Crossroads

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hecate
Hecate
28 Followers

Then for a moment another picture invades my mind - realizing that I am kissing my husband with a hot pulsing cock between our mouths. I am not homophobic at all, but right now I can not mentally allow this truth. I withdraw from my licking and look at you "Now you little slut Tina had better be very happy with you giving her an excellent blow job! I hope so for you anyway, since you sure won't be allowed to cum if she isn't satisfied! So if you want to be properly fucked later you better do put some effort and dedication into the sucking now! Else I think you will end up watching tied to the bed post after a sound spanking while Tina and I have some fun - and you wouldn't want that, right?"

And with a wink I address Tina “Now - darling, teach the little sissy slut how Mommy likes her big cock to be sucked! Come on baby - show me how good you can deep throat such a juicy piece of meat!"

I retreat a moment from the action - letting my gaze linger on the "You" that isn't you. Then our eyes meet for a split second in the mirror and again I see nothing but the man I love; a vision immediately to be blurred again by the realization that your kissing, sucking lips are wrapped around a thick fat cock. I sit back on the bed and watch - watch and think how to complete the task of turning little Sissy who so devotedly is sucking cock into a complete slut, not sure if I can set up such an evening again any time soon or at all.

"Now little girl - how does it feel to suck your first real cock? It is a good, big, fat prick you got there to nuzzle on and I sure hope you enjoy it! Now - does it make your own sissy pussy wet? I can see it does - you are actually bathing your fine panties in your juices already... oh my - what a little slut! Getting all wet and excited from sucking this dick shoved into her mouth!" I watch you nod and suck and fondle Tina's balls all at once, eager to please - lost in this feeling of being a horny slut - a horny very sexy and pretty slut as I have to add mentally.

I then get up again from the bed and bend to Tina - pretending to whisper into her ear but loud enough to make sure you hear my obscene suggestions "Now sweetie - what do you think? Shouldn't we treat ourselves to a nice Sissy-Sandwich? I think little Sissy here needs to get some fun too... and we know now that her mouth and tongue are working just fine. What do you think - is that lovely hard cock of yours wet and sloppy enough for some more fun?" With a big ass grin Tina answers "I would say so - and the little thing is wetting her panties already anyway - I think it would only be fair to return a bit of the pleasure her way... so yes - count me in on your sandwich-snack."

"Well then, you little cock sucker - you heard it - get on your feet and then off with those panties! And no being shy... we know you like it - and we know you love to show your smooth silky body off to us. You like to move in those suspenders and stockings and feel the strings of the bra on your shoulders and the lace rubbing against your nipples, don't you? Off with those panties and let us see what else you have to offer to pleasure us! And Tina - you go and get the lube from the nightstand please... I have the feeling we have more pleasure holes to discover on this little vixen!"

For a moment I see you hesitate, your pupils turning into big black ponds, before you finally free your erect and already shining and glistening cock from the panties. And I wonder if it is a moment of hesitation because of the unspoken but clear promise of anal action in the air, or if it is perhaps a moment of regret to part from the moist lace that caressed and cradled your erection all evening. Ready to spill a harsh command if need be I then watch you slide the skimpy panties down over your stocking clad legs and see you step out of them. I secretly smile as you pick them up and lift them to your face - taking a deep breath through the moistened veil of white lace. "So - that is what you want? Smell some pussy? Now that is easily provided, you little slut - here is a lot of pussy for you!" and with those words I move to the bed again, bending over with spread legs and perfectly displaying the firm globes of my ass as well as my puffy and swollen hairless pussy. “Now - dive in! What are you waiting for?" and you have no choice but to bend over from the waist and bury your face between solid fleshy mountains and the soft musky valley in between.

Right then Tina is back with the lube and does not hesitate to use it in the appropriate place as your gasping all of a sudden tells me. I can picture her long slim fingers dip into the jar and then spread the cool gel in the crack of your ass, slowly caressing the tender spot, closing in on your little hole and, oh so teasingly slow, starting to invade it. I feel you retreat from paying attention to me - surrendering to the feeling of being invaded Now - are you eager to find out what a real cock feels like? Shoved up inside you? Pumping you and finally filling you with hot sticky cum? Ohhh - the little horny slut must be hot just thinking about it! Seeing how good a cunt lapper and cock sucker you have shown yourself to be so far, I bet you will be an incredible fuck too! Don't you think so, Tina?" "Ohh yes - I can tell the little bitch is in heat and wanting to feel some real meat shoved up her little tight hole! See, she is all moist and dripping!" Tina chuckles as she reaches between your legs and smears the globe of thick precum that has gathered on your cock all over your heated flesh.

I look back over my shoulder to see you have your eyes closed as her exploring hands expertly tease you and get you ready for her invasion. When I tell her to lube up your little sissy clit too, she understands and spreads an abundant amount of the cool gel all over your rock hard cock as well - remembering my promise of a Sissy-Sandwich. With a gentle push on the small of your back she guides you closer to me and you catch the drift of what it is you are supposed to do. With a moan you grab your throbbing, aching cock and guide it between my ass cheeks while you feel your own ass being fondled and your anus probed.

"Ohhh come on now... What are you waiting for - be a good girl and fuck me!!!" I too need to get relief now - There's been too much tension through all this playing to not finish it in an overwhelming orgasm right now. With a moan I push back and almost impale myself on your cock, my body seems to almost suck you into the tight grip my muscles are taking of your cock. And then I feel another push and I know Tina is "returning the favor", her moan and yours mingle to become the most erotic sounds I have heard for a long time. While I am talking to you about what a cheap cunt you are to let us have our way with you like this - that it sure is nothing a good girl would do - that it is so naughty to be fucked like this - we set up a rhythm that is starting to pick up speed pretty fast... Too much tension has built during the last hours... and just as I tell you that in a moment you will be filled with the hot sticky cum of Tina I can feel you explode inside me. My hand, now in a wild frenzy playing on my clit, pushes me over the edge. Only split seconds later I explode in a mind shattering orgasm accompanied by the ecstatic grunts of Tina as she shoots her load into you.

I feel my legs turn all wobbly as you let your weight rest on me... and laughing, I brush a strand of sweaty hair out of my face as I fall onto the bed I have been leaning on... thus breaking our "love - chain" with soft popping noises.

Tumbling on the bed we find ourselves in a pile of giggling and panting bodies, wrapped in luxurious lace and smoothest nylons... and I start to wonder how we all will be feeling about this crazy adventure in the light of the next day...

Hecate
Hecate
28 Followers
12