Cruel Ahlam

Story Info
Arab girl dominates her unloved lover.
4.6k words
3.31
19.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had been lovers for a over year until she just broke of all contact. I had been waking up thinking of her everyday for a month. There had been no text, no email, nothing. Out of the blue she had texted and agreed to meet again if I could find somewhere private. Her name was Ahlam. I knew some friends who were away for a few months, they had lent me their key to keep an eye on their house. It was a perfect private place away from my wife and Ahlam's family for us to be together so now I was waiting nervously.

The intercom buzzed and I opened the door to her and waited at the top of the stairs. I could hear the clack of her high heels coming up the stairs. My breath caught. Then she appeared. She was veiled and wearing a black gown and headscarf. The gown was satiny and embroidered with a swirl of shiny sequins down from her hip to just below her knee. I said 'Hello' and she closed the gap between us, placing her finger to my lips. She shushed me and I let her in. She closed the door behind her and stood between me and the door, with her bag on the floor. I reached to lift her veil but she shook her head and I felt her hand on my crotch, rubbing my penis through the trousers. I was rock hard already. I couldn't think what to do.

She pushed me back away from her and said 'I want to see you naked first, then you can see me.' She kept her voice light and flirty. I felt shy but I began to unbutton my shirt. When it was all undone she stepped forward and tugged it down off my shoulders and let it fall to the floor. She embraced me and I could feel her breasts warm and soft pressing against me. She slid her hand to my penis again and stroked it gently. She undid my trousers and let them drop to the ground. 'Now your pants,' she said and stepped back, inspecting me.

Reluctantly I pushed my pants to the ground and blushed to stand before her with my cock erect and nothing on. She batted the head of my penis and giggled when it bobbed up and down and I felt a wave of shame. She turned cold and business like, and brushed past me into the flat saying 'Come on, show me around.' She led the way from one room to another and I tagged along behind her.

We ended up in the bedroom. There was a leather chair and she sat down, her legs crossed. I saw her shoes, bright pointy pink things and there were stockings that disappeared under the gown. I could see the shape of her breasts and her black eyes. You could drown in them. She beckoned me closer and I saw how her sharp nails were painted, each one a different bright colour. I stood naked in front of her and smiled. She reached out and took my cock in her soft brown hand and began to stroke it. She took my balls in the other hand and bounced them. I gasped and stared down at her. I went to lift her veil but a quick as a cat she slapped my hand. 'Not yet,' she said.

The hand that was fondling my balls clamped shut and she yanked down hard, forcing the air from my lungs and I fell to my knees. Now I was looking up at her and she said matter of factly 'You look confused.' She touched my cheek and lifted my head so I was looking her in the eyes. She said 'Did I hurt you?' She sounded innocent.

'Yes,' I admitted. She just held my gaze and then she took hold of my hands and placed them on her knees, before guiding them up her thighs. Her gown was soft, it felt like she had jeans on underneath. She pulled my hands over her tummy and up to her breasts. She took hold of my right hand and placed it inside her veil. I could feel her breath on it and she kissed my fingers tenderly and abruptly stood up. My face was level with her crotch and I blushed again. I felt in awe of her.

'Wait here' she told me. She stepped past me and I inhaled her perfume. She was standing behind me leaning over and she reached round grabbing my wrists and pulling my hands behind my back. 'Don't move' she whispered and her veil brushed against my ear. 'I've got to get myself ready. Then I'll have some fun with you.' She patted my bottom and was gone.

I stayed kneeling there, my cock was massive and throbbing but I felt belittled and a little scared too. I thought about getting up, or looking round, but I could hear her moving about the flat. I found not moving or looking turned me on. I strained to make sense of her noises but got nowhere except there was the rustle of clothes being removed.

After five minutes two hands covered my eyes and she giggled. She pressed herself against me and felt warm but she was still wearing her gown. I had been picturing her taking it off. She said 'I've taken off all my clothes. I am naked and you can see me. You can see all of me. My nipples, my pussy, my arse. You can kiss me all over. But first a you need to pass a little test'.

She slipped back in front of me and sat in the chair. She was still veiled with headscarf and gown. She slowly lifted the gown and I saw her brown foot and a delicate ankle and her lower leg. I wanted to kiss them. 'See, naked.' She let the gown drop again.

She handed me a small white envelope. She said 'Underneath this gown hides my sexy body. Do you want to see it?'

I nodded, my mouth dry.

'I wrote a number in the envelope. I am going to hit you until you ask me to stop. If you endure more strokes than it says in the envelope I'll take off my gown and take you to bed.'

My heart stopped. Nothing like this had ever happened before. I didn't want this. But I felt so turned on.

'If you fail, and wimp out too soon like a baby, I'll kick you out.' She paused and leant to whisper. 'But I'll keep your clothes.' Her voice was sneering and hard. My cock twitched.

I started to speak but I felt her hand around my cock and under the pressure of her stroking I found myself manoeuvred so that I was bent over her knee with my arse pointing up at her. The head of my penis was pressing against her thigh. She told me to lace my fingers behind my head. I did. I was looking down at the floor. My heart was beating hard. She put one firm hand on my upper back, scratching lightly with her nail.

'Ready?' She did not wait for an answer. There was a swish and crack and my left bum cheek stung. It smarted more than hurt. She continued to strike my right and then left bum cheeks. I tried to wriggle but she pushed down on my back and there was nowhere to go. She laughed and I felt myself blush. She kept hitting me. The stinging was increasing and I cried out in pain and then she stopped.

'That was 15' she announced calmly. 'How many more do you want?' She scraped her nails over my buttocks and I tried to buck off her lap away from the pain but she refused to let me. She ran a fly swat over my face. 'I'm gonna swat you like a fly.' She started hitting again. Swish crack swish crack. Tears began to form in my eyes. I wanted to tell her to stop but I thought of seeing her naked. Then I thought of her kicking me out into the street naked and I blinked the tears away and gritted my teeth. My arse was on fire. Why was this happening?

Every stroke drove my cock into her thigh. I could feel a throbbing erection. I felt ashamed and in pain. I twisted my head to look up at her. Her dark black eyes looked back at me. 'Why are you crying pathetic baby?' she mocked. 'We can stop any time. Do you want to wimp out? Maybe you don't really want sex with me? You are not man enough.' I looked away in humiliation but the voice continued alongside the beating.

'Is the pain too much yet? You are sobbing. You are powerless, you can't fight me. But just say the word and we'll open the envelope. Maybe we'll lie together on that bed and you can kiss me and suck my nipples and I'll stroke your hair and love you. Or maybe you'll cringe in shame on the street, naked with a red arse. Just say the word when you can't cope any more.'

The pain was overpowering now and her mocking voice was making me despair but there was also intense arousal. I was in thrall to her. I stretched out my fingers as tingles of delight spread through me from my balls to my finger tips. From somewhere I heard myself say 'Stop!' and she immediately stood up. I fell to the floor at her feet. I started to kiss them and my tears fell on her.

'OK, let's look in the envelope then' she said, 'I hit you 46 time before you took the cowards path. Will it be enough?'

And I knew then it had been a mistake. She handed me the envelope saying 'Well, it's too late to change your mind now. I hope the neighbourhood is quiet today.' I'd got back onto my knees and she stroked my cheek. I opened the envelope. My hands were shaking. There was a slip of paper folded inside. I opened it looking up at her, my cruel lover, and then read it.

It said 'Three.' I felt a surge of joy and exhilaration and it never even occurred to me that she'd hit me 43 times too many. Without a word she undid the clasps that held her gown on and it slid to the floor. She had skin like milk chocolate and full breasts with large dark nipples. Her waist was small and I saw her naval and wanted to put my tongue inside it. Her pussy was shaved and she had long legs. She took my hands in hers and I got to my feet. Then she lifted her veil and I saw pouting red lips and a button nose. She had high cheek bones and without the veil her eyes looked more domineering than before. I kissed her cheek. I loved her. I felt like Adam meeting Eve and we went to the bed and lay down. I kissed her lips which she opened to me, her tongue entering my mouth before I could enter hers. Then she drew back and looked at me. She smiled and ran her hand over my chest. I kissed her neck and her breasts. I took her left nipple into my mouth and heard her gasp. I took as much of her right breast into my mouth as I could and reached to hold her buttocks. Her skin was so soft, like a baby, and her flesh was taut and very warm. I pulled her towards me and our legs were entwined. I nuzzled my face between her breasts and then started to enjoy her flat stomach, taking tiny pinches on skin between my lips. I ran my hands up and down her legs which she wrapped around me squeezing. Her hands ruffled my hair. I moved back up her body and pressed my cock against the opening to her pussy when the mood changed.

She rolled us over so she was on top and then she sat astride my chest, looking down into my face. She radiated power. Her breast jutted out and I wanted to touch but my hands were pinned by her knees. She chided 'What did you do?'

Her tone terrified me. 'We agreed you could see me naked, not fuck me.'

I felt crushed. It had been so sexy kissing her but now this was sexy too and I was confused. I wanted to fuck her brains out but it was so arousing behind sat on and bullied and scolded.

I opened my mouth but nothing came out. 'Do you want to fuck? There's another test.'

I felt scared and excited and I don't know which feeling was stronger. She lifted her weight off me a little and freed my arms. She pulled them up above my head and the weight of her breasts fell on my face while she handcuffed me. She fixed the handcuffs to the head board. She rolled me onto my tummy and sat again on my back. I found it hard to breath. She took another white envelope and placed it in front of my face. 'Same game. I beat you until you say stop. If you win: sex. If you lose...' She left the sentence hanging. 'Ready, steady, go!'

This time there was no swish and the noise was a dull thud but it hurt a whole lot more. She stopped after one strike. 'I'm using my hairbrush' she said like she was making conversation. 'Tell me which side you prefer.'

She hit me again and this time it was immediate agony. I screamed and my body thrashed. She had hit me with the spiky side. She reached underneath me and grabbed my cock. It was aching with desire. I was crying though 'Please, the other side, the other side please.'

'You won't know until the blow comes' she said and hit me again. The pain was double from before and I screamed again. Tears streaked my cheeks. I tried to move but with her weight on my back and her hand pulling down on my cock I could just writhe and sob.

'You are the sexiest when you sob like that' she told me. She hit me again, this time with the flat side but it still hurt. I was trying to think. The other time it was only three. It was so low. I guessed this one would be low too. I thought I'd stop at ten, to be safe. Only six more blows to survive.

'This is fun.' She rubbed herself up and down me and I could feel her wetness. She hit me again, with the tines, and I felt a black cloud of dizziness rush to my head. I could not see her but I pictured her sexy body sitting on me and the look of victory on her face.

She kept gyrating herself on my back, grinding her wetness against me. She squeezed my cock and asked 'Is it the humiliation or the powerlessness or the pain that turns you on?' Before I could answer she rained two blows in swift succession on my throbbing arse.

She released my cock. She laughed and turned and leant so her hair fell across my face. She kissed my tears and I could see delight in her eyes. It was mixed with scorn. 'How many do you think in the envelope?' she taunted and then turned back and struck me again. I wailed and kicked my legs.

'Little thrashy donkey. Do you give up yet?' and she gave me another with the tine side. It was eight and I thought desperately two more.

She put her hand on my bottom and it felt good, comforting but then she patted my bottom. 'It's hot. I don't think you're gonna make 46 this time. I think you're about to quit.' She timed her blow to punctuate quit and I shrieked. She laughed.

'Are you dying?' and she let three blow falls one immediately after the other with the flat side.

'STOP!' I shouted.

'Pardon?' she said and hit me again. I'm not sure how many times but she hit hard and fast not letting me catch breathe to cry out. I thought I would pass out when she stopped.

'Stop stop stop stop please stop.' I was begging now. She said 'I still can't hear what you're trying to say. I'm sorry.' She was laughing and she took a pillow and put it over my head. I was in a cocoon of darkness. I could not breath. I panicked and tried to throw her off my back but she just pushed down harder with the pillow. I thought I would die. Suddenly light blinded me and I gasped for breath.

She lay down next to me watching me recover my breathe. I couldn't stop crying. I tried to nuzzle into her but she pulled me back by the hair and fixed me in her impassive gaze. I could not meet her eyes. After I was breathing more slowly she took the envelope. I was filled with dread. She rubbed the envelope down between her legs and then smeared it across my faces. I could smell her juices.

'Shall I open it?'

I nodded.

'Now?'

'Yes. Please.'

She pulled open the tab and then she said 'Did I ever tell you what would happen if you lost?'

'No,' I felt a cold hand crush my heart.

She took out the folded slip of paper and threw the envelope behind her. She slowly opened the slip of paper and read the number to herself. She smiled. 'What do you think it says?'

'I don't know. Please, just tell me.'

'It's three again!' I felt a huge swell of happiness inside me. We would fuck! I grinned and she stroked my cheek and kissed my lips. She ran her hand down to my cock and stroked it. I pulled against my chains, wanting to hold her. I wanted to kiss her brown skin. She let go of my cock and stopped kissing me. She turned the piece of paper so I could see what was written on it.

It said 'Three hundred.' My hopes were crushed and I let out a huge sob and pressed my face into her breasts. I couldn't believe it. She rolled away from me onto her back and she was shaking with laughter. I wished I was dead. I didn't even think what the punishment might be I was so sad that she tricked me. I looked at her. She was beautiful, her long black hair ran off the pillow and her breasts pointed up at the ceiling but she thought I was hilarious. I rolled over with my back to her. I was crying. My cock was throbbing with desire.

After a while I felt her get up off the bed. After a few minutes she turned off the lights and we were in semi-darkness. She got back into bed snuggled next to me and pulled a sheet up over us. She said 'Goodnight.' She explored my body with one hand and I could feel her breasts pressing into my back. She stroked my chest and my thighs but ignored my cock. It kept jolting and twitching, wanting attention. I could smell her perfume but with my hands tied above my head I could not stop her caressing hands or direct them where I wanted. I felt desperate for her to touch me and I tried to grind my cock into the bed but she pulled me over onto my back. Then she put her thigh on top of my two thighs and continued to roam my torso with her pretty hand. I tried to raise my crotch to rub my cock against the sheet but her thigh kept me from moving. I groaned. She began to kiss me, first on the cheek and then the chest. She finally took my cock in her hand and rubbed me slowly and rotated her palm over the head of my penis. I gasped and she removed her hand and put it on my thigh. She kissed my tummy and then took my penis into her hot wet mouth. My mind went blank and my breath was ragged as she sucked and licked my cock.

Just as abruptly she stopped. She rolled onto her back and I rolled too to kiss her but she pushed me away. She had her hand between her legs. She was masturbating. I watched her close her eyes and start to breath through her mouth. She lifted her crotch up off the bed, writhing, twisting her lithe brown body in the semi-dark. Her breathing was getting faster. She fondled her own breast and pulled her nipple. She suddenly went rigid and moaned and she had come. She collapsed back on the bed and took her wet hand and wiped it off across my nose. She lay still. Her breathing became more shallow and she fell asleep. She was beautiful and looked peaceful. I could smell her come on my face. My cock was still hard and my sore arse was throbbing. I looked at her for a long time and when I eventually slept I dreamt of her.

When I woke up she was gone. I was still handcuffed. I could hear her moving about in the next room. I kept quiet and waited for her to come back. I lay very still because movement hurt.

After maybe half an hour the door opened and she entered. She was wearing a red satin corset. She was naked from the waist down. Her hips waggled as she crossed to sit on my chest. She undid my handcuffs and said nothing. I rubbed my sore wrists and she let me sit up. She smiled and stroked my cheek in the tender way she had and looked into my eyes. I kissed her lips and she accepted it, kissing back. She scratched her nails down my back and I gasped. She was smiling and we kissed some more. My cock was hard from the moment I saw her. She firmly pressed on my chest and pushed me onto my back. She played with my cock, stroking it very gently and slowly. Then she told me to lie facing away from her. She took my arms and tied them behind my back, at the wrist with a piece of silk. She kissed my back, up and down the spine. Then she rolled me onto my side so I was facing her and held my face against her breasts in their satin wrapper. I kissed her corset and enjoyed the material on my lips.

'OK so now it's you last chance' she said. She rolled onto her back, spread her legs and threw her hands back above her head. 'Fuck me' she said.

I climbed on top of her but it was hard with my hands behind my back. I had to wriggle up her and tried to press my cock into her pussy. I could not find the hole at first and she was laughing at me, calling me 'Pathetic worm'.

Suddenly I was in and it was warm and tight and wonderful. I tried to thrust hard but there was nothing to push against. All I could do was flex my crotch which felt nice but I wanted more.

12