rolled onto her back and flipped her shoulder-length blonde hair back so it laid neatly sprawled to her side.

Buffy Wilson had found the belted dildo hanging in her mom's closet last week and was anxious to test it's cock-worthiness. She held the cock in one hand while she lowered her body into position over Courtney.

"Wow! Now I know what a guy is thinking just before he begins to fuck!", giggled Buffy slowly working it awkwardly into Courtney's small cunt. Just seconds later, the trampoline was turned into a sexual inferno. Buffy was lip-locked on her 19-year old teammate as her small belt-strapped waist pummeled Courtney's cunt with the seven inch attached dildo. Courtney's moans were matched by similar shrills coming from Nikky and Vicki. Tammy had managed to insert a thumb in Nikky's wet cunt while an index finger probed the rim of her virgin butthole. Tammy's tongue was firmly locked on Nikky's S-shaped clit as it quivered under the constant swirling motion. Vicki Ramsey exhaled loudly and began an orgasmic seizure while clenching her own set of full tits. "Oh, shit! Don't stop keep licking Nikky! Oh, fuck yeah!!!!"

"Mmmmm. Aaaaahhhh! Eat my pussy, Ta'y!!!", a nearly incoherent expression of satisfaction could be heard from Nikky's muffled cries. She was cumming at the same instant as her friend Vicki while the trampline bounced like a dinghy on the Atlantic. Courtney turned her head just in time to watch the trio of cheerleaders reach their sensational peak as Buffy continued to plow the belted-dildo hard and fast.

"Wow, cool! That is one hot-looking group!", exclaimed Buffy as she released her lips from Courtney's nipples and used both hands to pull her mate into a sitting cowgirl position. The maneuver changed the impact of the dildo and it seemed to tap the far reaches of her pussy. Courtney Reed tossed her curly chestnut-brown hair from side-to-side and began a low, mumbling groan as an orgasm slowly rippled through her small body.

Vicki, Tammy and Nikky shared a wet, sloppy group kiss before turning to eye their teammates, Buffy and Courtney. Fortunately, Rex's music continued to play loudly because Courtney was bucking on the dildo and now screaming loudly.

"Fuck me. Yeah, that's it. Bury that hard cock deep inside me!", Courtney repeated as she looked over at the smiling trio watching her bounce and cum like crazy. There were no secrets on the cheerleader squad. They all enjoyed fucking and watching each other fuck because, to them, being cheerleaders and, at the same time, southern California teenage sluts, was better than anything in the whole world.

After ten minutes, Courtney fell forward on Buffy's large tits. She was exhausted, but managed to compliment Buffy and share a quick french kiss.

"Whew weee! That was as good a banging as I've had in a few weeks!", remarked Courtney as the dildo slipped from her dripping, hairless cunt. Buffy stood and unbuckled the contraption from her hips as the other girls collected their clothes.

"The music just stopped, so I guess that means practice is over?", questioned the airhead Nikky looking for approval from older sister Tammy.

"Mrs. Ramsey went inside while ago with Rex and left it up to us! I say it's over because I gotta get home.", laughed Buffy.

"Yeah, Nikky and I gotta go, too. We told our mom we'd be home to help with Tommy's birthday party decorations. Don't forget girls. The party starts tonight at 9 o'clock. Don't be late because I have a feeling it could get wild!".

Vicki noticed her teammates piling into Courtney's BMW as she stepped nude into the shallow end of the pool. A swim and nap would refresh her for tonight's Butler birthday bash. She noticed how neatly Rex had stacked the chairs and rafts before spreading her arms and diving beneath the surface. She swam to the side and surfaced, holding onto the concrete edge of the pool and remembered seeing him and mother walk toward the house.

"Hmmmm. I wonder where they went?", thought Vicki as she kicked away from the edge and floated on her back toward the opposite side.

Julie Butler slurped loudly on Hank's huge cock as he pushed it further into Julie's mouth. Just the sight of her small blonde head filled with big hard dick stirred the cum in his bloated balls as they bounced beneath her chin.

Hank removed his dark-framed glasses and placed them in his shirt pocket. He relaxed and scanned the backyard for any potential interruptions. The Butler pool glistened in the sunlight and sounds of lawnmover engines and birds chirping mixed pleasantly with the loud cock-sucking action.

"Oh, Julie where do you want this table cloth?" Hank immediately yanked his long cock from Julie's mouth as he stood over her and noticed Betty standing a few feet behind a party table. The long, hard pecker swung downward in Julie's small hand as it began a sudden loss of rigidity. Hank stood motionless for a few seconds while Julie turned quickly to address her approaching friend.

"Ummmmm. Let me think. I think that one goes on that table over there". Julie pushed her blonde hair back over her shoulders and pointed to a long table near the pool. Cock drool dripped from her chin, remnants of the face-fucking Hank was administering. A really stupid and embarassed look covered Hank's face as his heart rate began to race. Either Betty couldn't tell what her horny friend was doing with Hank, or just maybe, there was some kind of practical joke the two middle-aged neighbors were up to.

"Are you sure it goes on that table? It looks to me like maybe you'll need it in a few minutes to wipe your face when Hank fires his load all over your pretty face!". Hank traded worried looks between the two attractive females as Betty approached. The two women looked at each other and busted out in laughter. "Gotcha, Hanky boy!", chided Betty as she slid between the two to give her husband a reassuring kiss. "Don't let me interrupt a good thing, dear!", whispered Betty into his ear as she pulled the beer keg lever and filled a plastic cup.

A huge grin crossed Hank's face as Julie dropped to her knees and pulled the long pole up to her red lips. "Wowweee! You're right, Julie. Hank really does have a big cock! Pleeeeeeease, oh pleeeease let me fuck him!"

Betty Wilson loved her husband and she loved his big dick even more. Just bragging about it's size to other girls in the tennis club wasn't enough. This erotic desire had pushed the petite red-head into researching the sexual habits of promiscuous adult swingers and trying to invent a line she could use on her brainy husband that would make the situation appear socially acceptable. She had viewed many adult films and even talked with some husband-wife combinations in her office to understand how one spouse handles the emotion when seeing their mate fucked by another. Betty had fantasized lately about sharing it with other cock-hungry females, but just never could build enough nerve to determine the best plan to make it happen. As a psychologist, Betty was comfortable helping others confront their emotional difficulties, but she just could not solve this one for herself.

Fortunately, Julie Butler had confided to her the similar nymphomaniac-like craving for big, spunk-spewing cocks during an early-morning walk through Crosslands a few months ago. It was just generally girl talk, but Julie had discussed the well-hung units of many guys - including husband Steve, son Tommy and the Ramsey boys - and how size really did matter to her. From that conversation, the women had begun to concoct a scheme to introduce Hank to another level of sexual fun. Betty Wilson reached below her white sports bra and pushed it above her firm medium-sized tits as Julie slowly brought Hank's unit to a full erection. Watching Julie devour her husband's dick delivered an instant turn-on sensation in Betty. Betty gulped another cold beer just to keep her sexual heat in check as she gawked at Julie's small mouth wrapped around the huge dick.

jazz99
jazz99
15 Followers