Crouching Passion, Hidden Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, Delilah, Master Kim told me to lock up the dojang tonight. We're probably the only ones still here." Finally my bravery stood its ground. "Oh really, is that so?" I perked a brow, straightening up. She suddenly came forward, placing her hands to either side of my head on the door behind me, her body only centimeters from mine – I could feel the heat radiating from her. "It is." Bravery fell back on its ass again. I felt like I was falling under a spell from those dark eyes, which I could now tell were deep steel grey, as her face was only inches from mine. The stealthy tigress had easily cornered her prey... "Ought not let such a situation go to waste..." I heard myself say from a distance, wondering how my voice was ever able to get past my trembling lips without my bidding. "Nope," her reply was whispered only centimeters from my lips, her breath lighting a trail of passionate fire along them. Another breath and her lips were pressed against mine, wet and hot and firm.

Shock, pleasure, surprise, intensity...did I mention shock? For a moment I don't think my brain could even function – thankfully my lips took the initiative and kissed her back passionately. Just as my brain was beginning to register everything it frazzled again when her hand, stealthy as a snake, managed to slip up under my shirt and bra and clasp my breast. I gasped, and I felt a wicked smile beneath her continuing kisses. Her other hand slipped up to join the other, so that both of her hands were working at kneading my breasts. My pants suddenly became home to the Amazon Rainforest. Her body pressed up and ground against mine, and I let out a soft moan to her attentions – this only seemed to drive her on further. Her fingers expertly found and pinched my nipples delicately. I moaned louder, my hands wrapping around her, grabbing her ass and pulling her tightly against me. I kneaded the firmest ass I had ever felt as she delicately played with my nipples.

However, second base was not nearly enough for this hungry tigress – she wanted a homerun. Soon she was just as quickly pulling off my clothes as I was at hers. I was surprised that we both ended up naked as fast as we did, considering the flurry and confusion of appendages and twisted clothing. Horny throbbing passion has a way of either making clothes suddenly much easier to remove or mission impossible. I thanked my lucky stars it wasn't the latter.

I managed to ease her off me a bit to be able to take in her beautiful form. Smooth and tight, she made my jaw almost drop to the floor. "My god..." I mumbled intelligently, engrossed in her beauty. Her cheeks were instantly flaming, but so were mine as I noticed her eyes were ravishing me as well. However, the moment of admiration only lasted for a short while as soon we were back to the most intense kissing I had ever tasted. My knee wedged itself between her legs, and was instantly met by a river of warm wetness as she pushed herself back against me. She brought her own knee up to meet my hot flood, and for a long while we just rocked against one another – moaning, gasping, playing with each other's tongues and lips. It wasn't enough to make either of us cum – but it was enough to make us desperately want to. I decided to pull a stealthy snake on her, and suddenly had my hand between her legs, driving two fingers deep inside of her pounding womanhood. She moaned loudly, pressing herself against me, her nails driving into my back. Quickly I thrust my fingers in and out of her as she spread her legs wide, almost straddling me, to greet my attentions. My other hand reached up to twist her nipple each time I drove into her, bringing forth even louder moans from her. I soon found that listening to her moan in my ear was more delicious than anything I had even heard before. Screw Beethoven – give me a hot woman moaning in my ear any day.

Yet I soon found even these moans to be too tame – I suddenly dropped to my knees, instantly placing my mouth against her steaming pussy. She gasped and groaned at the same time, scratching against the door as she heaved in pleasure, grinding her pussy lips against my mouth and tongue. I tugged on her hips to pull her down to the ground, convincing her to lie down. I never once moved my mouth from her delicate wet flower. She tasted salty, and hot. Just the way I liked it. I drove my tongue inside of her as I flicked her clit rapidly with my fingers, pulling and pinching at it. She writhed and moaned beneath me, and I felt as if I were riding a bucking bronco. I kept my mouth securely attached to her womanhood, switching to flicking her clit with the tip of my tongue as I drove my fingers in and out of her. Deeper and deeper, harder and faster into her wet soft cavern. She seemed to love every second of it as her moans grew louder and her muscles trembled.

Every muscle strained in her body, begging to be released in a torrent of cum. She tasted so good, so incredibly hot, I wanted to eat her out for hours...but I knew such fast intense passion could not last that long. I screamed out a mental "CUM FOR ME" as I suddenly shoved my tongue inside of her beside my fingers, reaching my other hand up to twist her nipple, hard. She screamed aloud as she did just what I had mentally begged – a torrent of juices cascaded into my mouth, over my hand, as her muscles contracted tightly around that which I had driven deep into her pussy. She lay there moaning for a long while, twitching with each pulse that wracked through her hot cunt. I continued lapping at her soft velvet, not wanting to miss a drop of her ecstasy. Soon her squirming and moaning ended, and she pulled her sweet nectar away from me. But before I could protest, she had me pinned on my back, one hand rubbing my sopping pussy while the other twisted at a nipple. Her tongue worked my other nipple, as she gently nipped and sucked at it, occasionally switching between nipples.

Her hand was working wonders between my legs. She was furiously rubbing up and down my steaming hot cunt, which begged for her attentions. Occasionally she would pause at my clit, rubbing and pushing it around intensely. Other times she would slide her fingers inside of me, pump them in and out hard and deep, and then go back to rubbing the rest of my pussy. Her mouth and free hand continued working tag team with my nipples, making my back arch with pleasure. I was soon growing ever closer to orgasm, her fingers working my pussy so excellently. Then, without warning, she slid down my body, her tongue working up and down my pussy as her fingers had. Now both hands worked at my nipples as she vigorously licked up and down my crotch, sucking and occasionally nipping.

Soon her attentions focused solely on my clit, as she furiously licked at it with the tip of her tongue, shoving it about, sucking at it, gently biting at it. I moaned and squirmed....and just as she had me ever closer to the edge, she shoved her soft, wet, expert tongue inside me. I screamed, and it only took a few hard deep tonguings to make me cum inside her mouth. Yet she didn't stop. She continued shoving her tongue in and out of me, all around, licking and sucking at every internal crevice. I bucked wildly, screaming and grabbing at the back of her head as I came again, pouring my juices into her mouth. Soon I collapsed and she cleaned up my wetness, making each orgasmic pulse even more intense, slinking up to my body to wrap her arms around my still shaking form. She leaned back to look me in the eyes once I had regained my breath for the most part. With a wicked smile on her lips she asked, "So, this weekend...your place or mine?"

12