Crossword Puzzles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I turned her to face the full-length mirror, with me standing right there behind her.

"I have to do this," I whispered, "you're so beautiful..."

I lifted the hem of her dress and marveled as her smooth thighs came into view, then her hips encased in their wisp of gauze, then her trim waist, then the heavy breasts in their matching bra, which bounced joyfully as I swept the bodice up above them, her long neck, and finally, as I threw the dress to one side, her smiling face topped by its mussed hair.

We stood there gazing into the mirror, my dick pressed hard into the groove of her bum, just as I'd imagined it, my arms around her cupping her breasts. She herself reached round her back and undid the clasp, and from the front I eased the straps off her shoulders and pulled the cups away and down. Her breasts were an awesome sight to my eyes; they were magnificent, the proud, erect nipples set in the center of those pale orbs, highlighted by the dark brownish-red of her areolas. I brought my hands to her hips, hooked my fingers into the waistband of her panties and eased them down so she could step out of them. While I was kneeling there, I placed kisses on each of her ass-cheeks. As I stood up again, I ripped my own shirt off over my head and disentangled myself from my pants. We were both now totally naked. It felt so right.

She reached up behind her with one arm and drew my head down into her neck where I licked and bit and sucked her. Then she was turning in to me and was thrusting her pelvis forward to meet my dick. I walked her backwards towards her dressing table and as she felt it press against her ass, she sat back onto it. It looked like it had been manufactured with just this sort of episode in mind, because, with her arms clasped around my neck, she opened her legs wide and wrapped them around me, pulling me into her. My dick didn't need guiding, it had been waiting for this moment for a long time. So, I guessed, had Anne, because her pussy was already sopping wet as my knob-head was drawn unerringly to its entrance and slipped smoothly inside.

We paused momentarily to savour that moment of my cock bulging the walls of her hot sheath. And then we both pushed forward. Her head rolled back as she appreciated that extra bit of length from our mutual push. Then I drew away and then slammed back inside. Her legs were pulling me, her heels dug in around my waist. Then I was thrusting and thrusting and thrusting. The dressing table was rocking dangerously and multiple bottles of lotion, nail lacquer, perfume, began to tip over and roll drunkenly onto the floor. But we paid them no heed. There was another crash as a framed picture of a young me smashed into pieces. How symbolic... I lifted her, her legs still gripping me tightly, and walked her over to the bed, almost stumbling over the junk now strewn around beneath us. But I laid her down, gazed into her eyes and increased the tempo of my jerking. We were both on the verge... her 'yes... yes... yesssss...c'mon...!!' egged me on until the spasms of my cum ripped through my lower body and I was loading Anne's cunt to overflowing with my sperm. And she was laughing and wiping the sweat from her face and then from mine...

We lay there in that position for a while, me on top, stroking her face

Anne said, "See, I told you not to get too sweaty... you've only got so much to spare..."

I whispered, "Do you mind if I swear a little?"

She giggled, "You might as well...I don't think we've got many boundaries left..."

"Okay then. I just wanted to tell you... that was fucking brilliant!!"

Anne burst out laughing, and in so doing, compressed the walls of her cunt around my recovering shaft. I gently began to push into her once more. She gently responded. This time she allowed me to rest my upper body on my hands so I could gaze down at her breasts as they quivered like jellies from the vibrations. She was stroking my face too, but as the tempo increased, she transferred her hold to my shoulders, digging her nails in with each forward stroke. And by the time we came again, she was clinging on to my butt and whispering sweet obscenities into my ear.

Dad arrived home about an hour after we'd tidied up and resettled ourselves on the sofa. On hearing the car, we had time to make ourselves presentable, and when he came through the door, Mum was stretched out on the sofa with her head on my lap. I had my book open, right side-up, and she had the newspaper opened to the weekend crossword puzzle. It was a cryptic one. It might take a long time.

"This is ooh, so hard..." said Mum, the pen in her mouth.

Dad thought she meant the puzzle, but I knew she meant the dick that she'd gone down on just a few moments before with her bare ass in the air, and which was even now eagerly pressed up against the back of her head. Just the thought that she was lying there without panties...