Crucifix & Coffin Ch. 02

Story Info
The prize gets away - for a awhile.
1.1k words
15k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Coat Rack

Just then, before she could answer, the coffin lid opened, and blinding light poured through the crack.

"Happy Birthday!" More than a few of my friends screamed as they uncuffed me and pulled me from the coffin. My Prize had run off somewhere. Someone gave me a bathrobe, and I quickly covered myself. "How'd you like your present?" my brother asked me, patting me on the back.

I smiled and blushed a lil. "It- She was great." I looked around at the people at my party, making sure there wasn't anyone I'd be embarrassed to see after raping a young woman. Other than my brother, whom I didn't know knew I was into that sort of thing, they were all close friends, ex girlfriends, fuck buddies, nobody I was really worried about going ape-shit about what I did.

After about 15 minutes of talking, drinking, and opening a few gifts, I started to wish My Prize wouldn't have left, so I set out to find her. After asking around, I found her in a spare bedroom where everyone had dropped his or her coats. She was still naked, and leaning over the pile coats cursing whoever decided to put hers with the rest the guests. Her ass shook gently each time she tossed a coat aside, and that was enough to make me want her one more time at least.

I cleared my throat loudly enough to catch her attention. She stood up and whirled around "Oh, it's you, don't worry about paying me, your friends took care of that." she said, waving me off and going back to the pile of coats. "Besides, for a fuck like that, I'd do it for free." I overheard her mutter to herself.

"Actually, I was trying to find you, to ask you what your name is." I said, catching her attention again. "I'm really not the type to sleep with a woman without knowing her name."

She looked at me sideways with a sarcastic smirk. "Oh, so you can rape them as long you don't know their name?"

I smiled back and stepped over to her. "Well, if you wanna get technical, tonight wasn't really rape." I said as I placed my hands on her shoulders." I pushed her down so that she was sitting on the bed. "Now maybe if I could get your name, this wouldn't be either." I joked; opening the bathrobe someone had given me earlier.

My Prize licked her lips and stared up at me. "You can't rape the willing." she whispered and reached one hand up to take hold of my rapidly hardening cock and start massaging life into it. She leaned down and kissed the head, trailing her tongue across the slit.

Name be damned. I pushed her back on the pile of coats and opened her legs as I laid between them. Her cute little cunt was either still dripping from before, or had started again, because in one quick thrust I was taking My Prize fully once again. She mewled and moaned as I fucked her now sloppy pussy, pushing her hips up at me.

She wrapped her legs around the small of my back and pulled me into her, trying not to allow me to move as she bit into my collarbone and screamed out an orgasm. I pushed her away from me when she broke the skin, stood up from the coat we had stained and grabbed her ankles. To avoid further bruising or blood loss, I flipped her over on her stomach and wrenched her legs open again.

Grabbing My Prize by her still shaking ass, I pulled her back to me and pressed her to the bed, or at least the jacket under it. With her legs still spread, getting to her pussy wasn't a problem. This time as I shoved my cock in and out of the little whore, the headboard was banging instead of the arms of a crucifix. And unlike the coffin, I'm sure that everyone could hear us scream when we came.

I was actually surprised by how much cum I had left in me. It was more than enough to paint the entire inside of her pussy as it came squelching out in each subsequent thrust into her cunt after her screams became whimpers. Her inner walls hadn't stopped gripping my cock yet, and I hadn't gone soft, so I decided to roll My Prize over for one more round.

I pulled her legs straight into the air, then folded them down, pressing her knees into her tits before I re-entered her snatch. I wasn't about to get bitten again. Her juices and mine drained down her asscrack and onto someone's coat as I fucked her delightfully tight pussy. Her whimpers had now subsided into grunts each time my balls slapped her ass. She started pushing her hips back at me eventually, so I took my hands off her ankles to let her help get me deeper.

Grunts became moans. Moans turned into cries. Once again I felt her pussy grip hard around me, and flush orgasmic fluid over my cock and thighs. I came again, grabbing her hips and forcing them back onto my cock as I emptied inside her.

After we caught our breath, I pulled out letting a long stream of bodily fluid drip onto some poor shmuck's winter coat. I rolled off of her and lay down next to her. She propped up on one elbow and leaned over to kiss me, long and sweet and sucking on my tongue like I wished it was my cock. "No charge baby." she winked at me. She looked sideways for a second, and told me to get up. "There's my damn coat." she said.

Coat was an understatement. It was more like a black denim jumpsuit with a leather cape and cowl. She fished around in the pockets and brought a business card. "Call me sometime." she said handing it to me and turning to walk out the door.

I found my robe and dashed after her, only to find my brother standing at the door with one of my ex's older sisters. "Whoa there, lil bro." he slurred. "How much did the extra time set you back? It's you're birthday after all." he said, obviously wanting to pay me back.

"Just buy whoever's coat we stained a new one, and we'll be even." I said and dodged around them to find her. She was gone, of course, why wouldn't she be?

I suddenly remembered the card. 'Val's House Exotic. Clothes, Piercings, Tattoos and Gifts' it read with Gifts in italics. I'll definitely be paying a visit.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Best Gift I found her chained to a cross...in NonConsent/Reluctance
Dire Consequences What happened to Jack was his choice, not an accident.in Loving Wives
A Real Surprise Party Hubby and guests surprise a cheating wife.in Loving Wives
College Girl Blackmailed Virgin Traci is forced to perform.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Evidence Is On The Wall Husband's unique way of revenge succeeds.in Loving Wives
More Stories