Crown of Horns Ch. 02

Story Info
"Ok, I'm recording," says a man's voice.
1.2k words
2.94
15.4k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, I'm recording," says a man's voice.

The camera's view swings up and there's Samantha standing in a stranger's bedroom. It's nighttime. She's wearing a slinky black off-the-shoulder cocktail dress and heels. Her black hair is tied up, showing off her long neck and the onyx choker I gave her for our first anniversary. Her lips are red. Her eyes are rimmed with kohl. She looks damn good in a bad girl kind of way. She smiles that wicked smile of hers.

She says, "Hi, Simon. Simon, I want you to meet Chris."

The camera swings over to the mirror and there's a shaky picture of a guy in a dress shirt and slacks. He has cropped graying hair and he's fit and very tan. He waves in the mirror and says, "Hi, Simon. So Simon, man. I just wanted to say, first off, thank you for your service." I hate him already, the fucking suck-up. "And thank you for being so open minded about your beautiful fiancee. I mean, this woman is incredible. But you know that. Still. Wow man. Sam is a smart, gorgeous lady who knows what she wants. If I was in your shoes man I'd like to think I'd be brave enough to do what you're doing. Give her anything that makes her happy. So I'm going to try my best here. I hope I can live up to your standards and treat your lady like the princess she is."

The camera swings back to Samantha.

She takes a deep breath and says, "So you said you wanted me to send you a video. Chris here is going to help me out. This is for you as much as for me. Like we said, right? That's my hope. Ok. I hope you enjoy it. I miss you so much."

She turns slowly. Chris runs the camera down her body. Her bubble butt looks fantastic in that dress. She takes hold of the hem and lifts it just past the crease where her ass meets her thighs. She swings her hips like a cat. She wiggles her booty and makes it shake.

"Let me show you how much I miss you." She sits on the edge of the man's bed. She opens her long legs and hikes her skirt. She pulls aside the lacy thong which isn't quite wide enough to cover her plump and waxed-bare vulva. She touches the bloom of her lips. A strand of moisture stretches from her fingertip. She spreads herself. I can hear Chris breathing. I can hear his excitement.

"Look how wet I am," she whispers. "Doing this on camera has me worked up. I like that both of you guys can enjoy me."

Her fingers rub her clitoris in little circles.

Chris says, "Can I kiss you? Or…"

"Don't ask permission," she says.

He hands her the phone he's using to make the video. She records him kissing her thighs. His hands knead her flesh. He cups her ass with his hands to lift her pelvis to his mouth. He dips his mouth into her. He kisses her smooth mound. I can hear her breathing quicken. The camera trembles. He rolls her panties down her legs. His expression is one of intense reverence. He inhales her scent. Then he runs his tongue up the length her, from the crack of her ass, over her lips, and up over her clit. He does that a few more times. She shudders. He starts to suckle her clit. He flicks his tongue over her. He pulls her lips into his mouth. He tugs her lips back and forth. After a couple of minutes he gets his fingers in there as well. He pumps two fingers in and out of her, nudging her G-spot, and he keeps sucking her clit until she's swollen and dripping. She's moaning now and combing her fingers through his hair. She's gently pulling his mouth to her. "More like that," she pants. "More more more." I recognize that cute little plea. I've heard it a thousand times. Chris responds the way I do. He works harder for her.

Sometimes Sam laughs when she comes. When Chris makes her come, she seems to cry with laughter. I can hear the tears. It's a sound of relief.

"Ok," she says, and grabs his head and pulls him out from between her legs. "Now I need you to fuck me, Chris. Put the phone there on your end table and fuck me."

The video jitters around as he props up the phone and checks the angle. He adjusts it so that most of the bed is visible. She looks at herself in the mirror for a moment, adjusting her hair. She smiles at the camera.

"Ready for this, Simon?" she says.

She gets on her hands and knees and raises her ass toward the camera. With her cheek down against the bed, she looks at the camera and slowly, teasingly raises the hem of her clinging dress until her pussy just peeks out.

"You said you wanted to see this," she says. Her face is flushed with her recent orgasm, but also with eagerness. "Come on, Chris."

I can hear him shuffling out of clothes. He steps into the frame in his t-shirt, his pants gone. His cock is upright. With both hands he slides her skirt up over her ass, then grabs her by the waist and pushes her hips down to the edge of the bed. She spreads her legs wide for him and he drags her backward until she's almost doing a split, with her wet, open pussy exposed at the edge of the bed. He squats slightly behind her and pushes himself inside. I can't see his cock actually go into her, just the flexing of his ass as he drives it in. He moans. She whimpers. She doesn't take her eyes off the camera. She has a look of surprise. It melts into an expression of concentration and lust. He pins her with his hands in the small of her back and goes to work. He fucks her hard and deep. Fired up from her previous orgasm, she starts to come almost immediately. He doesn't slow down. She comes and comes. One orgasm blurs into another and he keeps on going, pushing her on toward the next. Finally his rhythm starts to break down. He starts making strained groans.

"Don't come yet," she says. "Lie on your back. No, no. Head toward the camera. I want to see you, and I want Simon to see me."

She peels her dress up around her hips and straddles him. She takes hold of his cock, guides it into her pussy. This time it's all on display. She looks right into the camera as she sinks down onto him. She can see it going in. He grabs her hips. She puts her hands on his chest and grinds down on him, sliding her hips back and forth. He runs one hand up her body, touching the side of her breast as it bounces in her black dress. She pulls the dress down and frees her breast and he grabs it and holds on for dear life. She rides him hard. She never takes her eyes from the camera.

* * *

"Are we really going to send that to your fiancee?" he asks at the end.

"Yes."

"He really wants to see that?"

She touches his cheek. She nods. She reaches out and stops the recording.