Crosswinds Pt. 02 - Dark Currents Ch. 01

Story Info
The story of incestuous futanari sisters resumes at college.
4.9k words
4.61
17.8k
21

Part 9 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Author's Note: Contains graphic scenes of consensual incest***

Madison Masters had never been so happy to be in pain. The woman lay in her cozy bed that Saturday morning, working her swollen wrist underneath her groaning body. She winced, slowly massaging the small of her tired back as the warmth of the new day sliced through the closed blinds. As the tightness in her muscles relaxed, a relieved sigh eased from her pink lips. Then her hand returned to the other--atop of her swollen pregnant stomach.

"I still can't believe this is happening," Madison smiled, stroking the smooth skin surrounding her navel. Her fingers slipped inside her 'innie' that wasn't so 'in' anymore. She felt the weight of the bed shift as her partner made herself more comfortable.

"Believe it, honey." Diana had her golden curls cut close to her neck.

"I had given up," Maddi's voice wavered with tears. "I never thought I'd know what it felt like to carry yours." She cradled her middle with the utmost care. "I love it," Then her eyes laid lovingly on her sister. "And I love you."

Diana smiled. "I love you, too." She let out a belabored sighed as she reflected on their exploits. "I guess this is it for us." Her cold green eyes looked over her handiwork growing in Maddi's stomach. "I mean... I can't have kids anymore." She admitted with a tinge of pain at the end.

Maddi nodded. "And I honestly gave up." She laid back down, wearing a spacey grin. As she yawned her arms behind her head, Maddi stretched her back. The pregnant futa's bulbous belly oozed over the sides of her hips, which remained bony and skinny even through her second trimester. Her skeletal fingers traced along the raised hairs on her fair skin. "Di, I still can't thank you enough for this."

"What are sisters for?" Diana smirked. She wrapped her thick curves in her black satin robe before she rolled onto her feet. "Besides, you're acting like I didn't enjoy every second of it."

"I know." Maddi sat up; her eyes followed the sway of Diana's curves as she glided to the bedroom door. "How many loads did you think it took? I mean in total."

Diana shot a glare over her shoulder as she cackled. "God, you're a dork. I wasn't keeping score." She checked the face of her thin-banded golden watch and smirked. "Oh, poo." She pouted. "They'll be here any minute."

Maddi frowned. "The twins?" She scrambled for the wrinkled, long red shirt tossed on the nightstand before her catnap. "I should get going."

"Lay back down and rest, Maddi." Diana snapped.

"It just feels weird," Maddi argued while she dressed, which only consisted of an oversized t-shirt and sleeping pants. She stopped even attempting to wear cute clothing once her bump began to show. "They've only been gone a semester. They know I don't live here."

"You're tired. I don't care if you live a mile away. You're not going to put my baby in danger." Diana's voice warned as it echoed from down the hall.

"OUR baby!" Maddi yelled back with a smile. Her swollen feet carried her to the hall just Diana opened the front door. She heard the youthful voices of Eden and Erin as each of them lugged heavy pink duffle bags across their shoulders.

"Hey, Mom. Hey, Aunt Maddi." The girls said in near unison. They were both the spitting image of Maddi herself, a pair of slender, dark-haired girls with a slight athletic tone. Erin led the way per usual, being much more of a type-a extrovert than her twin. Her wavy locks always carried some streaks of blonde as if she had just a little more Diana in her.

"Your mom didn't tell me you were coming home!" Maddi cheered, beaming. "I'm so glad I caught you!"

"It was kinda a spur of the moment thing," Eden admitted in her usual soft voice. "The dorm gets so rowdy on the weekend."

"My youngest girls, a couple of college freshmen." Diana sniffled and draped a hand on her chest with dramatic flair. "It's an end of an era in this house."

Erin rolled her eyes as she rushed down the hall of the sprawling single-floor house. "Just babysit for Aunt Maddi if you feel the need to coddle, mom." She adjusted the thin straps on her black tank top as she passed, slamming the bedroom door without another word.

"She's been moody all day." Eden huffed, pausing to her mother. Then her soft blue eyes met with Maddi's, and she smiled. "You look great, Aunt Maddi. I'm happy for you."

"Thanks, sweetie." Maddi blushed, cradling her belly. "I'm so excited. I hope you'll want to babysit your cousin."

Eden grinned with a shrug. "Sure, why not?" Then the silence lingered like it always did--until one of them gathered the nerve to break it. "I-- I'm gonna take a nap. The train was too noisy. Good night, guys." She waved before disappearing into the room opposite of Erin's.

"Those two are special." Maddi admired under her breath. "I mean--all our children are. But those two--"

"Then," Diana leaned into Maddi and squeezed her hand. She whispered, "We should tell them."

"No." Maddi pulled away. "They have normal lives for being--"

"For being futanari?" Diana scoffed. "They're missing out on the truth about their creation. They're adults. They can handle it. Plus, Eden is enamored with you. She says she feels some connection to you. She deserves to know why."

"Maybe," Maddi conceded. Maybe in the morning?

Diana bit her lip. "You always say that."

"Give me a break, Di." Maddi threw her hands up. "I'm tired."

Diana cackled and folded her arms. "Now, you know how I felt carrying around those two."

+++

Maddi stayed the night like she always did. She found it difficult to sleep without Diana's hand draped across her stomach. But even still, the 38-year old first-time mom-to-be could hardly ignore the tension pinching her bladder. She reluctantly slid from her sister's sleeping embrace into the night's cold darkness, wrapping herself in the closet thing, Diana's terrycloth robe. Alone with her thoughts, Maddi pressed her bare feet into the plush carpet in the dimly-lit hall. She let her fingers graze the walls as she tried to walk by memory. But even though her eyes hadn't fully adjusted, her ears were sharp as ever.

"Mmmph..." The faint moan came from behind the cracked bathroom room. Maddi's feet hesitated, but after the second deeper moan, exuded pleasure. I never sounded that happy jacking off, she thought with a smirk. One of the girls was surely letting off some first-semester steam. 'I wonder who it is.' Maddi grinned. 'I bet its Erin. She was in such a foul mood this evening. If anyone needed a toe-curling release, it was that girl.

Maddi was right--but only half right. She caught the silhouette of Erin's face; mouth hung agape under heavy breathing. Then her head tipped forward. With trembling hands, she grabbed at the head between her legs. The sight took Maddi's breath away. Erin worked her fingers through Eden's tangled hair as her twin sucked her off. The girl's aunt brought her hand to her chest as her gaze continued. Eden's hungry lips made the wettest slurping sounds as she gagged on her sister's cock. Erin appeared to appreciate the effort; Her moan grew louder and louder with each lewd thrust.

When Eden pulled her face was from Erin's throbbing cock, she left thick ropes of precum and saliva stringing from shaft to her pursed lips. "Are you gonna come soon?" Eden asked with a hint of impatience. Erin said nothing but guided her sister's mouth back down. The sucking sound resumed, and Erin moaned with delight.

"Right there," Erin whispered. She groped her nipple through her loose nightshirt. "Get your tongue in there. I'm so close." The teen hissed. Her head tilted back, and her eyes opened slightly--just enough to peer past the cracked door to see her aunt peeking back. The fright took a few seconds to set in truly, but she could feel the burning mortification rise in her cheeks. "OH MY GOD!" She cried, pushing Eden to the floor. "AUNT MADDI!"

"Girls," Maddi's breathless exclamation came underneath the loud scrambling from inside the bathroom. As Erin and Eden clambered for their clothing and composure, Maddi clutched her heaving chest and pressed her back against the far wall. She prepared herself to address her nieces, whom she caught engaging in such lewdity. But while the endless thoughts of what to say flashed through her racing mind, she knew the most prudent thing to do away with was her surging erection. She shuffled to tuck the wicked thing between her thighs.

"AUNT MADDI, WE'RE SORRY!" Eden pleaded.

"No, it's okay, girls. Really." Maddi tried to reassure the red-faced girls.

"WE WERE JUST CURIOUS! WE'VE NEVER DONE IT BEFORE AND WON'T AGAIN!" Eden cried until she winced from Erin's elbow, driving into her ribs. "OW! STOP!" She yelped again.

"Shut the fuck up," Erin hissed. "You're gonna wake, mom."

Maddi tried to quell the panic. "If your mom wakes up, that's fine. Because we're going to talk with her."

"What?!?" Erin snapped. "Com'on. You're supposed to be the cool aunt."

Maddi smirked. "That's awfully nice to hear, but it doesn't change anything." She gestured down the hall. "Let's go, girls."

The march down the hall was like a funeral procession, quiet except for the sister's bickering. Erin blamed Eden for not closing the door. Eden blamed Erin for moaning too loudly. Maddi let them play the blame game until she tapped twice on Diana's door. "Are you asleep?" She asked.

"I was," Diana groaned. She recoiled as Maddi flicked on the lights overhead. "ACK! What's wrong?"

"Diana, the girls have something to say to us," Maddi announced before leaning against the wall. She allowed them a few moments of awkward silence and staring at the floor before she encouraged. "Which one of you want to start?"

Now Diana sat up, fully awake, and wholly concerned. "What's going on?"

Eden's slim fingers played with the pink ribbon that served as a drawstring on her polka dot sleep shorts. Her face remained blush with shame. "Um," She huffed under her breath. "Aunt Maddi caught us in the bathroom." She couldn't bring herself to look at her mother.

"Caught you two in the bathroom," Diana followed. "Doing what?"

"I--I." Eden took another deep breath as she mumbled. "I was giving her a blowjob."

Diana gasped that flirted with being overdramatic. "And your Aunt Maddi caught you, and you stopped, right?"

Eden nodded but said nothing.

Diana shook her head. "And I suppose you didn't come, did you, Erin?"

Erin's face grew racked with confusion. She pulled her falling shirt back onto her shoulder and gawked at her mother. "What does that have to do with anything?"

"I take that as 'no,'" Diana confirmed and turned to Eden. "So you were sucking your sister's cock and didn't have the decency to finish her off. Do you have any idea how inconsiderate that is?" Then she couldn't maintain her serious front any longer. A snicker forced its way through her lips. "Girls, it's okay. You're not in trouble. Nobody's in trouble. We just need to have this conversation earlier than we did with your sisters?"

"What?" Erin's face perked up, feeling less embarrassed now. "You mean Bea and Celeste fooled around too?"

"No, not exactly." Diana patted the space of bed beside her, a signal for Maddi to join. "But you certainly aren't the first set of sisters that comfort each other."

"You," Erin stammered. Her big dark eyes shifted from face-to-face. "You and Aunt Maddi." She bit her lip, and a pensive look washed over her. "I knew it."

Eden nodded. "We never wanted to say anything, but you've never had a boyfriend, and we look just like Aunt Maddi for Christ's sake."

"Smart girls," Diana smiled. "I'm sorry if you feel we've been hiding it. We're not ashamed of our relationship. Moreover, you girls are all perfectly healthy. One of the many perks of being futanari is that the rules of inbreeding don't apply."

"What a relief," Eden sighed. "Now, we can stop doing anal--OW!"

"SHUT UP!" Erin snapped. She jabbed Eden again.

"Erin, stop," Diana commanded. "Come sit by me and tell me why you're so angry."

"I'm not a baby, mom." Erin remained defiant. "I could've handled this a long time ago."

Diana's face hardened, and her lips grew severe and straight. "I don't doubt that, but that's the rule of this family. There's no grooming here. Only consenting adults get to make the decision."

"That makes sense." Eden agreed. She shot a goofy, enamored smile at Maddi. "Thanks for letting us grow up normal, 'Dad.'"

Maddi smiled. Eden was always her favorite.

"You're such an annoying child, Eden," Erin growled. "I'll fuck anybody I want, mom."

"Oh, is that right?" Diana's lips turned up with a slight, evil curl. "You're a big girl, then. So when are you going to stop blowing your load in your sister's bowels and give me some grandchildren?"

Maddi's heart leaped. She knew it was only a matter of time before the cogs started to turn in Diana's twisted mind. Her cock throbbed again.

"Just haven't found the right girl, Mom." Erin shot a dismissive look at her sister before turning back.

"If I may make a suggestion," Diana leaned in close enough to smell the faint mix of Erin's sweat and floral deodorant. "Impregnating someone is one of the most glorious sensations a futanari can experience. But to truly want to understand the implications, you should get pregnant yourself."

"Me?!?" Erin's eyes widened. Her face burned as she chuckled nervously. "You think so?"

It was all Diana could do not to lick her lips. "Cute, young, athletic thing such as yourself. There's just something about seeing a girl your size with a baby bump that so breathtaking. You'd be almost as sexy as I was."

"Oh, please." Erin scoffed, her confidence returning.

"Hmph," Diana feigned her outrage and leaped to her feet. She glided over to her tall oak dresser and pulled open the eye-level drawer. "I figured that'd be your reaction." She returned to the bed with a thick wad of photos. "Here," She dropped them in Erin's open lap.

"Oh." Erin's eyes bulged at the sight of her mother's old pinups. At her uneducated guess, Diana was seven months pregnant, her nude body stretching the length of red velvet bench. Albeit flaccid, her thick cock served as a cushion for her overhanging belly. From golden head to curled French-manicured toes, Erin gasped at her mother's flawless skin and youthful thickness.

"Tell me again I wasn't the epitome of what a pregnant futanari should look like." Diana teased. "I was beautiful once."

"You still are," Erin said, unable to take her eyes off the picture. "I'm sorry if I made it sound like I didn't think so."

Diana wrapped her arm around Erin and gave the girl a peck on her neck. "I had these taken when I was pregnant with Beatrix. I'd be more than happy to have a set done for you once you get pregnant."

"Really?" Erin turned. "Aunt Maddi, are you getting pictures too?"

Maddi smiled. "Already scheduled. But I'm not nearly as beautiful as your mother." Then she did the unthinkable. Before Maddi drew another breath, she unhooked her robe and dropped it to the floor. Her bare feet stepped out of the pile and toward the bed, cock swinging beneath her belly's girth.

"You're too modest," Diana said. "Bring that cock over here and let me give it a kiss."

Maddi's heart raced as she edged closed. She winced with delight once she felt Diana's warm, plump lips on her throbbing head. "God," She cooed. "Your mother gives the best blowjobs."

"I want one!" Erin blurted out before slapping a hand over her mouth. "Oh, I didn't mean to say that out loud."

Diana giggled. "I'd be more than happy to give you one. But you've got to ask for it, honey."

Erin's chest visibly heaved as she clutched her chest in contemplation. She slowly shuffled in place, shimmying her shorts over her shapely thighs. Her beautiful six-inch shaft sprung up instantly. "It's been hard since I saw your pictures. And I'm still kinda worked up from Eden."

"So?" Diana shrugged.

"Mom," Erin breathed again heavily. "I want you to suck my cock."

Diana said nothing, instead descended between Erin's legs and engulfed her girth. Her lips tightened around her daughter's pulsing cock as she ran her tongue over the shaft. She bobbed with an erratic rhythm, teasing the girl's anxious thrusting. As Diana began to drool, she slurped with nasty slurping sounds, using her spit for extra lube.

"OH!" Erin cried. "JESUS FUCK!" Her palms clamped on Diana's shoulders as pleasure rattled her body. "Ugh!!" She grunted. Each spasm of her cock sent shockwaves through her body. She couldn't help but grab Diana's head and frantically fucked her mother's face. Her heart pounded, and her swollen balls slapped against Diana's wet chin. "So--close. So--fast." Erin moaned.

Maddi stepped back, cock in hand. She stroked long and slow as she watched her sister and daughter amid their first incestuous act. She looked over at Eden, who returned a glance. Maddi smiled. Eden smiled back. She had pulled her shorts down and pulled back her thick foreskin. Her cock was the obvious smallest of the four women, but she nevertheless stroked it proudly alongside her aunt and futa-mom.

"NGH!" Erin pursed her lips and tensed. Her panting grew loud and heavy. It was evident by her curled toes her cock exploded. The muscles in Diana's throat worked overtime to consume a boiling load of Erin's cream. Maddi and Eden watched Diana's cheeks inflate. Likewise, Erin's cum began to leak at the cracks of Diana's mouth.

"Oh god," Erin's breathless voice faded as she clutched her trembling stomach. As her wilted cock slipped free from her mother's drooling mouth, Erin recoiled. Nearly retching with disgust, inching her back into the bed's corner, she stammered. "W--what did we just do?!?"

Diana gulped one last time and delightfully ingested the vestige of her daughter's sinful spunk. She dried her mouth and offered Erin a tired, comforting smile as she wiped the sweat-soaked bangs from her face. "It's okay, honey. Really." She reached out to stroke Erin's fleeing leg.

"No, no, no." Erin blabbered on. She shook her head as panic settled set. "This is sick."

"I know that's what they want us to believe." Diana fought the urge to snicker as she reached to massage her daughter's naked thigh. "But once you let those feelings subside, the feeling is quite liberating." She inched closer and pursed her lips, looking back at Maddi longingly. "Believe me, I know I should now."

"Erin," Maddi sighed with a smile. "Your mother and I were drunk when first made love. I threw up after I realized what I did."

"Yeah," Diana agreed. "I woke up the next day with a pussy full of your Aunt Maddi's semen. I wanted to die. I was so disgusted with myself." She paused to bite her lip in contemplation. "But despite it all, I couldn't bring myself to take a shower. I walked around the house in a sundress with no panties just to feel it drip down my thighs. Then I realized something."

Erin dared not blink her wide dark eyes as she hung on her mother's every word. Her trembling arms laid across her flushed chest. "What?" She eked out.

Diana patted Erin's knee playfully. "I realized that Maddi had done something so forbidden, so vile. My sister's sperm was still swimming inside me, and it had no business being there." By this time, Diana's face and chest burned red, recalling her sinful unleashing. "It was so wrong that it was right. I dropped to my knees and prayed her sperm was burying inside my egg--then I just came." Diana said with a shiver. "I had the most intense orgasm in my life, just imagining my sister knocking me up."

"Now, you can tease Beatrix at Christmas." Maddi snickered.

Eden gasped before cupping her mouth around her gaping smile. "Oh my god! You guys were drunk when you made Beatrix?"

12