Crowe's Nest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~

After a brief period of recovery, Kimiko Matsura weakly reached for Nelson Crowe's sturdy wrist, hastily pulled herself into a sitting position, and swung her dainty feet over the edge of the bed. Crowe rose to his feet again, towering above her. Suddenly, the tiny Asian co-ed stared eye to eye with the black cock that poked straight from his body, swaying lazily under its blood-engorged heft.

She gasped in apparent shock, but her inky eyes sparkled brightly with curious excitement. Her small hand reached cautiously, as if it was something dangerous, and to be handled with the greatest of care. Her tiny fingers curled gingerly around it. Their touch was feathery and highly arousing. More blood surged into meaty stalk of a cock, causing it to jerk, and stiffen even more in her hand.

The little co-ed pumped the searing rod tentatively a few times, seemingly becoming more certain of it with each push of her petite hand. Suddenly, she pulled its slack black foreskin over the big knob of a cock head, and squeezed hard. She pushed the slack sheath of skin back down the rock hard shaft, dipped her head smoothly, and fed the broad tip of it into her mouth.

She bathed the head of Crowe's cock lavishly with an eager tongue, and the black professor watched in silent amazement as it burrowed deeper and deeper into her oral cavity, stretching it to capacity, and seemingly beyond. Saliva dripped around his big black pole in abundance, having no other passage of escape from her mouth. Still, she did not flinch or pull away once as his cock pushed on.

The Asian co-ed inhaled a sudden short jagged burst of air through her nostrils when the hard cock pressed into the recesses of her throat the first time. Her little white hands rose urgently, and pressed firmly against Crowe's powerful thighs. He stopped pushing abruptly, and the tiny co-ed concentrated on relaxing her taut throat muscles. In mere seconds, she cupped his firm ass cheeks, dug her nails deep, and pulled him forward.

Crowe began thrusting slowly into her overstuffed little mouth again. He cupped the back of her head gently in one massive hand, and pumped his hips repeatedly, pushing only far enough to sink the tip of his long cock into the tightness of her throat. The sensation was incredibly indescribable. He just threw his head back, closed his eyes, and savoring each thrust.

Suddenly, the little Asian co-ed jerked her head to one side, dislodging the meaty stalk. It fell from her mouth, and she gripped it tightly in her fist again. Her other hand moved immediately to her jaws, and massaged away the deep ache the massive cock had caused. She grinned weakly up at the tall black man, and Crowe nodded his satisfaction behind an approving smile.

~~

Susan Blake looked up with a start as her stepdaughter walked into her office. She offered the young woman a relieved little smile as the sudden fear that had gripped her began to fade away.

"God, Jillian, you scared the hell out of me," she said excitedly, her breathing still irregular. "What are you doing here? Is anything wrong?"

"No, nothing is wrong," the young woman said calmly. "Just thought you might like some company."

"That's sweet," the pretty dean said pleasantly. "I'm really about finished here."

"Good," Jillian Blake said. "I brought something for you."

"Hope it's something to eat," Susan Blake said quickly, looking back to the papers on her desk. "I'm absolutely famished."

"Me too," the pretty young woman chuckled softly.

The little chuckle made the pretty dean look at her stepdaughter again. One look into those hungry blue eyes, and Susan Blake understood immediately the situation she found herself in.

"No, Jillian," she said firmly.

"I hate that word," the young co-ed said coolly, and began slowly toward the desk.

"I'll say this again..., and I want you to listen to me," the pretty dean said steadfastly. "You and I can't do this."

"Because you're my stepmother?" the young woman questioned.

"Because, I'm...just not...comfortable with it," Susan Blake replied, choosing her words carefully.

"Aren't you?" Jillian Blake said calmly, cutting her stepmother off as she stopped at the back edge of the desk.

The pretty young co-ed removed her hands from the pockets of the heavy coat she had clutched tightly to her body until that moment. She opened it, and revealed her naked body. Susan Blake just stared. Suddenly, there were no meaningful words in her head. Her concentration waned. She felt almost removed, like the moment, and control was slipping from her. A familiar heat engulfed her as she stared at the bare flesh exposed beneath the open coat.

"Jillian," the woman said faintly almost pleading. "I can't be..."

"Just be my friend," the young woman cut in gently. "That's all."

Susan Blake's eyes rose slowly to the calm pools of deep blue that stared back at her, and she had no will to resist.

"Just let it happen," the young woman continued, and let the coat slip from her shoulders.

It fell to the carpet with a soft swish, and Jillian Blake stood completely naked before her stepmother. Susan Blake just stared in awe at the young woman's body. Her eyes rose slowly again, and she nodded slightly.

Jillian Blake moved forward cautiously until she stood at the backside of the desk. She stopped briefly. Susan Blake rolled her chair back from the desk, and the young girl moved in front of her. She sat on the edge of the desk, and slowly slid onto it.

The pretty dean reached tentatively for the bare flesh of one of her stepdaughter's naked legs, and touched it lightly. Goose bumps rose like hundreds of little whitecaps on the young co-ed's smooth sensitive skin. The blond woman smiled in wonderment at the effect her mere touch had.

She rolled her big chair closer, bent, and pressed her lips gently to the sensitive skin her hand had touched. It was warm and alive, twitching beneath her lips. Susan Blake breathed out heavily, submitting to the growing fire inside her, and Jillian Blake smiled softly in satisfaction.

The pretty dean began kissing excitedly up the young woman's leg until she reached the quivering mound at the center of the young woman's body. She stared at the slightly agape hole there for a long moment. Never had she felt such fervent desire for sex with another woman. She felt her stepdaughter's hand at the back of her head, tugging gently. Susan Blake let her face fall slowly. She rubbed her lips lavishly over the quivering mound, pressed her mouth into the moist sweet bush, and began sucking hungrily. Jillian Blake laid back on the desk. She placed her feet on the arms of the chair, closed her eyes, and rode her stepmother's mouth in silence.

~~

Kimiko Matsura rose suddenly, and pushed Nelson Crowe to the bed. She was on top of him before his long frame had stopped bouncing on the springy mattress. She pushed her tight little round ass back against his shaft, riding the slick lips of her smoldering vagina along its hardness. She reached back, gripped it firmly, and poked it at her tight opening. Her hips rolled slowly, and the boulder-like cock head pressed into her pussy with the feel of a hard pop from somewhere inside her.

"Aaaaaaaaaa," she winced softly in pain, her black eyes staring at his. "...I am...a...virgin."

His shock was clearly evident. The little Asian coed held herself very still, as if she was afraid to move. She barely even appeared to breathe. She just hung there on the tip of his hard black spear, the bitter pain lingering grudgingly inside. Her narrow shadowy eyes rose to a point above him, and stared vacantly as she concentrated.

Crowe held himself still to allow the pretty woman the chance to get used to his thick hard cock. She squirmed almost restlessly above him, and his cock head twitched wildly in excitement at her pussy's vise-like grip. The young coed shuddered suddenly, and her tiny stuffed hole slobbered, lubricating her mercifully.

Her fingernails dug into the flesh of his chest, and she pushed her hips steadily until the big lance began to slide slowly through her stubborn folds. She tried to breathe, and she wanted to scream, but she could do neither. When his cock hit the bottom of her torture passage, she collapsed gratefully against his chest. The tension within her faded away almost magically. A short time later, she rose from his chest, placed her hands firmly there, and pumped her hips gingerly.

"It is...so...big, as Jillian said" she said softly, and shivered as if the words themselves had excited her.

Crowe just watched the pretty Asian woman. He did not move, or say a word. Finally, Kimiko Matsura looked down at him, and she smiled calmly.

"I am fine...now," she said. "...Fuck with me...please."

The slender black man braced his shoulders against the bed, and pushed his hips hard into the air. The young Asian co-ed's body vaulted with them, pushing her pussy still deeper onto his black stake.

"Oooooooo! Ohhhhhhhhhhh!" she screamed at his sudden thrust, the sheer power of it, and the incredible pressure she felt at her core.

His tiny fingers dug slowly between her legs until they could feel the hardness of her clit. They stroked rapidly. She pressed her feet to the bed, and her body danced sexily to the sensations she felt.

"Godddddddd," she moaned deeply, placed her hands on his stomach, and began pumping her tiny pussy madly. "I'm...going to... ... ...cumming! Ohhhhh!"

Crowe let his hips fall abruptly, pulling his long hot cock from her. He sat up, and clamped his mouth to her inflamed gash before she was fully aware of his cock being gone. His tongue dug and swiped at her bloated little clit relentlessly, and quickly, her body began to tremble.

"Cumming! Ohhhhhhh, I'm... Ahhhhhh!" she screamed, her body twisting violently above him.

Suddenly, her tiny hands reached for his face, and she pushed at him frantically, her body incapable of handling the extreme pleasure of his tongue. Crowe pulled back, and the little Asian woman fell into his lap. She quickly wrapped her arms around his neck, and kissed him deeply, her body still tinged with orgasmic delight.

~~ Susan Blake stared blankly at the room as she breathed her way through the hard rush of her orgasm. She leaned back in her chair, her legs wide apart. Her stepdaughter knelt between them, licking slowly.

"Ooooooh..., Jillie..., like that," she moaned. "Right there!"

Her hands reached for the young woman, and held onto her tightly. Her hips jumped, and she breathed raggedly through clenched teeth.

"I'm cumming...so hard!" she screamed frantically.

The pretty young co-ed pulled her mouth away quickly, leaving her stepmother on the sharp edge of her orgasmic tide. She smiled up at the woman.

"Let's fuck," she said playfully.

"Yes," Susan Blake breathed. "Now! Anything!"

They got to their feet quickly, and moved from behind the desk. They sat down on the carpet in the center of the office, crossed legs, and slid toward one another until their pussies kissed. Jillian Blake's hips began to roll, and her stepmother quickly caught on, and imitated the motion. They stared at each other, and breathed in excited little pants, blissfully.

The pretty dean exploded first. Her frantic pushing triggered her stepdaughter's orgasm, moments later. They clutched at each other's over-wrought bodies until their explosions ceased. They fell to their backs, gasping madly for every breath of air; their pussies still mashed tightly together, writhing mildly.

~~

Nelson Crowe rolled the tiny Asian co-ed onto her back, and mounted her quickly. His big black frame was absolutely massive above hers. He slid muscular arms beneath her small thighs, hoisted her legs, and placed her heels against his shoulders. Her black eyes stared at him in apprehension, and he smiled, assuring her. He drove his cock into her tight sheath again. She winced under the power of the thrust, and shivered slightly. The black man stretched his muscular legs long and wide, braced himself on powerful arms, and pumped her with short even strokes. He concentrated on the elasticity of her steaming little pussy, and the pure pleasure of fucking her. The speed at which he pumped her quickened until he was almost pounding her with his thrust. All of a sudden, he arched his back tightly, grunted deeply, and pumped his scorching seed into her in long vigorous bursts.

"Oooooooooo," the young Asian coed moaned faintly, putting her tiny hands to her belly as if his sperm was actually filling it to capacity.

The black professor collapsed hard onto her, and quickly rolled to his back gasping for air. The little co-ed nestled her head against his heaving chest, and stared at his cum-soaked cock. It lurched wildly in mid air, throbbing through the last throes of his orgasm. It finally smacked against one muscled thigh, and lay calm, harmless. Kimiko Matsura gripped it gently in her hand, slid her face toward it, and kissed it lightly before laying her head on his stomach. Crowe raised his hand to her head and stroked gently at her long silky hair. The little co-ed let her narrow eyes slide shut, and gave a contented little groan.

~~

Susan Blake lay quietly on the floor. Her stepdaughter lay quietly against her chest. She stroked the young woman's head gently as she stared absently at the ceiling above her. After a long moment, she bent slightly, and kissed the top of her stepdaughter's head.

"We should go home," she said softly.

"I meant what I said...about you and I...being friends," the young co-ed said abruptly.

"I know you did, Jillie," the pretty dean smiled warmly. "I'd really like that."

"Me too," Jillian Blake said, and raised herself slightly to look into her stepmother's eyes.

The women got quickly lost in their gaze. Susan Blake slowly leaned forward, and kissed her stepdaughter's lips softly. She no longer felt reservation or awkwardness or even shame about her inner yearning. Soon, their hands were eagerly exploring again. Relentlessly teasing tender areas of sex to arousal. Wantonly fanning the lingering sparks of their lustful desire for one another.

- The End -