Crucifix: Temptation Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And as he watched all his children grow he couldn't help but thank God for bringing Claudia into his life. Yes, Shannon made a nuisance of herself when she got out of prison. But Brody didn't worry about it, he just let the attorneys handle it. And, 'Dia, Earth Angel' was a smash. His comics sold out as fast as he could draw the new stories. Life was good.

But let us not forget William.

No, he didn't get his scholarship; but, he did go to college. He slowly let go of his anger and decided that God wasn't punishing him. And by doing so, the world around him opened up.

He started to run again, something that he had always loved and even trained in hopes of becoming a paralympian one day. He became a physical therapist that's where he met a fragile, broken ballet dancer, named Erin. But that's another story..........

...{{Erin Durant opened her eyes and saw that damn crucifix dangling over her. William smiled, "Take my hand, Erin. Try again." God, how she hated him. Why wouldn't he leave her alone? She'd never dance again so why should she care if she could walk?...}}