Crowded Room Of Desire

Story Info
Hot sex in a public place.
2k words
4.31
73.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
normique
normique
51 Followers

He walked into the bar, not really knowing why, just that he had to be here. It was larger on the inside then it looked like from the outside, and the number of people there surprised him. This was more then a bar, it looked like an upper class lounge, and it was very dark. Darker then most bars. Music was playing, people were mulling around with drinks in their hands. A few couples were on the dance floor, moving sensuously to the music. He walked to the bar, sat on a stool, and waited for the bartender. Looking around, he noticed something else unusual. The tables had tablecloths on them that reached to the floor. There was a large mirrored ball that hung from the ceiling above the dance floor, that sent sparkles of soft light slowly around the room. Nothing unusual about that, he thought. The bartender asked what he was drinking tonight and he ordered Scotch on the Rocks. Looking around as he sipped, he noticed more people coming into the bar. Some came alone, as well as couples. It looked overly crowded and he wondered how many more people were going to stop in. There must be something special going on here tonight, he thought to himself.

Turning back to his drink, he noticed a large mirror opposite him that covered the entire wall. "What kind of place is this?" he thought. Then he saw her in the mirror. So did every other man in the bar. She walked in alone. Tall! Blonde! Built! Stunning! She wore a short, but not too short, tight, low cut, black dress, and she wore it with style. Her long legs were curvaceous and he felt himself stir. This was a woman he had to meet! He watched her look around the crowded room and walk toward the only empty seat left, but she didn't just walk....she glided. She held her head up, her shoulders back, and her ample bosom led the way. This woman had breeding and class written all over her!

The table was in an out of the way corner, not to far from the bar. He left his stool and walked to the table, arriving at the same time she did. He held her chair out and she looked at him and said, "Thank you," as she was seated. Her voice was low...throaty....and sexy. He estimated her age to be between 45 and 50. Older then himself. Older women turned him on. They are at their sexual peak, have experience, and are not afraid to ask for what they want. She also had a wedding ring on her finger. Perfect! he thought to himself.

Looking at him she said, "Waiter, will you please bring me a gin and tonic."

He looked at her with a grin that only enhanced his good looks, and said, "I'm sorry ma'am, but I'm not the waiter."

"Oh, please forgive me, I just assumed."

"Forgiven," he said, "But now I seem to have a problem. When I moved from the bar to hold your chair out for you, someone took my stool. It seems like I have no where to sit now. Since this is the only table with an empty chair, may I join you?"

She looked around, looked back at him, flashed him a knockout smile, and said, "Yes, please have a seat."

He complied, called the waiter over, and ordered a drink for her, as well as one for himself. Offering her his hand, he said, "Hello, my name is Tom."

She shook his hand and said, "How do you do, Tom, my name is Kristen."

He held her soft hand a moment longer and said, "Pleased to meet you, Kristen."

"My pleasure," she said, as she gently pulled her hand away.

He thought he saw her blush, and he liked that.

They talked as they sipped several drinks apiece. She told him her marriage was over. There had been no sex for a long time. Her husband just was not interested anymore, so she decided she was going to go out looking for what she needed. Both were feeling mellow, when he asked her to dance. Since it was very crowded, they had to walk single file to the dance floor, he behind her, watching her hips swing with each step. He felt his cock stir.

The dance floor was extremely crowded, so he held her close, delighted with the feel of her breasts against his chest. His arm around her waist. She was almost as tall as he was, and he was over 6 feet. She was nice to hold. He recognized her perfume as Chanel # 5. This lady was class all the way! Halfway through the dance, she put both her arms around his neck, and laid her head on his left shoulder. He buried his face in her sweetly scented hair. Damn! She smells good, he thought.

They stood together, barely able to move. People were shoulder to shoulder at the bar and on the dance floor. She lifted her head, looked at him, lowered her eyes to his lips, and kissed him, barely brushing her lips with his, over and over again, until he took her lips and devoured them with his mouth. She sucked in her breath and he groaned. Their tongue's sought each other's and they explored. She sucked his tongue and he felt himself harden. She felt his cock on her stomach and her heart began to pound. The sensual kiss ended. He took her arm and led her off of the dance floor, pushing their way back to the table. He held her chair to seat her, and when she was seated, whispered in her ear, "Kristen, I want to make love to you." Her eyes were dreamy and her face was flushed. He didn't know if it was from the drinks or from passion. He didn't care. All he knew was that he wanted her, and he wanted her now. What he was thinking was risky. He looked across the room, it seemed even darker now, more crowded, music playing loudly, everyone into their own thing, and not paying attention to anyone else. When he looked back at her, she seemed to read his mind, and nodded.....yes.

She pulled her low neckline down even lower, revealing the most beautifully shaped, and milky white breasts he had ever seen. His cock was so hard it hurt! He slumped down in his chair, and very slowly slid under the table, where he was completely hidden by the tablecloth. She had slumped down in her chair until her pussy was right on the edge. Her short dress was hiked up to her waist and her long legs were spread. She had no panties on.

He buried his face between her legs and teased her with his tongue. He loved the smell and taste of a woman! He opened her wide and did figure eights with his tongue across her clit. He heard her gasp as he plunged his tongue all the way into her hot, wet, pussy. His tongue fucked her relentlessly, until he felt her stiffen, and then he stopped. She whimpered her frustration and protest. He smiled as he licked her juices off of his mustache, savouring it.

She had laid her head on the table and lifted the tablecloth just enough to give him easy access to her breasts. Two white globes for his pleasure and for hers. Her hard pink nipples invited him to feast. He did, with abandon! He suckled each one separately and together. So tasty, so soft yet firm and lovely to fondle. He drew each nipple to its full length. She was squirming in her chair now. He could hear her moans and heavy breathing, just barely over the noise in the room. He pinched each hard nub between his thumb and forefinger, as he once again, lowered his head to her pussy.

He took her distended hard clit into his mouth and sucked it deep, and furiously, while rolling, and pinching each nipple. She exploded with such intensity and jerking, that he thought he would lose her clit, but he held on, driving her crazy. He could hear her cries of pleasure, and it pleased him to know that he was responsible for her ecstasy. When she began to relax, he stuck his tongue deep inside of her, and sucked, and licked her dry. Wiping his face with the tablecloth, he sat back down in his chair.

She made herself presentable, and was smiled a most satisfied smile at him. He nodded 'yes' at her and she slipped under the table.

He felt her unzip his pants and reach in for his cock. It was so long, and so thick, and so hard, that she had difficulty removing it. When it was free, she gasped at his size. It was the biggest cock she had ever seen!! Perhaps 11 inches long and 4 inches around. He knew what she must have been thinking and he grinned.

Starting at his balls and working her way up, she put her hot....wet....tongue on his cock, and licked it the full length, time after time, until she had licked every glorious inch of it. He was as hard as steel! He gasped, and then moaned, when he felt her dip the tip of her tongue into the tip of his cock to taste his precum. She was making circles around the head with her tongue....faster....and....faster, then sucked, teasing him with her suction. She stopped, and he felt her kissing...licking....and sucking his balls. He moaned and almost fell out of his chair. She stopped again, and he wondered what she could possibly do next! He felt her hand on his cock, stroking it. Long....firm....slow strokes. He wanted to cum, but took long....slow breaths....to prolong this pleasure. She put as much of his cock into her mouth as she could, and sucked it deep and fast. She took him to the back of her throat and his hips moved to meet her as he fucked her throat....in and out...in and out....in and out. He couldn't stand this sweet torture any longer and capturing her head with his hands, holding it to him, he spurted hot cum down her throat. He didn't want it to ever end!

He was still hard! Still hot! Beside himself with lust for her! He slipped under the table too. She was on her knees, just the way he wanted her, with her head and arms on the chair for support. Her bare ass was high and he could see her wet pussy. The entrance to paradise. He entered her an inch at a time, feeling her slickness, her tightness, and warmth, enveloping his throbbing cock. Her inner muscles grabbed him and pulled him in....deeper....and....deeper. He imagined her eyes getting bigger and bigger as he entered her. So huge was he. He gave her the rest with 0ne hard thrust, and heard her cry out with pleasure. He laid his upper body on her back, reached around and held her breasts in his hands, then began to thrust in earnest. He was so hard! She was so wet and tight!! He fucked her. Fucked her hard! Pumping! Pumping! She met each thrust, wanting all of him inside of her. He felt his balls tighten. Felt that familiar sensation of release coming. He reached up, grabbed a handful of her hair, and pulled her head back, as he pounded her without mercy, his balls slapping her ass, fucking her like an animal!! He felt his orgasm rising and filled her with his hot release.

He lay there, on her back, until he could breath again, then removed his cock from her, watching his ejaculate run out of her beautiful opening, then used the tablecloth to wipe her off. They righted themselves, sat back in their chairs, and smiled at each other.

She's even more beautiful now, he thought to himself. He brought the back of her hand to his lips and kissed it tenderly. She stood, smoothed her dress over her shapely figure, took a step toward him, gave him a searing kiss, and walked away.

He never saw her again, except in the wee hours of every morning, in his memory.

normique
normique
51 Followers