Crosslands Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jazz99
jazz99
15 Followers

"Pour me one, too babe.", Hank asked politely as he began to grow comfortable with Julie's lips sliding the length of his shaft. Hank slung his arm around Betty's shoulders while she emptied several ounces of beer into his open mouth.

Betty moaned as Hank's fingers began to explore her wet cunt beneath the tennis skirt. "Ummmmm, Julie ... Do you think maybe we should do this inside?", asked Betty hoping her friend would agree to a more comfortable surrounding than the hard concrete of the backyard patio.

Julie Butler was in her own zone as she sucked wildly on Hank's big dick. Her two small hands were pumping it rapidly as she showed off her cock-sucking ability to Betty. The sight of two cute, sexually-explosive women at his fingertips gave Hank an instant rush of power. He eased his saliva-smothered cock from Julie's mouth and pulled her gently to her feet. With one hand firmly rubbing Betty's pussy and the other beginning to feel Julie's firm breasts, Hank finished off another beer and nodded to the open glass door. "Let's take this inside ladies!".

"OK with me. Steve is with a client, Tommy is at the beach and the girls are at Tina's for practice all afternoon. C'mon, Betty let's start the party early!", chirped Julie excited at the prospect of group fucking in her house.

Hank watched the two laughing ladies scamper into the house as he filled his cup one last time. "Hank, this is your day, ol' boy!", thought Hank to himself as he stroked his cock in anticipation of the fun that awaited.

Tina positioned herself on all fours on the firm bed as Rex buried his face between her cheeks. She was surprised and looked back quickly anticipating a hard prick between her cunt. Sexually unpredictable and adventuresome; she liked those two traits in a guy. The fact that he was well-hung made the foreplay even better. He gently spread the cheeks to expose a pink ass positioned above a well-kept pussy. He leaned in and began furiously licking her sweet bunghole while fingering her wet cunt. Tina was overwhelmed with the expertise of an 18-year-old as her mind raced through a myriad of ecstatic joy.

With her head buried in his pillow and ass arched to his tongue, she wondered which cheerleaders got this similar kind of treatment. She thought about the little darling Nikky Butler. An image of her riding her brother's big cock earlier in that convertible brought an instant orgasm to Tina. Tina remembered the conversation with Julie Ramsey regarding the size of Tommy's cock. She wanted Tommy Butler and Rex, and, for that matter, anybody to fuck her because down-deep Tina Ramsey was just another Crosslands whore. Rex felt Tina's wetness gush from her pussy and used his free thumb to rotate circles around her swollen clit. The swirling motion brought a second and third orgasm from deep inside her pussy. Rex had lowered his tongue over her snatch during the second one and was immediately hit with stream of squirting pussy juice. Tina's screams were muffled by the pillow, but Rex could sense her enjoyment and returned his tongue back to her asshole. With one hand on her left ass cheek and the other groping a big tit, Rex munched fast and hard until her pussy became too sensitive to finger.

Tina looked back over her right shoulder and noticed his head and brown hair. With her legs dangling off the side of the bed she demanded, "Go straight to my ass and fuck it as hard as you can!"

That was all the invitation needed as Rex smiled and hovered over top of the partly-spent whore. He was determined to administer the perfect performance knowing she would eventually share that information with other females. He used his pussy-coated fingers to lube his hard prick ensuring a quick entry and pulled her hips back to the bed edge. Rex positioned the dick head at the anal entrance and proceed to shove a few inches in on the first push. This was new territory and Rex was amazed at how smooth the passage way reacted to his cock.

Tina gasped at the sensation of a long cock entering her ass. Like Julie Butler, she just loved the feel of a hard cock ravaging her tiny butt-hole. It had been at least two months since Julie had introduced her boss to Tina over a lunch down at a Malibu Beach cafe. The lunch had evolved into a full afternoon of fucking at his beach house with both girls getting rear-ended and sore for a few days. It had been too long of a wait, but Rex was beginning to make it all worthwhile.

Rex slid a few more inches of dick-meat to her on successive thrusts until he was sure all eight inches were buried up to his balls. With his hands firmly around her tits, he was now doggy-style fucking his beautiful mom in her ass. A combination of groans and screams began to validate his butt-fucking prowess.

"Oh, keep fucking me in my ass. I love it!", repeated Tina.

"I'm good aren't I, mom? C'mon tell me how good I am!", pleaded Rex as he tried to coax more compliments from Tina.

"You're the fucking best. Those cheerleaders sure know what they're talking about!"

Rex stepped up on the mattress and straddled both legs along side her waist. With her back arched upward, Rex playfully slapped his dick across her cheeks, then slammed back into her asshole with a furious intensity. The sensation of his long cock rubbing the interior of her anus brought Tina to three more orgasms over the next twenty minutes. Rex marveled at his mom's ability to squirt stream after stream of pussy juice across his bed. Each stream was accompanied by loud shrills of ecstasy as Tina's firm body withstood every shaking orgasm. Her speech was becoming increasingly louder, but non-coherent, as her little asshole began to gape with the ferocity of his cock.

"I've gotta cum. I'm gonna cum!!!", shouted Rex feeling the sensation within his balls.

"Cum on my face. I want to taste your sweet spunk!", pleaded Tina looking back at Rex as he grimaced through the mounting eruption.

"It's too late, I'm cumming in your ass! Awe fuck!!! It feels so fucking good!", moaned Rex.

Tina could feel the inside walls of her asshole begin to fill with man-juice as Rex's rhythmic pumping ceased and he leaned forward over her back. She knew it was probably thick and sweet, but just couldn't get turned around in time to suck him off. Rex fell to the side and wiped some sweat from his forehead. Tina twisted around and sucked quickly and squeezed the cock to taste the last few drops of teen-cum. The sensation of cum dripping down her leg gave her a better idea. She reached for his shot glass on the dresser and positioned it under her asshole as the thick white cum leaked slowly from the freshly-fucked cavity. "Oh Rex, dear. Look here, lover boy!" Rex was beat, but he opened his eyes to see his mom tilt the glass full of cum in the air and guzzle it down. She completed the sexy scene by running her tongue inside the glass to lick up any leftover Rex cum. Rex reached up to her tits to playfully finger-flick her erect nipples while she gently stroked his deflated cock. "Geez, you sure are one hot piece of ass! How many guys can say that about their mom?"

"That's so nice, Rex. You're one fucking stud, yourself! How many moms can make that claim about their son?"

Hank Wilson followed the sounds of laughter from the two as he ascended the stairway. Betty Wilson and Julie had shed their skirts and tops and were curled into a 69-position on Julie's bed. The scene of the two petite females erotically entwined brought a resurgence into Hank's semi-hard cock as he stepped into the room, softly tapping on the half-open door apprehensive that he was still invited. Both girls were feasting ravishingly on each other as Hank kicked off his loafers and tossed his shirt, boxers and pants into a tidy pile. Hank stood at the end of the bed to survey the duo and determine exactly where he should position himself. Stroking his cock back to maximum erection, he noticed a look of intense satisfaction on Betty's face as Julie smashed her cunt over Betty's mouth. Hank stepped closer to the bed until his cock was positioned above Betty's forehead. Her red, curly hair was draped over the end of the bed. A bobbing, blonde head and a perfectly-shaped small rear end were the only two things Hank could see of Julie. Obviously, this was not the first time these female friends had engaged in this type of beharior.

"C'mon, Hank. What are you doing just standing there? Start fucking her! You know how bad you want it!", demanded Betty while she stared up at his menacing 9-inch cock.

Hank Wilson was stunned. He had never heard his wife talk like such a whore. Furthermore, he never knew his foxy, redhead wife could act like such a whore.

"Hurry up, Hank. I need to feel your dick really bad!", shouted Julie obviously well aware that she was about to get screwed doggy-style. Hank leaned over the bed while Betty pushed Julie's ass up to meet his cock. Julie yelped when Betty stuffed the fat, uncircumcised prick into her small, wet cunt. It had been four hours since husband Steve had banged her pussy really hard, but that fucking only stimulated her libido even more. With husband Steve home for the week and Tommy's birthday party tonight, Julie's insatiable desire for sex kicked-in to high gear.

"My gawwwwwddd!", shrieked Julie as Hank's big unit filled her love box.

"You're so fucking big, Hank! Fuck me hard until I cum! Oh, Betty, you were right. He is fucking good!"

Betty reached up and yanked the mongrel-looking monster from the cunt and slurped on it for a few seconds to taste Julie's love juices.

"Oh fuck! Put it back in, Betty. I want him to pound my little pussy silly!"

"Hey, what are friends for?", joked Hank.

Betty had the best seat in the house as she re-positioned the hard cock at the pussy entrance. Hank smiled down at his pretty wife knowing Betty was satisfying Julie, as well as him. Just re-inserting the dick brought out an instant orgasm from the blonde nymphomaniac. Pussy juice leaked from Julie's cunt each time Hank withdrew and shoved it back in. Betty's faced was glazed over with the cunt juice as she stretched her tongue up and along his slippery shaft. Occassionally, she would gently massage the huge bag of balls dancing in her face, knowing it would help to generate a big load of cum from Hank.

Julie had put a firm lip-lock on Betty's cunt, driving Betty off the orgasmic meter while Hank pounded Julie's cunt without mercy. For five minutes, the three filled the room with a sexual crescendo worthy of a porn movie. The sound of a big dick pummeling a wet pussy, balls slapping rudely against Julie's bottom, groans and moans from a horny middle-aged man mixed with the heavy breathing and shrills from two pretty nymphos, brought the group into an frenzy of orgasms. Hank quickly withdrew his cock and pointed it down to a waiting Betty who caught the first burst of cum squarely on her chin. Betty could swallow man-cum with the best of them, but this time she simply sucked it madly capturing the load in her puckered jaws. As Hank stepped away from the bed to regain his composure, Betty and Julie twisted around to meet each other's glistening, smiling face. Hank watched curiously as Betty positioned her mouth a few inches over Julie and aimed the massive load of white jizz into Julie's open mouth. It was, indeed, a messy finale, but Julie managed to slurp and swallow until all remnants of Hank disappeared. "Thanks girls. I'll be home if you need me, again!", joked Hank in a confident tone pulling up his khakis, but getting one last good look at their perfectly-shaped full tits.

"I'm right behind you lover! We'll see you later at the party, Julie", replied Betty wrapping Hank's oxford around her smallframe. Julie could hear the two laughing as they exited the rear sliding glass doors downstairs. Julie was exhausted. She had shopped for birthday decorations at the mall and been screwed hard by Steve and Hank today. All she could think about was fucking! A short nap was needed to help her revitalize. The house was quiet except for a radio playing in one of the girls' rooms. Where were those kids, anyway? the party started in 5 hours. She smiled and thought about Nikky's birthday party and drifted off to sleep.

jazz99
jazz99
15 Followers