Cruel and Unusual Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's the Lover's Gift? Some kind of sex toy?"

"I guess you could call it that, but not in the way you mean, perv." Brad stuck his tongue at her and she returned the gesture. Very adult. "The Lover's Toy is a very powerful charm. It can be presented by a witch to a non-witch to allow them to apply some basic magic to themselves or their lover. It gives the bearer the ability to control the shape, substance, and actions of another person, even a witch."

"Sounds dangerous," Brad mused.

"That's what the book says, too. Magic in the hands of the untrained can be disastrous. But, there are safeguards. The witch that bestows the Lover's Gift can refuse any changes directed at them, and can also disable it at any time, in case their lover gets any bad ideas of using the Gift on defenseless non-witches."

"Still sounds dangerous."

Lena paused. "Can I give you a Lover's Gift, Brad?" A child-like excitement had suddenly taken Lena over. The idea of letting Brad have his way with her, within limits, and surprise her with his imagination was very arousing. Sure, she had granted requests for him, which was a blast, but through the Lover's Gift she could relish the excitement of seeing and feeling the changes as they happened, without knowing ahead of time. "Don't worry. I won't let anything bad happen to us."

Brad was skeptical, but he saw the delight in her eyes. "You really want to try this, don't you?"

"I do, I really do. I had never even thought about this before because I was never with anyone who I would remotely feel comfortable giving this to before you. Now, I can hardly wait." She was practically vibrating with excitement.

Being perfectly honest with himself, Brad was pretty turned on by the idea, too. He always watched in amazement when Lena would perform her magic, and he was especially awestruck when she would do something to him, to make him feel good or enhance his pleasure -- like her tongue bath from earlier in the day, embarrassing interruption notwithstanding. He imagined how rewarding it must be to provide that kind of experience for someone you love and get to enjoy the benefits yourself as an added bonus.

"OK. I'm in," Brad replied. "What do we do."

Lena smiled and pounced on top of him, wrapping him in as big a hug as she could. "You are the best! Ok, first thing is we need a vessel for the charm. Something you can have on your person without it being a distraction." Lena thought for a moment then laughed. "Well, duh. I'm a jeweler. We can use a necklace." She ran to her jewelry box and picked out a thin gold necklace with a bright red stone. "Here we go. Perfect. Now, put this on."

"A little girlie, no?" Brad asked teasingly as he slipped the necklace over his head. Lena glared at him. Brad chuckled.

Ignoring him, Lena continued, "OK, now I just need to cast the spell." Lena reached out and picked up the red stone, being careful not to touch Brad. "The spell will be housed in the stone, and the necklace will keep the stone near you." Lena closed her eyes, took a deep breath and began to speak, silently, her lips moving. The stone emitted a brief flash of bright light and then settled to a warm glow.

"That's it?" Brad asked.

"That's it," Lena confirmed. "You were expecting smoke and fireworks? You should know by now that magic is subtle. Nothing like the movies. That's how we've kept real magic out of the mainstream for so long."

"Now what?"

"Now, you try it," Lena grinned excitedly.

Brad's mind went blank. He had a powerful charm that could alter himself or anyone around him, including his witch bride, and he couldn't think of what to do. Lena snapped her fingers in front of his face. "Focus. Start small, silly."

Start small, Brad thought. OK. "Do I have to say something out loud or just think it?"

"Just think it. If you say it out loud it ruins the surprise."

"Got it." Brad closed his eyes and an image popped into his mind. He opened his eyes and gasped. "Ohmigoditworked," he blurted out.

Lena looked at him quizzically. "OK, what worked?"

Brad grinned like a child with a new toy. "Look in the mirror."

Lena held out her hand and a small mirror materialized. She looked at herself with fire engine red hair where her normally black hair would have been. She looked down, still naked from their previous love-making and commented, "The carpet matches the drapes, too. Nice work, honey." She leaned in and kissed him warmly. "How does it feel?" she asked.

"Amazing. This is sooooo cool."

Lena looked down to see Brad's cock getting very hard. "Looks like this is getting you excited for the possibilities. What's next, Merlin?" She reached down and held his cock in her hand.

"Oooooh, I've got an idea. Quick, put me inside you."

"You don't have to ask me twice, lover," she purred. Lena swung her leg over Brad's pelvis and slipped his now rock-hard cock inside her. And then it started. "Oh my .... oh ... ahhhh .... OH ... WOW!" Lena felt Brad's already sizable cock begin to swell up inside her. Wider and wider at first, stretching Lena almost to the point of discomfort. And then it got longer. Lena was impaled on a magically expanded penis of epic proportions. And she was loving it. "I barely have to move," she gasped. Even the slightest movement by her sent shivers of pleasure throughout her body.

Meanwhile Brad was reveling in the sensation of having an enormous and powerful cock buried deep within the woman he loved. He started getting dizzy, presumably from all of the blood filling up his olympic-sized dick but that didn't stop him from thrusting upward, trying to nestle deeper into Lena. Lena alternated between relaxing her muscles to let Brad go even deeper and clenching them tight so she could feel every luscious inch of him. The slightest motion by either of them sent shivers of erotic bliss coursing through their bodies.

Without warning, Lena began to buck and writhe on the end of Brad's gigantic member, letting out a long and feral moan. This, in turn, sent Brad over the edge and he felt the odd and mind-numbingly pleasurable sensation of his sperm traveling through what was easily a foot and a half of urethra, finally escaping deep in Lena's womb.

For her part, Lena continued to gyrate around Brad's cock using it to massage every hot spot, sending her through a spree of serial orgasms that left her gasping for air. Fortunately for everyone, Brad had only thought to enlarge his cock, so his normal-sized balls produced a normal-sized load -- more than that might have caused some serious discomfort for both of them.

Brad was at once fascinated and terrified to see the monster-cock he had willed into existence. He decided, rather than letting it loose, so to speak, he would deflate it inside Lena, letting them both share the experience. Lena felt her stretched insides relax as Brad's penis returned to it's normal size. A rush of fluids, pinned between cock and pussy, flowed freely from Lena, soaking the bed beneath them. She slumped forward onto his body and laid her head against his chest, still breathing heavily. After a minute of silent recovery, Lena whispered, "You'd make a good witch."

"That's high praise. I'm glad you liked it," Brad sighed.

"I can't wait to see what you dream up next, babe," Lena purred. Brad's cock had returned to normal size and, with a wet pop, emerged from Lena. Lena absent-mindedly reached down and took his slick cock in her hand and gave it a squeeze. "Mmmm. Even normal sized, you feel yummy." She quickly scooted down the bed and looked up at him while she lasciviously licked the length of his softening cock. "You taste yummy, too." Brad moaned softly. Lena's tongue lovingly lapping his cock was a feeling he'd never tire of.

Which, of course, gave him an idea.

A smile crossed Brad's face. Lena stopped licking, smiled and said, "What are you ... what the hell!" She sat bolt upright and threw her head back in pleasure. "What are you DOING to me?" She moaned. She soon had her answer. With eyes wide with amazement, Lena watched as a genuine, fully functional, 100% real penis begin to grow through her pubes. A hairless scrotum poked out of her pussy which closed behind the newly arrived ball sac. Her cock continued to grow until it was the exact size as Brad's. She looked in confusion at Brad. "I don't get it," she said.

"Just wait," Brad smiled. Lena's cock began to grow again. Longer and longer, not nearly as thick as Brad's had just been, but every bit as long. And then a little longer. When it finally subsided, Lena's new hardware was jutting skyward, rocking slightly in time with Lena's heartbeat. Lena reached out and touched it and gasped.

"Wow," she said dreamily, idly rubbing her fingers along the smooth shaft. "I can almost see why you guys can't stop touching these." She laughed nervously, unsure of how to process the new sensations. She placed the tip of her index finger against the spot just below the head, which Brad had told her was a trigger point. Again, she gasped in delight and pleasure. "I see why you like that spot." She reached down and cradled her balls in her hand. That felt amazing too. She was getting a lightning-round lesson on the pleasures of the male anatomy and it was intoxicating. She wrapped both hands around the base of her penis and slowly stroked the entire length, purring like a contended wildcat.

Her hands stopped just below the base, wrapped around the head like she was holding a chalice. She laughed and said, "Wow, I bet I could ..." Her voice trailed off as she looked Brad in the eyes. He was all smiles. "That's it, isn't it?" she said.

"Took you long enough," he replied smirking.

"You always said that if women had a cock for a day they'd understand why guys love blowjobs so much."

"And, to be fair, you have never ever denied me oral when I've wanted it, and even seem to enjoy giving it to me. And you are so, so very good at it."

"I enjoy making you feel good, anyway I can. But, this. I ..." She paused and then leaned forward slightly, kissing the end of her cock. "Mmmmm." She tentatively licked the pee hole, processing the new sensation. "Here goes," she said, and slid her lips around the head. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she mumbled around the cock in her mouth "Oh my god, I never knew."

Lena was, in fact, very skilled at oral, much to the delight of Brad. She was no stranger to giving head, but this was different. She was distracted by the physical sensations. Movements she could perform on Brad without thinking were a struggle now because she was simultaneously enjoying the feelings her mouth was inducing. She began to understand why, for example, when she would press her lips against Brad's frenulum, he'd groan in delight; she tried that same movement on her own temporary cock and her body shuddered.

She released her cock from her mouth for a moment and asked Brad, "How do you stand this? I'm practically delirious. The first time you experienced this you must have thought you'd died and went to heaven."

Brad sighed wistfully. "My first time receiving oral -- and only time before you -- was with Cassandra. Let's just say her technique was good but there was none of the affection." He paused. Memories of Cassandra were never easy. "Anyway, that's what makes it special with you. I can feel the intent, the love, when you do it. Knowing that, I let myself go and get carried away with the pleasure."

"Carried away is definitely a good choice of words." Lena looked Brad in the eyes, licked her lips, and without ever breaking eye contact guided her cock back to her mouth. Agonizingly slowly, inch after inch disappeared. Her eyes were burning with hunger. Her instincts as a generous lover told her to take the cock deep, lavish it with her tongue, suck gently but firmly -- all the things she loved doing to Brad. But she was also involuntarily responding to the incredible sensations she was experiencing through her cock. She rocked her hips, trying to thrust deeper, even as she gagged slightly. She laughed at herself.

Brad smiled. "Hard to resist, isn't it?"

Lena released her cock for a moment. "It's amazing. Thank you for thinking of this. What an experience!" She leaned over to resume her auto-fellatio then paused. She'd noticed that Brad was utterly rock-hard and was trying to resist touching himself. There's probably no official etiquette about jerking off while watching your wife give herself her first blowjob, but Brad was erring on the side of politeness. "You seem to be enjoying this as well," she observed, nodding toward his throbbing erection.

"It's pretty hot," Brad admitted.

"Then allow me to share it with you," she replied as she once again wrapped her lips around the crown of her cock. She winked at Brad, and he startled as if hit by lightning. Suddenly, what she felt, he felt. Lena was sharing the blowjob with Brad's cock. Lena took a big breath through her nose then opened her throat to accept as much of her magic cock as could fit. Brad felt his cock enveloped by a disembodied mouth. Lena hummed around her cock and Brad felt the tingles up and down his shaft. It was like the greatest virtual reality porn in history!

Lena had gotten progressively more comfortable managing her technique and the sensory feedback it was providing her. She also knew that Brad was feeling every luscious sensation -- that helped her focus. She was pleasuring Brad; her experiencing her first blowjob was a sexy side benefit.

Brad could feel Lena was getting close. He was a passive participant in this surreal oral love-making and knew that Lena's orgasm would trigger his, not vice versa. There was one aspect of this experience that Lena had yet to feel. Brad shimmied closer to Lena to face her. He licked his fingers. Lena looked at him with a puzzled look on her face until he reached down and started massaging her balls with his slick fingertips. Lena's eyes widened like saucers and a guttural groan escaped her throat, which caused yet another wave of stimulation to crash over each of their cocks. Brad knew that a gentle massage of his scrotum would invariable send him over the edge, and he had no reason to believe it wouldn't have the same effect on Lena.

He was right.

Brad felt the telltale tightening in his groin, signaling that climax was imminent. Lena, without the benefit of past experience, had no idea what to make of that new sensation but when she saw the familiar trance-like look on Brad's face and felt the head of her cock begin to swell, she quickly realized what was about to happen. The sensation was excruciating -- how could this feel THIS good? The delightful searing seemed to last forever but she knew that she needed to continue sucking. She released all but the head from her mouth, clamped her lips just below the crown and licked the head, as Brad gently fondled her balls.

And they exploded. Brad had come in her mouth many times, so she had no problem continuing to suckle herself as the cum jetted into her mouth. What surprised her was the urgency with which she kept sucking, like her life depended on it. She didn't want anything to interfere with the perfection of this moment. It felt SO good -- such profound and satisfying release. Her hand delicately stroked the shaft while she gently but firmly suckled the tip, expertly swallowing every drop.

Meanwhile, Brad was unloading a fountain of semen into the air, which fell and splashed on him, on Lena, on the floor -- everywhere. Lena hungrily kept sucking until the head of her cock became sensitive -- that's why Brad sometimes gently pulls me off, she thought -- and she slowed to gentle licks and kisses, eventually feeling the cock soften between her lips, reveling in the novel feeling of being completely and utterly drained dry. At last, she released her cock from her mouth and leaned over, taking Brad's now softening cock in her hand, planting tender kisses and licking droplets of cum.

They stayed there for several minutes, Lena's head in Brad's lap, Brad gently stroking Lena's (still red!) hair. Lena broke the silence. "Thank you," she said simply.

"For what?"

"For what you just gave me. It was a wonderful experience, eye-opening even. But what I really mean is thank you for showing me something I had taken for granted." She sat up, gently pushed Brad on his back and nestled in next to him, holding his hand. "Magic has always been a part of my life. I try to use it judiciously and with respect, but I sometimes forget how amazing and scary it can be for others." She squeezed his hand and leaned up to look Brad in the eyes. "This was a great reminder of just how amazing my life is. It makes me so happy that I can do what I can do, and even happier that I can share it with you."

The tender moment was interrupted by the sound of Lena's prodigious penis, which even deflated was of impressive length, flopping over and slapping Brad's thigh. They looked at each other and began laughing. "Now what?"

"Now ..." Lena began, "unless you have any other creative ideas and the energy to enjoy them, I think we put things back to normal, yes?" She took hold of the glowing red stone around Brad's neck and gently lifted the chain up and over his head. At the moment that the Lover's Gift was no longer touching Brad, Lena's hair darkened from bright red back to her normal raven black. More dramatically, her cock began to shrink, and her scrotum folded back in on itself and was pulled back into her groin. She closed her eyes and let out a long sigh. "Mmmm, it feels good even when it's going away. I could get used to having one of those." Lena poked Brad gently in the ribs and asked, "How do you feel about a hermaphrodite for a wife?"

"Uh," Brad sputtered, "I don't think a steady diet of you with a penis is ideal, but we can certainly discuss bringing it back during playtime. Once in a while."

Lena laughed. Don't worry, darling, I am quite attached to my lady parts and have no desire to change them. Too often." She handed the necklace to Brad. "This is yours. My gift to you. Use it as you see fit. I will tell you if I object to anything you do, but I can't imagine you ever using it badly." Brad took the necklace and stared at it, still blown away by its -- and by extension, his -- power. "If I can make a suggestion," she continued, "you may not want to wear or carry it around with you, at least not until you have more practice. You need really good impulse control. It can change anyone when you are wearing it and they are near you."

Brad dropped the necklace suddenly, fear in his eyes. "That's a lot of responsibility. I ..."

Lena placed her finger on Brad's lips. "It's OK. We'll explore and practice together. For now, I'll keep it safe." With a flick of her finger, the jewelry box on her dresser opened and the charm floated over, settled inside the box, and the top dropped shut. "Now, where were we?" Lena snuggled into Brad's arms for an early evening nap. Lena zapped a light dinner in bed for them and they fell back asleep.

Morning arrived, and with it the dull reality of another workday. For Brad at least. Lena loved her work, loved her shop, loved (most of) her customers who came to her seeking treasures. They always left smiling, feeling better than when they arrived, in large part due to the magic that Lena used to imbue her works with subtle power to boost happiness and health. Brad's job was more mundane: days at an office, paperwork, meetings, phone calls.

And, today, an evening work engagement where spouses were expected to attend. Brad hated that the bosses expected wives and husbands to suffer through shop talk veiled beneath a thin veneer of a social outing. Brad often talked abut leaving his job. They didn't need his income. But he'd always realize that his male ego would not allow him to be a kept man and it was just easier to go along with his daily grind. Besides, no one had a better life to come home to than he did -- a fact that was never lost on him, ever.