Crucifix: Temptation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she couldn't contain it. She started to buck up against him wildly. Shannon wasn't sure but she thought she heard him laughing at her. Brody couldn't control it any longer. He rammed her and pumped his thick milky cream deep inside her.

When he was done, he didn't say a word. He just pulled out of her and walked to the bathroom. He was so angry with himself for having liked it. He turned on the shower and tried to wash away the last twenty five minutes of his life. Shannon fell to the floor, exhausted and feeling satisfied. But as she heard the water from the shower, she cried knowing that Brody would never do that again. Because Brody was a man of his word and she'd never known him to go back on what he said.

Shannon knew it was over for them. He'd go back to his gentle nature and she'd remain trapped in her sad half-orgasm world if she didn't leave him. A world where he would fuck her and when he was done, she'd have to go fuck herself. Brody stepped out of the shower and climbed into bed. Shannon wasn't there. It was so quiet in house now. She must have gone to turn off the movie and he hoped to clean up the floor, too.

He heard the shower start in the guest bedroom. When it turned off he half expected Shannon to come back to their bed, but she didn't. He looked at the clock. Two thirty. Brody tried to fall sleep, but that peaceful haven evaded him.

Instead his thoughts drifted to Claudia. Sweet Claudia. He ached for her knowing he would never be able to taste her sweet lips or caress her soft body. And though he'd had two massive orgasms earlier in the night, he felt himself growing hard.

Images of her came to his mind. By the pool in those tiny shorts, spinning Nolan around and around playing the 'dizzy game'. Playing Chutes and Ladders with Nicholas and smiling at him as he amazingly won for the third time in a row. Dancing with Nina and her friends in the kitchen as they made cookies. Claudia did all the things that Shannon should have been doing.

Brody slid his hand down beneath the sheets and wrapped them around his bulging shaft, his pre-cum making it easy to move his hand up and down. It felt good lying there, thinking about her. Hearing her voice in his head and seeing her in his mind's eye. He cried as he came one last time that night. For him, he knew the only way he'd ever get to be with her was in the drawings he'd secretly done of her in his studio. Brody finally fell asleep..........

....But Shannon was gone now. It was over. And as he walked to the kitchen carrying two empty pizza boxes and some paper plates he thought of how that night had come back to haunt him in the past two weeks. He would look at Mr. Snoop and wish he'd just handed her that stupid toy. He even saw a film with Kim Bassinger and wished he'd not picked 9 ½ Weeks that night. He would sit in his studio and look down on the pool and see Claudia lying there wishing he could do more than take the opportunity to sketch her and then jack-off.

Brody forced himself to stop lamenting over what had happened. He had to try to get his life back on track. He looked over at the clock and didn't realize Claudia had stopped at the counter. He ran right into her causing the bright red liquid to spill. "Oh, Jesus, Claudia. I'm sorry. I wasn't paying attention. Here let me get you something to get that up. He went to the table and grabbed the paper towels knowing that he'd ruined her adorable baby blue shirt.

"Claudia, here..." Brody stopped moving when he saw that she'd taken off her shirt and was running it under cold water. She was wearing a lacy, pale yellow bra He instantly recalled all those days he would look out of his studio window and see her untie her bikini top to sunbathe when she thought she was completely alone, only even then her modesty kept her from turning over to catch rays over her bare breasts. Damn. He could feel his cock growing stiff in his jeans as he stood there. "Uh, umm, I'll just leave."

"What's wrong, Mr. Anderson? It's not like you haven't seen me in my bathing suit, you know."

He died as she smiled over at him. {Christ, doesn't she get it?} Such a good girl.

"Mr. Anderson, uh, hello? Could you get me the stain stuff from the laundry room, please?"

At that moment, Brody was so happy he'd untucked his shirt earlier because he was so hard anyone with half a brain cell would be able to see what he had waiting on the other side of his zipper. "Sure. Yeah, I'll get it. No problem." {Shit. She is too much. Stop, Brody. You've got to stop thinking about her. Three and a half more weeks and she'll be gone. Just three and a half weeks.} He walked somewhat uncomfortably to the laundry room and grabbed the stain treatment. Brody looked at the floor so as not to look at her when he gave her the blue bottle. "Here you go."

"Wait, can you pour about half a capful over this please?" Claudia's blue green eyes twinkled like always.

"Okay." He measured out the liquid and stood beside her to pour it onto the wet material. This afforded Brody an unprecedented view of Claudia's firm, round breasts inside her bra. As he leaned forward to pour the thick blue liquid, he inadvertently brushed his swollen cock filled jeans across her leg and saw the expression on her face change. {Fuck!} Ever the gentleman, Brody stepped back and apologized. "I'm so sorry. I...I..." He handed her the cap and left the room.

Claudia held the cup in her hand and closed her eyes. {Oh, my God. Claudia what have you done?} She quickly finished up with her shirt and threw it in the washing machine. Claudia, who had been enamored with Brody since that first day and especially since he had rescued her, knew she'd finally had some effect on him.

But seeing how upset he was made her regret taking off her shirt. {Stupid, stupid, stupid. You didn't need to do that} She didn't realize he wasn't upset. He was frustrated. She was the first star in the night sky that he would wish upon, but she never heard his gentle whispers.

Feeling very guilty, she dashed to her room and threw on a T-shirt. {You've got to go talk to him. Tell him you're sorry. Tell him it's okay.} She went to the office and knocked on the door. "Mr. Anderson?" But he wasn't there. The only other place he could be was the studio. Claudia walked down the long connecting hallway to the studio. She knocked on the door, "Mr. Anderson? Hello? Are you here?" There was a fire burning in the small fireplace...it had been chilly the past two days thanks to a gentle rain. And the only other light on was at his desk but he was nowhere to be seen. {Where is he?}

She decided she'd wait there, knowing he'd eventually end up coming to his studio. Claudia walked around and looked at everything. The last time she was up here, he got mad at her for moving his drawings so she'd not gone back into the studio since then. Claudia went to his inclined drawing desk and looked down at the comic book he was working on. She glanced on the wall at the drawing he'd done of Nina and Nolan when she was four and he was two. Brody was such a wonderful artist, everything he did took her breath away.

12