Crowe's Nest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tall black man gripped the small orb tighter, and sucked one hard into his mouth. His tongue bathed the engulfed breast.

"Ohhhhhhh," she moaned, feeling the tide inside her crest and crash. "Ooooooo, goddddddddd."

He released the breast, pinching it between his fingers as he straightened, and rammed his tongue deep into her mouth. She sucked the breath raggedly from his lungs as she moaned and breathed her way through the quaking orgasm that raged. She wrapped an arm around his neck, and tugged roughly at him as she tried to get closer than close. Crowe hoisted her into his arm, and raised her above his protruding cock.

"Put it in me," she moaned.

Her wet finger found the big stiff stalk of a cock, and held it steady as he lowered her onto its tip. It popped past her elastic opening, and slid slowly. She released him, and used the excited fingers to spread the clinging lips of her pussy wide. She gradually swallowed more and more of him. Crowe's big hands held the firmness of her ass cheeks. Her legs hung limp on the outsides of his long powerful legs. She wrapped her free arm about his neck, hiked her heels above his tight ass, and waited.

"Do it," she groaned. "Please, do it."

He raised and lowered her ass several times, lubing his shaft while prying her pussy open farther. Finally, she dug her heels in at the small of his strong back, and pumped herself along the cock without any assistance from him.

"Ooooooo, it's so...hard," she breathed into his neck as she pushed harder.

She swung her slender legs wide to the sides, and grunted as Crowe's pelvis slammed hard against hers, mashing her bloated little clit between. The pressure was intense, and her body shivered again.

"I'm cummmming...!" she screamed. "Oooooooo! Put me on my back! Fuck me on my back!"

Crowe sank to his knees, bent at the waist, and laid her gently on the floor. He mounted her, and slammed his piston into her again. His ass bobbed steadily as he drilled his cock to her core over and over again. She flailed beneath him helplessly, as the big bulbous head slammed her cervix repeatedly. She exploded again and again around the black drill bit until she thought she might actually lose consciousness. Suddenly, she felt the urgency in his stroking, and she knew he was going to cum.

"In my mouth," she cried in excitement. "I want you to cum in my mouth."

The long black man uncorked her stuffed pussy, scurried up on his knees, and straddled her pretty face. He gripped his well-oiled spike, pierced her open lips perfectly, and began flooding her warm mouth with his spitting seed. The young woman gulped as quickly as she could, but in the end, she turned her head slightly, and let the thick sticky juice pour from her lips. It dripped in a heavy gush down her cheek and delicately etched chin, spilling onto her heaving chest.

She drained his black balls dry, and sucked at the tip of his cock until the snake ceased its jerking and spitting completely. She wrapped her small hand about it, released it from her mouth, and took a deep breath.

"God," she groaned.

She offered a weak smile and laughed, her face glistening heavily from his sperm. Crowe crawled between her legs again and laughed. He cupped her head in his hands, kissed her, and began cleaning the spilled semen from her face. When he was done, he kissed her again, letting it drip into her mouth. The beautiful young woman kissed and swallowed hungrily until the last remnant of his seed was gone. He pulled back slightly, and smiled into her eyes.

"Am I a good fuck?" she asked curiously, but in a tone that was much more confident.

"You...are an excellent fuck, Erin, and...a very desirable woman," Nelson Crowe grinned, and kissed her again gently.

*****

At 11 P.M., the following evening, Nelson Crowe arrived at the Midnight Sun. He went in, and casually eyed the huge dimly lit dance hall. It was pretty typical in its layout. A well-stocked bar lined with tall stools ran almost the entire length of one side of the room. A couple of steps down, was the lounge area that consisted of tables and chairs that formed a half circle around a very large dance floor. Dance music blared at a level that was practically earsplitting. The entire room pulsed with its heavy beat.

This bar was the place where Lakeland College students gathered to drink, dance, and on occasion, raise pure hell away from campus. It was almost always packed to capacity, and this evening was no exception. The black professor worked his way slowly through the dense wave of young students who milled about, keeping his eye on the overcrowded dance floor, and the sea of bodies there. Colored lights flashed and rolled to the snappy beat of the music, but the sea of dancers, inched along at the pace of calm, ocean water.

Megan Wolff watched the professor from the dance floor as he reached the rear of the bar, and disappeared into the dark hallway there. She smiled, turned toward Simon Brune, and whispered something in his ear. Then, she made her way slowly off the floor, and she too, disappeared down the dark hallway. Brune was oblivious to any of it as he continued his dance with the woman nearest to him.

The tall shapely coed went through the big heavy door at the rear of the hallway, and found Nelson Crowe waiting in the dark narrow alley beyond. She rushed at him, jumped into his arms, and kissed him hard and furiously as she walked him into the deep shadow next to a large trash bin on the far side of the alley.

"I'm horny as hell thinking about you," she said when she tore her lips away. "We've got about ten minutes."

She quickly unzipped his pants, reached inside his shorts, and gripped his flaccid cock in her hot hand. She looked up to see the black man looking at her with a suspicious glint.

"What's the name of this little game you're playing tonight, Ms. Wolff?" he asked coolly.

"It's called revenge, Professor. Do you know it? I'm going to kill two birds with one stone here," she explained as she pulled the black cock through the fly hole, and began stroking it slowly. "My date's gonna come through that door in about ten minutes to eat my hot pussy, and I'm going to have a big surprise for him, if you're up to this."

Crowe just smiled, and watched as Megan Wolff turned, quickly undid her pants, pushed them to her knees, and stuck her big shapely ass out at him. As he moved in behind her, stroking his long cock to full erection, she raised her heavy sweater, tugged her bra up, and let her huge melons fall free. She gripped the edge of the trash bin for balance, and grunted deeply as she felt the black man's hot poker slice into her damp warm pussy.

"Ohhhh, shit," she whimpered as the battering ram-like head slammed the bottom of her oily hole. "Ohhhh, yeah.... Fuck this little girl good, baby. I'm soooooo hot."

The tall woman bent harder at the waist, dropped her head between her outstretched arms, and began pushing her pussy back at the jabbing black cock hard. Crowe gripped her hips to stop her thrusting, and his own hips pumped with reckless abandon. He rammed her hard several times, then sank his big cock to the hilt, and rode her big ass from side to side. He could feel the head of his cock against the hard barrier of her cervix. She could feel it too. She threw her head back, grunted, and pushed her knees wider.

"Ohhhhh, make me cum, baby," she pleaded in a tone that was sexy, and well beyond her years. "I'm so close."

Crowe hands engulfed her large warm breasts, mashed them to her chest, and pulled her tighter. She danced even harder on his cock. She reached between her spread legs, cupped his big balls, and squeezed them gently. Her clit rode heavily against her wrist, providing additional stimulation. Suddenly, her entire body shook, and she gasped hard like it was her last breath.

"Shit!" she shouted. "I'm cumming. Oh, god, I'm cumming!"

The tall black man felt her pussy spasm violently around his cock. The muscles twitched uncontrollably like thousands of little fingers massaging his prodding rod. He started to pound her harder, and faster. The shapely woman moaned her way through several more orgasms as he coaxed along his own. Suddenly, he stiffened behind her.

"Ohhhhh, shoot it," she begged excitedly. "Shoot it in me. Fill my sweet pussy."

He grunted deeply like an animal, and pumped his cum into her in powerful gushes. He collapsed forward when his balls were emptied, and braced his hands on the edge of the trash bin around her. They each spent the next minute catching their breath. The shapely young co-ed pushed back and straightened, and his spent cock fell free of her cum-soaked pussy. She turned, and kissed him in rushed passion. She quickly pulled her pants back up over her freshly fucked hole.

"Have you ever watched another man eat your cream from a woman?" she asked impishly. "Want to?"

Crowe just laughed heartily.

"Go stand over there," she said, nodding at the back of the dark alley.

She watched Crowe walk slowly into creeping shadow. She didn't bother to zip her pants. She jammed a hand into her panties, and began massaging gently. Simon Brune came through the back door of the bar like clockwork. He stumbled across the alley, stopped in front of her, and grinned drunkenly.

"Whatcha doin'?" he asked, lustily.

"Making myself ready for you, baby," she replied with as much lust.

The big man almost leapt onto her. His hands were all over her, pulling and caressing. She fended them off almost casually as she let him overheat himself. Finally, she slammed her hands against his big broad shoulders, and he stopped. He dropped quickly to his knees, gripped the top of her pants, and pulled them down slowly. He pressed his face against the tiny red patch of pubic hair that popped into view.

"Come on, baby," she coaxed anxiously. "I'm so wet for you."

The young man pulled her pants down until they were just above her knees, and he stared hungrily at the fleshy bulb of her pussy. It was slightly agape like an opening bud, and it glistened with lubricant. He breathed in excitement a few times, and buried his face. The smell of her drove him crazy. He rubbed his mouth and cheeks over the cum-saturated slit, and began licking and sucking at it as if it provided him a life-giving fluid.

"How do I taste, baby?" she whispered, smiling down at him.

"Mmmmmmm," he grunted, and continued lapping like a starved animal.

Megan Wolff pushed her head and shoulders against the wall at her back, and shoved her pussy harder into the man's face. His hands cupped her ass, and he fed on. The pretty coed entwined her hand into his sweaty hair, and tugged, pulling his mouth even tighter to her bloated clit.

"Mmmmm, yeah, right there," she whispered, holding his head firmly to her.

He pressed the flat of his tongue against the tip of her little boat, and flicked it rapidly. It made the woman jump, and stiffen.

"Ohhh, you're gonna make me cum," she moaned, in jagged little breaths.

She thought of Nelson Crowe, hiding somewhere in the murky shadows, watching them, and the throbbing quake rumbled inside her. Her orgasm burst, and the muscles of her overworked pussy started to twitch again. She flooded the big man's face with the thick liquid the black professor had deposited inside her, and he greedily drank down every bit before pulling his mouth away. Megan Wolff felt a strange sense of vindication as she looked down at the big, handsome man kneeling before her, his face glistening with another man's cum.

"Told you that you could make me gush," she said with a contented smile. "Was it good, baby?"

"Mmmmmmm," he smiled up at her. "Nectar of the Gods."

"Come on, you need to clean up," she grinned.

She helped the big man to his feet, entwined her arm in his, and they walked back to the door together. As they reached it, she looked to the end of the alley, grinned broadly, and blew a kiss. She giggled playfully, and went inside.

Crowe stepped from the shadows, and walked slowly back up the alley. He stopped briefly in front of the heavy door of the bar, and looked at it. He broke into thunderous laughter that echoed, pulled his jacket tighter, and continued on. He was still laughing when he reached the street and disappeared.

*****

Crowe didn't cross paths with Jillian Blake until late the following week in the faculty dining room where she was having lunch with her stepmother. He did not wish to intrude on their time together, so he just waved as he was seated at his table on the far side of the crowded room. The student waiter quickly took his lunch order, and he settled in with some reading he needed to do.

A short time later, Susan Blake paid the lunch check, and rose from the table. The young woman rose also. The pretty dean said a few parting words to the pretty co-ed, pecked her lightly on the cheek, and hurried off. Crowe guessed that she was on the run with a full schedule of meetings. Jillian Blake smiled at him from where she stood, and then, walked over. She sat down, and gave the handsome black man a long look. Crowe grinned faintly under her silent scrutiny.

"Erin Gault told me to tell you that she really enjoyed the evening," she finally said. "And, Meg Wolff wanted me to tell you that she apologizes for her haste. She said she'd really like to see you again sometime."

Crowe just nodded slightly.

"Looks like things are going good with you and your stepmom," he finally said, changing the subject.

"We're getting on with understanding one another," she smiled.

Crowe just gave her another slight nod.

"...So," she said, after a bit of silence between them. "Tomorrow night, I've got that little surprise for you. Can you make it?"

"Where?" Crowe asked automatically.

"At the house," the young woman replied. "My stepmom is working late, so there's a window of opportunity."

"Don't you think that's a little risky?" he asked, matter-of-factly.

"Well, there are always choices to be made," she smiled coyly. "... ...Trust me."

"...All right," Crowe said coolly, and offered a supportive smile

"Thanks," the pretty young woman said with gratitude, and rose from the table. "Nothing ever gets in the way of sex with you, Dr. Crowe. I like that most about you. See you tomorrow night."

He watched her walk toward the dining room exit and disappear. He cracked a satisfied smile as the thoughts of her lingered in his head. She was a maelstrom, sweeping everything in her path into the undertow. Her desire for sexual encounter radiated, spilling onto anyone she let into her small circle of life. Her thirst for the carnal delights was voracious, and she would feed at will. Nelson Crowe liked that about her. She reminded him a lot of...him.

*****

The Blake residence was lit in entirety. Crowe could hear music playing inside as he ascended the walkway to the house. It was soft, mellow, and vaguely familiar to him, and he was surprised that Jillian Blake had selected it.

He let himself in without knocking, and eyed what could be seen of the house from the small foyer. The music was coming from the stereo unit in the living room, but it was void of people. He took a quick glance at the empty bottle of wine and the two used glasses on the large round coffee table. A familiar heat surged through his long lean frame, and his sleepy cock lurched in anticipation as he walked on quietly toward the bedrooms in the dark hallway at the rear of the house.

The soft sound of voices came from beyond the middle door on the hallway. Crowe walked quietly to it, filled the doorway with his slender frame, and peered at the two women on the oversized bed. Each was naked. Jillian Blake sat against the heavy wooden headboard, her sleek legs stretched straight and spread open. A pretty young Asian woman lay between them. Her head nestled gently against the pretty co-ed's chest. Her feet were pulled tightly to her body, and she played between spread knees with eager experienced fingers. Crowe nodded a silent greeting to Jillian Blake, and let his eyes fall immediately back to the woman against her.

She was a miniature figure of the feminine form, exact in every way, but appearing much more fragile. Her delicate facial features were soft and traditional, the small eyes that were perfectly set on her round face, the small indistinct nose, the thin rose-colored lips, and the smooth opaque skin. Her long satiny black hair stretched long and straight to a point well below her waist. Her small breasts were fully developed, and tipped with little eraser-like nipples that almost begged to be sucked. Her hips were slight. The tiny mound of her pussy was completely void of pubic hair, giving her the look of woman and child at the same time. She was stunning, and Crowe couldn't pry his eyes away.

Her body stiffened and shivered suddenly, and her fingers ceased their anxious caressing. She smiled lazily, moments later, and opened her eyes slowly. She gasped at the sight of the tall black man standing silently in the doorway, but her narrow black eyes calmed when she recognized him. Jillian Blake laughed and kissed the woman lightly on the top of the head gently, and looked at Crowe.

"This is my friend, Kimiko Matsura. She's magnificent, isn't she?" she asked proudly. "Kimiko was with me the day that you and I met in that stairwell on campus, and she's been very curious about you."

The tall professor responded with an easy smile, and he began to remove his clothes. The young Asian co-ed sighed out her renewed arousal quietly, closed her eyes, and slid her tiny fingers back between her legs. Jillian Blake slithered carefully from beneath her, as if trying not to awaken her. She laid the tiny woman gently on her back, and walked to where Crowe stood.

"I've" got to go," she whispered softly.

"Where?" Crowe asked quickly, his voice just above a whisper.

"Trust me," Jillian Blake smiled.

The black man said nothing more. The pretty young woman kissed him lightly on the lips, and walked out of the room.

Crowe took a deep breath, walked to the side of the bed, and knelt there. His eyes stared at the delicate figure that twisted under mounting excitement. He reached carefully for the woman's hand, and gently raised it from her pussy. The fingers glistened heavily with her slippery lubricant. He raised them slowly to his mouth, and began sucking gently. He slid his own big hand to her pussy, and mimicked her stroking. The young Asian co-ed moaned at the warmth, and strength in his prying fingers. He lowered his mouth slowly to one stiff bud of a nipple, and engulfed it tenderly. A single finger slipped suddenly into her gaping gash, and the tiny woman shuddered around it.

Without warning, she arched her hips hard, clamped quivering thighs tightly around his hand, and exploded with the intensity of a volcanic eruption. A blissful scream roared through the room, surprising Crowe momentarily. He stopped his fingering, and continued his sucking at her hard nipple. The Asian woman thrashed wildly, her body swept up completely in the raging current of the orgasmic wave.

"Oooooooo!" she screamed, with only the slightest hint of an accent. "It's...still...cu-cu-cummmming."

Suddenly, she fell hard to the bed. Her legs fell limp, still parted. Her groans softened, but Crowe coaxed her with the finger until she ceased moving or moaning.

~~

Jillian Blake stared into the mirror above her dresser, and applied a thin coat of clear gloss to her lips carefully. She took a final look at her womanly form, smiled at herself, and walked slowly from her bedroom. She slid into a warm full-length overcoat that she pulled from the foyer closet, and pulled it tightly around her. She quietly left the house, her heels clicking hurriedly on the concrete walkway as she dashed to her car. Moments later, the motor started, and faded quickly on the dense night air.