Crow's Path Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like what you see?" she asked.

Mark nodded. "You are way too damn good at what you do. I've never enjoyed a tease so much in my life, baby." His erection was throbbing beneath his trunks.

Susan bit her lip as she eyed him. "On a scale of one to ten, how relaxed are you feeling now?"

Mark pretended to think. "I'd say I'm at five right now."

Susan gasped. "Oh my, that certainly won't do! Let's see if we can get you a little higher." Before Mark could argue (as if he would) she climbed down on her knees and placed herself in front of her husband. "I bet you'll feel much more relaxed once we get some of these clothes off of you. Looks like you're begging for room!" She made short work of getting him out of his swimming trunks, letting his cock spring upward just inches from her lips. She flung the garment aside and took hold of him.

"Is that number a bit higher now?" she asked as she slowly began to stroke along his shaft.

"Seven...we're at seven now," he moaned.

She pouted. "Only a seven? Guess I'll have to try harder then." She leaned forward and kissed the tip of his penis, keeping her eyes on his face for his reaction. The longing in his eyes told her it was time to stop teasing. She wrapped her lips around him and let her mouth become familiar with the head of his cock before slowly making her way down his shaft. Mark moaned above her but kept his hands by his side, letting her remain in control.

Susan could already feel the tension in her jaw. Mark was a thick man to take in, but experience was on her side and she dutifully kept stroking up and down with her mouth in perfect rhythm to his moans. Her tongue slid easily along the underside of his cock and teased the sensitive inch of soft flesh just below the tip. This always elicited a positive response. She kept her hand on her husbands knees as she gently sucked him, using only her lips and her tongue to hold him steady.

When she finally did feel the need to release him she easily made up for it by licking slowly up and down the underside of his penis or by taking his balls into her mouth instead. Her hand worked his slippery length with practiced technique while she rested her jaw, and when the soreness began to fade she eagerly dove back in. Her lipstick left a subtle ring of pink around his flesh where her mouth lost it's struggle to take all of him in.

The soreness returned in her jaw and she released him a second time to take a quick break. Looking at her husband's slick shaft as she took hold of it, Susan felt undeniably horny. She teased Mark a bit more.

"Are we up to ten yet sweetie?" she asked.

"We're getting close I promise. Don't quit on me yet baby!" he begged.

"Don't worry, I'm nowhere near finished with you!" Susan let go of his cock and stood to face him. The confusion on his face vanished as quickly as it had formed when she pulled the strings loose on the bikini bottom. As they fell to her ankles Susan licked her fingers and slid her hand between her legs. Satisfied that her labia required no further lubrication she stepped forward and straddled her excited husband.

His penis had flipped forward against his stomach and she couldn't help but tease him a bit more by slowly sliding her lips along his shaft, leaving evidence of her arousal gleaming on his flesh. Mark was practically begging for more by the time she lifted herself up and guided the tip of his manhood into her body. Even with all the work she'd done to make her husband slippery for her this was still a tight fit and the gasp of pleasure that escaped her was uncontrollable.

She sat there for a few seconds with his cock firmly seated all the way inside of her, letting her body adjust to the sudden change. She began rocking her hips slowly once the sensations subsided and the pleasure she felt was immediate.

Mark had quickly given up on keeping his hands to himself the moment he penetrated his wife. Her breasts looked wonderful beneath that thin white cotton and he was all to eager to play with them now that he had a closer view. Susan continued her rocking motions and slowly built up her speed but it wasn't quite fast enough for Mark.

With both hands he took hold of her ass and squeezed tight. Susan caught on quick and prepared herself. Mark lifted her up until only the tip of his penis remained inside of her before slowly bringing her back down. Susan moaned louder with every inch he gifted to her and began to tease her own breast with a free hand.

Slow and steady wasn't quite their cup of tea. Susan told her husband to fuck her like a naughty girl and he was happy to oblige. His nails left marks in her ass cheeks as he moved her up and down his shaft faster and harder. She moaned louder and this only encouraged him help out by thrusting his cock up into her every time she came down. It was wearing them both down fast but Mark was too focused on Susan's bouncing tits to care about slowing down.

"Oh Mark! I'm cumming! I'm cumming so fucking hard!" Susan's walls tightened around him as her orgasm began. His dick now wore the slippery evidence of her climax as he continued to enter and exit her opening.

"I'm right behind you baby!" he announced. Mark gave a few more valiant thrusts into his wife before the release began. Susan enjoyed this feeling, the throbbing sensation of Mark's cock as his sperm found a new home in his wife's pussy.

When the moaning and throbbing came to an end Susan gave her husband a long kiss before asking the most important question. "Now, where do we stand on the relaxation scale?"

Mark laughed. "Twenty. We're at a goddamn twenty!"

"Counting was never your strong suit, but at least it's double digits!" Susan climbed off of her husband and walked to the bathroom to clean herself up, leaving Mark on the sofa to recover.

----

"Is that what I think it is?" Roger asked as they all stared at the illuminated shower door.

"Depends on what you think it is, I suppose," Crow answered.

"That looks like a fucking handprint!" Sam was visibly freaking out at the sight of the glowing impression.

"Certainly not human though, that's for sure." Roger was much calmer given the situation.

The print itself was large by human standards. Roger had the largest palms in the room and even his were overshadowed by the size of their discovery. The print also contained only four fingers, pointed on the ends like a reptile.

"Where is the thumb?" Sam asked.

"I don't think there is one. It's possible it just didn't leave an imprint," Crow explained. "I'm pretty sure this is still semen residue. Whomever, or whatever, attacked Claire in here, it made one hell of a mess."

"You seem pretty calm about this, all things considered." Roger was referring to Crow's lack of shock. "Do you think this is just an accident, or a misshapen human print?"

"I don't think it's supposed to look human at all." Crow moved the light away from the door and back to the floor right where Sam and Roger were standing. There were three footprints there in the same glowing traces. The third was partially wiped clean where the cleaning staff had run a mop.

"Holy fucking shit! Crow, what is this?!" Sam asked. Her reaction was warranted. The prints, like the one on the door, showed clear differences with any human comparison. The bulk of the foot was the same but the toes, all four of them, were long and pointed.

"I wish I knew, Sam. Look, I know how this looks but we can't fall into the trap of jumping to conclusions, okay? All we know for certain is that there are traces of bodily fluids in here. For all we know the cleaning ladies came in and tried finger painting with something in an effort to scare us."

"That seems pretty elaborate," Roger admitted. "But I can't really think of any logical explanation for all of this. I mean, it could definitely be a hoax but why go through the effort of making this so hard to find when it would be easier to use fake blood or something more obvious?"

"Please tell me we aren't staying in this hotel tonight?" Sam begged of her employer. Again, Roger answered first.

"Your rooms are in a different hotel don't worry. I'll also be staying in a room across the hall, temporarily. Trust me, seeing this shit makes me not want to be alone at night either."

Sam's imagination was too busy conjuring monster designs capable of leaving such tracks for her to take advantage of Roger's worry. She'd much rather spend the night with the handsome security officer than alone in a dark hotel room similar to the one she was standing in.

"Stop! I said no jumping to conclusions guys!" Crow was suddenly worried that his two companions would be too convinced by their current findings to work on other ideas. "We owe it to Claire and Stephanie and Jason to find out what's really going on here. If this is some sort of hoax or prank we can't let tunnel vision cloud our judgment."

"It'll be a lot easier to think rationally if we ever find evidence that points to this being something human," Sam replied. "Roger, don't you guys have a security feed in these hotels? I thought I saw a camera in the corner of the hallway while we were outside?"

Roger didn't look enthusiastic with her suggestion. "There's a camera, and trust me that was the first thing we tried when all of this went down."

Crow was interested now. "Was there something wrong with the camera?"

Roger shook his head. "Nope, camera works just fine. We checked the footage for the entire twenty-four hours leading up to the call. The only people we can see going in and out of this room are Claire and her roommate, apart from housekeeping."

"Maybe you have to go back further? Check the last forty-eight hours and see if anyone else goes in?" Sam offered.

Crow didn't find it likely to help. "For someone to wait around in her room for more than a full day would be a bit of a stretch."

"He could have been waiting until he had her all by himself? I'm guessing that Claire and her roommate never went anywhere without the other?"

Before the argument could begin, Roger interrupted. "None of the footage really matters before that time anyway. When I got here one of the first things I did was check the balcony. It was still unlocked, and when I took Jennifer's report she admitted that they used it so often that they never bothered to secure it. So it's possible that anyone could have gotten into the room while they were gone without actually using the front door. They'd have to use a board or something to cross from one balcony to this one, but it's possible."

"You were the first one in here. Did you notice anything out of place, something that might have gotten overlooked because it was...odd?" Crow asked.

Roger gave it a serious effort to remember, but Sam knew he was likely too distracted with the emotions at the time to really see anything other than what was in front of him. "Sorry Crow, I really don't remember anything else. Nothing that would explain those prints anyway."

"It's okay, just figured it was worth a shot." Crow checked his watch. "Well, the supervisor will be back soon to tape this place off or whatever he has planned. It's getting late and there's nothing more we can do here. I think it's time we found our own rooms and got some sleep. We have our interview with Claire and I want all of us to be focused on the task at hand."

Sam nodded her approval. Anything it took to get out of this place was fine by her.

Crow had Roger hold the light over the prints and the stains in the shower so that he could take several photographs using his phone. When he found the supervisor outside, Crow informed him of the evidence and requested that a sample be taken if possible. The Lieutenant agreed but informed Crow that the island wasn't equipped with a lab capable of this sort of processing and any samples would have to be flown to another location. It would take time for the samples to yield anything tangible for them.

After their chat was over, Crow and his two companions made the short walk to their own hotel. Sam was clearly worried at how close their building was to Claire's, but she knew better than to mention this to Crow or Roger. Crow would (rightfully) remind her that nothing paranormal had been proven and that her fears were irrational and distracting her from the job. Roger would understand her worries but Sam couldn't be sure how this would make him feel about her in turn. She didn't want him to imagine her as the scared little girl asking daddy to check under the bed for invisible rape monsters. Then again, why did she care so much what Roger thought of her?

They carried little luggage with them so it only took one elevator ride to bring everything up to the floor. Crow and Sam had rooms right next to one another. Sam felt some relief when she saw that Roger's room was directly across the hall from her own. If anything happened to her, one scream would bring him through her front door with his sidearm at the ready. Sam then caught herself imagining her hero slipping into her room at night for other reasons, and the imagery embarrassed her.

They were all busy in their rooms now with unpacking, but Sam desperately wanted a bath. Despite the connections her mind made with showers and four-toed monsters, she felt icky after having been in Claire's bathroom. Her room came with both a shower and a tub, and since the tub was larger than any she'd ever bathed in, and since it had the best view of the door, she decided a hot bath was the best idea.

She went to her door to check that it was locked. While giving the handle a quick pull, she heard the door across from hers open. Looking through the peep-hole, Sam could see Roger leaning out into the hallway. He checked left and right to see if anyone was looking, then he stepped outside and approached her door.

Sam's heart began to pound harder in her chest. The boy she'd been fantasizing about for the last few hours was now standing outside of her hotel door, late at night. Perhaps he had noticed her flirtation and was here to finish what she'd started? Or perhaps he had noticed her concerns earlier and was going to offer to sleep on her couch, a position she would definitely take advantage of by insisting he join her in the comfort of her bed.

She waited for the knock. He was still standing there as if debating whether or not he should disturb her. After what felt like an eternity he finally sighed to himself and turned back to his own door without ever lifting a hand. Sam felt a pang of disappointment as she watched him leave. She couldn't let this moment pass.

Opening the door, she caught him as he inserted the card into his own reader. "Roger?"

He turned to find her where he had just been standing. Realization hit him quickly and the embarrassment showed on his face. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry Sam, I didn't mean to bother you so late!"

She giggled again for him. "No no, it's fine! I just heard you out here and figured something must be on your mind?"

Roger sighed and turned back to her. Sam noticed that he had shed the outer uniform shirt so that only the black Underarmor shirt was covering his chest. It fit tight to his body, leaving very little to her imagination.

"I wanted to talk to you about earlier. Out in the hallway, the stuff I said to you," he finally revealed.

Sam felt a mixture of disappointment and curiosity. "What about it?"

"I just wanted to thank you. For letting me talk about it with you and stuff. It was one of those things that had been sitting on my mind for a while, just how ridiculously weird the whole situation was. It really made me feel chills, seeing her so happy to be in her condition."

Sam came forward so that they were both in the middle of the hallway. She put her hand on his arm in comfort. "I really can't imagine how I'd have felt in that same situation. I know you must be conflicted right now. I am too. On one hand I hope that this is all just some sort of misunderstanding or hallucination. On another hand I hope that if something did actually happen, that it was exactly as she described. At least in that story Claire is happy about what happened, even if there is something paranormal about it. Better than being drugged by some creep."

Roger nodded in agreement. "I've thought all of that as well."

Sam hesitated. "And then...and then I feel guilty because after seeing those prints today and thinking about the implications...part of me wants it to just be an elaborate hoax or something, because..." Sam let herself trail off. She couldn't believe how open she suddenly was with Roger about her fears. So much for not wanting to be the scared little girl.

Roger took hold of her hand, understanding her meaning. "You feel guilty because you're afraid of what those prints in the bathroom could really mean for everyone on this island. Don't be."

This brought her some comfort. His touch was more help than anything. She wanted to clear away any false images he had of her, so she returned the smile and giggled one last time. "I feel kind of silly now. Crow was right, I've already got tunnel vision. I can't stop thinking about those damn prints now. I have to get my head in the game tomorrow."

"I'm glad to hear that." Roger let go of her and they each took a step back towards their rooms. "Listen, I'm always across the hall if you need anything. My number is in the packet we gave you earlier so you can call if you'd prefer not to shout down the hall."

"I'll keep that in mind!" She answered with a smile. "I think after today, I really need a long soak in the bath. Think I'll go do that now. Have a good night, Roger."

Sam smiled as the door closed behind her. She knew that the last image passing through Roger's head tonight as he went to sleep would be of her naked body soaking in hot water and covered only in a thin layer of bubbles. She wouldn't be seeing him in her bed tonight, not after the heart-to-heart they'd just shared, but perhaps later she could take advantage of her hero. Now it was time to relax.

Feeling much better about being alone, Sam unzipped her shorts and slipped her shirt over her head. She wiggled the shorts down and unclasped her bra, taking a moment to savor the feeling of comfort before stepping into the bathroom with a slight bounce in her step. She let the tub fill behind her while she checked herself in the mirror. Standing in just her panties, Sam examined herself with critical eyes. Her body was something she took pride in and she worked hard to keep it sexy and fit. She felt her legs and made a note to run the razor over them a few times before finally letting her underwear fall to her ankles. The thin landing strip on her mound was neatly trimmed and the surrounding skin was smooth, but also in need of a razor's attention.

She stepped into the hot water and let the bubbles engulf her body. They tingled around her shoulders and breasts as she lowered herself until only her neck and head were above the froth. Closing her eyes, Sam focused on the heat and the comfort as she tried to relax. The results were fairly instantaneous.

Sam let her mind wander for a few moments before she shifted her leg under the water. As one slid against the other she remembered the stubble and with a sigh she reached for her razor and began to make amends. Once her legs were done she lifted herself out of the water so that she could do the same to her pubic hair.

She finished her sculpting with practiced efficiency, careful to clean her blade outside of the tub before she lowered herself back into the water. Her hands naturally began to wander toward her legs where she could play with the smooth skin beneath the surface. The water made them slick to her touch and as she traced the slippery path along her thighs her fingers inevitably found themselves playing with the other parts of her body that had been shaven.