Crossroads Ch. 02

Story Info
Later the same night, at the mythical Crossroads.
1.4k words
4.59
47.3k
16
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 10/08/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even before we got down the staircase from Serena's private apartment, we were both approached by others, each as naked as we were. Serena was whisked away by a big, burley black stud wearing nothing more than a cock ring around what had to be 10" of uncut cock. For a second, I was very jealous. Then a soft hand wrapped around my cock, and I turned to see who's it was. It belonged to a petite young thing, no more than 19, at best. She had a great pair of tits, perfectly formed for her size. Below the waist...let's just say I was impressed.

She has a soft, fluffy thatch of red pubic hair, surrounding a monster of a cock. This thing was probably 11-12" long, and a good 3" around. Even semi-hard, it was huge.

"I saw you go upstairs with Serena earlier, but I knew you'd come back down, and I wanted to wait for you. You are the hottest new guy to come in here in a long time, and I had to have you, even if it meant letting Serena have you first. You don't mind, do you?"

The whole time she was speaking to me, she was stroking my cock gently, bringing me back to a state of full arousal. All I could do was shake my head "no", and let her lead me away. She never loosened her grip on my cock, and led me like a dog on a leash to a corner full of cushions and pillows. She spun me around to the cushions, pushed me down to my knees, and took her meat in her hand. Without saying anything, I opened wide, and let this beauty face fuck me.

She wasted no time in thrusting her cock deep down my throat, almost making me gag. I relaxed as much as I could, and tried to remember every trick I was taught by me first gay lover, Herb. I quickly got the hang of deep throating, thanks to his teaching, and I was able to take this monster without much difficulty at all. She was obviously impressed by my skills, and wasn't shy about saying so.

"Holy shit, boy. You suck cock better than most women I've let near this thing. What other kinds of skills do you have for me, hmm?"

I smiled, shrugged my shoulders, and kept sucking. She had other ideas, however. Pulling her cock away, she pushed me onto my back, and reached for a condom. Sliding it on, she pushed my knees up to my chest, and started to tease my ass. I've always loved to have my ass played with, so I was more than willing to let her go to town. I was a bit leery of taking that monster cock, but I figured it was going to be worth it.

She licked my ass, leaving a nice thick coat of her saliva to lube me up, and pressed the head of her cock to my ass, using enough force to penetrate, without being violent about it. She was a patient lover, willing to take it slow, so I could get used to her inside my ass. Eventually, she was buried in my man-cunt as far as she could get, and began to probe me, slowly at first, but picking up speed as she went along. I laid back and enjoyed the feeling, never having had this much cock in me at once before.

As my red-haired lover plowed my ass, the Cher impersonator from earlier came over to see who was getting so lucky. "Oh, my. You are a very talented man, my friend. First Serena, and then Trinity in one night. Takes a real stud to get both of them to give you this much attention. I wonder what makes you so good?"

"Why don't you bring that cock of yours over here, and let me show you, baby? I promise, it'll be worth the effort." I said.

Without another word, Cher lowered her cock to my mouth, and I sucked her in. Her cock was small, but quite hard, and very tasty. I was really glad I'd made the decision to come to this place.

By this time, we were attracting quite a crowd. Apparently, most guys couldn't handle Trinity's cock in their ass for more than couple of minutes, and I was handling it well enough that I was also able to suck on another cock at the same time. Before I knew it, I felt something hot land on my chest. Looking past Cher, I saw the bartender blowing a load on my chest, just from watching me get fucked in the ass and the face at the same time. There were others gathered around, all of them playing with themselves while they watched. I saw pussies being fingered, cocks being stroked, and hands everywhere, pleasuring others and themselves.

Again, another hot come load splashed on my chest as another guy let loose for me. Soon, I was buried under a bucket load of semen, all over my chest and crotch. Trinity was still banging away on my ass, but her strokes were getting faster and faster, and I knew she was close.

Cher pulled her cock out of my mouth, and let loose a torrent of come all over my face and neck. All I could do was lie there and enjoy the feeling of being a giant come stain. That was a feeling I'd never forget. Trinity finally managed to get herself to orgasm, and pulled her massive cock out, ripped the condom off, and shot the most come I've ever seen from anyone. I was practically swimming in come, and I still hadn't gotten off again myself.

Trinity must have realized this, because she chased everyone off of me. Many of the come sluts in the place had taken to licking me clean, and most of the come was gone, except for the come on my face. Trinity licked that off herself, and picked me up off the ground. She led me towards center stage, which now featured a portable shower setup. Trinity turned the water on me, and gave me a gentle hose down, paying special attention to my now-aching cock. Every time I got close to coming, she'd back away, and wash a different part of me.

Soon, I was clean enough for Trinity. She shut down the shower, and led me to a table. Serena was sitting there with a smile on her face.

"So, I'd guess you've enjoyed yourself quite a bit tonight. Trinity doesn't give anyone a bath like that, except me, of course, so you must have really made an impression on her for her to do that."

"He not only took me up his tight ass, but was able to suck Cher off at the same time. Man like that, we need to keep around, Serena."

"I quite agree, Trinity. But why is his cock still so hard? Did no one pay attention to him while he was giving you so much pleasure?"

"We saved him for you, Serena. We knew you'd want to seal the deal, as it were."

"Mmm, right you are, Trinity. Bring that thing here, baby, let Serena make it all better for you."

She inhaled my cock, and gave me a phenomenal blowjob. I couldn't have lasted long, even if I wanted to. I practically screamed, and let my seed fly. Serena swallowed every last drop, not wasting a bit of it. Trinity caught me as I collapsed, totally spent for the final time that night, and gently laid me down next to Serena.

"I would like it very much, my incredible stud, if you would consent to becoming a regular at my table here at Crossroads."

Several of the onlookers gasped, as Serena made many regulars, but very few got invitations to her table. I would have been stupid to say no, after a night like tonight.

"I am honored to be asked, and gratefully accept, your generous offer, Serena. I hope I never give you cause to regret your decision."

"With a body like this, I doubt very highly you will, my new friend."

I settled into my new spot, at the right hand of Serena, Goddess of the Crossroads. In the coming weeks and months, I would see and do many things, and many people. I even took a poke at Big Bertha, but that's another story altogether...