Crucifix: Temptation Ch. 05

Story Info
Brody and Claudia finally succumb to their passion.
5.5k words
4.58
49.8k
0
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5. ALL THE FAIR PETALS FALL

As she stood in Brody's studio, Claudia happened to glance toward the picture window and saw a partially hidden painting to the side. She looked around the room just to make sure he really wasn't there and lifted the cover. "Oh, my God. That's, that's..."

"You." Brody Anderson, the artist, stood in the doorway. He looked from her to the painting and then back again. He leaned in the doorway and said with a rather exasperated voice, "Sorry, it's not that good. It's been a long time since I've used oils and you don't stay still long enough for me to get the shadows right. And, well, as you can see, I had to use my imagination for some of it. But your eyes, I could never get the right colors so, I decided to paint you sleeping."

Claudia couldn't believe it. He'd painted her as a nude and it was really a beautiful painting, too. But it wasn't like it was an explicit nude. He'd painted her sleeping by the rose bushes she loved so much and had helped to tend all summer, though it did leave very few things to the viewer's imagination. "It's beautiful. But," she turned around to find him standing directly behind her, "why'd you do it? Why me?"

"Because you are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen." He could see her expression of shock. "Yes. Woman, Claudia. She's just hiding behind your eyes." Brody put his hand on her shoulder and nodded toward the painting. "Because she's as close as I can get to touching you." He put his hand on her cheek and watched her close her eyes. "Because, Claudia Fitzpatrick, I've wanted to make love to you since I put you in my car that night at the train station." Brody ran his finger across her full lips. Claudia opened her eyes and he could tell she was frightened by what he was saying. But what he didn't know was that she was more frightened of how she was feeling, physically. She sensed the familiar but taboo tingling sensation between her legs. In fact, her whole body seemed to shiver under his tender gaze.

Brody put his hand on the back of her neck and lightly massaged her now tense muscles. "Claudia," he pulled her slightly toward him, "may I kiss you? Just once, I promise. Just one kiss. Please?" He was getting hard at the mere thought of kissing her. His cock throbbed so powerfully as it pressed against his jeans. If the stitches had been at all worn, he was sure it would have broken through.

{One kiss? Claudia, it's just one kiss. It'll be okay.} She looked into his eyes and felt like she was falling. She knew that she shouldn't let him and that she shouldn't stay. After all, she'd made a vow to herself to wait. Kissing him could make her give in. But instead of walking away, Claudia nodded.

Brody pulled her so close to him, she could feel his pulse pounding through his pants against her skin. He put his lips against hers. Brody couldn't believe it, they were so goddamn soft. Like the petals on a newly opened rose.

With a very slight bit of pressure he pushed her lips apart and put his tongue in her mouth. When she felt his warm tongue move over hers, she responded in kind. No one had ever kissed her like that. Yes, she'd been kissed several times, by lots of cute boys, but this was different. Brody was no boy.

She closed her eyes and felt an intense warmth and wetness between her legs. Again, it wasn't like she'd never felt sexually attracted to someone or turned on by somebody, but this was different. And when he wrapped his arms around her and started to kiss her more deeply, it was as if someone had tapped on the door to her soul.

Brody sensed it, too. As the kiss ended and he pulled away from Claudia, he felt as if he'd just kissed one of the angels in Heaven and could barely catch his breath. {Walk away, Brody. You've got to. Walk away.}

He'd promised it would end at one kiss. Brody looked into her eyes and quietly said, "Thank you." He stepped back, his breathing somewhat labored and quickly started to leave the studio.

Claudia's head was spinning. He'd ignited a fire in the pit of her stomach and she knew that only he could put it out. Without hesitation she ran up behind him and grabbed his arm, "Brody, wait, please."

She had never called him by his first name before and hearing it sent a tremor down his spine. He was always, 'Mr. Anderson'. Brody could feel the heat from her hand on his arm. He stopped and without turning said, "Claudia, I have to leave. If I don't, I...I..."

Claudia whispered softly in his ear, "You'll what? Make love to me?"

"Yes." Brody took a deep breath. "And I know how you feel about it. I won't do that. I can't." {Brody, what the hell are you doing? She's practically asking you to take her.} His cock twitched painfully in his pants and he knew it was his body's way of punishing him.

She walked around to face him. "Brody, I know what I said. And I know what it...what this means. But right now, at this particular moment in time, I feel like I'll die if you don't." Knowing the magnitude of what she was saying caused a tear to spill down her cheek.

Claudia felt Brody's fingers softly brush the tear away and the awareness of his hand on her face, the tenderness in that one action, made her heart melt. "Please, Brody," Claudia was so rapt in her own desire she couldn't stop herself from saying the words that came from her heart, "please make love to me. Please, please. I want you to. Please."

Brody couldn't stand it. This wasn't right. He was married, well, sort of. And just because Shannon had ignored their vows, didn't mean he should. But, dear God, Claudia was so close to him and she was begging him to take her. He watched her put her hands on the buttons of his shirt.

He let her unbutton three of them before he said anything, "Claudia, stop." He took her hands and stared into those beautiful deep blue green eyes. "I know you think you want this, but if you don't stop...I won't be able to." He let go of her hands.

"I don't want you to." With that, Claudia pulled her T-shirt over her head revealing that lovely pale yellow bra. She dropped the shirt beside him and undid her bra. Her breasts fell out of the lacy binding and Brody nearly lost it right then. She heard him whimper as if in pain. Claudia immediately had an intense, almost excruciating need for him to touch her.

Brody put his hands on her breasts and closed his eyes. They weren't large, but they were definitely big enough to hold and tenderly massage. He could feel her swollen nipples beneath his palms and he lightly brushed one with his thumb. No one had ever touched her breasts in a sensual way other than her and even when she did, it made her feel guilty. Claudia gasped and looked at him. He could tell she was frightened.

In a sweeping motion that reminded her of one of those old black and white movies she used to watch on Sunday afternoons as a kid, he whisked her up in his arms and carried her over to the soft rug by the small fireplace. He gently laid her down and looked at her half naked body.

Ever the artist, Brody was amazed at the way the soft light from the fire danced across her skin. It was an image he wanted to burn into his memory.

He laid down beside her and kissed her again. Only this was a much deeper kiss. God, he wanted to rip off her shorts and fuck her like there was no tomorrow. But he couldn't; no matter how much he physically ached for her.

Brody wanted Claudia to savor every moment, every nuance, every bit of what he had to offer her for the rest of her life. And above all, he did not want her to regret her first time.

Brody kissed her earlobe and Claudia let out a very tiny moan. His tongue against the soft flesh sent an electric shock all the way down to her toes. And it was then that she felt the intensity of the throbbing between her legs grow.

As he made his way down her neck and to her right breast, she closed her eyes. Strange flashes of light danced across her closed eyelids. And when he put her nipple in his mouth the lights became so bright she opened her eyes and moaned. Without realizing what she was doing, Claudia's back arched just slightly, begging him to continue kissing her breasts.

Brody reached down and put his hand on the snap of her shorts. He felt the tiny stay give under his tug and he slid his hand down between her legs. He'd never felt anyone as hot and wet as Claudia. And her skin was so smooth. {Nice, very very nice} She jumped slightly when he slid his fingers between her hot swollen lips and grazed her attentive clit. He watched her face and knew she was about to fall head first into an unknown type of joy and pleasure.

Claudia couldn't help but jump when she felt him touch her. She'd only just recently started to explore her own sexuality. Being at school, sex had been drilled into her head as a shameful thing to do unless you were married. Her dorm-mates were always talking about sex and always getting off.

Last autumn, she even walked in on the three of them doing things that she didn't want to imagine, but couldn't help not to. She remembered how seeing them had made her body quiver.

And when she would touch herself, Claudia could never let herself completely go from fear of wanting to do it again and again, like all her friends said she would want to do. "Brody, wait...I..."

"What's wrong?" But he did not stop. He couldn't. After all he had warned her. He slid one finger into her warm opening.

She inhaled sharply, "I'm scared."

"I know." He kissed her cheek, "Take a deep breath, Claudia. Relax." He watched her chest slowly rise. "There you go. Now another. Just close your eyes and breathe. You're going to like this, I promise. You believe me don't you, Claudia?"

She nodded and did exactly as he told her. He slipped a second and third finger in her and fondled her aching clit. When he felt her hips start to move with his gentle pumping motion he could see that Claudia's fear had been washed away by the growing climax within her. The climax that was his to control.

Brody wanted her to feel what it was like to have an orgasm before he took her. He wanted to see her face, watch her beautiful body writhe, and hear her moan. Brody knew that when he did enter her and once she realized she liked it, he was going to give her the ride of his lifetime and he might miss out on the joy of seeing her in such rapture.

He moved his hands faster and she started to cry. Was it pain she felt? No. Yes. No. {Oh, dear God, what's happening to me?} Then from out of nowhere she felt like she'd was rapidly sinking into the deepest darkest part of the ocean only to surface from the harrowing dive into the most brilliant light she'd ever seen.

Brody watched as her back arched and her body started to shake. "Claudia, this is for you." He whispered, "Breathe."

Claudia grabbed the carpet and dug her nails in as hard as she could. She cried out, "Brody, what's happening? Oh, my God, Brody!" She couldn't control her body. It was like every single one of her muscles in her went into overdrive.

Brody felt her warm, silky juice spill out over his hand and he almost lost it, though he was able to keep it together, but just barely. Her coming had been so intense, he couldn't believe how much of the creamy liquid spilled from her. He wanted a taste and he wanted her to see him.

Claudia's breathing was heavy and uneven as she looked at him. She felt him pull his fingers out of her. He put them to his lips, watching her expression the entire time. When he licked his fingers and tasted her he smiled. "You even taste sweet." He licked his fingers clean and then put his hand back to retrieve more of her sweet nectar, "See for yourself."

He put his finger to her lips and pushed her mouth open. "Taste." Claudia timidly put out her tongue and tasted the tip of his finger. "Do you like it?" She shook her head and ran her tongue along his fingers. Within a matter of moments his fingers were cleaned.

Claudia smiled up at him with the sexiest look he'd ever seen any one woman give. She licked her lips making sure to get the last tiny bit and said, "Thank you."

"I thought you'd like it, I know I did." But he wanted more. Brody looked at her trying to figure out how to ask her to take his cock and eat him. Brody was going to tell Claudia to take his swollen cock into her mouth and suck it until he came.

"Claudia. Look at me." He pulled off his shirt and tossed it aside then he put his hand on his jeans button. He was so hard, so engorged that the tip of his cock head was actually at the edge of his pants.

She looked in his eyes and tenderly said, "Yes." His voice was firm but gentle, "Claudia, I want you to do something for me now."

She knew what he was going to ask. And even though she'd heard her cousins go on and on about blowjobs, Claudia wasn't quite sure of what she was supposed to do. And despite knowing what his request would be, she softly asked, "What?"

"I want you to help me feel as good as you just did. Do you understand?"

She nodded and watched him unzip his pants. She never took her eyes off his hands and when he directed her to look down on him, she inhaled sharply when she saw his thick, swollen 'second self' as her mother called it.

He took her hand and placed it on him, slowly moving her fingers across his head. His pre-cum providing just enough lubrication to let her fingers glide.

Brody chuckled a bit, "Wait a minute. Let me get these off." He stood and Claudia helped to pull his pants and boxers completely off. Claudia's eyes grew wide. {Goddamn, he is so fine. Look at those abs. And his legs. And...oh, God.}

While she was busy taking in the beauty of his body, she didn't notice that he had grabbed the arm of his rolling desk chair and sat down. "That's better." Brody pulled her up on her knees, "Come here. Do you know what I want you to do now?"

Claudia giggled a little and blushed, "Yeah, I've got promiscuous cousins and they've described it and what works best on many occasions." She took hold of him again, smiled as she timidly said, "Let's see if I was paying attention to them." Claudia leaned forward and put her tongue on the tip of his cock. It was moist from his pre-cum. Salty, sort of. But not bad. She ran her tongue all across his swollen head and heard him sigh. "Am I doing okay so far?"

"Yes, very nice. Very nice."

Knowing she was making him feel so good made her want to make him feel even better. And that internal faucet that caused the wetness which soaked her tiny panties and shorts earlier, had once again been turned on, full force. She licked his entire shaft and felt giddy whenever she'd get a tiny taste of his juices. Claudia thought of the silliest thing {I taste sort of sweet, he's sort of salty. I love sweet and salty. She giggled.

Brody gently pulled her head back and asked with a grin, "What's so funny?"

"Nothing. Just feeling good."

Brody nodded but didn't laugh. Instead he pulled her up to him kissed her and could taste himself on her lips. "Claudia, I want to feel good too." He pulled her toward him with an urgency, "I love what you're doing. But I need you to do more."

She nodded. He pushed her a little less gently back down. Brody put his hand on the back of her head and said in with a commanding but safe voice, "Open your mouth." She did. "Wider." He gently urged her head closer to him and she put his throbbing cock in her warm mouth. Claudia was shocked. {Christ, he's so big. What do I do?}

Then she recalled her cousin Rachel's words, 'Now, Claude, it's not really screwing, so you're technically still a virgin. Just remember to relax your jaw and have fun and they love it when you touch their balls. You know play with them, suck on them. It sends guys over the edge. Oh, yeah, and if you really want to impress him, make sure to swallow, but you gotta be quick about it, or it gets really messy.' Claudia could hear Rachel's laughter in the back of her mind.

Claudia closed her eyes and relaxed. Her jaw loosened and her mouth filled with all of him and it felt really good. Apparently Brody liked it too, because his entire body tensed when he hit the back of her throat. Claudia rolled her tongue across him and moved her head up and down and from side to side to make sure all of his pulsing cock was pleased.

She started to suck on him, and it felt so natural to her. Like when she'd eat popsicles as a kid. And she loved popsicles. Only he wasn't cold. He was on fire. Occasionally, she would stop, to catch her breath and play with his balls, which were aching to give him a release. She kissed them and licked them and could tell from looking at Brody's white knuckled fingers gripping the armrests and the deep slow moans coming from him, that she must have been doing something very right.

Brody couldn't believe how Claudia made him feel. No one, absolutely no one in his thirty eight years, and he'd had quite a lot of women before he married Shannon, was as good with their mouth as this sweet, inexperienced nineteen year old virgin. And he knew it was because this girl, who was half his age, desperately wanted to please him. "Jesus Christ, Claudia...I...oh, fuck, tell your cousins thank you for the advice." She laughed at his request.

He felt the vibration at the back of her throat made by her innocent giggle on his swollen head and it made Brody crazy. He ran his fingers through her hair and said, "Claudia, stay still." She instantly stopped moving her head.

But not her tongue, it was still moving slowly across him. Brody held her head and began to push his hips forward, into her. He tried to take it slow but, goddamn, he had to get it out. He moved faster, practically slamming his cock head on the back of her throat. And she never stopped moving that tongue nor did she even once gag or gasp for air. He moaned and said, "Claudia, I can't hold out much longer."

She knew it, she could feel it. The swelling and the throbbing of his dick had become so intense that Claudia just opened her throat, waiting. She felt his entire body become rigid for a second just before he pounded her beautiful mouth. She could also feel her clit throb as her pussy pulsed. It seemed to her that it was begging her to tell him 'Brody I want you in me now.' It was almost too much for her.

Brody felt it coming. And it was magnificent. When the first wave in the flood of his river of cum filled her mouth Claudia did as her cousin had said and quickly swallowed. But there was just so much she wasn't sure if she could take it all. Then, as if the good Lord himself had turned Brody's cum to wine, Claudia couldn't stop herself from drinking down his thick juice.

Brody was blinded by his orgasm, making the world around him fall away. He pounded as hard as he could while trying to keep from choking her. It was one of the longest, most intense orgasms he'd ever had. When it was over, he looked down on Claudia and saw her lapping up every last drop that had made its way past her lips, which really wasn't a lot.

He pulled her up to him and kissed her. Brody could still taste some of the saltiness on her lips. Claudia was absolutely drunk off of him, off of what was happening, off of knowing what he was planning to do to her. He guided her back to the floor.

He grabbed her shorts and tiny panties and practically tore them off of her. He shook his head and smiled when he saw her soft smooth skin. "Well, I'll give Shannon one thing, whoever she took you to for your birthday, did an excellent job."

"Yes, the lady, Joyce, she did a wonderful job." Claudia remembered how naughty she felt the first time she wore the new bikini Shannon got her for her birthday.

She also remembered how Brody reacted when he saw her in it. 'Whoa, Claudia, that's a...very...um...that's nice.' Claudia blushed as she recalled the whole thing. Now that she was totally naked and every bit assured that what they were doing was not some horrible sin, but a beautiful expression of love, she prepared herself for what she thought would be the end of their tryst

12